Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Trump innocent?
Other TheVyrox 
If Trump is innocent, why is he putting absurd amounts of time, money and nerves into hiding absolutely everything about himself? Why is he desperately trying to stop the full mueller report, the actual ukraine transcript and his tax returns from being public or at least open for the investigation so that all doubt can finally be done away with?
2019-11-19 20:31
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
because he is not innocent
2019-11-19 20:32
The democrats are protecting Bidens corruption, that is all this is. Why all the fuss when the Bidens SHOULD be looked in to!!? youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY
2019-11-20 22:02
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
biden's not the president tho
2019-11-20 23:14
I cant believe americans wouLd stand another tragic democrat government for 4 years
2019-11-21 01:53
 | 
Finland Volodya_21 
The congress is run democrats, right now.
2019-11-21 17:23
If someone appeared to be corrupt as a vice-president and now running for president then that's certainly something worth looking into it before he become a president, and that's what the democrats did to Trump since 2016 with their Russia hoax AKA spygate ... don't be a hypocrite
2019-11-21 09:25
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
ok but bernie will get nominated
2019-11-21 13:36
he be dead soon enough, skip some events cause of no voice OMEGALUL, if he should be the one, easy 4 more years for trump vs this geezer.
2019-11-23 14:24
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
he ain't dying anytime soon
2019-11-23 14:27
sure, maybe you are right. still don't look good when he went too the hospital not long ago, his health are bad no need to argue with this at least... so much 4 years does to the person, if they dumb enough too pick him not that i ever think this... he be dead on the job.
2019-11-23 14:29
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
no lol
2019-11-23 14:49
Come to Réunion
2019-11-24 16:11
nothing you said makes sense. But anyways it is illegal for the president to use his official authority to influence elections . The 1939 Act forbids the intimidation or bribery of voters and restricts political campaign activities by federal employees. It prohibits using any public funds designated for relief or public works for electoral purposes. It forbids officials paid with federal funds from using promises of jobs, promotion, financial assistance, contracts, or any other benefit to coerce campaign contributions or political support. It provides that persons below the policy-making level in the executive branch of the federal government must not only refrain from political practices that would be illegal for any citizen, but must abstain from "any active part" in political campaigns, using this language to specify those who are exempt:[7] (i) an employee paid from an appropriation for the Executive Office of the President; or (ii) an employee appointed by the President, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, whose position is located within the United States, who determines policies to be pursued by the United States in the nationwide administration of Federal laws. The act also precludes federal employees from membership in "any political organization which advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government,"[8] a provision meant to prohibit membership in organizations on the far left and far right, such as the Communist Party USA and the German-American Bund.[9] An amendment on July 19, 1940, extended the Act to certain employees of state and local governments whose positions are primarily paid for by federal funds. It has been interpreted to bar political activity on the part of employees of state agencies administering federal unemployment insurance programs and appointed local law enforcement agency officials with oversight of federal grant funds. The Hatch Act bars state and local government employees from running for public office if any federal funds support the position, even if the position is funded almost entirely with local funds.[10] The Merit Systems Protection Board and the Office of Special Counsel (OSC) are responsible for enforcement of the Hatch Act.[11]
2019-11-22 21:47
That is the reason Trump refuses to show this taxes for 3 years. Yeah sure
2019-11-21 00:05
what does taxes have to do with anything? the IRS gets to see his taxes anyway, it just not public knowledge
2019-11-21 00:07
He’s saying that the fact that he is fighting so hard to hide them means there is something in them he doesn’t want to be public knowledge. This might not be criminal, probably isn’t criminal, but would still hurt him politically.
2019-11-21 00:41
talking about money is never beneficial, thats why they rarely say in movies specific amounts, because 10000dollars is a lot of money to someone but just pocket money for another, so it is better to say " a lot of money" or show a thick envelope, leaving the audience to makeup their own numbers.
2019-11-21 01:24
If Trumps taxes showed he made 500million loss past 5 years, democrats would say he is a fking idiot and not good enough businessman to lead the country. If Trumps taxes showed 5million profit in past 5years samething, "he shouldve invested in SP500" If Trumps taxes showed 500million in profit past 5years, democrats would say he is a greedy bastard who only thinks about himself and not fit to lead the country. There is no way he can win by showing taxes.
2019-11-21 01:43
This is an understandable thought. But IMO, unless there is something really bad in his taxes, he should release them, because not releasing them is worse. Most other presidents have done so, therefore him not doing looks bad.
2019-11-21 01:45
most other president had no expectations to fill from taxes, they were merely millionaires with a few million, nobody was expecting anything from them. Trump is famous as a businessman, and the business books he writes, so his taxes have a lot of expectations. If he did something bad the IRS wouldve checked on it.
2019-11-21 01:47
Nah. His taxes would show he took tens, maybe hundreds of millions of loans from Russian banks. He publicly praised the Russian banks after he got rejected by all major Western ones after the 2008 crash. The IRS has no right to report this major conflict of interest.
2019-11-23 05:09
LoL thats not how businesses work. You dont take private loans
2019-11-23 05:25
No shit. Thats why he is hiding it.
2019-11-23 06:03
bro if his company taking loans from russian banks it will not show in his personal taxes because the loans are not personal
2019-11-23 06:11
yeah that is totally how convictions work you fucking retard.
2019-11-21 02:19
Wdym? I didn’t say anything abt convictions. I said that the reason he doesn’t want to release his tax returns isn’t that they show he commuted a crime, but rather that it would hurt him politically in one way or another. No need to get heated because you didn’t understand what I was saying.
2019-11-21 02:55
 | 
North America Straf3R 
Remember Stormy? That's why. They wanna see if she got paid off
2019-11-22 21:41
Must suck to know that the Biden investigations wont be happening because of a stupid president. Why no legal investigations if there is are serious suspicions, why taking it to a foreign leader and ask for a quid pro quo, in other to gather information. Thats the thing, I might be on the elft, but I dont like Biden and I hate to see him get away with everything because Trump fucked up once again. No leftist with a brain would vote for Biden anyways.
2019-11-21 00:11
Just to let you know I'm very fascinated by the TDS unfolding since just before he got elected, I am standing up for democracy because the democrats are trying to destroy it, I am not defending Trump per say. So I have watched a few of the hearings and watched the whole hearing yesterday and here's a good recap, there is NO quid pro quo only in leftists narrow minded heads, but in there there are also totalt derrangement. Watch this, it's crazy what MSNBC and CNN etc are doing, totalt propaganda and brainwashing those who only watch those channels: youtube.com/watch?v=VIQL79G1vTM
2019-11-21 08:46
I dont watch MSNBC and CNN. The last days I spent most of the time having the hearings running without commentary. I watch what the people say, not some reporters, if that is possible and what has been said there leaves no doubt. Also nice pivot, lets get back to the initial topic (I replied to a comment you made): You didnt talk about how bad it was that Trumo fucked up, because now we wont see any investigations on Biden, just like we dont get shit on Clinton. Further, if the Dems plan was to hide Bidens corruption, how dumb would it be to start investigating into ukranian corruption (a quid pro quo is corruption)? Shedding a light un Ukraine is gonna help them hiding Bidens business is Ukraine? How does that make sense?
2019-11-22 01:17
I still expect him to deliver draining the swamp. I too watch a few of the hearings live without the commentary, the dems make a case out of nothing, there's no doubt that there's nothing remotely close to an impeachable offense, this Schiff show is a charade, a waste of time, probably meant to smear Trump in the minds of the voter up to 2020 election.
2019-11-22 08:26
What swamp is he gonna drain, he IS the swamp. Idk what you are talking about he isnt draining anything. Remember when Trump talked big about helping the truckers in america etc? Did you care looking what he actually did? Truckingcompanies now pay less taxes. The truckers themselfs, dont see shit from that. He creates the swamp. " the dems make a case out of nothing," How come one of the main witnesses, that it was indeed a quid pro quo (which is corruption btw). Sondland (the witness) even donated money to Trump for the election in 2016. But if you would have listened to the hearing you would now know, that he isnt loyal to Trump anymore. And thats just 1 part of his hearing and only 1 of the witnesses. You have zero hints to why this guy would lie at all and he is very clear about everything. And what about the other testimonies? What about Vindman, a highly decorated military officer, that has alot of abdges, includes ones that proof he was actively fighting in combat for the USA and so on. There are no reports of any wrongdoing on his side. But Trump attacks him personally and tries to intimadate witnesses but calling them traitors and so on. That the president of the USA dishonoring an honorful member of the military, based on a political situation. Where is the respect for soldiers that the reps all claim to have? First it was McCain, now it Vindman. Trump doesnt care who he attacks, he is a reckless piece of shit, that will prais the military and every soldier on one day and the next the day he calls one of them without any evidence or hints for anything a traitor. Get the fuck outta here ;D
2019-11-22 14:53
+1 the people defending trump on this are delusional. i watched the complete hearing with 0 commentary and i followed every question no matter who it came from. And while i agree with some rep. that democrats are going way overboard with some of their accusations and rhetoric, it doesnt change the facts the witnesses put infront of the american people. And it looks pretty obvious to me, that trump is complicite in forcing solonski to make/announce these investigation into biden, with the sole purpose of hurting bidens campaign. and lets be honest here, i dont think he will be the candidate, i never liked him, but most people probably wont vote for him after this. even tho the accusation that he "fired the prosecutor that was investigating his son" is just wrong and shows that people dont inform themselves and are just easily lead by 2 sentences on public tv. its all they need/want to know these days. In a normal world with normal people trump should be impeached or leave in shame over his painful comments to his own staff/troops and the way he just plays around with money that is desperately needed by key allies to further his own campaign. I understand the notion that people dont trust carreer politicians, but trump is an insanely competent politician that is absolutely ruthless and he somehow hit the exact timeframe for him to act and do what he does without punishment. I think another 4 years is reckless behaviour by americans and we(the rest of the world) should punish them for it. But its not gonna happen. everyone will just continue to lick the boots.
2019-11-22 21:08
The witnesses are the heroes here, not the people that ask the question. I loved to see how some of the witnesses also didnt choose the easy way that some of democratic speakers layed down for them, but instead sticked to the truth and only say what they witnessed withour drawing many conclusions, unless asked for. Most of them are incredible good witnesses, because most arent republican or democrats, they arent bound to a party. I dont think there is time etc. for impeachment and I think the most important part about it is the attention it sheds on any (potential) wrongdoings.
2019-11-22 21:40
 | 
Iceland CHAPOLE! 
Lmao everyone on the left is roasting the fuck out of Biden. On the left side of the spectrum people actually care about ideas rather than imaginary walls and blaming ur shit on minorities
so why are u wasting all that time trying to impeach trump since beginning, and not actually try to do something useful with him
2019-11-21 01:45
Partisanship is a bitch, isn't it? Don't act as if it's solely a Democrat opposition thing, though, Republicans do it too.
2019-11-21 01:55
im not saying that, but they have been especially ridiculous about it. But imagine spending 700billion on a military and argue for months about a 5billion dollar wall. While if democrats were businessmen they couldve counter offered 5billion for some better healthcare or whatever. Instead all I read about are these power positions like trying to impeach Trump, which is just wasting everyones time and money. edit: After democrats realized Trump is becoming president they first basically had a huge FBI witch hunt on his family to find anything that could destroy his presidency - failed. After that failure they have this huge impeachment trial but everybody know it is not going anywhere. There is no literal proof of a quid pro quo. It is all just a political waste of time and money.
2019-11-21 02:07
 | 
Iceland CHAPOLE! 
It's a waste of time trying to impeach him because Republicans don't care about lies or keeping their dignity and are never going to vote him out. So yeah half of your sentence is correct, its an absolute waste of time. The other part ? Not so much. Trump is a joke and you're hopeless if you need an explanation as to why he is.
2019-11-21 02:11
Politicians lie, I hope you dont think this is in anyway unique to Trump. youtube.com/watch?v=DOTb4GotVuc Also, Trump tends to exaggarate things so that the gets free press (which he does), and even writes about abusing the press in his book for free advertisement. iirc Trump used like 500mill less on for his campaing than Hillary because the press wrote about him every day. edit: here I found a link washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/201.. quite much less money indeed ------ the funniest part of all this is that the newspapers make a lot of money from Trump articles via clicks. And leftists rage tweeting and linking articles about Trump only encourages the newspapers to write more about him, which gives him more press and marketing, which will make him president again in 2020.
2019-11-21 02:36
 | 
Iceland CHAPOLE! 
Just look at how balanced you present the facts. " Trump exaggerates things" No he is a pathological liar and you just cant accept it, and AGAIN people on the left dont like Hilary or Biden why are linking me a 14min vid of Hilary lying ? Trump can have 140 minute one since the election but that's not the point we are trying to make is it ? Point is that they are both fucking crooks that have 0 interest in fixing the problems in the country and are only looking out for themselves. And don't be foolish even with all her problems Hilary would be a better president because of the years experience she has.
2019-11-21 02:42
Hillarly is a blundering retard and there is no such things as a better president when they are both crooks thats like asking if a pan or a fork is better. Both presidents pathologicla liars. If hillarly is more experienced than how did she get outmaneuvered so heavily? Your logic doesn't line up with reality. Neither president is better but hillarly lost the race because she was incompetent at persuasion.
2019-11-21 03:02
 | 
Iceland CHAPOLE! 
If anything she outmaneuvered herself, and so did Donald Trump by making absurd claims and statements but it just happens that the American people are stupid and would rather have a reality show star rather than someone who has at least dealt with politics beforehand. Your analogy is moronic, of course there is a better choice even though the two candidates are terrible. Lesser of the two evils is one the most used phrases in politics for a reason.
2019-11-21 03:08
So even worse? The worse defeat is losing to a an incompetent enemy because of your own incompetence you are just twisting reality at this point, she outmanevured herself is the most absurd denial I have ever seen. you think both parties didn't campaign to the voting cattle? lmao the lenghts you go to prop up your backwards stupid justifications for crooks you are urging a crook to come to power becuase she might be a better crook. Any idea how dujmb that is? Also if she was more poliitcally experienced then how did she lose to a reality tv show star. Makes really no sense either way you are wrong and completely illogical. So TLDR Hillarly Outmanevured herself but she is an experienced politician. American people are stupid so they were more easy persuaded by a reality tv star than a politician. Hillarly won the most votes but still lost because voting is not intended for the masses. RIch families are the only ones who were intended to vote and the states were supposed to elect a president for obvious reaosns.
2019-11-21 03:13
 | 
Iceland CHAPOLE! 
You sound like you are coming from an apolitical pov, when you take into account that you think both are equally bad and it doesnt matter which one takes up the office. If you put them on a word sheet head to head do you really believe Trump is going to out-do Hilary ? We agreed that they are corrupt liars that only care about the money but what about other policies and traits? Trump is a climate change denier which is the most dangerous of all things sexist sex offender a blatant racist tries his hardest to fuck up relations with valuable trading partners and goes out of his way to make "friends" with the authoritarian leaders. Now i dont think its bad he met with Kim Jung Un, but it serves almost no use.
2019-11-21 03:24
in summary of what you said ornage man bad clinton bad orange is big racist orange climate change denier orange man also liar.
2019-11-21 03:40
 | 
Iceland CHAPOLE! 
All of which Is correct
2019-11-21 03:59
so orange man is genuinely a believer in racism because of his public statements but lies publicly pathologically :D you are so smart!
2019-11-21 04:06
 | 
Iceland CHAPOLE! 
You lack so much common sense and logic its not even worth continuing this
2019-11-21 15:44
#200. Orange man is liar Orange is racist because of the lies he tells in public? Which one is it?
2019-11-21 17:22
 | 
United States _ATaXiA_ 
Yeah The_Merchant_of_Venice is easily top 10 dumbest fucking HLTV users.
2019-11-23 05:24
When every stone is turned you'll realize Trump has his heart the right place, he want to clean up corruption, he ran on it in 2016 and that's what he's doing, obviously the corrupt fight back and so this is what he get. Please quit the kool aid.
2019-11-21 09:19
 | 
Iceland CHAPOLE! 
10 iq take
2019-11-21 15:37
Typical leftist response, telling others what they themselves are.
2019-11-21 15:58
 | 
Iceland CHAPOLE! 
typical right winger, denying facts to suit their own agenda
2019-11-21 15:59
there you go again
2019-11-21 16:08
Lmao so dumb
2019-11-23 00:29
that's next level delusion. pretty much no other politician lies as much as Trump but you are okay with it because it's part of his strategy? lol, by that logic you don't care about anyone lying, so basically nobody can be held accountable for anything. makes no fucking sense.
2019-11-21 03:47
he is delusional because he is just twisting a reality he can no longer deny into his own beliefs to affirm himself! Also trump doesnt lie more than other politicians.
2019-11-21 04:07
Despite no shred of evidence, ZERO, the media (that have been brainwashing you) states this over and over.. no wonder your mind is crazy twitter.com/ewerickson/status/1197491328..
2019-11-22 16:22
 | 
North America Straf3R 
Hence the need for an investigation....
2019-11-22 21:43
I'm not refferibg to the inpeachment only to how he addresses his followers the inpeachment and witch-hunt is horseshit and Trump likely didn't commit any crimes or like about things he had done
2019-11-22 22:10
 | 
United States WumboCumbo 
the clintons are the most corrupt political family in America :)
2019-11-21 04:12
lol you are so brainwashed it is kind of funny.
2019-11-21 04:29
 | 
United States WumboCumbo 
poor soul
2019-11-21 04:29
 | 
United States WumboCumbo 
love how bill clinton was impeached but trump will not be ;(
2019-11-21 04:30
Well Clintons are a bit corrupt. But Trump was a major Clinton supporter back in the days when Donald was friends with Epstein.
2019-11-23 04:57
 | 
Brazil JrdBR 
Biden being corrupt doesn't make Trump innocent.
2019-11-21 04:35
 | 
United States WumboCumbo 
all of em are corrupt
2019-11-21 04:37
 | 
Brazil JrdBR 
I will not say all of them, but for sure most of them. The president of my country has the iq of a pencil (such as Trump), defends dictatorship saying that was a war against communism, making little of a lot of people that was killed, using the most horrendous methods of torture, and the people voted for him anyway, even tough in the first turn 13 candidates where available to vote. My point is, in every single place we will have bad people, if all of those who run for president, don't represent you or don't deserve your trust, then you shouldn't vote, show them you are not represented by them, that you don't want any of them. Don't make like my people who voted following a promise (again) and don't taking in consideration if that guys was really a good choice, the people was so angry at the other major party that they chosed a proto-facist.
2019-11-21 04:54
innocent of what? there's no crime to begin with.
2019-11-22 16:23
So if I rape you and point out a rapist, I am innocent? You silly russians :D
2019-11-22 14:55
First let's look at that statement logically shall we. At least 1 rapist go to jail whereas none would have, so that's at least one good, meaning 1-0 for the good side or 1-1 if you like whereas it would have been 0-2 for the bad side, but obviously both should go to jail in that case. Secondly, there's no crime here, even if Trump told Zelensky to investigate the energy company to get the aid it would not be a crime. This is all a show to smear Trump up to the 2020 election. It's anti democracy to the point where the democrats should start thinking about a new name for their party.
2019-11-22 16:29
It is a crime. You cant use political leverage to attack your opponents in an election :D Fuck off sergei :D
2019-11-22 17:49
Tell me exactly what the crime is then, as precise as you can. Gonna be interesting.
2019-11-22 18:03
#285 then come back
2019-11-23 00:33
 | 
Denmark LGoony 
What about both guys are criminals?! Gosh you kids need to get your heads out of your arseholes
2019-11-22 20:46
 | 
Laos 23^ 
WITCH HUNT!
 | 
United States AlphaMaleHere 
He’s innocent
trump laughing his ass off to the office in 2020
2019-11-19 20:33
I can see him hiding under the desk when people with handcuffs come to take him away.
2019-11-20 21:33
Why would people with handcuffs come to take him away? :O You cant just do that to POTUS, make america great again yay! BURGER!
2019-11-20 21:46
 | 
United States not_fbi 
lol you danish cuck agian. just because "mette frederiksen" is youre primeminister. shes even a leftie too. You are one of those people that get their views through the news.
2019-11-20 21:48
And how do you get your news. Is Trump calling you to keep you in the loop? Have you watched the pathetic shit show the GOP has been putting on ever since Trump took office, all they ever do when asked on something is to deflect and now they are crying out for the whistle blower to come forward and Biden to be called as a witness. And this all while Trump and his inner circle will not testify or even supply the documentation they have been asked for. Ask your self why the Trump people are not answering questions, clearly you can see it is because they are trying to hide what happened. Honest men does not refuse to answer questions, that is what dishonest people do.
2019-11-20 22:13
Imagine thinking you know politics about america in Denmark Xd
2019-11-22 16:31
actually the world knows more bout USA politics then the average murican
2019-11-23 00:36
Even Fox News is starting to accept that Trump and his goon squad is up to no good. foxnews.com/politics/impeachment-state-d.. I was surprised to see Fox News coming out with this. Not only are they covering some new confirmation that involved Pompeo in the Ukraine scam, but they explain how things are connected, how the witness from the last days have backed what is found and also that Trump is trying to cover up. I hope this is a sign of Fox News starting to abandon their uncritical Trump coverage and instead siding with the truth, if so then maybe some Trump die hards will do the same which again could make the GOP change their tune... if so it would be good for everyone but Trump.
2019-11-23 14:20
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
You don't need to live in USA to know American politics
2019-11-24 16:16
 | 
Bulgaria goatse 
denmark has a leftist woman for primeminister? lol no wonder its a shithole country
 | 
United States not_fbi 
ikr lmao
2019-11-21 14:36
You can see that in your dreams yes.
2019-11-21 02:33
REZ | 
Sweden fosain 
+1
2019-11-20 22:08
If trump win the 2020 election, American will become and even shitter country than it is now (if that's even possible)
2019-11-21 00:17
 | 
United States theory^ 
pretty much... sadly :s
2019-11-21 00:39
 | 
United States not_fbi 
the USA has never looked better than right now british cuck
2019-11-21 14:36
we get to see the first ladies tits but not trumps taxes. Nice.
2019-11-21 17:11
lol everyone is laughing about your country
2019-11-22 16:17
ur country is a joke
2019-11-23 00:38
All Trump political confidants and advisors goes to jail. Trump is as innocent as Obama, Clinton, Bush:es, Nixon and Reagan..
2019-11-19 20:37
 | 
United Kingdom xTheDeadPixel 
Exactly. He's just too inept to hide it.
2019-11-20 20:39
 | 
China SwooksarV2 
What type of multi billion company doesn't break laws?
2019-11-19 20:39
tf?
2019-11-19 20:41
 | 
China SwooksarV2 
It's true
2019-11-19 20:54
and now?
2019-11-19 21:02
 | 
Finland Smoonah 
Yes
2019-11-20 20:18
mine xaxaxaxaxaxa
2019-11-20 21:25
I am sure lots of companies doesn't. The world is not as bad as you think.
2019-11-20 21:38
 | 
Denmark Muamelele 
The world is not as good as you think
2019-11-20 23:13
 | 
Europe Vallon3 
Wrong.
2019-11-20 23:34
Thats you, slipping on reality haz.de/var/storage/images/rnd/nachrichte..
2019-11-21 00:12
ahhahaha chinese theif flag checks out
2019-11-20 22:25
 | 
China SwooksarV2 
Ahahahahahahaba **cough cough all your big banks, cough cough Goldman Sachs, cough cough Wells Fargo, chevron cough cough..**
2019-11-21 00:37
jewish organizations NT
2019-11-21 00:57
 | 
China SwooksarV2 
Ok now know you're baiting. Nice talk.
2019-11-21 01:44
bait you into an alley and steal ur organs like the Chinese :^)
2019-11-21 01:50
 | 
China SwooksarV2 
Ok boomer
2019-11-21 02:32
Most of them don't.
2019-11-21 02:34
 | 
China SwooksarV2 
Yes that's true. Was exaggerating
2019-11-21 02:47
I get it tho, when multibillionaire ultra powerful privates do fucked up shit it is extremely dramatic. However be careful there because there's an asymmetry in the harm that can be done in each side, a mediocre ass not even millionaire politician can do far more harm to a country than the 10 most powerful trillionaire private companies in the world, be real careful there.
2019-11-21 03:17
HUNDEN | 
China ene1nz 
How many of his advisors are in jail or are going to jail?
2019-11-19 20:45
Trump has played Washington like a fiddle, they're so dumb all they've done is expose their own corruption. Trump is like some sort of idiot savant genius.
2019-11-19 20:46
 | 
He hasn't played anyone. You need to realise there's no grand 4D chess-type strategy with him. He lies on a daily basis. He's too stupid to cover his own bullshit. The one's that have exposed their corruption most are the people he's had in his ever-revolving door of admin staff. His closest allies in DC like Graham, McConnell or Jordan have consistently shown to think Trump is above the law, and exposed themselves with things like refusing to take action regarding election hacking, to name one of many. I mean fuck dude...his policy advisor is literally a white supremacist. Even despicable people like John Bolton said "Fuck it, I'm out..."
2019-11-20 21:07
"literally a white supremacist" can't take you seriously anymore, he isn't richard spencer idiot. do you know what literal means?
2019-11-20 21:25
 | 
Oh no...I used language in a non-grammatically correct way. Whatever shall we do. So....white supremacy only bad if you shout about it like a deranged nutcase that's butthurt his family no longer owns people? See where your values lie...
2019-11-20 21:36
you need to convince me bannon is a white supremacist if that's your argument...so far you just called him names.
 | 
Who said anything about Bannon? I was talking about the audio recording of Spencer...
2019-11-20 21:39
"I mean fuck dude...his policy advisor is literally a white supremacist." richard spencer isn't his policy advisor lmao try to stay on subject dude. i used an actual white supremacist [spencer] as an example of what a "literal" white supremacist is. bannon isn't even a figurative one. try again.
2019-11-20 21:40
 | 
Stephen Miller bro....
2019-11-20 21:42
Again, not a white supremacist, if you know something I don't I'd love for you to prove your point.
2019-11-20 21:44
 | 
Hmm. Seems you don't know. About 900 emails between Miller and Breitbart talking about policy have been released. Many espousing white supremacist views.
2019-11-20 21:48
Share any one of those views and explain how they are "white supremacist views" pls, also give your definition of white supremacy while you are at it. No, being white, against communism and uncontrolled illegal immigration is not white supremacy try again.
2019-11-20 21:50
They just say words and expect people to believe them just because they believe everything the media tells them. Not everyone is as gullible as pixel.
2019-11-20 21:52
 | 
How about a conversation between them where Miller recommended a book well-known for being integral to the great replacement myth?
2019-11-20 21:58
not a myth try again you're probably one of those normies who tried to tell me epstein was a "conspiracy theory" 4 years ago.
2019-11-20 21:59
 | 
So you honestly think that refugee acceptance started purely as a way to gain political power? Forgetting that the US refused Jewish refugees during WWII? Forgetting that we constantly tell you our views on migration and asylum are based wholeheartedly in human decency? It's honestly ridiculous that you lot go around telling everyone they're the gullible ones. That they're brainwashed or delusional. When you guys can't do something as simple as listen to millions of people saying the same thing. Legit question. Have you never read what's written on the Statue of Liberty?
2019-11-20 22:05
"So you honestly think that refugee acceptance started purely as a way to gain political power?" yes
 | 
So, like I said, forgetting that the US refused refugees during WWII? Not read the Statue of Liberty? Forgetting the entire history of the colonization of the Americas?
2019-11-20 22:30
Yet again you cant even refer to something mildly racist, because you have the IQ of the average south african, if not lower B-) "Great replacement" is simply about the changes we will face as people and a society, once the ethnic make up of our countries and governments change significantly. First its cultural changes, then it becomes political changes and laws that drastically change the country for the worse. Lets not forget why those people really come here, like REALLY come to europe, not flee to another country. Its because 1st world countries are fucking nice to be in, compared to any place in the third world. But lets also not forget what they are fleeing from. Their own culture and the issues it has brought them for 1000s of years. Not only that, but any normal country cannot support that level of immigration, without in the short team, punishing the native citizens, with things like longer work lives and higher taxes, as well as eventually less freedoms to avoid conflict, in the interest of taking care of the symptoms rather than the actual problem at hand.
2019-11-20 22:05
 | 
There's literally a link to the entire email investigation above the one you just commented on. At the very least try to look like you're not dismissing shit. I love how you just typed out that whole essay about the great replacement, not realising you're describing the mindset of a racist perfectly...
2019-11-20 22:09
Im not going to read the whole thing, you can point out 1 thing to me and I will read the full thing in there. As far as I'm concerned this is another attempt at smearing someone because of anti immigration and anti socialist views, which has become common place. You should know this, you live in the center of it all, now piss of to twitter and waste your time there instead :)
 | 
Anti-immigration and anti-socialist views are perfectly fine. You can have a legitimate debate concerning space, resources or the people you accept. What you can't call legitimate however is views that are completely infactual and based purely in racism. You lot want us to stop calling you racist? Stop being racist. You've already made it clear you think the replacement myth is credible. It's not a smear against someone to say that the policy they enact and views they hold are embedded in white supremacy. That's just fact. That's just racism.
2019-11-20 22:23
"You've already made it clear you think the replacement myth is credible." I never said we are facing a replacement, I explained what the idea behind it was and how you missinterpreted it. But I guess you didn't read it and just resort to changing the subject and talking losely about white supremacy, without any examples or explinations of what it is. Just give me a damn example of something infactual and racism based view or policy that guy presented in his email. I'm assuming you are making it up and just want to slap a label on him because you are stupid, because I have asked many times now and you keep giving the same vague answers. I dont even know who the guy is and I dont care who he is, but if you can proclaim he is a white supremacist you can give at least some proof of it. Dont link me 300 page ebook, just a fucking quote jesus.
2019-11-20 22:27
 | 
During one of the emails they discuss American Renainssance, a well-known white nationalist website. They discuss a report by the DOJ focusing on crime. They praise the DOJ for "finally" releasing Hispanics as their own separate category, rather than being lumped in with other. Those statistics were a catalyst for many a Breitbart article and influenced policy. Now, yes. I get it. On the surface, not racist at all. But understanding the rhetoric and basis for policy is the underlying issue. You'll agree that one of the central messages of the Trump campaign was immigration and crime, right? "They're rapists and criminals" etc. So then tell me. When every major study shows migrants commit less crime than native-borns, when the statistics referenced show higher rates of crime within a race than against a race, and overall more by whites than minorities, how is it not racist to then focus solely on Hispanic migrants? And I know what you're gonna say "but the black-on-black & hispanic-on-hispanic rates are high"... yeah. But that is where the overarching problem of institutional racism comes into play. More poverty = more crime. Higher concentration of poverty within historically segregated areas = higher rate of crime against own community. This is why I say it's fine to have anti-migrant or anti-socialist view. There are ways you can legitimately debate those things. However, when you purposefully disregard fact, when you use statistics in a way that is the complete opposite of reality, to push anti-immigrant/anti-socialist agenda, that is the very core of racism.
2019-11-20 23:19
I praise you for your patience against this racist
2019-11-23 00:45
Dead pixel is one of those people who sit everyday on twitter and wait, they lurk, wait for trump to TWEET, then they comment on his tweet and if they are lucky they get 20 likes and 2-3 new followers, then repeat. Dead pixel is literally that type of person, you can look him up on twitter that is literally how he spends his day. Obviously it isnt all bad, because like all intellectuals who spend all day on twitter, he is in heavy favour of communism because I dont actually fucking know and it makes no damn sense. No I am not making this up, people like him literally exist in this world B-)
2019-11-20 21:49
he is 16-17 year old who sits on twitter all day and he is outraged at everything like ever leftist he is saying trump white supremacist and racist but he dont provide facts or he provides biased news btw u are wasting time with him not worth your time
2019-11-21 00:02
So ur telling us Trump is not a racist?
2019-11-23 00:46
did i?
2019-11-23 00:51
sdasda
2019-11-21 00:17
who cares, he isn't running the world nor the usa.
2019-11-19 20:48
Who feeds you your so-called 'information'? The Mueller report and investigation is one big scam...
2019-11-19 20:49
If it was, why did he obstruct it on 10 different occasions? He could have just let it be done and it would have been over 10x faster.
2019-11-19 21:03
You don't get it. It was a wholly fake case and they had nothing of substance because it was all politically motivated. If someone wanted to frame you, would you cooperate?
2019-11-19 22:55
"frame" ahhh, ofc so now you put him into the victim category and draw up a conspiracy. Typical rightist move. So sick of it. This is not like a cop putting a bag of weed into a car. There is nothing to frame there. THEY would have had to establish him having actively cooperated with russia to interfere into the election. Thats not something you can just frame and pull evidence out of your ass. Also, if Trump is so brilliant, he would have exposed any "framing" anyway, wouldnt he?
2019-11-20 16:01
You just believe the 'intelligence' of your MSM. There was never any evidence against Trump, but still the FBI would run like a criminal investigation with all the crap media reporting on it as if there for sure was something. That what's called framing. FBI never took the supposed hacked computer in for forensic studies, so if they don't do the basic steps but still run some crazy investigation, turning every stone of every associate for something and then probably squeezing them to witness on even false charges against Trump, if that is not framing, then there is no way ever of framing anybody.
2019-11-20 19:05
"and then probably squeezing them to witness on even false charges against Trump" Key word "PROBABLY" Great job asserting purely based on your bias. Its ridiculous. Did Trump get exonerated?
2019-11-20 19:37
Well, if you look at it, the media and Hollywood and other degenerates hated Trump from the very get go. They freak out that he is against the Paris accord. But since the last many years before Trump it has been the one war president after the other, only Bill Clinton is even questionable, but Bush Sr, then later Bush-Cheney followed by Obama who just continued his predecessors war policies. That is 16+ years of war on top of all the other wars before, which the US has been waging. Unless you are a fan of all the wars and including Vietnam, then it's strange that when an anti-war president comes in everybody goes bezerk with hatred. Especially all the liberals.
2019-11-20 20:06
Trump is just as much as a warmonger. He is just worse in other ways. But again, did Trump get exonerated?
2019-11-20 20:11
Ridiculous question that only people who have no understanding of the situation would even ask... It matters not for the accusers are the real criminals here. Just like Hillary subverted her opponent in the 'democratic' candidate race last. You guys don't speak much of that huh? And Trump has started no wars - only trade wars which is something else.
2019-11-20 20:17
 | 
You should seriously stop listening to whatever right-wing crap you're getting your info from. The most prominent progressive voices have said from the get-go the MSM narrative of Russia was dumb. They said the entire time that the investigation was ridiculous. Not because it had no merit, but because they were going after the wrong things and purposefully excluding the investigation from looking at certain things. Same thing in regards to Bernie getting f'd by the DNC. We talk about it *all the tiiime...*. Literally the reason the superdelegate powers were reduced last year. As for the outcome of the investigation itself. Mueller explicitly said that if he were not President he could charge him. You. Are. Being. Lied. To.
2019-11-20 21:37
Here comes the brutish insiders who officially also hated Trump from the very get go. The british have lied for several hundred years now, so... get a grip
 | 
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Bro what!? That's a sick burn in your mind? "Omg, you born Eeengland. You liar by berth" Come back when you can think like someone older than a 6 year old...
2019-11-20 22:14
better speak with kid than retard who is biased
2019-11-20 23:58
Brute! your culture is like the culture of a back-alley cat.
2019-11-21 06:45
Again, come back when you can stop being ridiculous..
2019-11-21 11:59
I shall happily not communicate with you brute anymore.
2019-11-21 20:50
Its very much important because Mueller from the very get go refused to even make it possible for himself to declare Trump guilty of any crimes, why? PURELY for political reasons. And Mueller admitted this himself. He only gave himself the option of declaring Trump either "not guilty" or "not not guilty". The latter is worst case for Trump and thats exactly what happened. Which is why it matters very much whether he got exonerated or not. Surely you knew this already because you had such a great understanding of the situation, right? Why the FUCK does a president have to "start" wars to be a warmonger? Trump has committed atrocities already. He increased the already insane amount of drone strikes under obama by 432% and single-handedly committed a huge humanitarian disaster in Yemen by vetoing the BIPARTISAN (IT GOT APPROVED BY BOTH DEMS AND REPS) proposal to end US-weapon deliveries to Saudi-Arabia which is explicitly using those weapons to genocide yemeni civilians out of existence. TRUMP IS A WARMONGER.
 | 
Denmark clutchkongen 
+1
2019-11-20 23:24
in what world is trump a warmonger? lmao what?!
2019-11-20 21:45
can you read, fam? or do they not teach that in burgerland?
2019-11-20 22:06
so dumb lmao
I agree, not even being able to read my extensive answer to your question is really fuckin dumb of you
No politician is innocent. So who cars???
2019-11-19 20:49
you are excluded from this type of discussion
2019-11-19 21:02
+1111111111
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
Because its the future of your life, why should you not care?
2019-11-24 16:24
 | 
Iceland Iceland 
Linking a nowthis video??? Thats the lowest i've seen anyone go in life.
2019-11-21 00:05
Then I take it you are very young, and should go into your crib and get some sleep. Its a pretty funny vid.. making fun about the facts of a president of the US president. Tragic comedy its called.
2019-11-21 00:24
 | 
Iceland Iceland 
Yes I am the one who is very young and not you who has a new account and already has over 1k comments... I take it that you are a teenager who doesn't have much going on in his life and no lifes this forum.
2019-11-21 00:43
Im not new to the site nor cs.. Infact I played it the very day the first version of cs came out.. Good times back then.. Still a funny vid.. what my life is dont change that. What you say however does.. like a claim its the lowest.. a youtube vid. saying things that have happen as comendy.. Either you "lie" because you have something in it and dont like other ideas. Or if that is really the lowest you seen in your life.. you must be young. because well.. life will 100% both give and show things worse.. Your comment just didnt make any sense.. take that. ofc if you want to continue this.. I dont mind.. need to boost that comment count.. so many people saying silly stuff.. However thanks for the stalk man.. hope you enjoyed it :)
2019-11-21 00:51
The American Government is rotten to the core, and it's been that way for decades. Any number of conspiracy theories could be true, and I'd be inclined to believe them.
I hope he gets impeached so that Mike Pence becomes president.
2019-11-20 20:13
 | 
China SkywakerR 
Why him?
2019-11-20 23:46
 | 
Sweden Mullden 
2019-11-20 20:14
People only hate Trump because they understand what a great leader he is and that it's impossible to persuade him to do your bidding. All the jews who aim to control the world behind the curtains fear him, they know he's after them.
2019-11-20 20:15
One loses all dignity when they blame shit on Jews
2019-11-21 02:59
That's what a jew would say.
2019-11-21 06:47
"they know he's after them" Ohh, how scary. Is he gonna start "draining the swamp" anytime soon? Answer: NO.
2019-11-22 16:28
"ITS THE JOOS"!!!!!!!!!!
2019-11-23 00:37
 | 
Finland Smoonah 
people still talk about the mueller report? haha 400 pages of nothing 🤣🤣
2019-11-20 20:18
Aleksib | 
Finland MeeTaZ 
Russia gate and now russia gate 2 ukranian boogaloo xDD last hail mary fucking leeeerooooyyy jenkins from democrats... trump 2020!
2019-11-20 20:43
 | 
Finland Smoonah 
LEEEEROYYYYYYY
2019-11-20 21:24
this isn't about the mueller report but ok icebrain
2019-11-20 22:26
 | 
Finland Smoonah 
yeah its about some other bullshit the libbys have come up with as a "solution" they don't have a jackass as their political symbol for no reason I suppose
2019-11-21 00:04
Umm, no. 200 pages that show DT heavily obstructing justice. Already criminal right there
2019-11-22 16:26
imagine unironically thinking trump will get impeached
2019-11-20 20:19
republican senate and they still think he's gonna get removed LMAO
2019-11-20 21:45
I dont think that. Its very unlikely. It would absolutely not be unlikely if the senate vote could be made anonymous but thats not an option.
Aleksib | 
Finland MeeTaZ 
Innocent...
2019-11-20 20:41
fake news
2019-11-20 21:27
Everyone except USA citizen know he is a fraud
2019-11-20 21:29
so the most uninformed and unaffected people gotcha
 | 
Iceland Iceland 
Speak for yourself.
2019-11-21 00:07
I speak for everyone with +200IQ A 73 Old guy can't be innocent. This means he never did sin. You believe that? Obv from Trumpistan noob fake flagger.
2019-11-21 01:07
 | 
Iceland Iceland 
You speak for a group of people that you are not a part of?
2019-11-21 01:39
if he was guilty of the 100 things they say he would be gone, so yes innocent
2019-11-20 21:31
"if he was guilty of the 100 things they say he would be gone" oh really? And how would he be gone? By getting convicted? And how would that work? Through an investigation? YES, so your point is fucking retarded. There is no "he would be gone" without an investigation first.
2019-11-22 16:25
 | 
Canada Herodionus 
Because (assuming he’s innocent) imagine how stupid all the democrats will look if after all this time and money, making it a huge deal, they find out he’s innocent. Which will garuantee he wins in 2020
2019-11-20 21:34
Right and who is paying for that investigation again? And who is wasting time on that investigation again instead of fulfilling his official duties (and no, not the dems, coz if there is legitimate concern about trump doing illegal shit like he has done all his life, its their JOB, their DUTY (checks and balances) to investigate it)
2019-11-22 16:24
 | 
Sweden Akoulad 
I mean no president is innocent
2019-11-20 21:34
"which makes it ok"
 | 
Sweden Akoulad 
Libtard much? Never said that, but only accusing him of being corrupted is a bit hypocritical.
2019-11-23 00:10
Retard much? Never only accused him, I think Obama, Clinton and Biden are all corrupt scum. Happy now? Why is it relevant to my question? Why go to "tu quoque" instead of staying on the topic?
2019-11-23 11:23
Hey man there's this website for people like you go have fun there reddit.com
 | 
United States jsxanatos 
+1 thank you
Respect renewed for Anime_Imperialism.
2019-11-21 03:05
no u
hiding his academic records lmaooooooooo
2019-11-20 21:53
yup, literally threatening his schools with lawsuit annihilation if they even think about releasing any of his stable genius grades.
People have said a hundred times that he'll get impeached and it never happened. It's becoming boring
2019-11-20 22:00
I agree. Irrelevant though.
2019-11-22 16:20
Wtf Trump is !NOT! Innocent If you want proof check here: hltv.org/gallery/view/123808 Not even similar
2019-11-20 22:07
 | 
Finland Miroyev 
5/8
2019-11-20 22:25
 | 
China SkywakerR 
Good one
2019-11-20 23:49
he wan'ts to keep it private what is easy to understand less they know about you better for you
2019-11-20 22:10
Every single president before him released their taxes because transparency is really fuckin important at that level of power. This is not the fuckin godfather movie.
2019-11-22 16:20
 | 
Finland Miroyev 
You got some secret info to know he's innocent?
2019-11-20 22:24
wat
2019-11-22 16:19
 | 
Finland Miroyev 
Just meant that maybe he's hiding that info cause he's not innocent
Well ofc fam
2019-11-22 16:29
 | 
United States jsxanatos 
why are you foreigners paying attention to this gay boomer shit? we don't even pay attention to it, as americans
 | 
Iceland CHAPOLE! 
and look where it got you. A pathological liar and reality star show is in the office.
2019-11-21 01:40
 | 
United States jsxanatos 
you're retarded. any of the old politicians are just as bad or even worse. trump is no different from the retards before him. grow a brain you dumb idiot lmfao
2019-11-21 06:54
what a brilliant fuckin argument. Just admit that you are proud of ignorance.
2019-11-22 16:19
 | 
United States jsxanatos 
the only ignorant ones are idiots like you that buy into these stupid political drama plays
2019-11-22 20:40
Thats not my point but ok keep shitting yourself angrily
2019-11-22 20:45
 | 
United States jsxanatos 
are you jewish? you sound jewish
2019-11-21 06:55
 | 
United States jsxanatos 
imagine falling for the dumb american media stage plays you guys haven't learned that much yet about this country, have you
2019-11-20 22:31
here comes the woke brilliant know-it-all
2019-11-22 16:18
 | 
United States jsxanatos 
better than being a person that's getting played like a fiddle by our oligarch's media
2019-11-22 20:41
I dont watch anything thats controlled either by Soros or by Murdoch. So fuck off.
2019-11-22 20:44
who cars
2019-11-20 22:54
 | 
Denmark clutchkongen 
It’s a witch-hunt.
2019-11-20 23:19
not even close
stop talk about this dump shit his already lose in 2020 BIDEN next USA President fck rusia great again! /close
2019-11-21 00:44
 | 
United States jsxanatos 
you guys are so gay nobody cares about this gay boomer shit
2019-11-21 00:49
lmfao zoomers are such retards ahahaha
2019-11-21 01:51
boomers even big retards its kind of funny. You should go drink some Bud light before your arteries explode from 65 years of grease and salt.
2019-11-21 03:08
lol I'm no boomer but stay mad and bad (at english) :^)
2019-11-21 04:41
It was late and I still don't care. If you prefer I speak in a more elegant manner just ask nicely and I will be sure to oblige.
2019-11-21 17:26
ok zoomer
 | 
United States jsxanatos 
i'm not a zoomer. i watched CS esports in 2004 when coL made that amazing run with trip, frod, storm, and warden
2019-11-22 20:41
ok zoomer
2019-11-22 20:43
he grabbed me by the pussy
2019-11-21 00:50
Wtf men 😱
2019-11-21 03:29
When did he hide something lul are you blind
2019-11-21 01:52
bruh
ok
2019-11-21 02:00
Sounds like he's just baiting
2019-11-21 02:14
Funny for a 13 year old but this is actual politics m8, just because the muricans have gotten used to their top politics being a kindergarden shitshow, doesnt mean that thats how it should be.
Oh shit sorry I forgot this was the big leagues
2019-11-22 21:39
ZywOo | 
Asia myke1 
No matter how people hate Trump,wont change the fact that he was selected by people.
2019-11-21 02:46
Imagine believing that elections in 2019 aren't rigged and people and their votes aren't rigged and he was selected by the people. Or Americans were just given the illusion of choosing a president through hundreds of spectacles.
2019-11-21 03:04
He wasnt selected by the people tho, fam. The people wanted hillary more than him.
2019-11-22 16:16
ZywOo | 
Asia myke1 
ok boomer
2019-11-22 17:43
u think its just my opinion?
2019-11-22 18:25
rain | 
China acr870 
fAkE NeWs
2019-11-21 03:35
He did nothing wrong, the democrats are pretending to have shit on him and keep pushing this bullshit to make him crack.
2019-11-21 03:46
ok doesnt answer the original question but keep up the apologetics.
2019-11-22 16:16
Keep pushing that brainless shit that only the sheep believe, Trump did nothing wrong and he will be the president for another 5 years.
Didnt push anything but ok keep up the apologetics
2019-11-22 16:28
What apologetics? What the fuck are you talking about sheep.
2019-11-22 17:11
Trump is a dindunuffin in your world even though everything speaks against that. He can never be wrong. democrat-derangement-syndrome
2019-11-22 19:05
I don't care about politics. Trump is GOAT troll with no close second.
2019-11-21 04:16
Thats perfectly fine. I dont mind his jokes and tweets. He just shouldnt be POTUS because politics in fact DOES have an impact on peoples lives, whether you can grasp that or not.
2019-11-22 16:15
>Why do innocent people hire defence lawyers
2019-11-21 04:17
To prevent anything they SAY from being twisted against them. Trump doesnt need to say anything. This is purely about black letters on white papers. Just like if for example someone was accusing me of having lets say child porn on my computer. I would still hire a lawyer just to be safe, but I would absolutely let the police go through my stuff. No problem. Coz I wouldnt have to worry about them finding anything and it would be over with in a matter of days. Trump is the guy that desperately tries to fight the prosecution from accessing that analogous computer. Hmmm, I WONDER why? Why drag it out so long for no reason?
2019-11-22 16:14
Everyone knows hes not innocent, but your saying this as if any us politician isnt corrupt on some level. There just isnt going to be any investigation on any democratic candidate because the country likes them
2019-11-21 04:31
Well there are very few politicians that arent corrupt, but my point still stands. The apologetics that the trumplets come up with are mindbending.
2019-11-22 16:11
 | 
Europe jvesper 
noone in that goverment is innocent
2019-11-21 09:27
I will explain the tax returns right now. If Trump was doing anything illegal with his tax returns the IRS would be after him. Case closed! That's how America works.
2019-11-21 09:29
Umm, no. He was recently forced to release just two documents and they immediately showed fraudulent discrepancies. Your entire argument exists of "If someone committed tax fraud, he would be prosecuted." as if there has never been a person to get away with a crime because he hid it well enough. You are living in some kind of dreamland of perfect prosecution.
2019-11-22 16:10
Well that's on the IRS, it's their job so pretty sure with all this stuff surrounding Trump the IRS would be auditing him and looking in to it. A persons tax returns are nobodies business, if legal they move on, if Illegal the IRS comes in and it could mean jail time. The dems know they are done and will keep pushing anything and everything they do will fail because it's like kids fighting an adult.
2019-11-23 11:29
You literally made the exact same "point" as in #192.
2019-11-23 11:49
I have to sleep. But Trump 2020 MAGA! No hope soy boy. Trump will dominate. Look who's running against him? Angry old Grandma that wants free for everyone accept where is the 40 trillion dollars going to come from? Notice how the socialists make money but give nothing back? Bernie and Warren both are multi millionaires. Bernie has never worked a real job in his life. Biden is a old coot, who sniffs, hair, bribes countries, fondles children and probably poops his diaper. He's done, the vids of him bribing Ukraine will not vanish. So Warren is their choice and she's an R-tard. Free for all! utopia!! where does that money come from? Raise taxes on all working people. Like I said , no fears, the people that work for a living will vote Trump again.
2019-11-23 11:54
wtf
2019-11-23 12:23
"...why is he putting absurd amounts of time, money and nerves into hiding absolutely everything about himself..." Who says he is doing any of that? Evidence? Absurd amounts of time, you mean absurdly little?
2019-11-21 09:33
Oh really, is he/his lawyer team battling it out all the way to the SCOTUS to keep hiding his taxes? Did he not feverishly deny releasing the full mueller report even though it was "fully exonerating"? Same with full ukraine transcript? You are living under a rock. Its absurd for me to even answer your question.
2019-11-22 16:09
Expected answer from someone with trump delusion syndrome.
2019-11-22 16:43
Oh so now that you cant refute even a single thing that I said you are just gonna go to the default and label every criticism of trump as being deluded. Nice little bubble you made yourself there. Why are you asking for evidence at all if you arent interested in actually discussing it? Its so lame. Thats what it looks like when some The_Donald-junkie gets confronted with severe cognitive dissonance because in the real world DT is a fucking buffoon and an obvious criminal.
2019-11-22 18:28
Why do I have to refute assumptions and opinions?
2019-11-22 18:33
What part about 214 was an assumption or opinion? You asked for evidence that he is fighting against the release of all of these documents. Thats like asking for evidence that his first name is Donald. Its not even in question by ANYONE, WHETHER he is doing it, the "question" is WHY he is doing it.
2019-11-22 19:10
Putting absurd amounts of time, hiding absolutely everything, battling all the way to scotus... Everything with your argument seems to be based on your perception on manner of how things have happened, not what have actually transpired. You're just assuming things according to your world view, which by itself is not a bad thing. However, for some reason you're confusing your assumptions with actual reality.
2019-11-22 19:26
What the FUCK are you talking about? All of the things I listed have been transpiring, some of them even since WHEN HE STARTED HIS FUCKING CAMPAIGN. You are just completely uninformed about the situation, about stuff that isnt even in question, not even by republicans or TRUMP HIMSELF.
2019-11-22 20:47
orange man bad
2019-11-21 17:28
Trump fanboying syndrome
2019-11-22 16:07
We have two girls killed in your town. If you are innocent, why dont you allow the police to open your bank account, search your house and question you in office?
2019-11-22 16:14
The more accurate comparison is me being the last person that was seen with the two girls or me being the only person in both girls phones contact list or smth. like that. And then your question quickly loses its "gotcha"-character. Also, #218.
2019-11-22 18:30
no one in politics is innocent and trump has no power at all. if congress and corporations,investors dont agree with him he cant do shit. hes just a puppet to help push the world into a worldwide surveilance dystopia like other ppl before him.
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
Only way to try and work against that is voting progressive left
2019-11-22 20:48
You a 🤡
2019-11-23 05:31
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
Not gonna say anything except flag checks out
2019-11-23 09:03
well, they literally have the same agenda just different routes. hillary was about solving problems with war trump at least does it with business deals.
2019-11-24 16:05
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
Hillary Clinton left? Are you high? She’s a imperialist deluxe
2019-11-24 16:09
He's not innocent. He's always been a mob-style businessman. I'll still vote for him though since the DNC is as bad if not worse right now. Make the Democrat party great again.
2019-11-22 19:17
wtf does the dnc have to do with that. Every single democratic candidate is better than trump.
2019-11-22 20:48
Nope. None of them are. Their all trying to pander to autistic progressives. Even joe biden is pushing for gun restrictions. No thanks. Fake democrat.
2019-11-23 13:29
What do you think of FDR?
2019-11-23 14:06
so, why do you want the ukraine transcript? why do you want to open president's tax returns? is he actually linked to tax evasion?
2019-11-22 19:37
Well since for the first time in years he was actually forced by a court to release some documents and they immediately showed foul play, YES, he is very suspicious. But does it not bother you at all that every single president before him released their tax returns without whining and kicking and screaming? I wonder why? Maybe its because its really fucking important to be transparent when you are in such a position of power? ukraine transcript -> because there is significant reason to believe that he did something illegal.
2019-11-22 20:50
ukraine transcript -> ask ukraine to investigate a CRIME is never illegal. and, to decide whether to give money to ukraine is also president's diplomatic power. besides, what about obama government using NSA and diplomatic intelligence routes for digging into trump? tax return -> congress could have make a law to force every president to open this, but they didnt. I wonder why? Maybe its because its really fucking NOT important.
2019-11-23 05:15
"congress could have make a law to force every president to open this" Why would they when they didnt need to because every president before had the integrity and understanding of basic governmental structural principles that shows why it is important for that to be done? If it ISNT important, why do you think every president before has DONE it, most often when they STARTED THEIR CAMPAIGNS? You really just dont have a basic understanding of why transparency is more important the higher up the person is in an office. Where I come from, all politicians in the legislative branch and bodies of government have to show year after year how their income is composed and how much they earned and from where. Thats the law for a fucking reason, that teeny tiny reason is called danger of corruption and in trumps case its obviously about tax evasion and similar things. Congress might very well pass such a law in the future so that fucks like DT cant fuck around and hide his crimes for any longer. "ask ukraine to investigate a CRIME is never illegal" WRONG. It is illegal if there is enough suspicion that you arent investigating the crime because you actually want to fulfill your duties but in order to damage a political opponent. If they can prove (or at least show it to be likely) that Trump effectively tried to damage Biden in order to have an easier presidential run via help from ukraine, it means that [he asked a foreign country to help in interfering with the national election], which is ILLEGAL or at least impeachable. Remember when Russia intervened in the 2016 election? Trump was lucky that no one could prove that he asked for it, but this is a similar situation. "what about obama government using NSA and diplomatic intelligence routes for digging into trump?" Obama wasnt running or going to run against trump, so its not like this is anywhere near an accurate comparison.
2019-11-23 11:22
its "basic governmental structural principles" so its not written in law? then why do we need a CONSTITUION in the first place? they are all "basic governmental structural principles" anyway! and, when congress make a law in the future presidents will have to follow it. but before that, no. "Trump effectively tried to damage Biden in order to have an easier presidential run"? no, law punish ACTIONS not THOUGHTS. you have to PROVE the link between the investigation and the election run. "Obama wasnt running or going to run against trump" dumbest reply today. this is like "i kill you for your cheating me is crime, i kill you for your cheating my friend is not crime".
2019-11-24 19:21
I think cuz he is innocent.
2019-11-22 19:48
Listen, if someone for example accused me of having child porn on my computer or laptop, I would absolutely let the police go through my stuff. No problem. Coz I wouldnt have to worry about them finding anything and it would be over with in a matter of days. Trump is the guy that desperately tries to fight the prosecution from accessing that analogous computer. Hmmm, I WONDER why? Why drag it out so long for no reason? Coz the dood is not innocent.
2019-11-22 20:52
Oh man, I made mistake, I meant that ofc he is guilty. Sry.
2019-11-22 20:55
Bruh what. It doesn’t matter if you’re guilty or not, he has the right to privacy
2019-11-23 05:24
Why dont you think long and hard about that argument of yours and come back later
2019-11-23 11:09
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
Ofc he isn't
2019-11-22 20:47
You Europeans should focus on ur own politics cause it’s worse than ours
2019-11-22 20:54
 | 
Sweden Akoulad 
+11111 Most of us European doesn't have a clue about US politics anyways, which makes it a cancer to read threads like this
2019-11-23 00:13
 | 
Netherlands HetIsPatat 
"US European doesn't" Kkkkkk👌🤣🤣🤣
2019-11-23 13:30
no its not fam, at least in european countries people dont die coz they are poor and the insurance industry cant suck people dry, people can go to college despite being poor, people have paid family leave and so on and so forth still having greatly working economies.
2019-11-23 14:10
i actually think it's hilarious you people baiting as if Trump voters (majority of US apparently) don't have actual bird shit for brains?
2019-11-23 00:24
 | 
United States _ATaXiA_ 
"Trump voters (majority of US apparently)" Clinton won the popular vote by 2.8 million votes more, Trump won the electoral college votes. The majority of the public do not like or want trump.
2019-11-23 05:29
innocent is not Trump. Innocent name is actually Pawel
2019-11-23 11:31
It's clear he is not innocent. Only thing pending is to see if Washington have the balls to get rid of him or not. - Hosta Mahogey
2019-11-23 11:31
my mom told me not to say bad words on internet :(
2019-11-24 16:12
its a family show
2019-11-26 20:08
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
#VoteForBernie *dabs #VoteForBernie *dabs #VoteForBernie *dabs #VoteForBernie *dabs
2019-11-24 16:37
 | 
United States PP_Bizon 
no
2019-11-24 19:24
nah
2019-11-26 20:07
 | 
Panama ayykaramba 
do you even know how much money enterpreneurs spend to protect their privacy? Trump has every right to hide and deny everything. this is the most retarded thread 2019
2019-11-24 19:27
Let me put on my big boy pants and tell you how the world works. Its fine if entrepeneurs want to have privacy. Its NOT the same for politicians, the higher up in office you go, the more you sacrifice your privacy at least when it comes to FINANCIAL MATTERS. Specifically because of issues like corruption, fraud, personal money grabs and so on. Politicians are expected and depending on the country and the situation, forced to disclose certain information and to even sell all businesses. Jimmy Carter sold/put on hold his PEANUT FARM, SPECIFICALLY because he was becoming president. He chose an “open trust” in which all of his financial transactions are made PUBLIC. By doing this, any conflicts of interest would become apparent just by comparing his public financial transactions and his presidential policies. Dont think Trump is deeply corrupt? He made some really nice deals for immobilia just before he got into the white house with some Saudis. Shows you what kind of integrity Carter has compared to Trump.
2019-11-26 20:42
 | 
Panama ayykaramba 
I mean okay, this is epic. I literally was away for 2 days and now I've came back and I saw that you posted your reply just 30min ago. The timing is real.
2019-11-26 21:17
🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙xdddddddddddddddddddddddd
2019-11-26 22:16
08:30srry4waht vs really weird
srry4waht
really weird
09:30HellRaisers vs Lucid Dream
HellRaisers
Lucid Dream
14:00North vs BIG
North
BIG
Bet
Return
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.