Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Defend Trump?
 | 
United States theory^ 
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/everyone-kne.. Before you quote this: "I want nothing, I want no quid pro quo," - Donald Trump (according to Sondland) if a murderer says I do not want to kill someone but kills someone anyway, does that clear him from any wrongdoing?
2019-11-21 00:32
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
United States theory^
Trump will most definitely be impeached by the house
2019-11-21 00:32
But Not by the Senate, so who cares?
2019-11-21 00:33
 | 
United States theory^
The American people We deserve to know the truth, and if the senate does not impeach him, we will vote him out of office
2019-11-21 00:34
I doubt it. Trump can say what He wants and people will believe him. So many lies of him have been exposed and His followership didnt Care. As Long as Trump doesnt admit any mistakes , his voters will follow him blindly.
2019-11-21 00:50
 | 
Denmark Notallama
If anything had ever exposed the percentage of lesser-intellectual imbecils in the US, the Trump presidency has surely shown the entire world how gullible a huge part of the US is. Completely embarassing for a country that has free information. The US media landscape is a complete joke.
2019-11-21 00:57
Honestly it's not even that people are gullible. Two huge portions of the population are going to vote along party lines regardless who the candidate is or what they say (good or bad). It sucks but that's the reality.
2019-11-21 01:24
thats in large part because they are too gullible to actually pay attention to politics and just continue to believe the lies of whatever side their parents were on.
2019-11-22 15:19
It's funny, you say he constantly lies to the people... most likely true. Tell me a US president that hasn't lied to its people or has attempted to manipulate the campaign. It's a ruthless world in politics and you are too childish to even comprehend it.
2019-11-23 11:36
its not that trump lies. its that he tells lies that can be verified to be lies, and it can in many cases even be shown that he knew for sure when he said it he was lying. hes a fucking moron, and everyone who voted for him too, for voting a narcissistic pathological liar with a completely unfounded superiority complex and an iq of about 90 in as president
2019-11-23 11:37
considering the fact that he managed to get in the white office alongside the lowest presidential campaign budget of all time (winning campaign budget) and that he was mocked the whole way through, it's extremely impressive. Trump has been majorly beneficial to the US economy and has made significant health industry reforms like cutting costs and removing ObamaCare which was inefficient.
2019-11-23 11:40
you dont need a big campaign budget in the USA if the kremlin is paying for most of your campaign
2019-11-23 11:41
you are actually deluded. you say that his supporters fall for those lies, well it seems you have too as you are stating that without any real evidence. Also, explain how he has been so successful...
2019-11-23 11:43
hes already being fucking impeached. theres plenty of evidence. read the transcript from this ukraine call. that by itself is enough.
2019-11-23 11:47
but is he gonna get impeached xD
2019-11-23 11:48
yes. its treason.
2019-11-23 11:53
>Trump has been majorly beneficial to the US economy and has made significant health industry reforms like cutting costs and removing ObamaCare which was inefficient. lmao no trump has been elected, after the economy recovered, and is now taking credit for this current high conjuncture, which is cyclical, and the next stock market crash will be worse than 2008 because both obama and trump completely failed to enact adequate regulation on financial institutions. trump didnt cut costs in healthcare. neither did obamacare. all that obama and trump did in regards to healthcare is make sure that the insurance companies will continue to make boatloads of money and people stay dependent on their employers for healthcare so its harder to quit a job and they can be exploited more. without trump the dow jones would be exactly in the same spot, unemployment would be just as low, all he did is waste a lot of money on a trade war that pushes more jobs overseas than it creates.
2019-11-23 11:44
the next stock market crash is highly unlikely to be worse due to the introduction of QE. Also, there is a much wider understanding of economics and the banks actually have to maintain liquidity now and so that is very unlikely.
2019-11-23 11:47
its going to be worse. the exact same thing will happen as in 2008 but the drop will be twice as steep. american economy didnt actually grow by 100% in 10 years. its the biggest bubble ive seen in my life. QE just makes the bubble worse by giving banks more free money. it doesnt help, it does the opposite of help. banks have to maintain some liquidity, but not much more than in 2007, and even if they did, it still wont protect them when the bubble blows and they lose out on half or more of their outstanding loans again. they wont have 50% of their loans covered with liquid assets. and more than half their loans are bad, just like 10 years ago.
2019-11-23 11:54
if you have any money invested over there get it out right now lol
2019-11-23 11:50
i dont believe that the next crash will be as bad as the last yet it could be quite severe. The main aspect is more the school of thought in economics which primarily relies on mathematical studies rather than theory.
2019-11-24 23:57
the main aspect is that banks can take huge risks and create bubbles and when the bubble bursts, instead of going to prison they get bailed out
2019-11-29 12:29
thats changed following the spit between commercial and investment banks, they dont have the same opportunity to take big risks
2019-12-01 00:41
uhm that legislation was passed during new deal in usa but currently there are no such rules, they were abolished.
2019-12-02 18:35
 | 
United States PP_Bizon
The trade thing is honestly not as important to the us as it is for China. China has more to lose. A lot more.
2019-11-29 12:22
chinese economy isnt as fragile as the USA. first of all china is highly authoritarian and has in large part a planned economy so the government can simply not report economic issues and force people to work and they wont have much of an issue whereas in the USA...one bad year now and you cant pay interest on all your loans and lots of people lose their jobs and their houses and their cars and they cant work, and lots of businesses that loaned huge amounts of money at artificially low rates go under, and the whole western economy is screwed. again. so thanks in advance.
2019-11-29 12:32
 | 
United States PP_Bizon
Actually China has had a tough year, despite what a lot of people think I think there's a good chance China might be in a bubble. I also feel as if the CCP aren't as strong as they were previously.
2019-11-29 12:38
yeah but a tough year for china is not as disastrous as a tough your for USA and europe
2019-11-29 13:00
the guy literally has a vocabulary of about 100 words
2019-11-23 11:38
lmfao, you act like the democrats don't ruin peoples lives over saying the wrong thing, you act like the democrats don't lie through their teeth. Trump exaggerates almost everything he says that doesn't mean a flat-out lie like the democrats do constantly. First it was Russian collusion, that trump laundered money through Russia, Trumps son in law lied about his contacts with Russia to obtain his security clearance, and I could go on and on, but there's only one thing.... it all turned out to be a lie and a narrative to take Trump out of office.So now you have the next thing to try to take Trump down, the Ukraine call, which even if Trump held aid, has allowed to, BECAUSE HES THE PRESIDENT and the president dictates foreign policy. This isn't about a high crime, this is about the 2016 election and the fact that the left doesn't like Trump. Sure Trump has done things that you can say that hes not a good man, but that's not a crime. Do your research, stop being biased. You'll come to the same conclusions I have.
2019-11-21 01:09
 | 
United States theory^
Absolutely hilarious. Don't you "love the constitution?" Theres rules in the constitution for this exact reason, LMAO! Just because he is the president does not mean we can't uphold the rule of law Try again
2019-11-21 01:19
Are you an idiot. Which High Crime or Misdemeanor did he commit, please tell me now. Is hurting your feelings a crime?
2019-11-21 01:21
Bribery, simple as that
2019-11-21 02:36
The US doesn't give aid to any country without getting something in return. fail plz try again.
2019-11-22 05:13
What exactly do you think the US was supposed to get out of that? His intent was to have an investigation launched against one of his political opponents. The US isn't "getting something in return", his goal is his own personal political agenda.
2019-11-22 06:59
yeah, +1
2019-11-22 15:17
But to be honest, being a political opponent shouldn't grant Biden immunity from being prosecuted or at the very least investigated. Technically, Trump's request to investigate corruption is a noble one. However, the announcement needed not be made public. Nevertheless, all that aside, the impeachment process has a similar incentive to that of Trump's actions - misusing power for political gain. The Democrats have launched this impeachment process, by and large, to get Trump impeached before he is able to confirm his re-election against a weak field of candidates in 2020. Furthermore, are sources to be trusted, Biden did do the more or less the same thing as Trump did in Ukraine, rendering him equally unfit to run for President. The only distinction I can see is that Bidens request had no noble cause other than saving his son, whereas Trump's request still has a theoretical noble cause.
2019-11-22 15:41
Don't get me wrong, I am by no means defending Biden with my statement, and if that's true, I agree that he's equally unfit. I understand your point, however, nothing of Trump's previous actions or character would reasonably lead someone to believe he was acting in a noble or selfless matter. He enlisted the help of a foreign nation in his political campaign. Now you can argue whether or not this is actually an impeachable offense (which is what they're doing in the current hearings), but that's for another discussion I think.
2019-11-22 20:48
 | 
Europe m9_
you're retarded. bribery on that scale is felonious. no one read your block of shitty text that started with pure retardation. get off the internet and back to work you fucking sheep LMAO
2019-11-21 02:44
LMAO.
2019-11-21 03:13
 | 
Canada Herodionus
It has nothing to do with his actions, the impeachment over the Ukraine thing is murky at best and falls down to people's intentions and he said she said. Every president has done questionable things but they haven't been tried for impeachment. From the day he was elected people were trying to impeach him
Exactly +1.
2019-11-21 01:25
fair, but treason is treason and the ukraine thing itself just gives a motive to ship out the unfit leader in the first place
2019-11-22 05:13
 | 
Canada Herodionus
On the surface level nothing was illegal, it's about the motives. The people testifying straight up said trump told them no quid pro quo but they believe otherwise. And when it comes down to a trial at court, your opinion of someone's intentions are not viable evidence
2019-11-22 15:06
sure your opinion is not viable reason but proof is, why would he hold back aid, and then ask for dirt on the Bidens? his intents are clear its not a matter of opinion
2019-11-23 02:08
But that's an opinion that his intentions are clear. The justice system rightfully assumes innocent until proven guilty, so the burden is on the Democrats to prove he did something wrong, and if their argument is that they think his intentions are x when he said they are y, just isn't proof
2019-11-23 04:52
that's like saying I went ahead and killed person a but then go into court and say I my intentions were to go for a walk and there is evidence that I killed person a. Besides what the republicans say is still just an opinion.
2019-11-23 05:18
It'd be more like murder in self defense or purposeful murder
2019-11-23 05:55
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo
It's illegal.
2019-11-22 06:57
 | 
Canada Herodionus
What about it was illegal?
2019-11-22 15:23
2019-11-22 15:34
 | 
Canada Herodionus
That's your opinion. There is no evidence he started the investigation for dirt on political opponents. Yes it might've been an intention, that's understandable, but his intention could also have been simply to investigate why Joe Bidens son was on the board of a huge company that he more than likely would not be there if not for his dad. And when an investigator was looking into the company, Biden withheld funds until the investigator got fired. That's a perfectly good reason to look into that. So yes I understand that it might be because of that, but it could also have been for another reason. The evidence says the investigation was to look into that and not to find dirt, and evidence > opinions in court
2019-11-22 15:42
And please, if you know so much about the constitution, please tell me what are those exact reasons that Trump has violated?
See, this jibjeenyus Dude will Support Trump no matter what, you are doomed.
2019-11-21 07:57
Stx | 
United States Eyesaac
Just another cracked out white boy defending a president he blindly follows because he needs an outlet to legitimize his racism and ignorance. Sad state the USA is in now huh.
2019-11-22 15:22
How are you gonna make a racist comment then claim he needs an outlet to legitimize his racism???
2019-11-22 16:07
What's hilarious is 120yrs of wrong from the left. from embracing Stalinism to Trump. Maoism to Hitler 1937 Time Man of the Year. Mass starvation, peak oil, ice age, global warming, now climate change with no climate change. 10percent born that way, ozone hole caused by hairspray. Brexit fail, Brexit depression, Clinton 94percent to win, Chavez economic miracle. I could go on for ten days covering every major event or prediction of the last 120yrs-computer=paperless society, women in workforce won't hurt wages............10 days at least. Probably more. Not right one single time. 120yrs of wrong about every significant event on earth involving every single topic. Hilarious beyond comprehension.
2019-11-22 05:22
 | 
Australia PuncherCS
skepticalscience.com/ wrong about climate change idiot. thats a 1 stop link for debunking all your stupidity
2019-11-23 05:30
And that has what to do with Trump? Absolutely nothing :D Get your head out of your ass, or get a real job Sergei.
2019-11-22 15:15
"First it was Russian collusion, that trump laundered money through Russia, Trumps son in law lied about his contacts with Russia to obtain his security clearance" there was collusion between trumps family and campaign staff and the russians. idk about money laundering, trumps son in law also did actually lie about his his collusion with the russians. those 2 things did happen. mueller just concluded that it wasnt his job to decide whether it was enough to sue the president. and then before that question was asnwered this ukraine situation made it even worse. just the fact you dare to say all those things were lies is ridiculous. for shame.
2019-11-22 15:22
Oh really? Because I happen to remember and read something called "The Mueller Report". The 500 page report forgot to mention the collusion part, must have missed it.
2019-11-25 20:03
"Trump exaggerates almost everything he says that doesn't mean a flat-out lie like the democrats do constantly." hnahahahahahahah!! as someone who actually follow the US closely, especially the impeachment hearings, this is symptomatic of the ignorance and gullible state of half of your nation. Trump has been the most dishonest president in your history, its literally impossible for him to make ANY kind of announcement without lying. The democrats on the other hand try to exagerate and blow some things out of proprtion - im guessing because the ignorant trump supporters basically needs to be told that Trump has tortured babies before they even begin to imagine he could do something illegal/unconstitutional.
2019-11-22 15:29
 | 
United States PP_Bizon
please find me one politician who hasn't lied once though
2019-11-23 05:04
The truth is right in front of your eyes if you are willing to do some research. If you believe these hearings will tell you the truth about anything, you sir really need to evaluate your political beliefs.
2019-11-21 00:57
 | 
Denmark Notallama
What are you referring to? Are you implying that all of the diplomats are lying in court?
2019-11-21 00:59
You have to be a moron if you think Adam Schiff doesn't know who the whistleblower is, which he flat out said yesterday. We all know Adam Schiff already lies through his teeth. For three years he told the American people that he has evidence that Trump has committed crimes in violation with the oath of office. How did that turn out? That's just the first of many he told and keeps telling. Why did Vinman skip his chain of command and go to a lawyer instead of his boss? Gee I wonder why, maybe because his boss agreed with Trumps foreign policy and would of told him to f off. Then their star witness Sondland literally was asked flat-out if Trump was tying aid of Ukraine to a investigation into the Biden. His answer was it was 'its my own presumption'. Honestly stop being biased and try to look at stuff from a neutral viewpoint. I'm no Trump lover or rightist, I don't even vote. Trump fucks tons of shit up, but he has kept a lot of his promises and that's more than I can say any other democrat has ever done.
2019-11-21 01:19
"i dont even vote" so you're basically saying you're retarded
2019-11-21 02:39
Obviously the fact that I cant vote went way above your head.
2019-11-21 03:15
I dont vote =/= I can't vote
2019-11-21 14:46
there is evidence that trump committed crimes, like perjury and obstruction of justice. muller investigation concluded that. but that investigation was about russian collusion and not about other crimes trump may have committed, and he said he believed he was not allowed to pursue this kind of case against a sitting president. youre purposely misconstructing events to fit your narrative. you wanna know why? because your narrative is bullshit.
2019-11-22 15:24
also so far trump hasnt kept many promises. he didnt build the wall yet. he didnt pull out of syria. he didnt pull out of nato. he didnt get anything done with north korea or iran. he certainly didnt make america great again by starting a trade war with china. the only thing he actually did that he promised is tax cuts. for the rich. and removing lots of regulation to make it easier for his rich friends to fuck everyone and the environment
2019-11-22 15:28
Since taking office, President Trump has strengthened American leadership, security, prosperity, and accountability. After 500 days, the results are clear; the American economy is stronger, American workers are experiencing more opportunities, confidence is soaring, and business is booming. President Trump has re-asserted American leadership on the world stage, secured vital investments in our military, and stood up against threats to our national security. AMERICA’S ECONOMY IS STRONGER: The American economy is stronger today and American workers are better off thanks to President Trump’s pro-growth agenda. Nearly 3 million jobs have been created since President Trump took office. 304,000 manufacturing jobs have been created since President Trump took office, and manufacturing employment stands at its highest level since December 2008. 337,000 construction jobs have been created since President Trump took office, and construction employment stands at its highest level since June 2008. Under President Trump, the unemployment rate has dropped to 3.8, the lowest rate since April 2000, and job openings have reached 6.6 million, the highest level recorded. 67 percent of Americans believe now is a good time to find a quality job, according to Gallup. Only under President Trump have more than 50 percent of Americans believed it is a good time to find a quality job since Gallup began asking the question 17 years ago. President Trump prioritized job training and workforce development to empower workers to seize more opportunities, signing an Executive Order to expand apprenticeship opportunities. President Trump has restored confidence in the American economy, with confidence among both consumers and businesses reaching historic highs. Consumer confidence in current conditions has reached a 17-year high, according to the Conference Board. Optimism among manufacturers has hit record highs under President Trump, according to the National Association of Manufacturers. Small business optimism has sustained record-high levels under President Trump according to the National Federation of Independent Business. President Trump signed the historic Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law, cutting taxes for American families and making American business more competitive. American families received $3.2 trillion in gross tax cuts and saw the child tax credit double. The top corporate tax rate was lowered from 35 percent to 21 percent so American businesses could be more competitive. President Trump has rolled back unnecessary job-killing regulations beyond expectations. In 2017, President Trump far exceeded his promise to eliminate regulations at a two-to-one ratio, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every new regulatory action. The Administration rolled back rules and regulations harming farmers and energy producers, such as the Waters of the United States Rule and the Clean Power Plan. Regional and community banks and credit unions got relief after President Trump signed legislation reducing harmful requirements imposed by the Dodd-Frank Act. Since taking office, President Trump has advanced free, fair, and reciprocal trade deals that protect American workers, ending decades of destructive trade policies. Days after taking office, the President withdrew the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations and agreement. President Trump’s Administration is working to defend American intellectual property from China’s unfair practices through a range of actions. The President improved the KORUS trade agreement with the Republic of Korea, which will allow more U.S. automobile exports to South Korea with lower tariffs and increase U.S. pharmaceutical access to South Korea. American agriculture has gained access to new markets under President Trump. AMERICA IS WINNING ON THE WORLD STAGE: President Trump has re-asserted American leadership on the world stage and is achieving results for the American people. President Trump followed through on his promise to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. President Trump ordered an end to United States participation in the horrible Iran deal and immediately began the process of re-imposing sanctions that had been lifted or waived. The President has taken action to confront aggression by Iran and its proxies. The Department of the Treasury has issued a range of sanctions targeting Iranian activities and entities, including the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force. Under President Trump, the United States has led an unprecedented global campaign to achieve the peaceful denuclearization of the Korean peninsula. President Trump’s leadership has contributed to the return of 17 Americans held overseas. In May 2018 alone, Venezuela released one American and North Korea released three Americans who came home to the United States. The President has secured historic increases in defense funding in order to rebuild our Nation’s military with the resources they need, after years of harmful sequester. President Trump signed legislation to provide $700 billion in defense spending for fiscal year (FY) 2018 and $716 billion for FY 2019. The United States has worked with international allies to decimate ISIS. President Trump ordered strikes against Syria in response to the regime’s use of chemical weapons in April 2017 and April 2018. The Trump Administration has imposed a range of sanctions on the Maduro dictatorship in Venezuela, including sanctions targeting Maduro and other senior government officials. AMERICA’S COMMUNITIES ARE SAFER AND MORE SECURE: President Trump has worked to secure our borders, enforce our immigration laws, and protect the safety and security of American communities. Despite limited resources and obstruction from Congress, President Trump has worked to take control of our border and enforce our immigration laws. President Trump has called on Congress to provide the resources needed to secure our borders and close loopholes that prevent immigration laws from being fully enforced. President Trump authorized the deployment of the National Guard to help secure our borders. President Trump’s Administration has carried out immigration enforcement efforts based on the rule of law. From the start of President Trump’s Administration to the end of FY 2017, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) made 110,568 arrests of illegal aliens. Arrests made in this timeframe represented a 42 percent increase from the same timeframe in FY 2016. Of the 110,568 arrests made, 92 percent had a criminal conviction, pending criminal charge, were an ICE fugitive, or had a reinstated final order of removal. President Trump has made clear that his Administration will continue to combat the threat of MS-13 in order to protect communities from the horrendous violence the gang has spread. In 2017, the Department of Justice worked with partners in Central America to file criminal charges against more than 4,000 members of MS-13. The Trump Administration has cracked down on the import and distribution of illegal drugs in order to stop them from reaching our communities and causing even more devastation. As of April 2018, U.S. Border Patrol has seized 284 pounds of fentanyl in FY 2018, already surpassing the total of 181 pounds seized in FY 2017. The President has launched a nationwide effort to fight the opioid crisis, which has devastated communities across America. The President’s Opioid Initiative seeks to reduce drug demand, cut off the flow of illicit drugs, and save lives by expanding treatment opportunities. President Trump signed an omnibus spending bill which provides nearly $4 billion to address the opioid epidemic. The bill included $1 billion for grants focused on the hardest hit States and Tribes and provided funding for a public-private research partnership on pain and addiction. AMERICA’S GOVERNMENT IS MORE ACCOUNTABLE: Since taking office, President Trump has worked to ensure government is more accountable to the American people. President Trump has confirmed the most circuit court judges of any President in their first year, and secured Justice Neil Gorsuch’s confirmation to the United States Supreme Court. President Trump has signed legislation to bring more accountability to the Department of Veterans Affairs and provide our veterans with more choice in the care they receive. President Trump signed the Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017, improving processes for addressing misconduct. President Trump signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act into law, authorizing $2.1 billion in additional funds for the Veterans Choice Program. President Trump successfully eliminated the penalty for Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate. The President’s Administration is seeking to provide more affordable health coverage and broader access to affordable alternatives to Obamacare plans. President Trump has released a blueprint to lower drug prices for Americans. President Trump has ensured that the religious liberties and conscience of Americans are protected and respected by the Federal government. President Trump signed an Executive Order to protect the free speech and religious liberties of groups such as the Little Sisters of the Poor. The Department of Justice issued guidance to all executive agencies on protecting religious liberty in federal programs.
2019-11-25 20:06
Obama passed tons of regulation laws that made it harder for people to own businesses. You don't understand this because you don't work yet, you just sit behind your computer screen and think everything is free.
2019-11-25 20:10
thanks for providing me another insight into how fucking retarded the average trump supporter is. straight attacking me, because you have no brain and no argument, the only thing you understand is i attacked your guy. 60iq. i didnt read any of your propaganda bullshit btw, try to find some unbiased source instead of copypasting campaign material.
2019-11-29 10:41
You haven't proved me wrong in one thing yet. Facts > Your Emotions.
2019-11-29 11:02
i dont need to prove you wrong, retard. you need to grow a brain and read.
2019-11-29 11:04
youre trying to have a conversation at like the 80iq level which is barely higher than literally slinging shit at people like the monkey you are. i wont take time to seriously respond to you until you get up to at least 100iq knocking off with the shapiro quotes will instantly get you 10 points.
2019-11-29 11:07
I'm sorry I actually research things instead of believing someone at face value. If you could prove me wrong, you wouldn't resort to insults.
2019-11-29 11:34
lol you are the one taking things at face value, you clearly failed to read my posts as i have provided sources for every claim.
2019-11-29 11:39
also i only started calling you a retard after you insulted me first, retard. maybe cut that shit out if you want a respectful conversation. telling a dutchman he is lazy is about the worst possible insult you could give me, fyi
2019-11-29 11:40
Stx | 
United States Eyesaac
If you don't vote your hilariously misguided opinion won't make a difference anyways. Stop trying to be a 14-year old edgelord who thinks he knows everything. You're presuming your answer to all of your questions is correct when in reality you could be extremely wrong, but you'd never admit it. If you can't vote, which you haven't said, I'm glad you won't be able to vote when it comes time to make an important decision. Hopefully you're better at cs than understanding politics :)
2019-11-22 15:27
 | 
United States theory^
Go ahead and link all of your rightist bullshit lmao
2019-11-21 01:00
expected from libtard B)
2019-11-22 15:18
 | 
United States KEKWQUID
0/8
2019-11-22 15:48
trump is your last hope in usa
2019-11-22 16:00
Speak for yourself. This is a waste of time when we all know the Senate supports him I hate Trump but this impeachment proceeding is a joke
2019-11-23 06:14
Can you actually explain to me how politicians such as Obama, Bush, Nancy, Biden, Hillary etc.... are all wealthy and rich. Does this not bother you or strike you as odd or concerning they are wealthy millionaires. Should they be investigated or you think the wealth they have accumulated is all legit?
2019-11-23 11:57
How much?
2019-11-24 19:59
This impeachment is a joke and you are just another pawn in a game of multimillionaires. The american people is a congregation of retards serfs and delusional idiots. If you think there is any resemblance of justice on capital hill then you really are a fucking idiot
2019-11-24 23:59
The US public will hopefully care. In a little under a year from now we will know.
2019-11-21 00:37
 | 
United States theory^
+1
2019-11-21 00:38
 | 
Poland mtumee
just like the Russia thing was *definitely* real and not a massive waste of time and money
2019-11-21 01:22
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo
We don't know if it was or was not.
2019-11-22 06:58
 | 
Poland mtumee
Mueller investigation not enough?
2019-11-22 07:21
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo
It didn't say there was no russian interference, it just couldn't say there was either.
2019-11-22 07:55
actually it did say there was an interference, heck even trump admitted there was a ruissian interference. however, they didn't find any evidence for trump actively partaking in that interference. what they couldn't say for certain is whether trump obstructed justice or not (as in tried to derail the investigation).
2019-11-22 09:44
 | 
Poland mtumee
yup
2019-11-22 10:01
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo
That's right yea. My bad.
2019-11-22 14:26
mueller inverstigation was already the start of the road to impeachment, trmup did attempt to obstruct justice and he wasnt going to get away with it. this ukraine thing just made it way easier so they dropped the mueller thing for now and focus on this issue because it will get trump impeached faster and limit the damage he can still cause while he knows his days are numbered. if they hurry it could even prevent him from getting re-elected before getting fired and sent to prison
2019-11-22 15:31
 | 
Poland mtumee
delusional
2019-11-22 15:39
no, this is exactly what happened. you are delusional.
i already told people when mueller investigation was going on that trump would get impeached soon. you can look up in old threads if you have no life. i predicted this. not to brag but i do think i know better than you. and that proves it
2019-11-22 15:40
 | 
Poland mtumee
not hard to predict that the Democrats are desperate to impeach Trump
2019-11-22 15:41
 | 
Poland mtumee
even if he gets impeached he most likely won't be removed from office
2019-11-22 15:43
thats literally what impeachment is for
2019-11-22 15:45
 | 
Poland mtumee
read up on the law buddy
2019-11-22 15:46
impeachment noun noun: impeachment; plural noun: impeachments the action of calling into question the integrity or validity of something. "the prosecutor's detailed impeachment of the character witness" British 1. a charge of treason or another crime against the state. "the king cynically abandoned him, encouraging his impeachment" US 2. a charge of misconduct made against the holder of a public office. "the president is facing impeachment over the scandal" from wikipedia: "The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors." nice try noob
 | 
Poland mtumee
Impeachment for, AND conviction of. Impeachment is just the first stage
2019-11-22 15:51
what other purpose is there for impeaching a president other than as a part of the process of getting them convicted and removed from office
 | 
Poland mtumee
you act as if impeachment directly leads to removal from office, whereas you need a two-thirds majority in the senate to convict
2019-11-22 15:52
 | 
Poland mtumee
see: Clinton. Impeached but not convicted
2019-11-22 15:53
"The impeachment of Bill Clinton was initiated on October 8, 1998, when the United States House of Representatives voted to commence impeachment proceedings against Bill Clinton, the 42nd president of the United States, for "high crimes and misdemeanors". The specific charges against Clinton were lying under oath and obstruction of justice. The charges stemmed from a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against Clinton by Paula Jones and from Clinton's testimony denying that he had engaged in a sexual relationship with White House intern Monica Lewinsky. The catalyst for the president's impeachment was the Starr Report, a September 1998 report prepared by Independent Counsel Ken Starr for the House Judiciary Committee.[1] On December 19, 1998, Clinton became the second American president to be impeached (the first being Andrew Johnson, who was impeached in 1868)[a] when the House formally adopted articles of impeachment and forwarded them to the United States Senate for adjudication. A trial in the Senate began in January 1999, with Chief Justice William Rehnquist presiding. On February 12, Clinton was acquitted on both counts as neither received the necessary two-thirds majority vote of the senators present for conviction and removal from office – in this instance 67. On Article One, 45 senators voted to convict while 55 voted for acquittal. On Article Two, 50 senators voted to convict while 50 voted for acquittal.[3] Consequently, Clinton remained in office for the balance of his second term.[4] " so, he was impeached, for the purpose of convicting him of treason, but the vote didnt pass. still, this is the only purpose of an impeachment trial. te determine whether the president or another official should be fired.
2019-11-22 15:56
 | 
Poland mtumee
yes. that's what I said
no you said that impeachment isnt just for deciding to fire the president or not
2019-11-22 15:57
 | 
Poland mtumee
"even if he gets impeached he most likely won't be removed from office" that's what I said, which is true
2019-11-22 15:58
no it isnt. he could easily get convicted, because guess what? he actually did it.
2019-11-22 15:59
they probably would have convicted clinton too if it wasnt already the end of his second term
 | 
Poland mtumee
you also have to look at the political situation in the US. Republicans control the Senate and Trump is quite a popular president atm
2019-11-22 16:01
hes the least popular president in a long time lol bush jr was more popular than trump. controlling the senate doesnt really matter, if the senate acquits him then there will be another avenue. the fact is he did obstruct the mueller trial and he did try to get a quid pro quo deal with foreign nation to influence the election. if that doesnt get him impeached, i will stop paying attention to US politics and just wait for them to nuke themselves to death.
2019-11-22 16:04
 | 
Poland mtumee
we will see how real those allegations are when the impeachment moves forward. My advice is not to follow American politics, especially if you're just gonna read CNN articles
2019-11-22 16:10
i dont read CNN though, i get most of my USA news from hltv and there are plenty of people here trying to defend trump so i get a nice and balanced view
2019-11-22 16:11
"read up on the law buddy" when what i said was actually correct.
2019-11-22 15:58
 | 
Poland mtumee
I thought you didn't know there was a trial element, that's why I said that
the whole impeachment is a trial, the hearings we have now are pre impeachment and effectively the trial already started
 | 
Poland mtumee
technically impeachment is not a trial, but more of an indictment
an indictment is just an accusation of a crime, the impeachment also has a trial and at the end the senate votes whether they want to pursue criminal charges against the president and if he is convicted in an actual trial he is removed from office. is that correct?
2019-11-22 16:02
 | 
Poland mtumee
generally speaking, that's about right. But it's worth separating the indictment element (bringing charges) and the trial element (convicting of the crimes and removal from office)
2019-11-22 16:04
but in this case the second part will be trivial because trump literally admitted it and they released the official transcript
 | 
Poland mtumee
nothing about this is trivial
i mean trivial in the sense that it will be really easy from a legal perspective that he did try to bribe or buy a foreign government official
2019-11-22 16:13
 | 
Poland mtumee
legally nothing is ever easy though
2019-11-22 16:13
they have the transcript and he admitted it already, its the easiest political case you could imagine
2019-11-22 16:14
 | 
Poland mtumee
we will see
2019-11-22 16:16
its funny because in the USA the only form of corruption thats illegal is the literal quid pro quo "i will give you a bag of money if you do this for me" corruption and everyone except donald trump knows how to work around that by using some implicit form of corruption and he's the one that fucks it up
2019-11-22 16:14
 | 
Poland mtumee
tbh the Trump administration is incompetent
2019-11-22 16:16
well he fired all the competent people and replaced them with his buddies and even those get fired if they dont do exactly what he tells them. that advisor who got fired recently, john bolton, hes like hard line right wing republican, but he got fired because he didnt agree with trump on how to deal with their current military situation. they basically have no one left now who will keep trump under control
2019-11-22 16:19
 | 
Poland mtumee
and I agree-- the allegations Trump is facing carry some weight, but I don't think the Democrats are acting in good faith and I sure don't think such a media frenzy is warranted. I just don't want to hear about Trump constantly
This kid has absolutely no idea what he is talking about? What the hell are you reading? AOCs Twitter? Lmfao
2019-11-29 11:43
hi again, please feel free to consult the internet to figure out how your own country's laws work. i would explain it to you if you werent such a fucking retard, but im afraid because of your extremely low iq it would just take up too much of my time. have a nice day.
2019-11-29 11:44
Don't need to I read the Constitution.
2019-11-29 11:54
the only thing you can read is the inside of your own asshole
2019-11-29 11:58
maybe dont act like such a ballsack if i can look it up in 3 minutes. instead, fucking look it up yourself and stfu
2019-11-22 15:49
 | 
Poland mtumee
why so angry? are you even Dutch?
yes im starting to become sober, be back in 15 minutes
2019-11-22 15:52
 | 
Poland mtumee
I hope you're not drinking Heineken
2019-11-22 15:53
i wasnt talking about alcohol wink wink
2019-11-22 15:57
 | 
Poland mtumee
nice. tbh I don't like smoking anymore
Mtumee, you know that the Mueller investigation actually made money right? Manafort had to pay up shitloads of millions for his plea-deal. According to different sources its somewhere between $25-45M
2019-11-22 16:19
 | 
Poland mtumee
maybe, but it was still a waste of money
2019-11-22 16:24
You need evidence to impeach someone. So far they have zero evidence and if the hearing has gone on this long they never will come up with anything.
2019-11-22 06:52
they don't need to impeach him. not only will it likely fail in senate, it will also mess up some of the democrats' presidential campaigns because instead of going around the country they'd get stuck with the impeachment trials. what they need to do, and so far have been doing successfully with the help of the MSM, is create an allusion of guilt hoping it would get the independent voters on their side. "he is guilty but because of the republics we can't do anything". its kavanaugh all over again.
2019-11-22 09:53
excuse me? they literally have trump on tape saying he did threaten to withhold aid related to this investigation. they have statements from ukrainian president and top US diplomats. the transcript of the phone call has been released. he's going down bruddah politicususa.com/2019/10/23/trump-admits..
2019-11-22 15:33
Trump would've been impeached by the house before even becomming president.
2019-11-22 15:28
lol never NT libtard
2019-11-23 13:47
agree
2019-11-29 10:50
He's not getting impeached... this entire proceeding is a waste of time and they've been trying it for 3 years now
2019-11-21 00:35
+1111111111
2019-11-21 00:52
They didnt. They always wanted to, but this time they have actually started an impeachment process because Trump did something where He could actually be thrown Out of office. They never started this big hearings etc.
2019-11-21 00:52
will you still be here crying about trump in 2023?
Will you still be Here crying about me in 2030? Will you still be here giving actually Zero value to the discussion in 2030?
2019-11-21 08:01
what?
2019-11-21 17:50
Alright man, believe the information you want to, but form your own opinions about things as best as possible in the future. Seems like you're reading a bit of misinformation.
2019-11-21 02:28
How is getting an investigator starting an impeachment? Tell me how there was an impeachment process?
2019-11-21 08:00
He never did anything to cause impeachment, the Democratic party has been trying impeachment since the day Hillary lost the election, Pelosi jumped the gun for the opportunity on it despite many Democratic states being against the proceedings finding it stupid. The hearings currently are finding nothing wrong with Trump's actions.
2019-11-22 04:47
well maybe if donald trump wasnt so fucking crooked and corrupt they wouldnt be trying as hard to impeach him
2019-11-22 15:34
 | 
Australia PuncherCS
and what about clinton then? as if she was a better choice
2019-11-23 05:41
yes democrats also corrupt, superdelegates giving free win to clinton when clearly she was the worst possible candidate to go up against trump. im convinced they threw that election on purpose and they will try to lose again next year. thats the deal between those 2 parties, one gets 8 years and then the other. and they can continue to blame the other party for all the problems. and no one actually has to work or solve any problems, they just cash checks from big businesses to write beneficial legislation for them. the better choice is to stop voting for parties that are so clearly completely rotten. america hasnt always had a republican and a democratic party. those started at some point in the past because people were unhappy with the 2 choices they had at that time.
2019-11-23 11:20
oh, and btw, he certainly did plenty to cause impeachment. there have been serious concerns about election meddling and collusion with russians since day 1, even since before the election results had finished being counted. so yeah of course they have been trying to impeach trump. this is certainly not jumping the gun. if they did it the day after the mueller investigation concluded trump may have obstructed the investigation, that would MAYBE be jumping the gun. doing it after this ukraine situation is perfectly reasonable. the hearings are currently finding that trump did in fact try to get a quid pro quo deal with a foreign govt official to influence next years elections. idk what kinda drugs they are feeding you but i want some. you seem completely blissfully unaware of whats going on around you.
2019-11-23 11:26
Hella weed my nig, thought a Dutchman would understand that kinda thing
2019-11-24 20:53
must be that new california stuff, theyre even importing that shit to amsterdam now because its so strong
2019-11-25 16:11
You obviously didnt read the report. The only thing they were remotely interested in was the firing of comey and then he was thinking about firing Mueller. But you forgot one thing, he never had to give them anything in the first place. Read the report make up your own opinions, stop getting information mediated to you from third parties.
2019-11-29 11:47
he literally said he fired comey and wanted to get rid of mueller to obstruct the investigation.
2019-11-29 11:49
Isn't that what I just said moron? The president can fire who ever he wants, that's not obstruction of Justice.
2019-11-29 11:52
YES IT IS
2019-11-29 11:56
IF HE IS BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI AND HE FIRES THE DIRECTOR OF THE FBI AND ADMITS HE DID IT TO OBSTRUCT THE INVESTIGATION, THEN ITS OBSTRUCTION, NUMBSKULL WHAT KIND OF PILLS DID THEY PUT YOU ON? RITALIN? YOUR BRAIN IS MALFUNCTIONING
2019-11-29 11:57
The president is in charge of the executive branch, which the Department of Justice is part of, he can fire anyone in executive branch he wants except elected officials, nice try though
2019-11-29 12:09
just because he can fire them, doesnt mean he isnt obstructing the investigation by doing so. also HE LITERALLY ADMITTED IT i though you americans were about the checks and balances. but you, you idiot, you seem to want the president to be like an 8-year term dictator who can do whatever he wants.
2019-11-29 12:10
Did you forget the reason that he fired comey? Same reason that he was interested in firing Mueller, this whole investigation started because of 'russia collusion' in which he was completely innocent from.
2019-11-29 12:14
The point is Trump is doing things to help everyday people, Trump might be a talker, he might tweet like a complete idiot, but the stock market is at all time high, unemployment is the lowest it's been in 50 years, and even black unemployment is at historic lows.
2019-11-29 12:17
he is not. he didnt fire comey to help the people. he fired comey to help himself. if he just said he fired comey because he has a better candidate for the job, it wouldnt be an issue. but he said he did it because of the investigation. thats why its obstruction.
2019-11-29 12:20
>the stock market is at all time high, unemployment is the lowest it's been in 50 years this is just a result, of economic high conjuncture, and all the regulation from the New Deal that was scrapped during the past 80 years. the next stock market crash is coming, and its going to be the next 1929. all the signs are pointing there. these numbers of stock market growth and unemployment have not been seen since the 1920s. its not a good thing, its a giant bubble. all those people are going to lose their job again real soon. and their houses. and all their savings if they have any
2019-11-29 12:22
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/11/dona.. please stop getting information mediated to you by your own fucking bullshitting asshole. youre so far up there no one can reach you.
2019-11-29 11:50
I don't usually say this but cringe
2019-11-21 00:54
Super funny.. tragic comedy... making fun while saying truthfull stuff.
the left reaally cant meme men(((
Hey dont judge.. People shouldnt speak about stuff they dont know. And most of the things people speak of is things they only think they know.. So few actually take the time to learn before speaking.. its sad.. Here ofc. its just the fact you call me left because im not blinded.. I see truth.. and truth about Trump is he have broken the law many times. he has more recorded lies than any person in history.. just facts.. dont mean im left because I know what is fact and truth..
2019-11-22 16:21
House will impeach him but he wont get impeached fully. Not with the Senate under GOP control. And this harms Democrats more than Trump. They’ll get painted as witch-hunters. And it’ll only fuel trump voters and supporters’ anger and give them a bigger reason to vote for him.
2019-11-21 00:56
At least it gives american people a chance to know better about Trump and his methods. This investigation is putting light on something terrible and it's good that people know about it.
2019-11-22 05:03
 | 
Bulgaria goatse
im sure hes the first usa politician to pressure another coutry into doing something
2019-11-22 05:21
Yeah of course not, but it doesn't mean investigating on it is a bad thing. It's always good when the truth is shown to people, even if it's late and only part of the whole frame
2019-11-22 05:53
 | 
Bulgaria goatse
ye but some people expect the impeachment to go trough which kinda is ridicuclous
2019-11-22 06:35
he tried to obstruct mueller investigation and now got caught tryinjg to do corrupt deals with foreign governments to get an advantage in election. its basically watergate 2. he will either have to resign or get impeached. its legally impossible for him to stay on now. he crossed too many lines. meddling in elections is really bad.
2019-11-22 15:37
 | 
Bulgaria goatse
making a deal and pressuring someone is not the same. if i tell you: "i can send you aid. btw this guy seems corrupt, can you look into him?" we are not making a deal.
2019-11-22 20:45
idk about that, but if you say "im not sending you aid until you look into it" then it is corrupt
2019-11-23 11:09
 | 
Bulgaria goatse
ye for sure but i dont think trump is so stupid to say that :D
2019-11-23 19:37
he did and he admitted he did
2019-11-24 11:17
 | 
Bulgaria goatse
im curious now. can you post the source saying he admited setting the condition (no aid until investigation)?
2019-11-24 19:49
 | 
Bulgaria goatse
thx. after reading the article i couldnt find where he said he will not send the aid until an investigation is conducted
2019-11-24 21:08
well the interview is owned by fox news, you can probably find it on their website or whatever but you might need to pay for it. it was also shown on a lot of other talk shows, for example the daily show had a segment about it. so you can get nice balanced reporting on it from both sides. there was a link in the article to a youtube video but that one is already taken down youtube.com/watch?v=BBwoDReTflI
2019-11-25 16:34
it should be somewhere in here, im not gonna watch it for 53 minutes youtube.com/watch?v=WNqKhRcpktU heres a 7 minute summary youtube.com/watch?v=oU6_HVY3TjI 1:34-1:50 "why should we give money to a country that is known corrupt?" so he admitted to withholding aid, pending a corruption investigation. (the one looking into hunter biden) aka, the exact thing he's being impeached for the guy is literally too stupid to properly deny that he committed a crime. he did the same during the mueller investigation, he flat out admitted he was trying to obstruct the investigation and fired people from the FBI for that reason. if he just kept his big stupid fucking mouth shut the retard would probably get away with it. its really annoying to have to live on this planet during this fucking clown show. i can barely take it anymore. one ticket to mars please, elon.
2019-11-25 16:45
 | 
Bulgaria goatse
wow thx. for me "why should we give money to a country that is known corrupt?" is not admitting to withholding aid, pending a corruption investigation. a country's corruption is not based on pending investigations but on a number of surveys conducted by different organizations about country laws, transperancy, etc. Ane these surveys show that Ukraine is lagging behind alot of african and south american countries, also known for their corruption problems, thus making it a "known corrupt". and giving money to such countries is not helping them but on the contrary - incetivizing that behaviour. thats how i see what he said.
2019-11-25 20:29
the fact that he was asking ukraine to investigate biden is clear from transcript. the name is mentioned. the interview has trump confirming on air, that he did pressure ukraine to have a corruption investigation with govt funds. while he didnt specifically mention biden on that interview, it is already known from the transcript from the call with zelensky that this is the only investigation he could possibly be referring to, because its the only investigation that he talked about with zelensky. " Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me." so, now we have A) Trump asking president of another country to investigate his political rival and B) Trump admitting that he withheld government funds in order to put pressure on this president of other country. he is fucked.
2019-11-29 10:49
 | 
Bulgaria goatse
"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me." sounds fair doesnt it? also biden's son is not trumps political rival. and also its not a secret tha usa uses its power to put pressure on every country they can (into doing much worse things than that) - thats how you keep the top. you cant be good with everyone and be on the top of the world. and if every time when the us president used his power to convince a country do what usa wants, and someone came forward with their interpretaion of the conversation, every US president would be put through what trump is put through. thats just how the world works
2019-11-29 15:16
i agree it is how it works. if trump hadnt said it this literally, it would have just been a normal day, but he's too stupid to get it right. he had to be a bit more subtle about it. now its going to be a big problem.
2019-11-29 15:19
 | 
United States PP_Bizon
Why not send aid+ get smthn out of it
2019-11-29 12:27
sure, its not a strange thing to do, what strange is how literal trump was about it, its easy to make it clear what he wants without explicitly mentioning biden. he just handled it really badly.
2019-11-29 12:33
not at all. don't forget who does all the painting. this fight is about the independent voters, not about trump supporters. they wouldn't be doing it if they thought their candidates are good enough to win regardless. but seeing how even obama calls them out for being too radical, i think those odds aren't too high. they probably think so too.
2019-11-22 10:01
This video sums it up very well. youtu.be/h4119gK6q9s
2019-11-21 02:41
You do realise what a quid pro quo is right?
2019-11-22 05:01
no
2019-11-22 15:20
TRUMP IS GOD
2019-11-22 05:14
Trump > communist /close no discuss
2019-11-22 05:24
who cars
2019-11-22 05:27
Sure you are thinking of Joe Biden bribing Ukraine? Start at 1:57 youtube.com/watch?v=vCSF3reVr10
2019-11-22 06:49
excellent technique, whenever your guy gets attacked just sling random shit at other people and see what sticks. lets deal with trumps corruption first and then look at other people who are not president. sometimes you make me feel sad, you are basically a russian political troll account
Actually Joe Biden was Vice president when he did this and Obama let it happen so he's in it also. You really watched that video of Biden and did no see this is exactly what they are saying Trump did but they have no video and no tapes of the call, just random people saying they heard things from other people. Biden is also not Trump political opposition , he's just a normal guy right now. If he was the dem elect then yeah but he's not. Trump is asking Ukraine to bust this thief and his son or crimes. Nothing illegal about that.
2019-11-23 11:24
great, then they should start a seperate investigation into that, the day trump is in prison. the only reason to bring it up now, is that you know trump is guilty and you want to distract ppl from that. again i have to ask you, stop acting like a russian troll account please.
2019-11-23 11:22
i cannot come up with any other reason for your schizophrenic behaviour than the possibility that youre literally being paid by the kremlin to shitpost on hltv. you make no sense.
2019-11-23 11:25
Ok so you watched the vid Of biden bragging about bribing Ukraine while he was vice president to help his corrupt son. Show me a vid or a anything of Trump bribing Ukraine and we can talk.. Simple right?
2019-11-23 11:26
lmao nice one. show me a vid. you know it was a phone call right. lolololol. good one bro, i r8 5/8. now go report back to your fsb boss that you were a good boy and spread your required amount of propaganda and misinformation today. davai davai yuri
2019-11-23 11:28
I showed you a vid Of Biden bragging about bribing Ukraine. Well can you get the Trumps voice on the phone call? If not then which one will hold up more in court? I hope you have watch the impeachment hearings. I heard things form someone from someone. That would be thrown out in a real court in a day. Not one person said they actually heard the call but just heard rumors. The dems lost and will never give up. They were trying to impeach Trump before he was even elected. Trump just messed up the game. Hard to bribe because he has billions. You must be a soy boy for not backing a powerful man and wanting to back corrupt people that are beta males.
2019-11-23 11:32
lolololol the white house released the transcript. trump already admitted he did it. how much are they paying you a month to spread that bullshit? i can probably get you a better paying job.
2019-11-23 11:32
Fact! Trump will never be impeached. Fact! The liberal dems are not doing their jobs which they obviously have no jobs, we need term limits so these slackers can not live off welfare for life. That's what career politicians are, just living off welfare, all paid for by the people and they vote in their own raises. We have AOC , done ZIP! gets 180k a year. Just tweets a few times a week. Pelosi, does nothing, lives in a house with a 12 foot wall surrounding it but says walls on the border don't work. Obama's wife says whites are running from blacks and moving away yet they moved to a rich beach area with all rich white people. Gore, said california would be under water, makes a billion buys a beach home in California.
2019-11-23 11:36
xdddddddddddddddddddddddd this content keep getting better. give me some more kremlin boy
2019-11-23 11:35
What does this have to do with Russia? Not sure what planet you are on but Russian is not an enemy of the USA. If I was president I would join Putin and take over all the soiyboys in Europe, they would just all lay down their arms, strip naked and bend over praying for the anal. Anyway. Trump will win in a landslide 2020, the real Americans know what's up. You snowflakes can cry for 5 more years!
2019-11-23 11:39
what do you have to do with russia, thats what i would like to know
Why do you hate Russia and the USA?
2019-11-23 11:41
i hate obvious sponsored trolls like you. fuck off to facebook or twitter.
2019-11-23 11:46
You do realize you are a sheep. Hillary sold massive amounts of our Uranium to Russian, and after that Bill Clinton gave a speech in Russia and got paid 800k while the Clinton foundation got around 120 million. No donations to Trump. Russia was backing Hillary. If you are really from the Netherlands you should focus on survival because your country and soy boys are not in the big game coming up.
2019-11-23 11:49
im not a sheep. you however are working for the russian govt.
2019-11-23 11:51
Again.. Name one thing Trump has done to help Russia? Case closed. Pretty Sure Russia took Over the Crimea when Obama was pres.
2019-11-23 11:55
again? tell me one thing that might show youre not a troll paid by kremlin
Well, because Trump OWns Putin and Putin and Russia do what we say now, unlike Obama. Russia was running wild until Trump took office.
blabla suck my dick vladimir
2019-11-23 11:56
Ok Muhhamad, Go rape some more young boys. like your Prophet.
2019-11-23 11:57
russia has the highest muslim population in europe, vladdy
2019-11-23 11:56
Russia knows how to keep them in line. They won't put up with their crap. I like what China is doing with the Muslims these days. Funny how fast these religious nuts are running form their sacred land to the white mans land.
2019-11-23 11:59
of course you like that, you get your dick hard for stupid totalitarian moves like that that lead to racial violence and civil unrest because you are a dumbfuck and you have no idea how to run a civilised country in a way that leads to stability and wealth for its citizens
2019-11-23 12:01
i'll give you a hint: its about giving people opportunities to work and maintaining public order, not about putting them in camps for believing in a different religion. people tried that before, you know, in europe. they lost.
2019-11-23 12:03
Case Closed. Pretty Sure You Are
>If I was president I would join Putin and take over all the soiyboys in Europe youre already working for the russians, of course you would do that
Name one thing Trump did for the Russians? We are against the Russians in Venenzuela right now. Both sides want their oil.We should side with the Russians. Europe is lead by women and gay men. Europe is done. They also flooded all the Muslims in. Good luck. If Russia took over Europe it would be your only hope.
2019-11-23 11:44
ahahahahaha keep going kremlin boy. russia has the highest muslim population in europe btw
2019-11-23 11:45
and gay men and women from europe > kremlin bots like you
2019-11-23 11:45
>You must be a soy boy for not backing a powerful man and wanting to back corrupt people that are beta males. i feel like that line came straight from the kremlin, nice one
2019-11-23 11:34
also trump was most likely nearly broke when he got elected
2019-11-23 11:35
You are brain dead, Trump is worth billions and donates his presidents salary to charity, no president in history has ever done that.
2019-11-23 11:37
sure thats why he never released his tax records keep em coming kremlin boy
the only reason he donates that money is that putin is already paying his family a lot more than that so he doesnt need it see i can make up bullshit too
2019-11-23 11:39
you fucking joke of a man
Ah yes, Joe Biden, president of the United States
2019-11-22 17:52
- no one cares - nothing will happen
2019-11-22 15:36
time to dump the trump
2019-11-22 15:44
Trump's what US needs right now
2019-11-23 04:54
This forum post + replies are a pretty good example of why I hate politics
2019-11-23 06:00
unfortunately not agreeing with the system doesnt excuse you of your responsibility to take part in politics, it is what it is. and if reasonable people disconect from it, then what is left is just the biggest idiots who shout the most.
2019-11-23 11:23
Unfortunately. Even though our politics here is at least solid compared to the US lmao.
meh politicians in most other countries are just as corrupt, they are just better at acting. following american politics is like watching a badly acted soap compared to how we do things here in europe. but it is entertaining
2019-11-23 11:31
That's a pretty poor outlook on government, I'd like to think most other governments are at least somewhat ethical at what they do.
2019-11-23 12:39
as long as being ethical gets them votes
2019-11-23 12:42
 | 
Bulgaria CHAPOLE!
That's cute
2019-11-29 12:00
The main difference about the murderer point is the fact that manslaughter isn't an intent crime whereas this is. Interestingly the whole thing about Clinton having an illegal server and it being hacked was a crime regardless of intent but she got away with it on that basis but now apparently intent doesn't matter when it's Trump
2019-11-23 11:27
theres a bit of a difference between having a private email server that you shouldnt have, and literally trying to close corrupt deals with presidents of other countries to influence elections. if anything hillarys server negatively infuenced her own party's chances in election. and still republicans try to spin everything as if they are the victim lol
2019-11-23 11:59
My point still stands, you have to prove intent for this impeachment to go through. I know the Hillary controversy is probably (almost definitely) the reason why she lost and hurt the Democrats in general but that wasn't my point, I was making the distinction between intent crimes and non-intent crimes. As far as I know all there really is in terms of evidence is the transcript which from what I read only has the line "could you sit down with the attorney general and my lawyer" to me how that read is to sit down with them together, not necessarily meaning for there to be a full invasive investigation but for there to simply be questions asked, I don't see how that's meddling to me that's just politicians playing politics. Basically I think if any other politician did what Trump did the people wouldn't bat an eye. Asking to have a politician of another country to talk to the AG is hardly meddling but hey.
2019-11-23 13:46
just asking, no, but withholding aid until they say yes is a problem trump was using govt money to pressure ukraine into investigating one of his political opponents
2019-11-23 14:16
Only degenerates who defends that annoying orange
You a 🤡
2019-11-24 23:59
Nt murican fakeflagger
2019-11-25 04:05
He's America's only hope
2019-11-25 00:00
You have a passionate president, who cares about his country. Only if you knew how lucky you are. All he wants is for people of USA to feel safe and have normal life. Your media is soo biased its not even funny. It is maybe hard for US citizen to see, it might be easier for foreign people to see, what media is doing. And both Fox and CNN/MSNBC, BBC -i know its British, etc./ are biased. But still worse is CNN part. Liberals are brainless like for real.
2019-11-29 10:52
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD
While previous "loved" his nation so much that he wanted to fundamentally transform it...
2019-11-29 11:46
 | 
Bulgaria CHAPOLE!
You think liberal medias need to be biased and deceitful when its Trump we're talking about ?
2019-11-29 12:03
By your comment it seems they are doing pretty good job
2019-11-29 23:56
True
2019-11-29 13:18
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD
Im still waiting to see the crime and the evidence for quid pro quo which most have testified that there was none and the others claimed "I felt like there was one" which means nothing. So I'll call him innocent until proven quilty
2019-11-29 11:45
You will get trump 2020 again. ALl the democrat candidates are 80 year old morons. Trump might dumb in some areas, but there is no way he is losing the next election and there is no chance of him getting impeached. This thing has gone on for so long that at this point it has to be a giant witch hunt, just to get people angry about something so dems can stay relevant. Look at the outrage from him posting a photoshopped picture of him with a dog and him as a martial artist on twitter, everyone leftist looks like a moron, people who yet arent sure of who to vote for will obviously vote trump, as he is the only sane and funny person to cast a vote for.
2019-11-29 12:42
AVEZ
HONORIS
Winstrike
Syman
Ground Zero
Rooster
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.