Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Aleksib interview
Finland Tywin Lannister 
Just after the official announcement of the OG lineup a Finnish site Ilta-Sanomat interviewed Aleksib. I'm not gonna translate all of it (you can find it here is.fi/digitoday/esports/art-200000633234..) so this is _very_ abridged but this is pretty much what Aleksi said about the lineup: Right after the major, his last tournament with ENCE, he (of course) considered different options but working with NBK- was on his mind straight away. "He has shown what he can do as a player and also as a sort of a role model. I liked the idea of teaming up with someone who knows how to build a team". "The duo wanted to build a team that is daring and willing enough to solve issues and not just crumble at 1st issues/problems they face". Aleksi says the duo were approached by other organizations but OG was the most transparent and on the same page as they were. "We want to build something, not just run after money". As per Aleksi: ISSAA: "He has that status of having fun and keeping the spirit up, he respects everyone. It's vital in keeping the team dynamics." [The article says that mantuu was actually considered from the getgo] mantuu: "I was surprised after I saw his stats and then I started watching his demos. I was very impressed how versitile he is as a player. This is a great place for him to evolve because all of us are in this for the long term". NBK-: "He is sort of the backbone and support of the team because he has the most experience. He has won several titles and you can't overlook something like that." valde is not mentioned in the interview at all. The interview goes on about the team in general, that they want to build a great team and it takes time so they are not expecting great results right away. Aleksi says: "With ENCE we started from scratch, as we do now with OG." About summit Aleksi says (as per expected): "It's breaking the team in, getting over the anxious wait and to see what we can do. Of course we want to win but we also have to be realistic."
2019-12-05 12:23
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
NiKo | 
India Shyamalp16 
ty mens
2019-12-05 12:23
 | 
Finland Diddy_Kong 
TL;DR
2019-12-05 12:25
 | 
North America daesoulae 
talks about how after aleksib was benched, he started working with nbk to build a team. it talks about which players they chose and why. it also says that while they got offers from many orgs, og was the "most transparent and on the same page"
2019-12-05 12:54
 | 
Finland Diddy_Kong 
TL;DR but ok
2019-12-05 13:08
 | 
North America daesoulae 
Just after the official announcement of the OG lineup a Finnish site Ilta-Sanomat interviewed Aleksib. I'm not gonna translate all of it (you can find it here is.fi/digitoday/esports/art-200000633234..) so this is _very_ abridged but this is pretty much what Aleksi said about the lineup: Right after the major, his last tournament with ENCE, he (of course) considered different options but working with NBK- was on his mind straight away. "He has shown what he can do as a player and also as a sort of a role model. I liked the idea of teaming up with someone who knows how to build a team". "The duo wanted to build a team that is daring and willing enough to solve issues and not just crumble at 1st issues/problems they face". Aleksi says the duo were approached by other organizations but OG was the most transparent and on the same page as they were. "We want to build something, not just run after money". As per Aleksi: ISSAA: "He has that status of having fun and keeping the spirit up, he respects everyone. It's vital in keeping the team dynamics." [The article says that mantuu was actually considered from the getgo] mantuu: "I was surprised after I saw his stats and then I started watching his demos. I was very impressed how versitile he is as a player. This is a great place for him to evolve because all of us are in this for the long term". NBK-: "He is sort of the backbone and support of the team because he has the most experience. He has won several titles and you can't overlook something like that." valde is not mentioned in the interview at all. The interview goes on about the team in general, that they want to build a great team and it takes time so they are not expecting great results right away. Aleksi says: "With ENCE we started from scratch, as we do now with OG." About summit Aleksi says (as per expected): "It's breaking the team in, getting over the anxious wait and to see what we can do. Of course we want to win but we also have to be realistic."
2019-12-05 13:15
thx
2019-12-05 13:17
Reunion Edjon 
thanks mr.Tywin Lannister
2019-12-05 12:26
Reunion Edjon 
also at the "about summit" part, this basically confirms OG is participating in cs_summit?
2019-12-05 12:27
Yes they are
2019-12-05 12:33
Canada bbno$ 
Thank mens
2019-12-05 12:27
ty bro
2019-12-05 12:29
valde is a beast, dont need to explain why they picked him
2019-12-05 12:30
Yeah that was sorta obvious, no need to explain him. The interview focused more on why with NBK- and why ISSAA and mantuu. I think valde is going to shine in a lineup like this, he is a great player.
2019-12-06 23:25
Also, AleksiB said, that he is happy with a whole new working environment that has been created with the language change and he feels it is more professional.
2019-12-05 12:32
 | 
North America davidbowie22 
Thank you dude
was ence player
Thanks for translating. Players always praise their teammates, especially if they are new to the team.
2019-12-05 12:35
 | 
North America daesoulae 
ty mens
2019-12-05 12:54
Nice
2019-12-06 23:28
Airborne
FURY
Maple
Se7en
Heroic
MAD Lions
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.