Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Stewie2k
Europe Cirros_V2 
If only this guy wouldn't be so dumb. If his team doesn't position him well, he will not find and row duels, get lucky in smokes etc he can't do shit. His decisions are sooo dumb. Even on inferno where he had 25 frags, his decisions were so questionable but things mentioned above were on point so he got those frags. Idk if kicking him would be right move but coooomee on dude, try make smth out of this thing inside your head...
2019-12-05 20:57
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
So his decisions are shit but his team positions him well? Is he a robot?
2019-12-05 20:59
Kinda, yes. Only aim and silver decisions. Like on inferno for example. Boosting him on flowers and naf waching cross. He was only robot there put in this situation doing simple task. Ofc. there are also things worked out in free time to do certain things, but if only he has free hand to make some move most of the time its dumb af.
2019-12-05 21:03
 | 
United Kingdom HLTV_PATRIOT 
This comment makes my head hurt
2019-12-05 23:35
And peepee hard
2019-12-06 02:49
He has an aggressive playstyle. If you force him to be a passive player, he will be even worse and the team will be worse.
2019-12-05 20:59
 | 
Sweden FujinWoW 
Even worse? Cant imagine that lol Get someone better like taco, he at least have supportive elements, stewie is fucking burden
2019-12-05 21:02
+1
2019-12-05 21:03
yeah but going 8-19 like 2 maps in a row isnt good
2019-12-05 21:25
 | 
Germany naeqode 
why are you so sure you know better than him ? Like.. where exactly does your confidence come from ?
2019-12-05 21:01
Like in 1st few seconds jumping out of ts to run like stupid toward mid just to die to device, picking in 3v3 situation with planted bomb and losing round bcuz of that, not checking pit in eco round etc. etc. Those are fresh examples
2019-12-05 21:06
 | 
Germany naeqode 
Im not gonna write a 100 pages to you and explain you CS, but just this one thing: Hes an entry, his role is to go first and die and bait for the 2nd guy to get the trade. In tier1 CS that first guy dies 80% of the time. His job isnt to check every angle, in fact itd be really stupid for him to check every angle while going first because checking angles makes you slower and if the first guy is slow and dies to an angle holding CT its wayyy easier of the CT to get the 2nd T as well. So Stewie has go first and he has to go in fast, NOT checking all the angle in order to ensure that his mate behind him has an easier time of getting the trade. Thats just one of 100s of things that people who are so very quick to judge everything dont get about CS. Just humble yourself and try to think that maybe just maybe theres a chance a guy who made 1 million in prize money knows more than you.
2019-12-05 21:37
Dude i don't flame situations where he tried to rush smth but died 1st or he did it from no checking angles in same situation. In 1st example he has no point in doing this and it had nothing to do with his role. He just jumped out of ts with rifle, he could go save way and do the same but choosed different for no real reason. If he wanted to challange sniper with ak from t mid it would be as stupid as what he did. Holding B bs on d2 in 3v3, with planted bomb, worst thing u can do is picking from platform without any flash help. He did it in rly important moment before they started to push and surprise, surprise he ofc died cuz Astralis takes advantage of stupid plays almost every time. 3rd, also had nothing to do with him being entry. They got long, smoked cross so they could on ez and slowly check pit, having whole word advantage since Astralis was only on pistols. Stew decides to just run and jump like typical mm idiot without checking anything. Idk how u can do that kind kf mistakes and stupid moves on that lvl. I almost never see anything like this from Astralis and im fully excited seeing how everything is coordianted, has thought behind it, not making stupid mistakes like not checking most obvious angles when u have time for it etc. Its same with Liquid players, i don't citise any other player like i do with stew cuz they are not that dumb in the game. They do those basic stuff which stew doesn't. Those are annoying mistakes cuz u r learning to not do them after playing for hundred hours. You know u have to be patient sometimes, learning to check those angles when u can do this. Those things should be as obvious as how to shoot...but still not for everyone. Im watching whole event, and so far i didn't see so many stupid individual plays as i saw from stew.
2019-12-05 22:03
from his gold nova matchmakings
2019-12-05 21:06
yes bot2k is the only asian with double digit iq
2019-12-05 21:01
ZywOo | 
Macau s0APKing 
haven't skill like s1mple, but play style like s1mple, so radical but cant make a useful contribution to the team result = dumb player
2019-12-05 21:02
Don't comapre him to simple xD Idk if Simple is smart irl but in the game he shows experience, smart decisions and all of that combined with insane aim. Hes not perfect, he does stupid things as well since hes a human but not like those made by stew...
2019-12-05 21:09
My eyes bleed more and more after every stew pov play. Now 1 of most important rounds in the game he decides to push through the smoke on B instead of waiting for support from his team or just waitig to duel some1 and make it 2v3 atleast.
2019-12-05 21:23
stewie2gay*
2019-12-05 21:27
TOP 1 NA TOP 1 PAYCHECK STEALER
2019-12-05 21:27
 | 
Denmark McMuffin 
tilt boy needs coaching
2019-12-05 21:35
he is shit they r losing becoz of him
2019-12-05 21:39
stewie cringiest player of all time
2019-12-05 21:43
DreamEaters
Skin Ogres
MAD Lions
Renegades
Evil Geniuses
OG
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.