Try not to get stabbed
Visit that crazy amusement park thing
If you want to have a good laugh, visit the Emirates Stadium. Best comedy club in town.
Go for a pub-crawl. Their pub culture is lovely.
idk dude, Im just here to say London is the shittiest city I've ever visited
the big ben
oh wait its closed ripperino
Dont get stabed ahahahahaa
Don't go anywhere near London bridge ;).
just dont go youll get bombed or stabbed
Here is some advice on how to survive:
1. Avoid any poor looking person in a big north face jacket with hood up on their hoodie and jacket. Most likely will have a knife and try to stab you, may also be part of a gang.
2. Avoid anyone who is covering their face, or has the majority of their body covered, its always best to remember peoples faces just in case.
3. Remember British people drive on the other side of the road (left) so be careful when crossing the road.
4. If you go to a pub, make sure you go with people or you could easily get in a fight with some drunk football hooligans.
5. If you smell any weed and see people smoking it and they look like fucking wankers and you're alone then literally run away as a lot of people who smoke it are in gangs etc, and will most likely target you for whatever.
6. If you see people taking up the whole walkway and you want to get past them and they have literally no awareness you're behind them , barge past them, if they try to confront you, make a massive deal out of it so people are aware of the situation and will probably back you up.
7. If you take the tube then always go to the carriage a couple from the front and a couple from the back.
8. If you get on a bus, sit near the doors, or have easy access to a window which you can smash to get out incase there is a terrorist on the bus.
9. Bring a stab proof & bullet proof vest with you, however wear it under a shirt/hoodie. Can save your life easily incase of stabbings or terrorist attacks.
10. Remember to avoid rush hour times because everyone is a crazy lunatic during those times and will fucking get your head trapped in the tube door just so they can get to work on time.
11. Don't go to east london (tons of immigrants), dont go to south london (literally gang hotspot) also newham is gang hotspot and the favelas of london.
12. Don't act like a jackass infront of police, especially armed police, they will probably shoot you.
13. Don't breathe directly into any of the household cavalry guards faces (Queens guards), or stand directly next to them staring at them, they will probably stab you with their bayonets.
14. There is often delays on the tubes, so busses and roads may be more busy, people will also drive less carefully when this happens.
Visit fortnum and mason :)
go to a six nations rugby match, or go to a football match, kew gardens, oxford street, soho, shoreditch, notting hill sunday market, camden town. Have a proper sunday roast at a nice pub.
try to avoid stuff that is purely for tourists and in fact has little to do with london, like maddam tussauds
Go to Upton Park station on the underground, come out, turn right, go down the road and have a full english breakfast at Ken's Cafe. Or don't . You'll be missing out .
aye u visting the shithole yea mate?
aye, so this is what is my tip:
go visit maybe the red busses, and maybe the rockcafe or wtv, and maybe dont get attaked by terrorist
Make sure to get used to 6AM Muslim prayer falls broadcast over Big Ben speakers.
Wear face mask to avoid acid attacks
Wear bulletproof vests to protect against shooting, stabbing and bombs
Watch out for trucks that will run you over
Hf and enjoy Londonistan and remember to thank multiculturalism for being our strength!
If you're into Sherlock Holmes then Baker Street is for you
Richmond Park if you want to see deers
Windsor and Eaton is a beautiful historical town with a huge castle
Pubs ofc, there is one of the oldest uk pubs in London zone 1, also if you like Dickens books there is some pub where he went daily.
Camden Town if you're a hipster
The majority of London is no where near as dangerous as some people are making it out to be, it's not a war zone. If you stay out of shitholes like Barking and Dagenham you'll be fine. One recent terrorist attack doesn't mean you will die on your trip, just enjoy it.
London and Tower Bridge are good, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, the Emirates cable car, etc. There's so much to do.
Dont get stabbed also brush your teeths
Depends what your interests are. Big Ben (although I heard they've got scaffolding all over it now and it's an eyesore), the London Eye, Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey are probably all worth a visit. The museums are pretty cool (and most of them are free afaik). Covent Garden, Kensington, Soho, Westminster and Marylebone are all cool districts, lots of stuff to do there.
It's been a while since I've been to England but those are the areas that I remember at least. Just avoid the shitty suburbs like Brixton, Hackney, Blackheath and Peckham, and you'll be good. You mentioned above in this thread that you had a choice between visiting London and Paris, and to be honest with you, Paris would have been the better choice IMO. London isn't a bad city but I found it to be quite overrated, and depending on how long you're staying I'd actually suggest getting outside of it and visiting other cities if you can.
Don't forget to pack a Narwal Tusk
i hope u like black people or you will have a bed time men
It's up to ur parents' budget.
Scream "inbred wankers" towards the Buckingham Palace
Visit the help desk and get a ticket back home
Stay away from the minority neighbourhoods and avoid going out at night, best to just avoid London as it's shit
Visit Brixton and Croyden
Go see theatre play "Book Of Mormon" it is written by South park writers duo. It is epic!
go see the London eye go to landmarks there umm avoid getting stabbed or robbed if you are in the north and west be careful you might get robbed or stabbed south is fine and cental is very nice
I'd recommend a safari tour at Hackney, best way to experience Africa
when in london, speak london
Remember to wear bulletproof west from stabbing snd shooting