1. Small price to pay for a good cause. And probably not so many jobs. Venues continue to exist without eSports, event organiziers, tech crew are probably outsourced already.
2. oh no, who cares? And we don't know about that. If anything, I read that for example hosting a major is actually often followed by losing money because of high costs.
3. No crowd = better experience? Chants are boring in eSports and crowd is cheating as you see. Maybe we can introduce virtual arena where you see virtual avatars of people? Check what microsoft did on the 360 with 1 vs 100.
4. Fair point but millions of people play with high ping everyday and dont mind. Maybe stop being pussy
6. It adds legitimacy because it shows eSports thinks about enviroment and is the future. You can do it from home while for example football or athletics need stadium, huge logistics, ...