ofc Astralis will destroy mouz on another LAN
I like your salty tears :)
10 excuses thats a new record
i can just say... cry is free buddy why u so mad. I really like astralis but also im fan of mouz and woxic you shouldnt cry admit it
These excuses are actually cring holy shit
i know men, they should have declared astralis as winner, who cars mouz
EG never beat Mouz
-Tarik or Stan (Tarik IGL)
-vp shouldve won train
vp 2 majors
Astralis choked because they know fnatic will rape them on grand final also front of their crowd
are you Finnish with this sorry ass excuse of a post?
more excuses than a EG fan
None of these excuses are tolerable for a professional csgo squad, let alone for the world #1,
For your points:
1) Mouz doesn't have a home crowd, they are always booed or cheered against and yet they won, so on top of that the crowd shamelessly called out positions for astralis and yet they lost, had that not been the case even the score would have been more onesided in favour of mouz.
2) Astralis won many a event in the past with jetlag, as #1 this excuse doesn't count.
3) you are braindead to think a squad like astralis prepares only a for a specific team like EG for instance. Also they knew mouz has a clean record against EG so mouz coming through against EG was a possibility they certainly saw which you are too shortsighted to see.
4) all top teams prepared to take down astralis with their planning in the last few months, not many of them were succesful post starladdrer major, mouz did beat them, so i would credit mouz for that, every team in the top 10 prepares to beat astralis and so does astralis prepare for every team, so i dont know what is your qualm about.
5) momentum? These shitty excuses may count if you are a tier 2 team, if the momentum was broken it was broken for both the teams.
6) 16-9 is a decisive victory indeed but its not what you call stomping, stomping would be 16-0ing. Also they did it with the shameless support of the danish crowd crying out opoonent positions, without it am sure mouz had a chance to 2-0 them.
7) Astralis didn't have chance to practice vertigo? Really? So? Whos fault is that? Astralis's themselves. Go cry a river over it. Ans given that Liquid beat Astralis in vertigo and mouz beat Liquid in Vertigo, that encounter would have been risky for Astralis as well.
8) mouz made the same comeback like cac semis,and am sure any other team in place of mouz wouldn't have been probably able to make this comeback(certainly not a new squad like OG)
9) even if chrisj doesnt overperform someone else will take his place and go berserk and make multikills, a squad like mouz relies on this very ability of all their players.
10) yeah right, and yet mouz tarnished their perfect 100 percent win record on train. Would have won...yeah and trump shouldn't have won the election. The point is they did win, and there is no denying it.
AND btw, Ence is tier 5 rn. And OG is gonna join their ranks soon.
The point is Astralis is on the radar of all top teams, while its still possible for Astralis to be succesful against most of them by sheer discipline and sticking to solid basics and understanding of the game meta its no longer possible to be super dominant as before, teams are starting to catch up and Astralis's cracks are starting to show. They will still be #1 for better half of 2020 i am sure but they are not unbeatable anymore. Any team having a great day can take them down, which an year back was still impossible.