Ok ill explain my reasoning further (sure theres a bit of bias, but im attempting to base this mostly on fact)
1. Inferno as i said agreed. Woxic is strong on this map but fnatic's CT side is very good and flushas ability to solo take banana is something no other team can claim. Its their best map and they've got the results to back that up
2. Nuke can go either way but i predict if one team is going to win it, then its not going to be close
3. Mirage is fnatics strongest map. Krimz Brollan JW and Flusha are all in form meaning there mid presence (JW and Krimz sometimes Flusha) will just be unstoppable on CT side. On T side, the lurks from Flusha, the entrying from Brollan etc will just be too much for Mouz who opt for a more passive hold of mid favoring stronger bombsites. On mirage, having mid is king.
4. Train sure, could go either way, but i personally believe Mouz pulled off train because A) Dev1ce (a massive part of Astralis' train) was absent B) There stars were all playing well. Fnatic's train doesnt rely on a single player to show up, Mouz needed all their stars to play well. And in this tournament as shown by yesterdays semi's, fnatic is in better form than Astralis.
5. Vertigo is undeniably very strong for fnatic, they have good structure on the map and Brollan is just a pure god on this map as far as we have seen.
Im not denying any map can go either way, as these are just predicitions. But i strongly believe fnatic is better.
Fnatic is criminally underrated, majority believed they couldnt beat Liquid, NaVi or even Astralis if they made the final. Now they're against Mouz, they must be the favourites. Its just stupid to think otherwise considering both teams (Mouz and Fnatic) have similar form coming in to this.
Also another factor is fnatic is way more experienced in front of a crowd + in finals. Its been a long time since Mouz have been finalists in a big event also isnt this Frozen and Woxic's first time?