stopped reading at 1) Faze
HARD LEGION because speed4k
AVANGAR, now that Monky See Monky Do disbanded
navi, mousesports, g2, og, ence(lol)
and after that any team team playing vs astralis, liquid or eg
Wow, a major plastic you are sir
mouse since they are not german clan
vp but old one
#VAMOUZ & #GoBIGOrGoHome smooya .
1. MVP R.I.P.(((((
how the fuck do people support more than one team
FaZe (bc of Rain)
all the teams except brazilian ones
dont forget the issaa for og
1. mousesports, I love all the players on this team.
2. Navi, so much potential to be world #1 but they need somebody better than Guardian.
3. OG, such a promising roster for top 10, I love watching valde and aleksib play.
4. G2, just like Navi, tons of potential, might just need more time. Sick individuals.
1) Fluke clan (since the COD times lol)
2) M17r/Flukeria (flags check)
3) Team Lulquid (American team/flags +- check) (Twistzz <3)
4) NAVI (sp1mple win major pls)
stopped reading at 1) Faze
dont like other teams at all
Na Vi and Avangar
Kinda sad to see how much fake fans started support mouz, bet after one bad match they will call them trash
1.ryann - has been #1 for years, I support any team he's on
2. Envy - major winners, one of two NA teams with a major, godlike in every way
3. HLTV - better team than Reddit
1. Navi (flag checks out)
2. Mouz (i love karrigan and chrisJ)
3. G2 after their last roster change
4. forze (flag checks out again)
5. MIBR (i really hope they can still comeback)
NaVi - supporting them since 1.6 days
AVANGAR - cis team with amazing talents
I also liked Flipsid3, Gambit & Faze with old lineup (jkaem, fox, rain, maikelele, aizy)
1.g2 cuz when i was starting cs out kenny was best player...
2.faze bcuz of nikola kovac blyat
3.nip bcuz nip
3- 100 Thieves
MIBR SUCK SO BAD
4. BIG sometimes
5. Mouz sometimes
6. G2 sometimes
7. Fnatic sometimes
2. cr4zy (because of shipz lol)
4. Astralis sometimes
5. NiP / fnatic
6. VP for the memes
And maybe OG and complexity
3. Astralis (Say that Im glory hunter or plastic fan but Im really not, I felt sick and wanted to throw up yesterday when they lost to mouse)
4. Cr4zy (they must kick Letn1)
Hellraisers, I want them to succeed but they really can't with this roaster
BIG, I really don't know why
Complexity, only NA team I ever liked, now I don't like them as much.
liquid my fav, rip jdm
BiG I like a lot too (mainly cuz of smooya) and actually think they are decent and could rise even higher.
envy again rip jdm
any uk trash, fierce/buzzkill/endpoint. my expectations for them could not be lower, but im going to be patriotic i guess so ye.
Vitality / G2 because flag
anyone who plays against astralis
I support TL because of their run @ MLG Columbus. It was the first tourny I followed closely, and got me into cs esports
Mouz. The only team that matters
The jetlag thing is just an excuse to hide poor play
North - North is a Danish esports organization that promotes a healthy standard of living for aspiring CSGO professionals with disabilities. Although they lost to such teams like ViCi and Sharks, they have a very impressive record despite the fact that they are mentally and physically handicapped
Faze, OG(cause my fav team in dota 2), Mouz
I really like most of the teams honestly :)
Tyloo (because of BnTeT), Mouz (since esl one new york title), and Na'Vi (s1mple of course)
Csgo: toptier mous, lowtier ex-Demise
Basketball: nba sixers, tbl karşıyaka
Table tennis: xu xin
Clash royale: immortals
Pubg: international tsm, turkish istanbul wildcats
Fnatic, faze, navi, mouz, nip, g2
These are the teams i enjoy watching the most but i dont hate or dislike any other teams and generally like watching profesional cs games
1) NIP: I have always supported them since I started watching CSGO.
2) ENCE: Because I am half Finnish and they are the best Finnish team right now in CSGO and a bit of a meme.
3) Fnatic: Have always supported Swedish teams and Fnatic is the best one right now. And they have very enjoyable players on their team.
4) Nordavind: Cheering for the only Norweigan team to gain some sort of fame! Plus I love Zerk!
1) G2. Have been supporting them since the addition of kenny and have stuck since. I'm always going to be loyal to kenny wherever he goes.
2) Fnatic. Have been a loyal Fnatic fan since the lgb shuffle
3) FaZe. I just like all of their players and have been since the addition of Karrigan. Also Olof is one of my favourite players ever.
4) NiP. Not as much as Fnatic but if you're swedish or a fan of swedish cs, then this is an obvious pick. Sad all the players are gone but the new talent is looking aight.
5) used to be c9 but I guess it's gen.g now
damn so many people liking mouz^^
obvsly BIG cuz best german LU and smooooooya
mouz, since 2015 and because of chrisj and karrigan
godsent, really cool and talented lineup, krystal is doing magic once again
and after those three maybe 100T, G2 and Sprout
Mibr, Furia, Faze, NiP, Fnatic no particular order
Optic India. Only team I like.
2. Any remaining Swedish team
3. Any remaining Nordic team that is not Astralis
5. The team that plays the best Counter-Strike
faze, astralis, navi, og , nip
1. Fnatic - Been a fan since 2015, and my favorite since then. been through a huge down but they're back
2. G2 - Quite inconsistent but very skilled line up. I like Amanek plays xd
3. 100T - They always pull the most unexpected upsets. Jks Insane
4. OG - Their playbook might be deep asf with all those minds, definitely something to watch for.
5. Mousesports - Always liked Karrigan's dedication into making a solid team. really cool guy, he brought this team into a whole new level. Woxic is insane player and seems like a very hard worker
6. Astralis - The 4 time major champions had revitalized the csgo scene, the competition they started is a very huge fire that keeps the scene hot despite the opinion that they play "boring cs". they play strategically and they set an example for teams to suit up and prepare. it cant always be just a pure show of mechnical skills. And this is what i am the most thankful for Astralis. insane guys.
1 - Mibr/Furia (My countryman, will always support them)
2 - EG (I like them since NRG with Daps. Nice playstyle and very fun to watch)
3 - 100T (Old renegades. JKS and JKAEM are both awesome players to look at)
i think ive only ever supported windigo(when they were Bulgarian) and cloud9
ENCE with aleksib
1. Mouz always a pleasure to watch them play
2. Navi cuz I like S1mple
3. Faze (was my favourite but since coldzera joined kekw)
4-8 with no particular order: Astralis 100T Fnatic and NIP
1-VP, just for good ol' days tbh
2-Mouz, they are exciting to watch and ofc they have woxic
3-Fnatic, they are top tier most of times and their era was a definition to how a fun era should be.
4-EG because of watermelon brain Turok
5-ENCE for the memes and I like their fanbase(shoutout to my bois from Finland)
Honorable mentions: NiP for the same reason with Fnatic, Renegades for sick logo/Jersey and Aussies(new or old version, don't care if it's Aussie)
NiP - Ultimate underdogs but them winning is so legendary when it happens.
Navi - Team I also like that actually had a chance to win
Hard Legion - Fun team to support
Maybe Fnatic? - For flusha and golden
ence- cus allu
og- cus aliskib
mouz- cus godj/carryj
3. Evil Geniuses