Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Countries with highest immigration
Germany aitscheltihwih 
Hello everyone to my daily reality check! Today we learn which countries has the most residents, that were not born there. I will only take in countries with at least 5 mio resident overall, otherwise we would almost only see tiny countries. So here we go, place 1 goes to..... *drum roll* United Arab Emirates! But wait, Sweden and Germany will surely come right after that, so lets look at the top 10: UAE (84%) Qatar Kuwait Bahrain (55%) Luxembourg (only 250k resident, but the country is pretty relevant) Singapore Jordan Hong Kong (39%) Australia Lebanon Weird... okay okay Im sure if we keep going we will see what many expected! Saudi Arabia (31%) Oman Switzerland Israel New Zealand Canada (22%) Kazakhstan Sweden (18,5% placed on 53 if we count all countries) THERE WE GO! The proof, sweden is getting flodded with immigrants and swedes are being replaced!! Hope everyone learned something about reality today :)
2019-12-10 14:06
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
its the birthrates tho
2019-12-10 14:08
Im perfectly fine with discussing birth rates aswell, but I can assure you, that this wont be a discussion you will win. You are a pretty clever dude and I often say you good stuff, so not sure if you are serious with that comment.
2019-12-10 14:10
im not but some of the radical elements in our society are, so it would be useful to explain that part if youre going to start this whole discussion
2019-12-10 14:11
Hmm yeah fair enough. If anyone wants to actually engage in it, Im here to go in depth on it, but basically there are 3 main points to be made: 1. In countries such as sweden and germany not every immigrant has a birth rate that much higher than germans/people that where born there. As we dont have like 50% immigrants or whatever, the numbers I read on sites claiming a replacement are just wrong and can easily be proven wrong by actually citing sources instead of blindly believing an article or video. 2. The problem is not the high birth rate of immigrants, the problem is the low birthrate of germans/swedes or whatever country we wanna take for this example. The birth rate of germans for example is incredibly low, far too low to actually sustain a population. In other words: Germans will die out anyways if we dont raise the number of children and care more about families (and before anyone throws that arguement: The money that goes to imigrants has nothing to do with the money we spent on education and families etc. Giving more to immigrants does not mean the same gets cut for german citizens. That amount has been increasing constantly and still is. 3. The birth rates of immigrants lowers alot the longer they stay here. For example if we look at turish people in germany, the birthrate of male turks is just as high as the avrg. besides having been alot higher like 20-30 years ago. Female turks have a slightly higher birth rate, which basically means more turkish women have children with german guys, than turkish men have with german women. Immigrants stealing "our women" is wrong as we can see now. High birth rates are there for a reason and the reason is definately not, that a country is doing amazing. High birth rates are more associated with poor countries, where people struggle to survive, so they have alot of children so they can work and care for elders and life expectancy is much lower, so if youhave only 2 children, chances that 1 of them becomes 40 years or older are alot lower than in sweden, germany or the USA for example.
2019-12-10 14:26
 | 
Germany Bundeskanzler 
Thats a myth. Only the first gen has on average more children, the 2nd gen is just like the average of the country.
2019-12-10 14:45
As long as integration works properly (im not saying it is, but it could be) then a higher birth rate of 2nd gen immigrants would just be a good thing for our countries as western countries would have a decreasing population without any immigration
2019-12-10 14:51
decreasing population would be a good thing here in netherlands, then everyone could have a house.
2019-12-10 14:51
Until you get old and 50% of the population is 60+ so there's too few paying for the welfare system, people can't afford to retire etc.
2019-12-10 14:55
thats not a problem. with less money coming in, pensions are automatically cut. were already having to cut now, because the pension funds gambled all our money on the american housing market 10 years ago. every euro put into that system, is already gone. im not planning on relying on any collective pension plan. by the time i retire, they'll likely be bankrupt.
2019-12-10 14:57
It's not just pension funds. It's your free health care, your infrastructure, schools, everything that is payed by tax payer money will obviously become worse if a much smaller percentage of the population is paying taxes
2019-12-10 14:59
no its just the pension funds. the state is raking in money like theres no tomorrow. with less working people and kids, you dont need as much infrastructure, or as many schools. so costs go down. and with increasing automation, we wont need as many people to get all the work done. its just a matter of properly taxing big businesses and then we can easily afford to take care of all those old peoples health problems.
2019-12-10 15:03
old people cost society as much as kids, if not even more. Especially from health care costs.
2019-12-10 15:05
yes, but they already worked for 40+ years so, most of them have a lot of money saved. my 80yo grandma gets pension from national pension plan, a widows pension from my grandfathers work, extra money for healthcare, and its all tax free. and she has extremely low mortgage on her house because its almost paid off. her net income is higher than mine. and thats not because im poor. old people in this country are insanely rich. it makes me feel sick when i think about it. all those senile boomers collecting their free money, while sitting on a mountain of cash, after already getting free college and government handouts their whole life, and i have to pay tuition, go tens of thousands of euros into debt, just to get an education, soon i will have to pay for all the co2 scrubbers and shit to clean up after them after theyre dead, and as soon as a small 3% cut to pensions is announced they all start to cry.
2019-12-10 15:13
the few people who will be old at the time when pension funds can no longer cover their costs, who dont have any money saved, can easily be taken care of, just by taking a small percentage of all the inheritance tax that the government will collect when the baby boomer generation is dead.
2019-12-10 15:10
if you lose your job, and cant find new employment right away, youre expected to do volunteer work, and eat your life savings and sell your house, before collecting any welfare from the government. but if youre above 65 then suddenly everything should be fair and no one should get fucked? that means I am getting fucked because i choose to work instead of collecting free money.
2019-12-10 15:18
oh and btw most baby boomers born between 45 and 65 are already in their retirement years, being 60-80 years old. so actually pension funds will be spending less money soon, when that generation are all dead. the issue isnt their debit and credit. its that they make braindead investments in untrustworthy countries because they are greedy idiots who only look at the ROI %.
2019-12-10 15:18
the whole narrative that people getting old and working population going down is bad, doesnt make any sense. these people are old now because they were young first and worked. they saved money. they have pensions that will at most be cut by a couple % despite decades of bad governance and bad investments. their houses literally increased in value by at least 1000% during their lifetimes. these people dont need pity. theyre not being taken advantage of. they are the single most priviliged group in the entire country.
2019-12-10 15:28
I'm not talking about now. I'm talking about you and me, 50 years into the future. If we have a steady decrease of people from this day, there would only be a small percentage of people who are actually working and paying taxes
2019-12-10 15:28
but thats not an issue, if all the retired people made money in the past when they did work, and the government manages that money properly.
2019-12-10 15:29
do you trust them to do so though? The money they make from taxes today will be spent pretty fast on shit they want to do now and on healthcare right now. In 40 years they will have to use what they have then.
2019-12-10 15:34
yes and now THAT is an actual problem, misgovernance. my govt has about 15-20 billion of surplus money this year. instead of paying off national debt or investing in infrastructure, theyre going to borrow even more money and give billions of euros to for-profit real estate development companies so they can make more profit from building mansions for rich. now you get one guess who owns these real estate development companies.... thats where the money goes. into the pockets of the same people, every time. how about making them pay for those fucking pensions.
2019-12-10 15:45
its only an issue if all the money fucking disappears
2019-12-10 15:30
and in that case i would dare to say that the disappearing money is the real issue and not population decline. where's it going? are we investing it wrong? is there fraud?
2019-12-10 15:31
the percentage of the population paying taxes can decrease as long as the amount of tax collected in total from all individuals and companies stays the same. if there are less working people, it will be less attractive for the government to increase income taxes because the total gain from a 1% increase will be smaller. it will become more and more attractive to tax everything else besides income from labour.
2019-12-10 15:05
so the question isnt how we are going to pay for it, but how many old people are going to die when we dont pay for it. i assume most will be fine since they can survive for decades just from the profit they made from owning a house for 40 years. and they can rent their houses to the next generation and get a pension from that.
2019-12-10 15:00
 | 
United Kingdom rhuwu 
Thought this was Germany being weird racist as always turns out it's.mad IQ German bullying racist Germans and Swedes idk what's with these soyboy countries and their weird race thing but wtf.
2019-12-10 14:14
Lemmy | 
Poland MetalMan 
imagine believing in racism LMAO
2019-12-10 14:16
 | 
United Kingdom rhuwu 
Some weird angsty beta racism behind closed doors do not lie. Who is so deprived and deranged that they link everything back to race. I am white and I like all :)
2019-12-10 14:17
Lemmy | 
Poland MetalMan 
Its mostly blacks seeing racism everywhere.
2019-12-10 14:38
 | 
United Kingdom rhuwu 
I don't see it it everywhere I see it in weird cuck countries under the surface I is white
2019-12-10 14:49
Lemmy | 
Poland MetalMan 
you do you man
2019-12-10 15:01
 | 
United Kingdom rhuwu 
I do man yes.
Lemmy | 
Poland MetalMan 
nice
 | 
United Kingdom rhuwu 
I was hope you would say #5
Lemmy | 
Poland MetalMan 
2019-12-10 15:02
 | 
United Kingdom rhuwu 
Lemmy | 
Poland MetalMan 
yes
2019-12-10 15:07
 | 
United Kingdom rhuwu 
Ha
2019-12-10 15:07
Lemmy | 
Poland MetalMan 
ghey
2019-12-10 16:01
 | 
United Kingdom rhuwu 
Whenur mum suck mine dick I no cry
2019-12-10 16:11
Lemmy | 
Poland MetalMan 
cuz thats yo imagination
2019-12-10 17:29
 | 
United Kingdom rhuwu 
I am gay irl
2019-12-10 17:31
Lemmy | 
Poland MetalMan 
oh whatever turns you on bud
2019-12-10 17:32
 | 
United Kingdom rhuwu 
You
2019-12-10 17:33
Lemmy | 
Poland MetalMan 
yes
2019-12-10 17:56
Lemmy | 
Poland MetalMan 
Why are you gay?
2019-12-10 14:15
 | 
Switzerland hosken 
Switzerland has over 30% btw
2019-12-10 14:18
Not denying that but... I think Im denying that. Source? Keep in mind we talk about residents, not in hypothetical immigrants, where the families live here for like 3 generations or even longer.
2019-12-10 14:28
 | 
Netherlands wesbvb 
Source? is this per capita?
2019-12-10 14:19
yeah, per capita. But in percentage. Source is a report by the UN un.org/en/development/desa/population/mi.. Some numbers have slightly changed since then, I think germany has 2% more now than it says in that report. But overall the numbers are correct and you can feel free to check any of them.
2019-12-10 14:43
syrsoN | 
Germany PeKay 
I like trains
2019-12-10 14:19
Stfu Ahmed nobody wants you there
2019-12-10 14:21
We have about 2/3 immigrants here in Monaco.
2019-12-10 14:27
From which countries and is there a particular reason? I expect that Monaco has many immigrants for cheap labour etc?
2019-12-10 14:47
No, they are wealthy individuals escaping collectivism. Monaco's Population French (28.4%) Monegasques (21.6%) Italians (18.7%) British (7.5%) Belgians (2.8%) Germans (2.5%) Swiss (2.5%) Americans (1.2%) Other (14.8%)
2019-12-10 14:49
So basically mostly immigrants from countries kinda close to monaco.
leftist trying to discredit right-wing people^^ its not about how many foreigners we have here in Germany its much about their economic performance and their crime rates.. we have around 10% foreigners in our country but like 35-40 % of ALL crimes are done by them... so here is your realtiy check fckn leftist
2019-12-10 14:28
 | 
Switzerland hosken 
42 out of 43 gang rapists in Sweden are immigrants. very nice!
2019-12-10 14:31
same in germany ^^ nearly everyday theres an article about some immigrant "teenagers" that rape women lmao
2019-12-10 14:45
Rape happens on a daily basis in every bigger country, media has just not reported about any rapecases, unless they are very cruel or whatever. Only since the right wing media became stronger, we suddenly hear about rapes alot, but ONLY about those done by immigrants. If no imigrant would ever rape someone again, we would still have daily rapes in germany. Not only 1 rape. Not only 5 rapes. More like 20 rapes per year. Even further, in many articles etc they dont talk about CONVICTIONS, they talk about suspected offenders. Immigrants are under watch and because its known to the police, that statistically immigrants are generally speaking more likely to rape someone, so as soon as there is a case, many immigrants will be suspected. I know an immigrant that lives here since 2016 and he had to appear to the police 3 times becuase of a rape that happened, just because he lived close to where they happened. Thats 3 suspected rape cases commited by an immigrant, all 3 without any evidence and in all 3 cases he could leave after 1 meeting because it was clear he didnt do shit.
2019-12-10 15:02
thats not right, BILD etc even posting cases where germans hit muslims because of unknown reasons.. they would give everything for a case where a german citizen rapes someone but ok ^^
2019-12-10 15:19
"they would give everything for a case where a german citizen rapes someone but ok" Wait... are you actually sugesting rape done by germans doesnt happen? You realize it happens every day multiple time? How can you even make such a claim without checking any source of that?
2019-12-10 15:27
Immigrants by state: bilder.bild.de/fotos-skaliert/bild-infog.. Rape by states: bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/Statisti.. Rapes do not happen alot more in states where immigrants arrived. They happen more in crowded and poor areas. Besides that we have hundreds of german convicted rapists every year and thousands of suspected german rapists.
2019-12-10 15:34
still same situation : about 8.7% immigrants living in e.g. lower saxony but roughly 30 % from rapes are cause by them. I am not even talking about refugees. An immigrant chooses to settle in another country, a refugees is forced to flee. 2 different things...
2019-12-10 16:06
Refugees are part of every immigrantstatistic as refugees flee from 1 country and then settle somewhere else aka immigrate. Thats not even up for debate. And you skip basically everythin I say and just choose to answer with the same bullshit again. What happened to your claim that immigrants comit 30-40% of ALL CRIME? That was a blatant lie and I called you out on it and you dont coment on it. But you again talk about the same crimestatistics I already ackowledged and explained. I posted whole maps of germany that show your claims are wrong and you choose that 1 state, where it slightly favours your case and not mine, while its the other way around pretty much everywhere else. Just take it from this conversation: Stop spreading fake facts like "immigrants commit 30-40%" of all crime, followed by shour shitty ideology, when its a blatant lie, that not a single statistic can even proof. Not even the AfD wouldmake such a retarded claim.
2019-12-10 16:12
LOL look at the comment below this one and then better edit your answer lmao... I gave you a link to the statistics and you think wikipedia is spreading wrong rightwing media.. big oof even the first 2 sentences make literally no sense... you dont even get the difference between refugee and immigrant lmaooo leftist triggered :(
2019-12-10 16:53
You didnt post a link anywhere and Im 100% confident in saying that you wont find a wikipediaarticle stating, that immigrants in germany commit 30-40% of all crime. And I literally explained the difference. A refugee flees (which doesnt involve he must already know where he will end up) and an immigrant is someone that goes to live in another country. And as I already explained a refugee will flee, so where do you think they flee to? Back to their country? or maybe, just MAYBE a refugee will be an immigrant, because he settles somewhere else. A refugee will basically always also end up as immigrant, but that doesnt mean an immigrant has to de a refugee, thats simple logic. Thats why whenever you read statistics about immigrnats, they INCLUDE all refugees. If Im wrong go and proof me wrong, which again is not possible, just like you wont link a wikipedia article clearly stating that 30-40% of immigrants comit all crime.
2019-12-10 17:36
imgur.com/a/zVju1EW no more words needed... youre talking so much bullsh*t its insane... go back to your leftwing friends and hold up poster to rescue the world lmaoooo
2019-12-10 18:09
" but like 35-40 % of ALL crimes are done by them" Source on that. Thats wrong very very very very wrong. First off: I dont deny that immigrants commit more certain crimes if compared to germans, but this is totally different from saying they commit 30-40% of ALL CRIME. Immigrants have higher crime rates in those areas, where you expect crime done by the poorer part of the population. If you make the same stats with only "poor" people, the percentages are very close to the ratios of germans and non-germans, which means its jsut as statistically expected. What happening here is, that you probably read right wing media or follow the AfD who always quote the same stats, where the crime rate of immigrnats is higher, while completely ignoring, that they play a significantly smaller role in things such as taxfraud. Besides that those crimerates always go down very quickly, just like birth rates. besides that we have a pretty good working law enforcement and we deport tons of immigrants every year. I dare you to look up how many immigrants we deport each year. Weird that no right winger I ever met here and no one of the AfD etc ever talk about deportations. They only ask for them, but never actually talk about that we already do that and its not like a few hundreds each year.
2019-12-10 14:56
imgur.com/a/zVju1EW wikipedia = right wing media ^^ gj leftist
2019-12-10 15:19
tarik | 
Norway MD! 
Hahahahahahahaha someone got baited real hard here Imagine taking the germanistan and swedistan meme seriously... IMAGINE TAKING HLTV SERIOUSLY AHAHAHAHAHA
2019-12-10 14:52
 | 
China SwooksarV2 
Ight very cool But Japan? Wuuuttt
2019-12-10 14:56
+1 germany should take in 10 million more muslim immigrants to help out!
2019-12-10 15:38
WARDELL | 
Canada ZHF 
Oh damn Canada at 22%
2019-12-10 16:15
Thank you +1
2019-12-10 17:41
 | 
Israel OKOptimistic1 
USA is 100 million but they don't record those statistics
2019-12-10 17:43
 | 
Switzerland garfield_kart 
dishonest thread nobody complains about immigration, people complain about immigration from the third world, increasingly faster, that just eat on welfare and dont contribute
2019-12-10 17:58
Virtus.pro
BIG
forZe
Copenhagen Flames
Heroic
MAD Lions
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.