Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Why do america only focus on black people
oBo | 
Korea Moms_touch 
I thought native americans are the most damaged one. But their media just keep focusing on black peepo Why en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_and_murder.. Why is this type of cases not getting attention that much?
2019-12-11 04:49
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
device | 
India prat_pps 
Native Americans did more damage to each other than caucasians did.
2019-12-11 04:54
^ this, people are so poorly informed on history it's astounding
2019-12-11 04:57
It’s not necessarily that... the disease brought over by the Europeans decimated a huge amount of the native population as well.
2019-12-11 06:51
oBo | 
Korea Moms_touch 
That doesnt matter anyway white peeps invaded them and damaged much they've lost their land
2019-12-11 05:04
Ok so when will turkey give all their land back to Greece? When will Poland give east Prussia back to Germany? When will Spain give all it's land back to the Arab Moors? When will Korea be given back to Japan? When will the egypt be given back to Rome?
2019-12-11 05:05
oBo | 
Korea Moms_touch 
I didnt mean they give it back to natives. Expected from invader. I meant they should treat natives as what they do on black peeps. +90% of natives died after white peep invasion. It is the biggest genocide in the human history
2019-12-11 05:14
And the problem is? Most of them died from small pox anyway, I'd just give them a small area and make a new country for them, American Indians are a drain on taxpayer money. That way Americans don't have to pay for the indians' welfare and stuff
2019-12-11 05:15
oBo | 
Korea Moms_touch 
Look at this. This is the perfect example. Why do people keep hates on natives like this guy? What makes differences between black and native?
2019-12-11 05:21
I hate on both for being criminals and on welfare, neither should be in USA.
2019-12-11 05:22
oBo | 
Korea Moms_touch 
Ok fair enough
2019-12-11 05:24
That’s just plain fucking stupid lmao While this kind of goes for the indigenous population, saying that blacks of the US are “on welfare” is racist and simply not true
2019-12-11 06:49
they are though lol
2019-12-11 08:05
Again... it wasn't a genocide but a war which the natives sought out.
2019-12-11 08:46
oBo | 
Korea Moms_touch 
Its not war. You dont call a slaughter as a war. Their weapon was shitty stone axe and arrows. You dont call killing animals "war" they are fighting back but its not even balanced
2019-12-11 11:26
oBo | 
Korea Moms_touch 
Uhh im not saying natives were like animal. Its just an example.
2019-12-11 11:28
Chill nobody thinks you're referring to them as animals. You don't have to justify yourself.
2019-12-11 13:33
No I get what you're saying. But it's still not genocide or as you say a " slaughter " because it was a conflict that the aboriginals sought out themselves. Adding to the fact that both sides suffered Loses ( 70% natives and 30% whites ), this clearly wasn't a genocide as most people like to put it. Why people try to taint history of Christopher Columbus and the first settlers is beyond me. I hope you understand what I'm trying to get at.
2019-12-11 13:32
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
tbh "east"-prussia is the only part of prussia that belongs to russia nowadays, not poland. So they cannot give it back :P
2019-12-11 08:07
No actually they came as traders and bought the land from the aboriginals. When the aboriginals thought it was " unfair ", they sought war in which both sides suffered losses. The war was in no way a genocide on the natives. The whites won cause they had superior weaponry and the natives were kind've of a primitive community where they didn't know how to use the wheel or tame horses. In present times, people just use the victim card and blame everything on white people to hide the incompetence of some.
2019-12-11 08:45
mika | 
United States Nohj 
+1
2019-12-11 05:10
 | 
North America niftynick 
no clue native americans actually got fucked blacks got brought over and given a better life then they would have had otherwise, and still continue to commit unproportionally high amounts of crime and then blame white people for the issues in society
2019-12-11 05:13
 | 
United States SparklingBlue 
Well think about the reasoning... Black people were brought to the US as slaves and were discriminated harshly. Even when slavery was abolished, they had little to no rights. Because of this, they probably had to toughen up and tensions broke out commonly. Black people usually got what was left over and this led to many of them living in slums. Living in slums more tension is created and crime would become abundant in these areas. Your claim is somewhat true but for the wrong reasons. The high amounts of crime is because of their upbringing and in my opinion, I think they somewhat do have a right to blame white people.
2019-12-11 06:57
 | 
North America niftynick 
So you're basically saying is that because they're poor, its okay to commit massive amounts of crime? And there has been measures put in place to repair poverty among black americans. Affirmative action and by extension diversity quotas in corporations are explicity anti-white and are intended to give black people a chance to assimilate with the middle class. They also receive welfare that when measured(per capita) doubles that of white recipients. White taxpayers literally fund these programs that put them at a disadvantage. And if black americans want to blame white people, then there is no excuse for why they don't take some of the white-taxpayer funded welfare check they receive and purchase a plan ticket to one of the many prosperous African countries. The fact is, a large majority of the black people in modern America have better lives than most in Africa. Africa is rampant with extreme poverty, government corruption, food shortage, genocide, lack of healthcare and therefore rampant disease, lack of quality consumer goods, and lack of liveable income. The average income in Sub-Sahara africa is around $2,000, whilst the average income amongst black americans is closer to $30,000. Assuming the world works under a global free market(which it does in some sense), this puts black americans at a massive advantage financiall over sub-saharan africans. Poverty isn't an excuse to crime. They have all of the opportunity in the world yet are still proportionally the most dangerous group of citizens in America.
2019-12-11 07:51
Densely packed poor people commit the most crime since dirt turned brown everywhere on earth. Otherwise nice ignorant as f racist screed.
2019-12-11 08:03
huNter- | 
Luxembourg hagix 
+1
2019-12-11 08:55
Because there are very serious racial divisions between African Americans and Caucasians here; Blacks are 12% of our population yet are 5 times more likely to be arrested and make up one third of the incarcerated population. Blacks are more likely to be impoverished, which leads to a flurry of societal problems as well.
2019-12-11 05:50
Finally an intelligent comment
2019-12-11 06:51
 | 
United States jay_320 
It's because there are so few native americans left. Also blacks lobby for themselves in government pretty actively and their is no native prescense really in congress the white house or the supreme court. Most of the natives live on reservations under different laws. You can't un-do what was done to them. Just let their descendants live in relative peace.
2019-12-11 06:40
oBo | 
Korea Moms_touch 
That is really sad reality. No voices for them. They're disappearing
2019-12-11 06:59
Who cars? There are like 5 of them left at this point
2019-12-11 06:47
 | 
Finland Faust_fSt 
I wish political threads and commenting on them was a bannable offense on HLTV. Not because talking politics has nothing to do with CS, but because they are absolutely moronic 99%+ of the time.
2019-12-11 06:56
ZywOo | 
Asia myke1 
that is none of you koreans business. care your own things.
2019-12-11 07:09
Discussing serious matters with HLTV users... GG you played yourselves
2019-12-11 07:29
SKADE
Tricked
AUGUST
HAVU
Heroic
MAD Lions
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.