Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Music Fans???
 | 
United States BubbleFlames(BestNaUser) 
Is there such thing as a music fan? For example, someone who is into music in the same way one could be into movies. A good movie is like a good memory, that you can relive at any moment. Does anyone feel this way about music? Personally, listening to music is just something to do when you are bored. Wake up and throw on some music before you start your music. Because of this, my taste in music is very bland. I just listen to whatever is popular and don't care about it.
2019-12-14 03:30
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Just something I have been curious about
2019-12-14 03:30
 | 
Finland Tusku 
i have songs attached to dates and places at least, but its not that deep
2019-12-14 03:34
TACO | 
Brazil Morokei 
melomaniac?
2019-12-14 03:35
Yes? Some people know everything about certain bands or genres. But maybe a better comparison is TV series because you can follow bands over time whereas movies are more like a one off thing.
2019-12-14 03:36
music is definitely on the level of possible "fanability" as a movie, but I wouldn't call it fan, more like addict, or enthusiast? i am not one of them though. i do listen to music for more than just being bored, and it influences my feelings, but i'm not that extreme
2019-12-14 03:38
Good music? Absolutely. But music that (truly) appeals to me is far and few between, especially when all the new music (and most of what has already been made) is about love and sex :/
2019-12-14 03:41
I like old american hip hop, which portrays the everyday of people, and is very current to me the lyrics Here in Brazil ' youtube.com/watch?v=PobrSpMwKk4 Like Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - The Message and RUN DMC
2019-12-14 03:41
yes
2019-12-14 03:46
Yes what kind of question is that lol "Personally, listening to music is just something to do when you are bored. Wake up and throw on some music before you start your music. " I don't know what you mean by "before you start your music", I'm assuming it was a typo and you meant training/workout/playing or whatever, real music fans don't use music as a background, or better they could, but only music they already know, if they have to listen to a new album they just listen to it without distractions
2019-12-14 03:51
Virtus.pro
BIG
Riot Squad
INTZ
Heroic
MAD Lions
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.