Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Inconsistency problem
Zeus | 
United Kingdom iowBill 
TLDR: Sometimes, I get problems that make my fingers feel strange and uncomfortable on my mouse. But I only get them when I think about them. Hey. Over the past year, I've been suffering from a really bad inconsistency in Counter-Strike that hits me real hard. Everyone has bad games. But the thing is, I very well know the source of my inconsistency, but I don't quite know how to solve it. Sometimes (probably 3 in 5 games), I will feel comfortable whilst playing. Nothing will feel wrong, all will me smooth. Maybe I topfrag, maybe I bottom frag, whatever. But in the remaining 2 in 5 games, I have a problem related to I believe my mindest. I'm not too good with words and I kind of struggle to describe my problems, but I'll try to list them here: Tingly Fingers Alright, so sometimes when I play, I'll have this strange feeling in my index finger (finger I use to shoot). It will make my finger shake a little whilst playing and just feel really strange and uncomfortable, despite there being no changes to how I actually hold the mouse (believe me I've checked). It messes up my aim and my reaction times, and just makes me play like crap and feel really uncomfortable and annoyed whilst playing. Thumb, pinky and ring finger problems This one is really hard to describe. Sometimes, my thumb will feel really... uncomfortable(?) whilst playing. It will just feel strange and wrong. Whenever this one happens I have real problem moving my crosshair around straight and correctly. Once again there is no change to my grip at all, just a strange feeling from my thumb. Other times, I will have a kind of similar thing but with my ring and pinky fingers. I use them to hold the right side of my mouse. Sometimes, it will just feel as if they are too close together and make them feel... you guessed it, really uncomfortable. As usual, it messes me up with aiming. Now, here's the REAL problem: I only experience any of these problems when I actually think about them. It's hard to describe, but when I just forget that any of these problems exist, I don't experience them. When I suddenly think about the thumb problem, I will experience it until I stop thinking about it. Same goes with all other problems I experience. I have tried SO many things to stop myself from thinking about the problems and it's really starting to irritate me. I have tried to stop the problem from happening whenever I think about it, identify the cause of the problems (i just dont fucking understand) and even changed mouse at one point. I know how stupid this sounds, but I seriously would like to know if any of you have any help for me. Honestly I've even considered going to the doctor's for an OCD test or something because I have had some symptoms and this kind of feels like OCD, but at the same time I think OCD is really much more serious than this.
2019-12-14 23:43
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Stewie2K | 
United States bxteme 
Just warm hand ez
2019-12-14 23:44
Zeus | 
United Kingdom iowBill 
Lol, that doesnt change anything
2019-12-14 23:45
Stewie2K | 
United States bxteme 
What mouse?
2019-12-14 23:47
Zeus | 
United Kingdom iowBill 
Zowie FK1. But understand that this is nothing to do with my mouse, it's a mind problem.
2019-12-14 23:47
Stewie2K | 
United States bxteme 
You most likely (if it is serious) should go see a physician or smth No one can really diagnose without being in your shoes
2019-12-14 23:49
Zeus | 
United Kingdom iowBill 
I suppose so, I might. But I just feel like an idiot doing that, I mean it's not like it's having a massive effect on my life
2019-12-14 23:50
you might want to masturbate more often ( no joke)
 | 
United States xiquo 
get bigger mouse that is same weight i guess
Zeus | 
United Kingdom iowBill 
I changed mouse, no difference. It's nothing to do with that.
2019-12-14 23:46
 | 
United States xiquo 
lul idk maybe just exercise or something. Thats been the biggest thing for me. You might just be having out of body experiences LUL.
2019-12-14 23:51
Zeus | 
United Kingdom iowBill 
I'll try it man, I never really exercised much because never been fat or anything but that's a poor excuse haha
2019-12-14 23:52
autist | 
Brazil hrp_ 
its so funny his nickname is douglas but his name is jarod))
2019-12-15 00:08
WOW
2019-12-15 00:11
Rest
2019-12-14 23:50
Zeus | 
United Kingdom iowBill 
Maybe, I don't get enough sleep in a lot of nights
2019-12-14 23:54
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
what is the around degree of the house or the place you play in? Because i also had the same problems a long ago too. You should try to forget your hand or finger problem by simply focusing on the game. Try keep your hands and your body warm so you will not think about them.
2019-12-15 00:15
forZe
Copenhagen Flames
Riot Squad
INTZ
Virtus.pro
BIG
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.