Thread has been deleted
Last comment
-stewie
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Stewie does not fit into liquid rn. Hes a star player whos forced into a support role and isnt very good at doing. Id kick him and add a good support player who is used to not being the star.
2019-12-15 04:06
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Iraq Calyr 
I think ppl are giving him too much shit just because he has taken up a role that isn't as flashy as we're used to seeing. He is still solid doing what he does best. But ofcourse either EliGE or Twistzz has to step up their gane a bit or one of them has to swap roles with Stewie if they can't.
2019-12-15 04:09
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
I just think hes not a good support player. if one of the worse na teams like atk added stew he would be the star and his fragging would go back up. but on liquid he cant play his style because of naf and twistzz and elige.
2019-12-15 04:11
Iraq Calyr 
I dunno man. I think it's really hard to judge. We saw them have 3-4 amazing months and then they just all seemed to swtich off for whatever reason. Stew was pretty sick in that period, in that role. He's still doing insane damage on a map like Vertigo for instance, where they seem to use him just right. But... if Twistzz doesn't wake up in the next 3 months, I'd kick him, give Stewie his role and get a good "roleplayer"/support player in.
2019-12-15 04:16
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Idk i think they just caught on fire where everyone was playing well and they didnt need to have great tactics to win. They also didnt play astralis much during that run i think only once at epl season 9. Twistzz looked insane last year but he looks mediocre now. Idk what it is, maybe the rise of the krieg as he mainly focuses on ak, but twistzz does need to wake up if liquid wants to compete next year.
2019-12-15 06:14
Rejin | 
United Kingdom Bern1e 
They’re rise was also around the same time that astralis, faze, fnatic, mouse, navi were all in slumps. When they all improved their teams and started practicing again liquid have fallen to about where they have always been skill wise. They just had a bit of a peak when others were having a slump/taking time off/ practicing for major. I feel bad for them because of all the pressure they have to be number one because of that brief period where they had it easier. The game scene has improved massively so I think we should give liquid a bit of slack and not be too harsh on their recent poor performances. Nice to have good teams in all regions for once (except br, br is dead atm)
2019-12-15 16:38
If it wasn't for Astralis, old Liquid with Taco and zews would have been dominant as hell. Don't take anything away from them. They were/are fantastic. But that's just unfortunately in a period where other teams, like Astralis, is bonkers too.
2019-12-15 22:48
 | 
United States jay_320 
They were crushing all these teams the year and a half previous. The logic doesn't really hold. In fact they still mostly crush everyone not named Astralis. Mostly. But Astralis doesn't even beat everyone they play.
2019-12-16 08:17
Rejin | 
United Kingdom Bern1e 
A year and a half hahahahahaha haha a year and a half ago faze were the best team. Haha he literally said a year and a half 😂😂😂😂
2019-12-16 10:02
 | 
United States jay_320 
hltv.org/ranking/teams/2018/august/27 Why be blatantly wrong about something that's easily verifiable?
2019-12-16 11:03
Rejin | 
United Kingdom Bern1e 
liquid aren’t number two. My point proven.
2019-12-16 11:16
 | 
United States jay_320 
You've proven nothing. You said Faze was the best team. Astralis has the full 1000 points. Liquid may have just been beginning their run of beating everyone not named Astralis but that's basically where it started. If you can't see that I can't help you.
2019-12-16 11:17
Rejin | 
United Kingdom Bern1e 
The idea that liquid are a teir 1 team is laughable. They did well because of scoped guns. Now they suck ass. Worse than mouse and fnatic atm.
2019-12-16 11:18
 | 
United States jay_320 
lol. Ok bro.
2019-12-16 11:20
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Yikes, what a pathetic and weak bait.
2019-12-16 22:26
 | 
United States jay_320 
August of 2018 is a lot closer to a year and a half ago then March. Why be obstinate about something obvious. I don't get it.
2019-12-16 11:19
Rejin | 
United Kingdom Bern1e 
You literally said liquid were the second best team only losing to astralis. Even your month that you chose shows that they are 3rd nearly 4th
2019-12-16 11:21
 | 
United States jay_320 
I said they were crushing teams for the year and a half previous. Do I need to add generally to that statement? Because it's blindingly obvious what I was trying to get across to anyone that's followed CS the last two years. See trolling or baiting requires a half truth that you then twist to piss someone off. Putting it kindly your memory of the last year and a half is either hazy or you're not very smart. Which is fine. I don't really care what people that can't suss out basic shit think.
2019-12-16 11:29
Rejin | 
United Kingdom Bern1e 
2018 start - faze best team, astralis second. 2018 mid - astralis best team, navi second 2018 end astralis best team, navi and liquid joint second. 2019 start astralis best team. Liquid second. 2019 start/mid - astralis, navi, faze all took time off for major and new rosters so liquid best team, astralis second. 2019 mid/end - astralis best team, EG second. 2019 end- astralis best team, fnatic second mouse third.
2019-12-16 11:33
 | 
United States jay_320 
So what you are saying *generally* is Liquid has generally been the second best team for a year and a half? Or perhaps they've been the second or third best team for a year and a half generally? Whatever you prefer. The point doesn't change.
2019-12-17 18:47
I agree with what you are saying here. TL spank the hell out of every other team that isnt Astralis. TL is gradually regaining their confidence again, which is nice, and i think with that we will have plenty of TL vs Astralis matches (finals). I hope before they remove anyone from the team, they will fine tune each players' role so that they can perform to their potential. Regarding stewie, i think Thorin sums it up very well in Richard Lewis show "by the numbers". If i remember correctly, Thorin says that he thinks stew is trying to do too much, because when the rest of TL members crumble (against Astralis) he tries to make plays that have high reward, but also has high risk. And i think he also said that it is a great mentality to have, and that it seems as tho stew is the only one that gets that instinct when they get their backs against the wall. But he also mentions that his plays are also not the best at every occasion, even though he has the correct mindset. Ofc im not quoting exactly what he said, but i think it makes a lot of sense, just based on how TL play.
2019-12-18 08:02
 | 
United States jay_320 
This is all I've been trying to say, lol. Thank you for summing it up dude. I watch BTN myself but have missed the last couple I'd love to see that segment.
2019-12-18 14:50
np, been saying this for a while too, but ppl like to troll on hltv and there is no point in having a discussion with ppl that dont want to listen.
2019-12-18 16:11
f0rest | 
Mexico bfish8 
It's not all on other teams slumping, though that is a valid point. Stewie/adreN entering the team gave 4 cucks who were forced to play strict CS by their "legendary" coach the ability to woke. Stewie's loud mouth rubs off on his teammates at LAN and gets them to a level of confidence they had never had before. The people saying he's the problem because of that are clueless to the nuances of winning on LAN and keeping mentally strong/stable. His shouting and pumping up helps quiet players like NAF and Twistzz find their own voices in tense situations and boosts confidence.
2019-12-17 03:54
 | 
New Zealand KuKkaa 
+1
2019-12-17 19:24
 | 
Indonesia kanedip 
TBH Stewie is really supportive by any chance, he also played super aggresive against lower tier teams like NiP or mouz for example. He really useful for opening frags against them. But if it's against Astralis or Fnatic, when he tried to do the same it will not worked out.
2019-12-18 14:54
The problem started coz TL swapped roles, NAF is awping instead of nitro, twistzz working support role so it's all bad and they should change it. Elige is the only one to play consistently and stewie needs to be step up or he's gonna warmup the bench
2019-12-15 15:22
oBo | 
United States FrothaJuan 
Yes here is a reason he’s not a star player 😉
2019-12-15 04:12
burger brain "I'd remove the entry player and add a support player"
2019-12-15 04:12
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Lmao stew aint the only one entrying. Nitro and elige also entry. Stew isnt only entry fragging, if he was i wouldnt of made this post. But if they removed him and lets just say used nitro to entry and add less explosive player but a more consistent rifler i think they would improve.
2019-12-15 06:03
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Theres very few people in NA that are going to be more consistent vs tier 1 opponents. Like literally who could they add that could frag as well as stew that isnt on EG or named autimatic? And even autimatic hasnt been great lately.
2019-12-15 06:22
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Yeah but auti is playing on some tier 5 team for some reason. I think he was trying to stay loyal to c9 and now hes off he will join a real team soon
2019-12-15 06:24
XeqtR | 
Hong Kong void0 
No, he will not.
2019-12-15 22:15
 | 
Laos madoo 
+1
2019-12-16 20:27
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
And i guess there isnt much rn in na, but liquid have gone abroad for their players. Remember s1mple, steel, and taco? And zews for coach?
2019-12-15 06:26
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Theres maybe 50 players in the world better than stewie. All are contacted.
2019-12-15 21:27
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
They point isnt to find a better player, its to find a better fit. They dont need another star player they need a reliable consistent rifler who can pull off a few nice maps from time to time
2019-12-15 21:57
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
1. Stewie isnt a star. Hes an aggressive player who makes space when given freedom. NAF and nitr0 are the role players who are supposed to be the reliable players. Stewie a hybrid that can do either and Elige and Twistzz the stars. Even on C9 major team Tim and Ska were the stars 2. Like I said there just arent that many players who are "consistent reliable riflers" available for tier 1. Honestly name some options, then we can talk 3. Stewie pulls off nice maps all the time. Theres literally only 40 players with better ratings than him at big events and about half have half the maps he has played. A 1.05 rating over 147 maps when 75 of them have been vs top 5 teams is solid.
2019-12-15 22:04
Saying Ska on C9 was a star in 2018 is just dumb. He had one good series where he didn’t miss a shot and looked insane because of it. Stewie was similar to how he is in liquid but was more of a star behind Tim And tarik
2019-12-16 04:35
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
So he was the 3rd star as stewie is behind elige and twistzz, just the same. Ska was absolutely supposed to be a star on C9 until he absolutely fell off and they called him a "support AWPer" why would they even bring out that term unless his role was changing to a more backseat one? Tarik just stepped up immensely and over performed he was the IGL dont forget.
2019-12-16 07:14
That’s what I was saying. Ska was the supportive Awp in C9. Kinda weird but won a major. Stewie was third man with a lot of freedom in C9. In liquid him and Nitro take all the bad roles so when they are losing their stats will always look like shit
2019-12-16 16:20
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Nope NAF definitely takes way more backseat roles than stewie. Hes even said that his role is to set up his teammates and clutch. He doesn't have that much freedom, almost always watching one of the peripheries until its time to execute then he watches flanks. Elige plays off stewie, nitr0 sets up twistzz and NAF does passive lurk jobs. Stewie has very similar jobs to what he did on C9 and if we compare his stats especially considering the map count vs elite teams this is his best year yet. 5 big event EVPs speak for themselves
2019-12-16 20:13
By consistent you mean consistently shit right? Literally anyone can frag better than him, he went 18 maps in a row without a positive K/D.
2019-12-16 04:01
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Vs top 5 teams... who in NA could they get that wouldnt do that 90% of games?
2019-12-16 07:11
Anyone. Pretty sure even the shittest players could have 1 game in 18 where they go positive. He's trash and tilts easy.
2019-12-16 13:49
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Well that's a delusional thought of you. See what happened when they rushed tenz even to a tier 3 team? He wasnt ready and underperformed vs pretty weak teams, especially compared to what Liquid play vs. There just simply arent many players better than stewie available and he is by most metrics a top 40 player in the world. If youd like you could suggest some replacements and I'll tell you why they obviously wouldnt happen or work.
2019-12-16 20:17
Top 40? Yeah right.
2019-12-16 20:16
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
5 EVPs top 35 stats at big events with 70+ maps. If we carry on the same criteria from the top 20 hed easily make it. Honestly with 5 EVPs he has a shout for top 20 this year. Still haven't named any players who could get 5 EVPs at big events that they could pick up...
2019-12-16 20:19
When you're on a winning team it's not hard. If he was on a shit team he wouldn't get shit. When were these EVPs you talk about so much? If they're anything beyond a year it's pointless to talk about.
2019-12-16 20:24
Even over 6 months is pointless.
2019-12-16 20:25
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Like honestly if you think Liquid need changes than you probably think every team that isnt Astralis does too. They're an elite team that's top 5 in all aspects of the game
2019-12-16 20:30
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Literally all this year??? Why would I talk about anything that wasnt this year when were in December. hltv.y0fl0w.de You really just made the claim that performing at the highest level isnt difficult? Hes facing top 5 teams half the maps he plays, in trade roles and still has a positive rating. Its weird how you keep saying my very logical points dont matter yet cant name a single worthy replacement.
2019-12-16 20:28
Wtf is this ahaha. Some random made this list and you're spreading this like gospel truth. What a shit metric. Even Broky has one... As for a replacement, Autimatic or someone from Europe.
2019-12-16 20:31
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
I'm not sure what you're talking about? Literally everything is from HLTV posts. If you'd like to google the events in which it says he EVP and add "the EVPs" to the end of the list you will easily find all of these posts. I'll event start for you just to prove how stupid you are. hltv.org/news/26988/dreamhack-masters-da..
2019-12-16 20:35
There's fucking 8 EVPs in a tourny lol. Wow what an achievement. Yet he hasn't won 1 single MVP since 2017 on a top 2 team.
2019-12-16 20:36
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
8/80 lmao that's top 10% of players at a 16 team tournament. EVPs have literally always been used as a metric to compare players. It's obviously better to win an EVP than not win anything right?
2019-12-16 20:37
Being on a winning team is bound to get you 1 of the 8 EVPs if you're winning multiple tournies.
2019-12-16 20:39
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
And winning multiple tournaments while being a top 10 player in the event leads to the conclusion that you had a lot of impact for your team. EVP > No EVP
2019-12-16 20:40
If you think they should keep stewie as weak as he is. Then they might stay a top team but they will never be better than peak Astralis.
2019-12-16 20:41
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Hard to be better than the GOAT team, people also said the same thing about Astralis core back when they couldn't outrank fnatic. Look at them now. Sometimes all you need to do is work harder. They won tournaments at a young age (one of the youngest top 30 teams) they can do it again
2019-12-16 20:43
You mean how they cut Karrigan and CajunB?
2019-12-16 20:44
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
For a player that became the best IGL in the world and a player that became top 5 individually. Who are they gonna pick up that can do one of those things? Talent pool isnt nearly as deep in NA. Denmark has way more solid teams and rising talent.
2019-12-16 20:57
You say that like it was obvious they were going to achieve that. Glaive and Magisk weren't considered top tier and they took a risk on them and it worked out. How do you know that if TL did the same it wouldn't work out? What's stopping Liquid picking up Danish or any European talent? Look at mantuu, no one knew who he was and now look at him.
2019-12-16 21:19
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Gla1ve and magisk were both the best players on top 20 teams. Gla1ve made Heroic look way better than the sum of their parts, Jugi played to his highest level ever under his leadership. Magisk even already showing he could be a top fragger at huge events with tournaments like this. North was even top 5 at one point remember? hltv.org/stats?event=2471 And he kept playing great til they made the change. Tell me who the equivalency to that would be now that's available? You realize the player has to want to play in NA right? It's a huge change to completely different continent and there are just more options in EU. Most danish or european "talents" still arent at the level of stew. Like I said by most metrics hes been a top 40 player this year. And it's a huge risk to change a player for an unknown unproven quantity when you're already seeing top 4 placements. Also Astralis would have never made the change in the first place, kjaerbye chose to leave so he could be a star. That's kinda the reason people call him snakebye.
2019-12-16 22:01
'And it's a huge risk to change a player for an unknown unproven quantity when you're already seeing top 4 placements' Well that's what they did trading Taco and it seemed to work out fine did it not, if not better according to you? They had no idea how Stewie would fit and they were making finals.
2019-12-16 22:50
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Nope, again. Taco and Zews wanted to go back to Brazil. They didnt want to be in NA anymore. They initiated the changes and Liquid let them go for stewie. You really think they would actively put themselves in a position without a coach? Not to mention at the time stewie was on a top 10 team and previous to that had helped win the first major for NA which is a huge accomplishment. Tell me how they could get an equally accoladed player right now?
2019-12-16 23:02
'Tell me how they could get an equally accoladed player right now?' You keep saying that like they can't offer someone established already in a team and pay the buyout. You don't need to only go for free agents. In theory they could offer anyone from EG or elsewhere. You have no idea who is wanting to move from their team just like you had no idea Taco wanted to move before it was announced. I get it, you love stew, you can't see he's trash and want to suck his cock. That's fine.
2019-12-16 23:39
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Spending 500k on an EG player to stay at the same level... also whose to say anyone one EG wants to go, maybe they think they can be superior in their current roster, not like they haven't had great runs. Just not worth the investment from Liquid to have relatively similar results. Work is what's gonna make them top 1 if at all. "You have no idea who is wanting to move from their team just like you had no idea Taco wanted to move before it was announced." What does this even mean? Are you suggest that someone on Liquid wants to leave or make changes? Because that's pure speculation and theres no info about that rn. Maybe take your own advice on that one because you're the one speculating every post. They vibe well together and are a top 3 team. They should stay together and improve. Changes to the roster are not the answer. Otherwise every team that's not Astralis should make changes to imaginary players who are better.
2019-12-16 23:52
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Name a replacement!
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Xyp9x didnt win an MVP in 2018. Tarik won a major MVP. Does that make Tarik better than xyp in 2018? Clearly not.
2019-12-16 20:42
No exactly it doesn't. Past accomplishments mean shit for current performance, that's why 5 'EVPs' are meaningless to right now.
2019-12-16 20:40
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
So then name a player they could get that would perform better and get ANY EVPs
2019-12-16 20:41
As already stated, Autimatic or any player from Europe. Auti has been in a shit tier team for ages, yes he's performed poorly but if he had the opportunity stewie has he would perform better. If stewie had to play in those C9 rosters, he would be even shitter than now if that's possible.
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
That's pure speculation hes been underperforming in C9 vs weak opponents in systems that were built around him. I get his teammates arent great but if he is he should at least be putting up an impressive performance once in a while, where is it? hltv.org/stats/players/matches/8735/auti.. "Any player from europe" isnt an answer. So they should get styko? Aizy? Espiranto? Give me a break lol. So many players wouldnt even be able to take on half the roles stewie does at a tier 1 level
2019-12-16 20:51
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Part of being a successful pro is making the right career decisions and surrounding yourself with better players so you can improve. Stewie set himself up to have a much better year than Tim. Not to mention Tim just signed to Gen.G with bntet and it would be a huge buyout. Not worth it
2019-12-16 20:50
"Hes facing top 5 teams half the maps he plays, in trade roles and still has a positive rating." Untrue. 0.97 against top 5 teams nt. hltv.org/stats/players/8797/Stewie2K?sta..
2019-12-16 20:35
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
"Half the maps he plays" I never said he had positive vs top 5 teams. But theres literally only one team in the world that has 5 players with 1.0+ ratings vs top 5 teams and I'm sure you can guess who that is.
2019-12-16 20:38
I disagree. Stewie has been doing a good job at being a support player. He fills in and does whatever the team needs. Liquid has bigger problems, mental ones and they don't know how to adapt, they never take pauses (at the right time). Another problem is their map pool, hard to compete with Astralis when you're giving them their two best maps in the veto. They need to work on train and bring it in their pool.
2019-12-15 04:22
 | 
Japan eternaL_ 
+1
2019-12-15 04:31
They never take pauses because their useless "coach" is more of an analyst that watches demos than an actual coach... Imagine what Liquid could do with this current roster, and still having Adren as an analyst, but then having an actual Zonic type figure behind them hyping them up or taking charge of the situation.
2019-12-15 04:40
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Na has never been known for the tactics, its more the explosive fragging. And i dont know whod be a good fit for liquid in terms of coaching.
2019-12-15 06:09
NA is known for shouting and hooting after getting 1 round or a flashy kill see tarik and stan as example, not for tactics and IQ so they need someone great who can make a change for them
2019-12-15 15:25
oBo | 
United States FrothaJuan 
Sweden does the same stfu, are you new or something ??
2019-12-15 19:04
No
2019-12-15 19:43
oBo | 
United States FrothaJuan 
Yes
2019-12-15 19:47
Yesn't
2019-12-15 19:47
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
EG and Liquid are both top 5 teams tactically. Go look at how EG man handled NiP at Starseries or how Nitr0 absolutely outcalled Alex at Cologne finals.
2019-12-15 22:06
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
I just think hes not a great fit. Liquid doesnt need all this firepower they need better teamplay. Stew is a great fragger but he makes unnecessary mistakes and he easily gets tilted. And when ur the support player ur not gonna be getting the same number of frags and ur gonna not be in the spotlight as he was in c9.
2019-12-15 06:08
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Literally the only team that has better teamplay than them is the greatest team of all time thats core has been together for 5 years. Liquid has amazing teamplay idk where you're getting this from. Just because they cant beat Astralis consistently doesnt mean they should make a change.
2019-12-15 06:24
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
They lost to fnatic at epl and have definitely declined from the summer. Theyve dropped from first to second to now fourth and i dont think this current roster will reach its peak that they reached during their four month run. And they definitely dont have the second best teamplay if their losing to fnatic and looking just flat. They didnt even have the best teamplay when they were on their run. They had decent teamplay with insane fragging to compensate. And now the fragging isnt there with twistzz playing mediocre and stew and nitro playing worse overall. They havent looked great even since the major when they barely made it out of groups.
2019-12-15 06:35
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
They absolutely have top 3 teamplay. They had the best flash statistics during their summer run (still top 3), their trading is amazing (2nd highest KAST of any team average) and their rotates are almost always on point. You say they dont have elite teamplay because of a single series vs Fnatic? That's a pretty weak sample size. You said it yourself. Their fragging dropped off pretty heavy and they're still a top 4 team. That says a lot about their teamplay and structure. If 3 players on pretty much any other roster in the world besides Astralis dropped off they wouldnt not still be easily top 5 like Liquid. So thank you for proving my point without even realizing it.
2019-12-15 21:26
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Are we talking about their summer run or their play now because last time i checked playing good during the summer doesnt mean anything during the winter. Not suprised they have the second highest trading because of the individual skill. Their rotations are very good tho. But im pretty sure if 3 players from astralis dropped off theyd still be top 5. Nrg have dropped off aswell. They're still top 5. Liquid are flat rn. I doubt they will return to their glory during the summer and with this roster theyll continue to put up good results. Mostly top 4s with a good amount of final appearences and some wins. But the NA scene arent trying to be relevant anymore. The objective is to be the best and liquid arent going to be that with this roster. Maybe if they swapped coaches they could get back to form but i dont think that alone will solve it. Either stewie or nitro are the logical cuts as they arent cutting elige, naf, or twistzz. If they remove nitro their whole playstyle might have to change which could be good or bad. But if they want to keep their style of play then stewie is the logical cut.
2019-12-15 22:08
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Actually it means a lot. It means the roster clearly has the capability to consistently win tournaments if they play at their peak levels and your comments about them not getting back to that level are pure speculation they obviously have the talent structure and teamplay to do so and have consistently beaten top 5 teams all year. Liquid are flat rn? Again only teams they lose to are top 5 teams performing very well aside from the greyhound blunder but again literally everyone besides Astralis has those days. You cant tell me you arent impressed with fnatic rn and Astralis is Astralis. All in all Liquid had the 2nd best year of any team so again making changes is pretty ignorant unless you can guarantee it's a clear upgrade or elite player. None are logical cuts besides adren. They're a top 5 team with 5 top 50 players who just almost had an era. Not to mention them and EG are the youngest teams in the top 20 and have plenty of time to develop, their careers are young and if we compare them to Astralis they're right there where Astralis were when they were TSM and Fnatic was dominant. Unless a player that looks like they're gonna be top 10 like Magisk develops in NA out of nowhere they should continue with this lineup and keep progressing.
2019-12-15 22:19
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
It doesnt mean anything if they arent playing at that level. Peak performance came and past. Idk i just think they wont be better then astralis.
2019-12-15 23:45
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Yes it does LMAO. How do you not understand that if they played at that level and continue to develop they can get to an even higher level than that. The team vibes well together and seems to like the system they play in. The only reasonable change is coaching. Like I've said like 4 times now, name some changes that could make them better than Astralis in the near future that's actually viable. The only thing that would allow that is buying zywoo for millions.
2019-12-16 06:59
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
And they would still have to enact a new system with him AWPing and players taking more passive roles.
2019-12-16 07:21
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Bahaha what makes u think they can get back to that level? Please tell me. With this current 5 + adren tell me what gives sign that they can overpass the level they were at (a span where alot of teams were in a slump). A change that woulf make them better would be to grab like an autimatic type player. Grabbing a more consistent and cool headed player like tim should be an upgrade from the hot headed high skill ceiling but inconsistent stew.
2019-12-17 01:41
This guy is legit delusional, he won't stop spamming paragraphs and saying the same things. Believe me I've tried. He keeps saying give him one person they could replace him with, you give him one and then claims it's not a viable option.
2019-12-17 01:46
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Lmao africa had internet?
2019-12-17 01:47
Wish it didn't with people like him.
2019-12-17 01:48
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
True
2019-12-17 01:48
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Why? So that I didnt absolutely destroy you in arguments?
2019-12-17 18:30
You haven't destroyed shit. You just keep spamming paragraphs. It's boring and there's no point arguing with someone who's deluded.
2019-12-17 18:34
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Paragraphs full of truth and if you had actual counters youd present them instead of using ad hominem. Thanks for proving your inability to argue dweeb
2019-12-17 19:14
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Because they literally arent. You aren't considering the business or logistic aspects at all. You named 1 player - Autimatic who just signed for Gen.G and likely has a buyout worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Not to mention it could mess with the teams chemistry and roles and the best case scenario is what? They still fight for titles with Astralis fnatic mouz and EG, just a waste of money and time.
2019-12-17 14:04
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
What makes me think they can get back to that level? Like I said the simple fact that they still 2-0 other top 10 teams pretty consistently. Spending 500k on Tim to potentially still be the 2nd best team in the world is moronic. Seems you dont understand the business side of CS at all. They would have to recoup all that money. You dont become better than Astralis by adding more talent as a top 5 team. You beat them by having a complete gameplan and executing it at an elite level and that's much easier to do when you're not making changes every 6 months. You've ignored like 40 fact based comments I've made and spammed "they wont get back to that level which is pure ignorance and speculation. And even if they dont get back to winning 6 tournaments in a row, consistently making top 4 and winning a few tournaments is more than 99% of teams do. Making changes is just stupid when you're already at an elite level, look at faze. 1 change and they spiraled out of control. You also dont seem to value how important attitude, communication, and work ethic are. From literally every player and coach that's been with stew they say he superb in all of those things. Why ruin the chemistry when they're a championship level team making finals for a change that would keep them at the same level. Like literally the only way that getting tim would be beneficial is if they went on an era as strong as Astralis following it which just wont happen with how competitive the scene is rn. Floating as a top 3 team with potential to bear every team is a good spot and a simple tweak to their style or map pool could help them way more than a player change. You're also not considering the team aspect. What if they like stewie? What if they think hes super valuable and like him as a teammate? Let's not forget Elige had his best year ever after adding stewie (another player who would unselfishly entry) so that he could play with more freedom, do you want to risk ruining that? There are just so many variables when making a roster change and unless the team is seriously slumping or had internal issues making changes as a top 3 team is just dumb.
2019-12-17 14:02
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Astralis has even said that Liquid feels like another level compared to the other teams. That they have to play differently vs them than they do the rest of the field. I think comments like that from the GOAT team mean you're on the right path. hltv.org/news/28630/dupreeh-liquid-play-..
2019-12-15 22:18
He said their inferno was good, not them as a whole.
2019-12-17 01:49
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Quite obviously hes commenting on the quality of their play compared to the rest of the field and if you had any idea how to read youd realise hes calling them an elite team. Never heard comments like that about any other team from Astralis. Surely that counts for something I think weve reached the end of the debate. I've laid out reasons why hes valuable , you seem to think they should spend half a mil on an elite player. Not gonna happen
2019-12-17 03:37
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Quite obviously hes commenting on the quality of their play compared to the rest of the field and if you had any idea how to read youd realise hes calling them an elite team. Never heard comments like that about any other team from Astralis. Surely that counts for something I think weve reached the end of the debate. I've laid out reasons why hes valuable , you seem to think they should spend half a mil on an elite player. Not gonna happen
2019-12-17 03:37
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
The simple fact that you thing remaining within the top 5 is cause for a change says a lot. "They arent definitively the top team so they need changes" Why arent you shouting for EG or Vitality or 100T changes?
2019-12-15 22:08
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Why arent i? Because liquid were actually first for a significant amount of time. Eg lasted like 3 weeks and although i love 100 thieves. Their an Australian team with a scene that contains 2 significant teaks and not the same level and quantity of talent na has. Eg is like unsaid a very young team and i dont see any necessary cuts. Who would they cut? They have a set 5 man roster who are locked into their spots. Also i could care less about vitality, they also just made a roster change like 3 months ago so ill see how it plays out. The point is that liquid were the top team but arent there now. My take is that they arent getting back with stew, or atleast tgis iteration of the lineup.
2019-12-17 01:35
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Liquid are still a top team. Top 3 essentially tied for 2nd. Only teams they've lost multiple series to are top teams. Your "only point" is pure speculation they're still 2-0ing top teams like EG, 100T, and NiP. Just because they cant win every title doesn't mean they want changes. Pretty hard to stay at the top, every pro will tell you that because everyone is studying you. I dont see why you think it's so farfetched that cant replicate what theyve done. They're young, talent everywhere and a good system. If they play their A game they can beat anyone
2019-12-17 03:43
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
So EG is a young team with 5 players set in the roles performing at a top 5 level. Liquid is a young team with arguably more talent and a better system performing at a top 3 level. Why does Liquid need changes and EG doesn't if their goals are both to be the top 1 team? hltv.org/stats/players/compare/8797/Stew.. Tarik takes on similar roles to stewie. Entrying when needed, 2nd AWP, very vocal and helps with some calls, etc. Should he be replaced?
2019-12-17 14:09
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
the point of this thread is liquid not fucking eg dumbass. EG is a very young team with a lot of potential but the focus isnt on them, its on liquid
2019-12-17 15:14
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
It's called a comparison dumbass. If Liquid need changes then logically why dont EG as well since they're in a very similar position.
2019-12-17 18:25
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Because eg werent the top team for a summer. Eg had one tournament where they looked unstoppable, they were overestimated and need time to return to form. Liquid won every event they couldve won during the summer but time wont fix this roster. If they remove adren that fixes the issue of a shitty coach but that still wont help them. Liquid wont return to best in the world with thus roster but i guess ur just gonna have to see it to believe it.
2019-12-18 00:46
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Everything you're saying is pure bias and speculation. If they hit that level they can hit it again. Astralis dropped off and dupreeh and xyp9x looked weak and they bounced back, why cant liquid?
2019-12-18 07:48
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
because astralis is a way more tactical team than liquid, they dont need everyone to pop off for them to win. Their tactics and nade usage bails out poor performances when they happen. Liquid have decent tactics but play a more loose style of game, it can work when u have all the right stars like they did but even if they returned to the level of form they did during the summer, what makes u think theyll be better than astralis? Because liquid only played astralis like once during the summer at epl, their main opponents were usually vitality and the other teams that shuffled through the top ten.
2019-12-18 14:05
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Liquid is just the same. A young team with even more potential who has shown the ability to be great, why tamper with it?
2019-12-17 19:15
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Why tamper with it? Because they arent getting back to first. The only good performers are naf and elige and yes they cant beat astralis and they can beat all the team under them. Wow a team can beat the teams they are better than. What gives u any sign that liquid will return to form? Stewie playing dumb as hell and getting 4 kills (two of which were eco kills). Or twistzz playing mediocre af and being demoted to a supportive role?
2019-12-18 00:49
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Twistzz said he didnt consider himself a star player in the midst of their summer run. They have the talent and structure neccessary for first. Literally makes no sense why they wouldnt be able to get back to that level. If your level can decline then it can incline cant it?
2019-12-18 07:47
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
it doesnt matter if he doesnt "consider" himself as the star player, look at the stats, he was almost always second fragging to elige during the run. Sure they can get back to form, but how will they beat astralis even if they are form? Them on form against astralis in form, id pick astralis.
2019-12-18 14:10
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
I cant think of a single player besides zywoo that would change that statement. An in form Liquid with autimatic would still go back and forth with Astralis which is why it's not worth spending the money and time
2019-12-18 14:13
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
i mean im pretty sure liquid arent strapped for cash, i think going back and forth against astralis would be better then just losing. And liquid have plenty of time, they already need a fix up in their calling in adren, kill two birds with one stone.
2019-12-18 14:17
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
1. That's not the point, it's just not a smart use of money 2. Theres always the potential they could get worse 3. Why not just see if a coaching change works before messing with the team chemistry and roles? 4. Theyve improved A LOT from last year, they will continue to do so. If they keep putting in the work. They were back and forth with Astralis during the middle of the year, beating them at pro league
2019-12-18 14:27
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
So the reason you're not shouting for changes for other teams is because Liquid has had MORE success than them. That's backwards logic if I've ever heard it
2019-12-17 19:18
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Jesus south african small brain? Only logical answer. If u were able to read correctly i said that im calling for a kick on stewie because they were the best but have fallen off. If u want this 5 man lineup to stay the same so be it. Obviously u arent open to any other possibilities and think that somehow everyone will hit form again altho all the roles are fucked up and half the team is playing like shit.
2019-12-18 00:38
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
How are the roles fucked up? They're the same they were in summer They were the best which means they SHOULDNT change. They should work to get back to that level. Your logic is so backwards.
2019-12-18 07:45
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
How are the roles fucked up? Twistzz is playing support? NAF is awping instead of nitr0? Even if they returned to that same level they had, they wouldnt beat astralis. Not when astralis are in the slightest bit of form
2019-12-18 14:30
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Twistzz is playing trade and anchor roles. NAF is way closer to a support than twitszz. Always watching the periphery spots like B on overpass and then covering flanks and setting up for post plants. "Even if they returned to that same level they had, they wouldnt beat astralis. Not when astralis are in the slightest bit of form" I guess that's where we disagree. If they play at their summer run level they can definitely beat Astralis, they did it at pro league earlier this year. I don't see how NAF AWPing over nitr0 is an issue, its map dependent and they all have their days. NAF is a very competent AWPer. You also seem to keep forgetting how young they are and how much time they have to develop.
2019-12-18 14:37
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
hltv.org/stats/teams/players/flashes/597.. Nitr0 and NAF with the most flash assists
2019-12-18 14:36
 | 
Kuwait TL_aria 
+1
2019-12-15 15:05
 | 
Sweden sesar 
but stew isnt even their support player.. what are you guys on about? he is the entry fragger with his aggressive playstyle.
2019-12-15 23:48
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Stew doesnt just play entry. His roles are solely based upon the strat they call. Nitro and elige also entry with stewie supporting or even with awp
2019-12-17 01:28
Why do people always spout the same shit. He's not always an entry, some maps he plays with the awp.
2019-12-17 01:51
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
And he plays with the AWP quite aggressively to get picks and create space. Hes an aggressive early round player regardless of what weapon he has.
2019-12-17 14:05
Yeah he plays aggressive, whiffs everything and dies. Give it a rest holy shit.
2019-12-17 14:50
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
+1
2019-12-18 00:39
He's an entry fragger Also, NA doesn't have support players
2019-12-15 04:32
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Kinda true but id pick up a more consistent rifler. Also hes not the only one entry fragging. They have nitro and elige who both entry in certain plays.
2019-12-15 06:04
are you retarded ?
2019-12-15 06:16
AZK was the best NA support player but he's banned.
2019-12-15 07:46
Twistzz shit baiter
2019-12-15 06:20
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Mediocre in 2019, but i wont give up just yet. Cause hes still pretty young and he can turn his mediocre play around back into 2018 nutty twistzz
2019-12-15 06:23
Who cares he's just playing for fucking KD and let EliGE and Stew doing the job
2019-12-15 06:32
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Naf*
2019-12-15 06:36
Also NAF
2019-12-15 14:56
 | 
Indonesia SpiritsOfFire 
How about -adreN. Guy's not a good coach for TL. I mean, when TL struggles he rarely intervene and calls a timeout and talk to them. For example yesterday's inferno, there's no timeout until they're down 7-0 or something like that. Then the camera focuses on him and he only spoke in the last 5 seconds or so, I mean fire them up mate like Zonic or Valens do. Like Thorin said, the Liquid team generally are a very quiet and reserved guys, except for Stewie obviously. adreN is a very smart guy but he's just not what Liquid need when they're in a slump. +zews would be neat.
2019-12-15 06:59
2019-12-15 07:00
The famous -zews +zews
2019-12-15 15:26
+1
2019-12-15 07:00
Who would they sign instead of him?
2019-12-15 07:22
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
I honestly have no clue but if there isnt any na talent available then i wouldnt be suprised to see liquid go abroad like they did with s1mple, steel,zews, and taci
2019-12-15 16:30
fair enough get out of NA a little bit
2019-12-15 16:35
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Fax
2019-12-15 16:43
 | 
Denmark Cleandog 
Add Rubino instead, best support player ever
2019-12-15 07:24
+s1mple
2019-12-15 07:28
 | 
Israel OKOptimistic1 
yes men kick the most successful na player of all time who won c9 the major and liquid the Grand Slam
2019-12-15 07:34
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Lmao yes past success is relative to now. Wow he won a major with 4 completely different players while playing a completely different role. And who cares about the grand slam if they look flat now.
2019-12-15 16:27
 | 
Israel OKOptimistic1 
Because it was a coincidence Liquid started becoming good after they kicked TACO right?
2019-12-16 02:05
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Is this a knock on taco? Because liquid adding stew should make them better. Stew is more fluent in english so the comms got better, and stew is the better player out of the two, but your point was that stewie won a major and helped them win the grand slam so they should keep him. My point is that no one is going to care that he won a major with a completely different team when debating whether to remove him. The teams that ride on past successes are the teams that fall apart. The teams that succeed are the teams that cut the ties that are necessary even if it means removing a fan favorite.
2019-12-16 03:30
 | 
Israel OKOptimistic1 
Yeah who cares that he won them Grand Slam
2019-12-16 03:40
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Lmao he won them the grand slam? Last time i checked elige and naf won it for them.
2019-12-16 05:02
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Last time I checked CS is a team game and it requires 5 players performing to consistently win big events.
2019-12-16 20:21
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Well yea everyone was on point during that run but mr israel said stew won them the grand slam
2019-12-16 21:20
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
So the NAF and Elige didnt win them anything they were just the best performers and are in roles that allow for less risks.
2019-12-16 21:51
They don't seem much different to when they had taco now. Making finals and not winning. They won in summer because Astralis was on break.
2019-12-16 04:06
Astralis did attend tournaments during liquid's run they just never met in finals
2019-12-16 08:08
Yes, they were dejected after their blastralis break a lot like liquid after player break.
2019-12-16 13:50
Who care about major winner look at AdreN and mou even Dosia If liquid just pick stewie2k because of that pls kick him
2019-12-15 16:35
He didn't win C9 or TL shit. He got carried by both of those.
2019-12-16 04:05
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
That's why they saw pretty much 0 trophies til stew joined. History doesnt lie, you can clearly a distinct improvement in 2019 liquid to previous iterations. Stew is just really good at enabling his teammates and very unselfish.
2019-12-16 22:05
I do agree but i wouldn't kick him, we all know that Stewie can perform miracles and make good individual plays, he is not a bad or inconsistent player or anything, i think that he is full of energy and is always eager to lead the charge in rushes and be the first to defend the bombsite when needed, he kinda lusts for combat which kinda explains why support role doesn't suit him the best (i did explain badly but i hope you get what i mean). I think that liquid has to look at the drawing board and what they currently have, improvise a bit if needed, as the guys here said earlier maybe the coach is the problem? I don't know, i wasn't paying as much attention to it as you guys did, so i could be wrong.
2019-12-15 07:47
 | 
Greece Lun9 
You dumb moron Stew plays entry, if anyone is close to being a support player that's Naf. Quit posting if you have <100 IQ, random pleb.
2019-12-15 15:11
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Ha you realive stew isnt the only one who entrys? Nitro and elige both entry. Greece cs?
2019-12-15 16:28
oBo | 
United States FrothaJuan 
+1, Stewie is also trash with the Awp
2019-12-15 19:06
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Fax i wouldnt mind him as a secondary option but if they have nitro and naf there really isnt a need
2019-12-15 19:51
He entries with AWP? He's not always entry.
2019-12-16 04:08
 | 
United States Trump2020KAG 
Liquid should drop 1.5m and get zywoo. I don’t think any other NA players would be much of a upgrade for stew. Stew is good and gets some crazy kills but unless u are replacing him with a absolute superstar it won’t be worth. No more of this I’m awp ur awp my turn awping ur turn awping. Nitro entry/igl Elige entry/rifle Naf support/rifle Twistzz rifle Zywoo awp
2019-12-15 16:34
s1mple | 
Philippines karmaYB 
name checks out must be braindead
2019-12-15 16:32
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Lmao can u elaborate or is that aussie brain to small to comprehend what i said?
2019-12-15 16:41
s1mple | 
Philippines karmaYB 
u want another taco on liquid? dont get me wrong taco is good, but he didnt bring much results compared to stewie, his role is more than just taking shit roles, but stepping up when needed, i bet you are one of the people who said 'wow' when liquid were winning lots of trophies but then started to find someone to blame on the team when they are not getting it right. You are right, he is a star player, and what makes him one? his skill, cs is more than aiming but also knowing the role you are assigned to play, he is assigned to be the entry/site anchor and for fuck's sake he is not called 'support', support players are the one assisting the entry fraggers u got me when u claimed that he is a support player XD no brain murican, must be trump fan
2019-12-15 17:36
Hltv retards still don't understand that Liquid got good when they added Stewie smfh
2019-12-15 16:34
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
French retards dont understand liquid have gotten much worse from when they had their run. If the goal is to be the best they arent getting there with stewie
2019-12-15 16:42
Sure they are bad for only making finals....... Just watch astralis, they managed to come back on top by working hard, roster changes aren't always the solution but for guys like you if a team isn't top 1 it is trash and needs a roster changes...
2019-12-15 19:02
 | 
Portugal Zedonp 
doesn't matter if they are not good now. Team clearly needs some changes
2019-12-15 16:44
And you are clearly and insider to know that they "absolutely need a change"
2019-12-15 19:04
Stayed the same, only won because Astralis break.
2019-12-16 04:09
 | 
China Manchu 
He should be entry.
2019-12-15 16:41
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
Liquid dont only play stew for entry tho. Nitro and elige also play entry depending on the play
2019-12-15 16:43
 | 
China Manchu 
Stewie has such an aggressive playstyle which fits perfectly for entry. I don't get it, why don't they let him the main entry.
2019-12-15 16:46
Stweie S1mple TabseN Xantares Tarik Coach:?
2019-12-15 16:45
 | 
Netherlands OfficialSEANY 
automatic for stewie2k? stewie2k to one of the new teams?
2019-12-15 16:48
-stewie, +automatic btw. FREE TriHard ; FREE ANELE
2019-12-15 17:40
 | 
Austria goditi 
stew is the reason why liquid cant beat astralis...kick him and liquid could go top1 again
2019-12-15 19:46
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Nah kick him and whoever replaces him becomes "the reason why Liquid can beat Astralis" Same way it was with steel, taco etc. Always blaming the 5th man instead of trying to get better is how you ensure you wont be #1. Like when NiP thought their AWPer was the problem and kept cycling but really it was their lack of depth/outdated playstyle.
2019-12-15 22:31
 | 
Austria goditi 
do you watch liquid games? stew is throwing atleast 3-4 rounds every game...pushing and peeking stupid...and then loosing because of bad aim stew needs to wake up...he became from maybe the best us-player to maybe the 15th ?
2019-12-15 22:34
oBo | 
United States FrothaJuan 
He was never the best US player
2019-12-16 04:04
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Any aggressive player is inherently going to win or lose you rounds because their kill/death sets off a clear advantage. Do you see how many rounds he wins for the team with early kills/sacrificial plays that let the rest of the team clean up the round? Not to mention hes super versatile and willing to play whatever role you want him to. Can AWP entry trade lurk anchor etc. You're also not considering all factors. Theres so many variables when you're the lead player - flashes from both sides at the choke points, nades hitting you, about a dozen angles to clear per site. Just because a player dies doesn't mean they made a mistake. Not saying stewie doesnt have room to improve but he plays his role at an elite level and the stats and accolades back that. Theres maybe 3-4 players who were more successful than him in similar roles this year.
2019-12-16 22:12
 | 
Austria goditi 
nah he isnt winnig many rounds for them...but he throws many rounds
2019-12-18 17:59
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
5 EVPs say otherwise
2019-12-18 19:02
 | 
Finland Polki 
Stewie is NA badist player
2019-12-15 19:53
 | 
Brazil D1sco 
-Stewie +TACO lul
2019-12-15 22:05
ropz | 
United States VadeCS 
-stew +Sixer Fixes their awping problems lul
2019-12-15 22:09
f0rest | 
United States veasih 
-Stupid2k +OCEAN ez major
2019-12-16 03:46
yes and +me
2019-12-16 03:37
 | 
Brazil PaPum 
When Liquid is missing, nobody keeps posting shit about it. fans while financially important to an organization are also cancerous
2019-12-16 03:57
oBo | 
United States FrothaJuan 
Stewie was pretty “bad” when they was winning
2019-12-16 04:03
+1 he was still shit but just looked better because they were winning.
2019-12-16 04:11
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Literally no, they were all playing at a higher level and they all looked better which resulted in wins. What kind of backwards logic is that lmao
2019-12-16 20:24
Right, so I guess Edward was a sick player when they got to numerous major finals with S1mple hard carrying.
2019-12-16 20:26
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Edward didnt have 5 EVPs or a positive rating. Nor did he join the team and then proceed to improve the level and help the team start winning tournaments. Nice false equivalency.
2019-12-16 20:32
Quit spouting about EVPs, it's not a real thing, it's just some made up award by some nobody. And stewie is just barely over positive rating.
2019-12-16 20:33
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
hltv.org/news/25735/top-20-players-of-20.. MVPs/EVPs are mentioned/listed on every players page. Made by HLTV and listed in the HLTV stats section. Imagine using a "nobodies" website every day of your life. I literally linked it to you a few posts above. Just stop lmfao. Also you completely ignored the part how Liquid actually started winning tournaments when Stewie joined. #173
2019-12-16 22:39
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
5 EVPs = bad lmao
2019-12-16 20:23
1.07 kinda is , means you’re an average player lmao
2019-12-16 22:26
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Being average vs elite teams means you are elite. Being average vs average teams meand you are average In the context of professional play anyway. 75/147 of Stewies maps have been vs top 5 teams. Most would consider top 5 elite Could you name me some available/reasonable/willing players that could even post a .8 rating vs teams like Astralis and EG? Theres maybe 4 players who do stewies role better than him and all of them are on top 10 teams
2019-12-16 22:35
star player? ur an idiot.
2019-12-16 04:12
 | 
Brazil Morkid 
+TACO
2019-12-16 04:14
+Luken
2019-12-16 07:01
eDi | 
Albania shieldzz 
Id replace twistzz honestly and he will be probably first to get kicked
2019-12-16 08:18
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Suggesting to replace a top 10 player. HLTV at its finest.
2019-12-16 10:15
eDi | 
Albania shieldzz 
Lol he isnt top 10 since player break. He is overrated af. J
2019-12-18 12:39
 | 
South Africa nimmaJ 
Hell be top 10 of 2019. Either way, kicking a top 20 player is stupid, hell kicking a top 30 player is stupid. Overrated, maybe by a few spots, still moronic to even suggest replacing him.
2019-12-18 12:53
Xyp9x | 
Czech Republic sujkic 
stew should announce end of carreer
2019-12-16 08:21
i would actually remove him for Cerq. I doubt that would ever happend but it would be such and insane move for them to have a main awper like him and actually a guy that frags alot aswell. Let nitro IGL and riffle etc and pick up 2nd awp
2019-12-16 10:11
 | 
Japan FPS_Erra 
stewie is just not in form with his rifling, losing so many fights even with an advantage and almost never getting the first headshot
2019-12-16 11:19
Stewie to gen.g 4 asians
2019-12-16 22:32
 | 
Japan Jotaro 
stewie star player OMEGALUL
2019-12-17 01:54
Stewie to gen.g
2019-12-17 01:57
nitr0 most not smart player, need replace him. all players who plays with nitr0 starting play like grandads
2019-12-17 18:28
 | 
North America davidbowie22 
He is playong shit roles but he cant just get like 12 frags in like 24+ rounds
2019-12-18 16:13
SKADE
Tricked
AUGUST
HAVU
Cloud9
Renegades
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.