you weren't even alive when people played 1.6, stop with this dumb threads
lmao it wouldnt be possible because 1.6 pistols had bigger spread than 2014 negev
Imagine playing differently in 2019
Those are some nice shots. It's more talented than an awper holding an angle.
Lmao i remember you posting same shit about him a few weeks ago, are u ok?
NiKo in 1.6 was completely bad indeed. He was good @ Balkan region as semi-pro tho.
Pretty sure 1.6 and go has different mechanics, so if you needed to do smthg in 1.6, you dont have to do it in go. Thats like saying he couldnt play mid in LoL cause he cant awp in mirage's window and hold it.
holding angles was easier in 1.6 than csgo for a lot of reasons. I made a long post when you made this exact same thread last time.
1) utility that can't force you out. Popflashes from your teammates are much stronger than in csgo
Smokes are much weaker so they don't obscure your vision as much
Molotovs just didn't exist.
You can make the argument that all of this applies to attackers, but..
2) 1.6 inherently had defender advantage. On the flipside, CSGO has peeker advantage as an unfortunate side effect of the engine. You notice lot of older 1.6 players wide swing out way more often than they should when they probably should be jiggle peeking or adad peeking more as a result.
3) movement acceleration in csgo is much faster than 1.6. The fullspeed movement speed is similar, but going from 0 units to max units is much faster in CSGO which is another reason why you see people jiggle peeking so much more often.
4) you can get many more "free" peeks in 1.6. +crouch let you just peek over at shitton of boxes with almost 0 risk of getting killed
5) tagging was significantly stronger in 1.6. In CSGO, tagging is determined based off the gun itself.
6) Jump shooting is significantly more viable in CSGO which means its harder when you have multiple people rushing a specific position. You couldn't jump with SMGs even at close range for 1.6. In CSGO, it's not uncommon to see someone jump-peek someone close with an SMG. The only weapon you could do that with in 1.6 was the bursted glock.
Don't confuse this post to me saying CSGO is better than 1.6, but the reasons you put for thinking niko would be worse at 1.6 than CSGO is laughable to anyone who actually played.
1.6 is shit compared to csgo
xd look at s1mple since he isn't main awper now. He s just above average as a rifler.
device and zywoo are different type of players. Can't compare awpers with riflers since awpers will always have pumped up stats.
you weren't even alive when 1.6 was released as the other guy said lmao, 0/8 14 y.o
All this kid does is just hold a gay ass off angle with his deag and one clicks people in the side of the head CT side. Fucking terrbile player tbh.....1.4 sensitivity 400dpi using trashcan. Anyone who uses a low sens does not have the dexterity to properly play FPS games on PC.
All the shitty baiters use a low sens to click people on the back of the head, or they are equally worthless and use the telescope gun and one click people in the body.
I bet this kid doesn't even play FFA Dm's cuz he'd throw his arm out of his socket checking corners. When was the last time you've seen Niko popflash through a smoke, and flick too two people to open up a site??? All this dude does is hold shift and prefire common angles. like wow dude, ur fucking nuts. you can have parkinsons disease and play on 1.4 sens if ur just baiting and clicking heads on common angles.
this is why forest and get right are sick players. they play on higher senitivities, and can do more than bait and off angle one click.
NiKo is the best aimer in csgo. Fack scream
Bro u re delusional af, NiKo is the greatest aimer of cs go , his individual skills are on a god level, did u see the resent nip showmatch at blast, i have never seen such deagle skills , the only person close to him is rain, but rain is a different mouse movement player
Niko got the best crosshair placement of the game
you obviously dk what ur talking about
1.6 and CSGO play completely differently.
Holding angles is easier in 1.6 so what you described would just make him better.