Sorry for the late reply, I had time but I was to bored to write a massive thread.
Reasons why the EU is getting dangerous for our democracy.
1. Open borders, open borders are a massive threat for our people. When the massive immigrant hord out of the Middle-East came, ALOT of ISIS fighters came along. And are spread in Europe. Every immigrant can basicly come illegal to others countrys without any hard work. The only thing they need is money, or dedication since our borders are mostly unguarded. The immigrants are most likely free to go once they are in a EU country.
2. The same currency. Although the UK still has their own currency most countries dont cuz of the EU. Its a really bad thing. Once the Deutsche Bank will fall, it could crash the global financial market. Which means ALOT of people will go bankrupt, including companys, alot of countries will go in debt, and the EURO will crash. The best thing to have is that every country got their OWN currency, instead of relying on the EURO which will fall sooner or later.
3. Payments to the EU. You pay MASSIVE amounts of $ to the EU every year. In the long term you are better off leaving then staying due to the fact you pay massive amounts to them anyways. It couldnt go worse once you leave.
4. EU ARMY. The EU wants an EU army. Good thing some countries still block the idea, but sooner or later it will actually come. That would be a DANGER to every single person in the EU. Just look at France. The yellow vests are demolishing France cuz Macron doesnt liten. DESERVED. With an EU army, this will simpely fade away, cuz people get scared. And they get an shooting order which means they can just kill anyone they want to. Its dangerous, and I cant say this enough if that actually happends we are both fucked, cuz we will live in a dictatorship from that day on.
5. Article 13. Once I post a picture of a beautiful tree, you cant post it anymore. Which means people cant mass spread things like the Yellow vests, and the heros in Hong Kong. The EU will censor everything we do, and we will be allowed less and less each year onwards. This are the baby steps, the next step will be a complete ban on social media. (wired.co.uk/article/what-is-article-13-a..
6. EU law above your own national law. Its insane, so because some dumb people in Brussel think they know stuff better, their idea is better then OURS? Its a bad thing. Imagine your country creating a law, and the EU is overwrite it with alot of bullshit which you guys dont want.. Lmao.
7. The EU plans of 2020. The plans of the EU are mostly about climate and energy. Yes the climate is going to get worse. The EU has some amazing plans on PAPER. But whos gonna pay for it all? Thats right, we do. Its gonna cost ALOT. We are gonna pay for every EU country, not even only for your own country. You will get less and less money each month cuz of this bullshit. Anyways lets say we are a GREEN EUROPE. If Asia and America dont follow, its all for NOTHING. Big waste of $.
8. THE EU THEN AND NOW. The EU started great. It was mostly a pact for safety and trade, and that was fine and awesome in that time. We dont need safety anymore, as long as we are in NATO. About the trade part, cuz of the open borders its easy to trade indeed. But once you leave the EU and get a proper deal you can still trade good enough. Sure it will go down in the beginning, but once you get everything up your country will be fine, especially a big country with a good economy like France or Germany. Or a smaller one like Denmark & The Netherlands. We simpely dont need the EU. Once the EU army is here, the article 13 has developed we are fucked. Eveything I have written you can find on google. Enough articles to read, to bored to add I am sorry. I just hope you will see the bad stuff about the EU before its to late, cuz it really will become dangerous for our democracy. I also read about a so called SHOOT & KILL order by the EU on the yellow vests, but I couldnt find any reliable source. But that might be true. Is the EU worth our money? Our time? I dont think so, once you leave it will cost the EU money, thats just a fact cuz you pay ALOT to them, meanwhile you lose some in trade but you get most of it back cuz you dont need to pay the EU. Its a good thing. NATO is good the EU is bad for our countries.