Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Flat Earth Stream
Germany sunbather 
Hi everyone Don't miss the globebusters stream today at 9 pm! It's the best channel if you want to look into flat earth. No religious bs or something like that, just observations. I cannot say that I believe it 100%, but if you are open-minded you might learn something new. here is the channel I recommend: youtube.com/channel/UCXIovaBdnA4UHdd-TZ-..
2020-01-12 18:52
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
FalleN | 
Brazil zeraSK 
Lmao Rent a boat end this shit retard thing
2020-01-12 18:53
A well covered topic in FE, there exists the antarctic treaty that makes it impossible to travel it. btw, nobody believes the Earth is a plane that's flying in space or something like that... that was put out by the Flat Earth Society which is a scam and NOT serious
2020-01-12 18:55
FalleN | 
Brazil zeraSK 
Impossible cause once they do their stupid dream is over Btw portuguese once arrived here gave turn on south america and arrived at india Mankind are sailing for centuries Not mentioning how retard believe all tvs chanels, pilots, scientists from whole globe on this "lie" Not mentioning astronauts Is retard thing, worse than religious people
2020-01-12 19:03
- why do you call people stupid who are just interested in the truth? You're just reacting the way you got programmed to react to this topic. - circumgoing the earth west-east-wise is obviously possible, you just don't know the models at all or you wouldn't even write such obvious stuff as an answer. It's going in a circle around the "disk", it's exactly the same as on a sphere. That said, north-south circumgoing is not possible on the FE model and.... nobody does that, not even planes or anyone ever... no proofs for it. space travel is and was always fake, that's like 50% of what FE is about, to debunk the ridiculous propaganda put out by NASA. If you believe in that stuff after seeing it (moonlanding etc) you also believe in Santa Claus.
2020-01-12 19:08
FalleN | 
Brazil zeraSK 
Sad
2020-01-12 19:12
 | 
Lithuania arres 
Do you know ferdinand magellan? How do flat earthers explain his trip?
2020-01-12 19:17
again, east-west-circumgoing of any kind is of course possible, look at the UN logo, that's basically the most used FE model. What is not possible is north-south-circumgoing, and coincidently that never happens in reality, and it's forbidden to travel Antarctica (besides some very specific coastal places). Most confusion comes because people don't even know the model and the arguments of FE. It's like the most riddiculed thing by media and that has a reason, imo. They even gone so far to make the "flat earth society", a disinformation agency to make flat earthers look stupid, so they won't ever look into it and never see the real arguments.
2020-01-12 19:34
How do you explain polar day in the Antarctica
2020-01-12 19:38
This is a good one, I'm by no means an expert in FE, but I've seen someone address it before. I wasn't even aware that it's an argument before. Basically it's about that there should be complete darkness for many days right? There is no unedited footage of that from Antarctica, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm willing to look into it. This would be a good argument to support the globe theory.
2020-01-12 19:46
Wait so is the north pole a "border" around the earth disk? Lmao
2020-01-12 21:43
no, the south pole is the "ice wall", if any. google UN logo.
2020-01-12 21:47
 | 
Lithuania arres 
buy weather baloon, attach a camera, a parachute and gps. Wait till camera comes back and see for yourself how the earth looks from up high
2020-01-12 19:41
I don't have the money for that. What would it proof, though? Wouldn't you just see the horizon in all directions as a circle around you? This would be pretty much the same for a plane and a sphere. Don't get fooled by fish-eye-lenses btw, they really like to use them in a lot of high altitude footage.
2020-01-12 19:49
 | 
Lithuania arres 
That's the point. You can add any camera with no distortion to see for yourself. They can go up to 35 km high and I don't know if that's the highest point for them. According to "round earth conspirators" curvature is visible from about 10 km. Weather baloons does not cost very much. 120$ for a huge baloon that can lift 5 pounds of gear to 35 km high according to comments in the eshop. You need a camera which does not fear of cold temps and gps to find it is also dirt cheap. Just google for information on how to launch it, what camera to use, etc. (I'm sure there is a ton of it on the internet) and do it instead of browsing these websites. Then upload a video to FE forum and wait till they'll call you fake and shill for consipracy.
2020-01-12 20:06
I don't care what they call me, I am not part of a community or dogma, just interested in the truth :) Thanks for your comment, this is interesting. I'll remember it. Still I don't quite understand what I would see in each case. The horizon would be a circle in both cases, right? There is a lot of perspective stuff going into these observations.
2020-01-12 20:11
 | 
Lithuania arres 
you will see curvature which should not be possible if the earth is flat. If the earth is flat, you should see horizon at the straight line to all the directions. By the way. What about flight times? According to UN logo the travel times should be vastly different than it is now.
2020-01-12 20:27
 | 
United Kingdom HLTV_PATRIOT 
"- why do you call people stupid who are just interested in the truth? You're just reacting the way you got programmed to react to this topic." NO flat earther is interested in the truth. /closed
2020-01-12 20:01
you don't have to be a "flat earther", flat earth is a topic not a person. I'm not a flat earther, since I'm 50/50 on it atm. The worst are dogmatic, closed minded people who are too brainwashed to even look into anything that is not confirming their beliefs, which they got taught by the government/school/authorities/whatever.
2020-01-12 20:14
 | 
Do you think I'm brainwashed for not being a complete moron
2020-01-12 20:16
I don't know anything about you, so I'm not going to insult you, but imo most people are brainwashed in a way. Maybe the words indoctrination and appeal to authority would also fit.
2020-01-12 21:05
 | 
Flat earthers are brainwashed That's all there is to it Don't join them
2020-01-12 21:21
flat earth is a model/topic to talk about, not a kind of person. There is nothing to "join", besides a community who talks about that stuff.
2020-01-12 21:24
 | 
A community of people who think the world might be/ is flat. "Flat earthers" Just shut the fuck up and stop trying to be overly philosophical.
2020-01-12 21:36
It's just retarded to think that way, that's all. It divides and hurts free thinking.
2020-01-12 21:37
 | 
How is it retarded to think that a community of people who think the earth is flat should be called flat earthers And how is it retarded to think that anyone who thinks the earth is flat is retarded You are hurting my free thinking by thinking my way of thinking is retarded. You can have whatever opinion you like, but don't be a bitch if someone calls you stupid about it.
2020-01-12 21:49
1. point: It's not "wrong" to do that, it's just a bad perspective on human beings, because it basically says someone is a "flat earther" or a "globe earther". There is no place in there for people who are just interested in the topic and are not 100% on either side. It tricks people into thinking they have to prescribe to one or the other theory, in other words to DEFINE themselves as a flat/globe earther. This will hinder them to openly look into the topic. 2. I'd say it's retarded to think that anyone who thinks the earth is flat is retarded. That's just my personal opinion. Probably SOME of them are retarded, but has nothing to do with the topic in itself. No need to argue further about this.
2020-01-12 21:57
 | 
1. Sorry, I forgot about the disc Earthers. There is no theory. The earth is round. Anyone who believes otherwise is stupid. I am not harming a debate because there isn't a debate, there is just a simple fact, accepted for hundreds of years, that a loud minority of brainwashed people ignore. Hence why I said, don't join them. 2. Give me one good reason why every scientist worth his salt, and every space agency in the world, and all their employees, would have to lie about the shape of the Earth. What grand trick could they possibly be playing on everyone? Give me motivation.
2020-01-12 22:25
I have no idea, there is only speculation about the reason they do it. Their employees are of course not in on it, only high ups and astronauts. This is also why I'm personally not convinced of FE because the bigger picture remains unclear. Doesn't mean that's false, it's logical they would hide the reason really well, if it's true. I can link this video, but you'll probably not like it :D open.tube/videos/watch/ee759d2f-211f-421..
2020-01-12 22:34
surely if the earth was flat there would be far more pictures of the horizon just a line from weather balloons, planes, etc? why are they all curved? you say people are brainwashed but maybe it's just not worth their time because it's a retarded thing to say to debunk thousands of astrologists and scientists because people used to believe in the flat earth theory in the 1700s. it's like saying there are only 4 elements. Simple knowledge of gravity and just science in general would suffice. Presumably you know how gravity works(?) Not to mention the Moon, Mars, etc we can see are spheres from the Earth. Or is that a conspiracy too? Why them and not us?
2020-01-12 21:03
those are mostly fish eye lenses. Besides on a flat earth and a globe earth wouldn't you see pretty much the same thing? A horizon line which draws a circle all around you. Maybe I have a brain fart but I don't understand how it would look different. Also, they use a lot of fish eye lenses. If you think it's retarded good for you, I don't agree. To evaluate that you'd have to look up the (real) FE arguments, unfortunately, which would cost some time. That's why I decided to give this recommendation on this forum, maybe there will be some people who are interested in it. All the topics you talk about are covered, of course. Just as a little thought for you: -nobody knows what gravity is exactly, there are only theories and speculations. Most FE people don't believe in that mass attracts mass, since there is no proof of that. -how do you know that the moon is a sphere, how do you know the mars is a sphere, etc...? It's just lights in the sky, man. There is a mainstream theory which tries to explain those phenomenons, but no proof for it. It's basically, FIRST comes the solar system model and from THERE they take all the explanations like gravity etc...
2020-01-12 21:35
BBQ | 
Netherlands Saus 
The earth is a pp-bizon /closed
2020-01-12 22:15
 | 
Even the Flat Earth Society agrees that Mars is round, dumbass.
2020-01-12 22:25
Flat Earth Society is not a part of the serious flat earth community. They are basically a disinformation agency, so everyone who googles flat earth finds them and laughs their ass off. It's basically there to make flat earth look retarded, and to hide the real community.
2020-01-12 22:36
 | 
Because there are non-retarded flat earthers lol Also, answer #2 in the other comment tree.
2020-01-12 22:44
finally you learned it, I'm proud :)
2020-01-12 22:45
 | 
I'm not sure if this is a bait or you're that dumb, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was the latter. Also, answer #2 in the other comment tree.
2020-01-12 22:47
 | 
United States Globebuster 
we're actually living inside a dome like a planetarium, even the father of nasa, the fellow truther - wernher von braun suggested this
2020-01-18 20:52
what the fuck dude :D would never have imagined to see someone else here who looked seriously into this topic :D
2020-01-18 21:11
 | 
United Kingdom Megamo10 
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
2020-01-12 18:54
believing in flat earth should be punished by death. Just a waste of air
Jame | 
Netherlands KarakurtJ 
Nt leftist
2020-01-12 18:57
nt flatearther
2020-01-12 19:01
Jame | 
Netherlands KarakurtJ 
Nt leftist
not a leftist
2020-01-12 19:04
Nt rightist
2020-01-12 19:10
Jame | 
Netherlands KarakurtJ 
Nt leftist
2020-01-12 19:06
+1
+1
2020-01-12 18:58
cya
2020-01-12 20:54
 | 
Czech Republic Rewask 
+1
2020-01-12 20:55
 | 
Georgia cleve 
i understand your frustration
2020-01-12 21:02
yeah imagine thinking that sun circles a flat pizza
2020-01-12 21:45
 | 
Estonia Mrkruvi 
+1 every other planet is a sphere and the Earth magically is a flat piece of rock
2020-01-12 21:55
that's the point, maybe they aren't spheres at all. To you and me they are just lights in the sky. They could be spheres/circles/energy of some sort/illustrations. In any way that wouldn't proof the shape of the earth.
2020-01-12 22:00
 | 
Estonia Mrkruvi 
okay, a side question do you think the government is lying to us about the space/earth info? or do you just think that yall are smarter than the scientist?
2020-01-12 22:08
government is a big apparatus, of course not everyone is involved or something like that. But those who are responsible for space/earth info on a higher level are lying in that case, yes. It's not that scientists somehow accidently got it wrong and now flat earthers correct the mistakes. It's on purpose if anything. A lot of connection to fake moon landing, Antarctic Treaty and stuff like that. And it's surpressed like nothing else. Scientists are mostly forced to follow a dogma/their education/indoctrination. That's completely obvious in every topic nowadays, also stuff like health. Some people call it scientism. Not that there is anything wrong with science in general, just that it is controlled from above is the problem.
2020-01-12 22:18
 | 
Estonia Mrkruvi 
but why would the governments lie about space? for example if the USA moon landing was fake and USAs government had to fake those statistics, pictures and other info, then why didn't the Russians (or any other country) expose them during the cold war?
2020-01-12 22:24
Those are very good questions, and people who say they have a clear answer to that are lying. It's also why I'm personally not convinced of FE, because the bigger picture isn't clear at all. There are a lot of speculations about that of course. Basically FE is about observable stuff, measuring curvature, showing that NASA footage is fake, thinking of a working FE model, and so on... what's behind the faking is a mystery. Religious people say they want to hide god's creation. Others say, there is more land behind the antarctic ice wall, which they want to hide. Maybe there a more islands on the inside which are not on our maps. open.tube/videos/watch/ee759d2f-211f-421..
2020-01-12 22:30
"Scientists are mostly forced to follow a dogma/their education/indoctrination. That's completely obvious in every topic nowadays, also stuff like health. Some people call it scientism. Not that there is anything wrong with science in general, just that it is controlled from above is the problem." Isn't this view just as dogmatic as the one you're purporting scientists follow? That seems to be a contradiction to the philosophy that is being presented. If it's free thinking that is the primary motiviation, you should not be condemning scientists for following a long standing methodology. One that you either misperceive as being dogmatic and controlled, or simply just don't understand it as a fundamental premise. You should be seeking to understand why they follow that methodology to begin with, as any open and free thinker should strive to do. That being said, their "dogma" is simply asking that they prove what they present as having any value. Their information should be thoroughly tested, peer reviewed, and then rigorously reviewed for things like biases, and improper testing methodology. There is really no governence on science, as anyone who is free studying can follow it and provide their findings to the world. It's just that if you're going to present it to the world as an authority, then that should be reviewed by the world in turn. There plenty of factually wrong, imbalanced, and poorly conducted science out there that is presented as equally valuable to the ones that had to go through rigorous reviews.
2020-01-18 23:19
- "That being said, their "dogma" is simply asking that they prove what they present as having any value. Their information should be thoroughly tested, peer reviewed, and then rigorously reviewed for things like biases, and improper testing methodology." no, that's definitly not the dogma I was talking about, that's just a description of the scientific method how it SHOULD be, but that's not how it is. (this is my personal experience and observation) - "There is really no governence on science, as anyone who is free studying can follow it and provide their findings to the world." I don't believe this whatsoever. The dogma I'm talking about is not the method in itself, but that the "results" or even theories of research have to fit into a certain area of belief. Otherwise they will be dismissed, surpressed, censored, ridiculed. At the same time "results" that fit into allowed/useful theories will be supported even if they don't meet the scientific standards. Those are my personal observations, I don't expect you to take my word for this.
2020-01-18 23:29
`- "There is really no governence on science, as anyone who is free studying can follow it and provide their findings to the world." I don't believe this whatsoever.` What do you mean by that? `The dogma I'm talking about is not the method in itself, but that the "results" or even theories of research have to fit into a certain area of belief. Otherwise they will be dismissed, surpressed, censored, ridiculed. At the same time "results" that fit into allowed/useful theories will be supported even if they don't meet the scientific standards.` Isn't that more of a human problem than something that is related to science at all? When science was the minority belief and claimed many things about the universe that contradicted vastly, vastly more dominant religious beliefs. Those same scientists were actually persecuted into death. By comparison, being ridiculed or suppressed seems rather light, as it doesn't prevent or disable one from conducting or following their own beliefs, even in the face of everything you listed; that's far better than being executed. So I would say we have come a long way.
2020-01-18 23:43
They don't hurt anyone, let them believe what they want
2020-01-12 23:27
they waste our air by breathing. We could stop the global warming by eliminating all of them
2020-01-13 01:31
+1 fucking purge the flat earthers
2020-01-12 23:42
Jame | 
Netherlands KarakurtJ 
Will do, thanks!
 | 
Canada rayrayrayray 
if the earth is flat wheres the end? how can people be so retarded
2020-01-12 18:56
wait u can't do that 🥵🥵
what do you mean? most models see the antarctic circle as the "end", that's also why it's not possible (allowed) to travel there. But we simply don't know, there might be more lands behind it, maybe the plane is even infinite. Those are just speculations, what counts are the observable facts.
2020-01-12 19:01
FalleN | 
Brazil zeraSK 
There are ilegal fishing everywhere Even brazil has a stupid place on antartica for Scientist projects, but they are all in the lie right? Russians, americans, chinese, japanese spaces centers all "liars actors" Sad life
2020-01-12 19:07
uhm, of course there are bases on Antarctica, how does that contradict the model? The scientists will do their stuff there and measure climate or whatever they do. They would in no way have to be "in" on the "conspiracy". Their bases are near the coast and after that there are supposedly 1000s of kms of ice, which they will never explore. (it's forbidden and practically impossible because of the harsh conditions) Common people/scientists are not part of it, but the antarctic treaty is signed by all governments. They want to "protect the nature" their, lmao, that's so funny. youtube.com/watch?v=NPbhHpeHTiE
2020-01-12 19:14
 | 
Canada rayrayrayray 
okay and if i start at the equator and go perfectly east or west why do i make it back to my original spot and not hit the arctic circle first?
2020-01-12 19:11
The north "pole" is in the middle and the south "pole" is propably an ice wall around the earth. It's just like the UN logo. So if you have a compass, it will point to North and you will walk in a big circle. That said if you stop at one point and point a laser towards east or west it would in theory go "south" and hit Antarctica. But that's not viable to observe, because lasers don't reach that far, and you are not allowed to independently travel to Antartica.
2020-01-12 19:19
 | 
Canada rayrayrayray 
0/8
2020-01-12 19:25
 | 
Poland LeNootNoot 
You're not allowed to travel to Antarctica because it's incredibly dangerous and there is a ton of species that could go extinct you fucking buffoon.
2020-01-12 19:37
LMAO, you really believe that? That's fucking moronic man, no offense. When did governments ever give a fuck about the environment or species extinction, but the only thing ALL of them care about is to protect a FUCKING GIGANTIC ROCK OF ICE. The treaty is from 59 or something btw. Maybe something like this is interesting to you: youtube.com/watch?v=NPbhHpeHTiE
2020-01-12 19:40
aware me on the species that could go extinct
2020-01-12 20:55
 | 
Reunion Mnam_do_pici 
common sense in this topic
2020-01-12 21:00
Hahahah don‘t fool yourself big boy
2020-01-18 23:18
 | 
Brazil RAYRELiCK 
flatearth xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaaxxaxaxaxaxaxa
2020-01-12 18:58
Is it really that hard to just build a rocket and send it up to space with a camera attached?
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
+1
it is quite hard and expencsive lol
2020-01-12 23:13
flatearth LOL
2020-01-12 19:08
 | 
Europe sehnsucht^ 
0/8
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
Funny thing how no actual experiments proves the earth to be flat, while thousands of experiments shows it to be round. Plus the pictures taken of earth from space, the amount of people all over the world working in space centers, all of them lying? Flat earth might be the most retarded BS of all time.
2020-01-12 19:11
lol, it's literally the opposite. Experiments show no curvature, that's like why this topic even exists. What proves that it's round in your opinion? And don't come with the ships go over the horizon thing pls, that's kindergarden. Pictures of earth from space are all fake, and NASA admitted that for the most parts. People who work for space centers and so on, don't have to be in on it. They work with data and they will never see with their own eyes what's going on in "space". Astronauts of course have to be in on it, and they are. I understand the reaction, but you're basically judging something you have 0 clue about, because you've seen none of the experiments or arguments surrounding the FE model (which is apparent because of your comment). Which is normal, because it's surpressed hardcore and the term "flat earther" got successfully labeled to be an insult. + there is the flat earth society disinformation, which aim is to make flat earthers look like retards. So that's just the reaction everyone has to it. I'm not convinced of it myself, because many questions are open (just like in the globe model too), but if YOU react like that about a topic you don't even know it's just a sign you are conditioned and closed minded.
2020-01-12 19:30
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
Experiments show no curvature? Experiments which means looking out at a horizon with your own eyes, proves nothing, obviously you can't see the curve with your own eyes. A great example of an experiment showing curvature are these ones, obviously the flat earthers can't accept any of the evidence. youtube.com/watch?v=CnrjdD08dWg reddit.com/r/funny/comments/cpyq85/flate.. Earths rotation proven, again they're not willing to accept evidence xD youtube.com/watch?v=SVvf617ReVs It's crazy how they understood the earth is round many thousand years ago, now you dumfucks are actually confused by it, it is insane. And most of the pictures of the earth are authentic in every way, except the color saturation, the edited part are the colors, simply to make the pictures look better. Please start using your brain you retard
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
And gravity alone proves that the earth has to be round. Proof that gravity exists and retarded arguments from flat earthers debunked youtube.com/watch?v=_-fCvE_YuOQ youtube.com/watch?v=trjMUObfaFg
2020-01-12 20:22
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
And still a lot of people would have to know about the huge ROUND earth lie. And what is the benefit from this lie that all the countries' goverments commit to?
2020-01-12 20:51
the curvature experiments are about how far you can see and that shouldn't be possible on a sphere earth. That's the 8 miles per inch squared stuff they always talk about. I know your arguments and I personally don't think they are very convincing. It's good, you at least looked somewhat into it, but what are you gonna expect if you only listen to people who want to ridicule the arguments? Most "debunkers" don't even know the FE model/arguments. professor stick is usually retarded but I will watch that video later, maybe I learn something.
2020-01-12 21:20
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
Well if you part of the flag disspears beneath the horizon when they are sailing out at sea, wouldn't that prove that a curve exists? I have looked a lot in to flat earth in the past because i was curious what the arguments were, and I've seen some of proffesor sticks videos on flat earth, I've found them to be very informative and educational. This is a channel I'd recommend a lot aswell youtube.com/channel/UCRtsZ5Iak9wSLsQLQ3X..
2020-01-12 22:06
Here's a question: Why would all the governments across the world throughout the entirety of history (many that didn't even have any knowledge of each other) lie? Of all the things we're gonna fake, we're gonna tell the peasants the earth is round, cus it'll be funny or something? There's no motive that makes sense here.
2020-01-12 20:37
what do you mean throughout the history? As I am aware all cultures imagined the earth as being flat, the solarsystem/globe model is pretty new. Besides those Erastostenes stories from ancient greece, but those might be faked. The question "why" is pretty good, and it's the one that makes me sceptical of flat earth, because there is no real proof of what the point would be. But in the end the observations matter. open.tube/videos/watch/ee759d2f-211f-421..
2020-01-12 21:14
 | 
World ayyypepito 
Its not round like a ball, it's more like a potato in real
2020-01-12 22:46
 | 
Libya green_wizard 
OP's username is sunbather OP please tell me you dont stare into the sun
2020-01-12 19:19
what do you mean?
2020-01-12 19:35
It's a good album by deafheaven :)
2020-01-12 19:42
 | 
Libya green_wizard 
lol i cannot believe someone else on here listens to deafheaven wtff
2020-01-12 23:38
they have a lot of filler songs but also really good ones, like dream house, sunbather, honeycomb, from the kettle to the coil and whatnot
2020-01-12 23:40
How someone who likes actual good music can be so retarded
2020-01-18 23:50
maybe it's because I'm not retarded. Besides I'm just promoting a topic here, not a belief. I'm not a convinced flat earther. The topic is quite different to what most people expect it to be, I believe.
2020-01-19 00:00
WARDELL | 
Canada ZHF 
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax
2020-01-12 19:41
NiKo | 
Serbia Krosis 
Pyramid shape earth Pyramid shape earth Pyramid shape earth
2020-01-12 19:53
no proof, no working model, nothing to suggest it :)
2020-01-12 19:57
 | 
Serbia d1ckson 
I mean really? I ain't gonna watch your dumb shit. Give us concrete proof that the Earth is flat. Go to Antarctica amd take a picture of where the world ends. You also say that it could be infinite which is not provable. Fuck it, give us evidence, we will believe you. We have pictures pf the Earth from space, we see that every other object in the sky is spherical (-the asteroids), we see the Earth's shadow on the moon, we are able to calculate precisely the day length, when it's gonna be hot because of the angle of sun rays etc. So, give us proof that is stronger that that, please.
2020-01-12 19:56
How can you say you want proof, but you ain't gonna watch it, makes literally 0 sense. Of course those are just yt videos, but they talk about real observations. There are hundreds of videos proving that you can see much much further than the globe model would allow. Actual zooms with cameras. You don't know the FE arguments at all, so how can you judge them? It's so illogical. Pictures from space? They are not real man, it's CGI, NASA admits that for the most part. They get 60 million $ a day and you don't think they will be able to fake some shit? Just look at the moon landing footage, at that point they didn't have good technology to fake it, so it looks like an absolute joke. Nowadays they are better at it, but one can still point out why it's fake for the most part. You "see" that asteroids are spherical? How so, where is the proof? Sun, moon, stars are just lights in the sky man, nobody was there, nobody knows what they are exactly, all we can do is make theories. Even if they were spherical, it wouldn't proof that earth is the same, it's like saying a pool table must be spherical because of the balls on it. Besides the curvature experiments there are many proofs which are interesting. Many small pieces of a puzzle. Some are stronger than others. I don't say, believe in FE, I just recommend looking into it and don't be closed minded like a fucking sheep.
2020-01-12 20:07
 | 
Serbia d1ckson 
There's nothing to be open minded about the Earth. 1. If you had groundbreaking proof, there would be a revolution in the world, everything would change if the Earth was flat. You have nothing of significance for the case of flat Earth. 2. NASA puts CGI in their pictures, yes. Why? Because they operate with high sensitive cameras and they produce images with weird lightning, because the cameras collect all types of light waves, even ones se don't see. NASA has to help make them look like something that a human can see. 3. I said -asteroids, menaing they aren't spehrical. I mean, if you call Ceres an asteroid then maybe yes. Soace objects need to be heavy enough so that their own gravity "crushes" them into a sphere. 4. People were on the Moon, fucking accept that. We are going to Mars next. 5. I made a simple observation, it was kinda a strawman, but all planets are spherical, why would Earth be different?
2020-01-12 20:19
1. the question is, what would be proof to you? There are proof compilations, which are admittedly not all that great, but the curvature experiment alone is really strong. And there is a lot more. I mean the community is growing, so it is a small "revolution" of sorts, but you know, part of the FE theory would have to be that there are authorities who do this on purpose and want to trick the population for some reason. So it's not as if they want it to become a revolution. That's why disinformation stuff exists and that's why the term flat earther is so ridiculed. The thing you don't think about in all your point is: how do you know they were to the moon, how do you know planets are spheres, how do you know all this? Were you there? No, you believe what the authorities tell you. You trust NASA. That's your right and I don't say "don't trust them for no reason", I say there is a reason to not trust them. Did you even see all the moonlanding footage, it's a joke, man... how can you believe it after seeing some of that footage...
2020-01-12 20:31
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
Which moonlanding footage makes you wonder ?
2020-01-12 20:44
has been some time since I watched that stuff I just youtube moonlanding footage right now and this is just hilarious: youtube.com/watch?v=FlpstXNjImY skip through it. around 16:30 is pure comedy gold. there was a lot more youtube.com/watch?v=FlpstXNjImY 3:50 and onwards is good. the picture at 8:15 :DDDD but there is so much stuff surrounding it, you would have to look into that yourself. The fact alone they claim they couldn't go back to the moon, because they don't have the technology anymore... + astronauts interviews, where they claim contradictory stuff. General physics about why it's not possible to go to the moon in that fashion. If the moon would reflect the suns light to the earth then think about how bright it would be on the moon. light energy is 1/r^2
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
brate moj on te bejta tesko
2020-01-12 20:44
 | 
Serbia d1ckson 
Fucking jebaga
2020-01-12 22:36
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
jbg ponekad se to desi. e si ti video onu anketu sa najboljim user-ima? izbrisana je ali uspeo si)))
2020-01-12 22:38
 | 
Serbia d1ckson 
Me? Wtf? Link pls
2020-01-12 22:40
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
hltv.org/forums/threads/2222948/hltv-use.. to je od onog bubbleflames, ali jbg jonathan je izbrisao thread
2020-01-12 22:42
 | 
Serbia d1ckson 
And who won it men?
2020-01-12 22:42
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
no one polls start on 18th of january
2020-01-12 22:43
 | 
Serbia d1ckson 
And I'm on it?
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
yeah
 | 
Serbia d1ckson 
Nice men))) I feel honoured.
stop offtopic pls
 | 
Serbia d1ckson 
Your topic is bad and overdone. Earth ain't flat
2020-01-12 22:50
stop offtopic pls
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
your thread is so bad it needs a topic change
2020-01-12 22:47
 | 
Serbia d1ckson 
+1
2020-01-12 22:49
chrisJ | 
Germany janikcs 
Flag checks out
2020-01-12 19:59
bump
2020-01-12 23:36
 | 
Germany Roflcopter234 
the question is really: Is he baiting or dumb. He is writing soo long replies
2020-01-12 20:17
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
Hes an actual retard i think
I'm serious about that I recommend to look into it. No need for name-calling.
2020-01-12 20:17
 | 
Germany Roflcopter234 
I actually looked a lot in the arguments of FEs. Thats why its so funny
2020-01-12 20:19
oh ok, and what is your opinion about them? The curvature stuff for example? I hope you mean the real arguments and the real models and not that flat earth society stuff. The community is all mixed up with real truthseekers, religious zealots and trolls.
2020-01-12 20:24
0/8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
2020-01-12 20:28
DO FLAT EARTHERS BELIEVE IN AUSTRALIA?
2020-01-12 20:29
flat earth is not a type of person, it's a model/topic to talk about. Never heared of someone in the flat earth community not believing in Australia, that sounds ridiculous.
2020-01-12 20:32
 | 
Brazil Cleckzera 
I guess he said it, because u can travel using a plane from Chile to Australia directly, and that would be impossible in Flat Earth
2020-01-12 21:37
do you even know the basic FE model? check out the UN logo, it's pretty much like that.
2020-01-12 21:38
 | 
Brazil Cleckzera 
"do you even know the basic FE model? check out the UN logo, it's pretty much like that." amazing, but I would like if u explain how a air plane can travel from Chile to Australia, and using the same hours of another travel with similar distance
2020-01-12 21:46
no you dont exist
2020-01-12 20:57
Did not expect this from a German
2020-01-12 20:34
I want to spread open mindedness, and for me personally it's fun to discuss this topic and see the reactions by closed minded people here.
2020-01-12 20:36
 | 
United Kingdom Cosharek 
No you dont want to spread open mindedness, you are just baiting, if you where open minded you would do the experiment with the balloon and the camera as someone else mentioned it earlier. Part of being open minded is testing your beliefs
2020-01-12 22:05
You're right, but there is no contradiction. Here, I just recommend others to look into it and to take it more serious than mainstream media suggests it is. Doesn't have much to do with how my own beliefs are, or how I test them. As I mentioned I'm 50/50 on it. That balloon test sounds interesting and was pointed out by another guy before here. Still i cannot quite understand how the footage would look differently if it's flat/globe. Wouldn't I in both cases just see the horizon line all around me in a kind of circle. Just like it is on the ground? Maybe I have a brainfart here, but I don't quite see it...
2020-01-12 22:10
 | 
United Kingdom Cosharek 
If you prove to me you are not baiting then I will send you some test done that proove the curvature of the earth
2020-01-12 22:11
big words, of course I would like to see it. idk how I could prove it
2020-01-12 22:20
 | 
CIS subhumen))) 
only a true retard would actually believe that Earth is flat
2020-01-12 20:35
uuuuh, alright, and you are the enlightened one, who knows what the world is about and stuffff
2020-01-12 20:42
BBQ | 
Netherlands Saus 
Lmfao, you probably think you are smarter than the nasa scientists aren't you?
2020-01-12 22:19
your comment is really facepalm :D just read the whole thread here. Have you ever seen the NASA moonlanding footage? Putting trust in NASA is ridiculous, everyone who trusts NASA has to be mentally deranged or has never looked into anything they released. And NO, not everyone in there would have to be part of a "conspiracy", it's basically the high-ups and the astronauts.
2020-01-12 22:23
BBQ | 
Netherlands Saus 
Give me a reason why the us governement is spending billions into NASA only to brainwash everyone? What do you think they have to hide from us? Also I watched flat earth people discussions but their arguments seems to be weak and vague without any proof.
2020-01-12 22:38
I think it's different, there is a lot of proof but no reason. That's the problem. Noone knows why they'd do it, there is only speculation about that. That's also why I'm not convinced of FE, because the bigger picture is unclear. Doesn't mean it's wrong, it would make sense that they would hide their reasons, if it was true. There a many theories, religious people say they want to hide god's creation, some say there are more lands behind Antarctica. Fact is that space stuff gets a lot of funding which is brought up by the common people btw. NASA gets 60 million $ a day. What counts are observable things like curvature, space fakery. If someone told you a lie and you'd know it's a lie would you not see it as a lie as long as you don't know the reason for the liar to do it? he gives some ideas, but it's speculation: open.tube/videos/watch/ee759d2f-211f-421..
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
you are the real 1iquser here omg
2020-01-12 20:45
 | 
Israel zainshelsus 
Saying open minded nowadays usually means empty minded...
2020-01-12 20:49
Makes no sense at all. Closed Minded: you believe what you were told and only consume what confirms your world view. Open Minded: you have the ability to think for yourself and the ability to evaluate topics on their plausibility only.
2020-01-12 21:01
 | 
Israel zainshelsus 
Well if people know you guys are factually wrong, being truly open minded won't help...
2020-01-12 21:15
and you know the truth, I presume?
2020-01-12 21:21
 | 
Israel zainshelsus 
I know the truth on whether the earth is round or flat correct.
2020-01-12 22:24
You also believe what you're told.
2020-01-12 21:22
 | 
United Kingdom Cosharek 
Lmao
2020-01-12 22:06
 | 
Brazil CarlosDNS 
flat earth OMEGALUL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA -200IQ
earth might be flat, I've never seen it with my own eyes so I can't tell
2020-01-12 20:58
that's a good mindset, friend
2020-01-12 21:01
BBQ | 
Netherlands Saus 
Baited
2020-01-12 22:23
 | 
Austria geschlittert 
Ok, explain one thing: Different times for different countries all over the world. How can the sun in Russia rise hours before it does in Germany?
2020-01-12 21:26
you mean how the FE model works? Most theories work with a plane, like the UN logo, which is motionless. The sun and the moon are close and circle around the earth. something like that: youtube.com/watch?v=sdtKCpyvCo0
2020-01-12 21:45
flat sun
2020-01-12 22:01
mods dead? 3hrs and still didn't delete this bait
2020-01-12 21:28
 | 
Brazil Cleckzera 
OK, I know there are so many idiot ppl in the world, but I guess in some years, flat earth is gonna be a big joke, because new generations are smarter than old generations
2020-01-12 21:32
So you believe that the moon is flat too? Every other planet in our solar system is spherical too and it costs pretty less to view that with a telescope of your own. Somehow you think every other planet is spherical but suddenly the Earth is flat?
2020-01-12 21:40
it could even be that the other heavenly bodies are spheres, I don't understand how that would proof the shape of the earth. It's like saying a pool table is spherical because it has balls on it. besides, how do you know they are spherical and not just circles/lights/illustrations? Is there proof of it?
2020-01-12 21:49
 | 
United Kingdom Cosharek 
Stfup baiter reported
2020-01-12 22:07
Wasn't that flat earth thing an another 4chan hoax?
2020-01-12 21:41
 | 
France J0riS 
Imagine disabling likes/dislikes because you know you're talking shit lmao
2020-01-12 22:31
it's because they get a lot of haters and trolls
2020-01-12 23:55
WARDELL | 
Canada ZHF 
XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX
2020-01-12 23:41
what's up, man
2020-01-12 23:42
WARDELL | 
Canada ZHF 
nothing much hbu
2020-01-12 23:43
just chatted some hours about flat earth on a counterstrike forum. Was fun though and maybe it got 1 or 2 people to look into it at some point.
2020-01-12 23:45
WARDELL | 
Canada ZHF 
that's cool man
2020-01-12 23:46
thanks man. Sorry, I'm using you right now to bump this threat. Was some work, so many people should read it
2020-01-12 23:49
WARDELL | 
Canada ZHF 
I'll check it out
2020-01-12 23:50
already got banned after 20sec from their chat LUL
already got banned after 20sec from their chat LUL
what did you say?
2020-01-12 23:51
somebody wrote "earth is flat as pancake" and i wrote "earth is flat as ur mom"
2020-01-12 23:52
some interesting discussion happened in this threat, so I bump it. Ignore the stream...
2020-01-18 20:35
bump
2020-01-18 20:37
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
Hi men! I don't know if you are serious or trolling (because there are a lot of people trolling in FE community) but I'd like to ask you something: What is the best single proof/evidence that earth is flat? (in your opinion) What is the best single proof/evidence that earth is NOT a sphere? (in your opinion) Thanks men
2020-01-18 20:45
I'm not 100% convinced of it myself but I'm not trolling whatsoever. My goal is that as many people as possible consider the FE model and take the topic serious. The best evidences will always be the direct observations about curvature. No need for conspiracy theories and stuff at this point, just take a camera and some math and observe the world around you. That's what many in the FE community did, and we can see those 100s of videos like this one: youtube.com/watch?v=GcEpmm1vLiU Stuff like this I recommend watching and to think about what's going on in the pictures. We can see too far and there are no good explanations for this except the earth is flat or something like, the globe is much larger than we thought. Also the footage from all space travelling in general and the physics behind it. There is so much video material that proofs space travelling is fake (imo), so the question is, why would they do that. Doesn't proof flat earth of course, but it's like the strongest argument for people who believe in the globe, so if that goes missing, what remains? I recommend watching NASA footage and some of the slow motions, etc to form an opinion about space travel. youtube.com/watch?v=LQAPpGXhRX0 youtube.com/watch?v=FlpstXNjImY
2020-01-18 21:03
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
Not gonna watch 41 minute or 29 minute video right now, could you tell me what arguements they make for the moon landing and other space travel to be seen as fake? Am curious
2020-01-18 22:18
well the best argument is the video footage from NASA, so if you're not gonna watch that, than there is no way you'll get it. It's just a huge load of details. Skip through it or something, should be alright for starters. There is not one single golden argument about it, it's many and you'll have to hear them and decide for yourself what's plausible. Some hints: - astronaut interviews, where they are super nervous and say contradicting stuff - there is so much footage from the moonlanding that it wouldn't be possible for the astronauts to have taken it by themselves. Tons of high quality fotos and stuff. They couldn't even properly operate cameras from those times while being inside their suites. - reflections in helmets where you can see camera operators in diver suits. (edit: ah wait, this was from some ISS stuff I believe, not moonlanding, sorry) - just look at the lunar lander and tell me this is not a joke, look at how they move and tell me this isn't bad old movie technology. - you can see light reflections on wires holding the astronauts. - they claim since 40 years that they cannot go back to the moon because they don't have the technology anymore and stuff... it was destroyed back then and they haven't been able to reproduce it, supposedly.
2020-01-18 22:33
moon landing is a joke just like 911
2020-01-18 22:47
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
If you watch a sunset over the sea, when the sun has reached below the surface, if you go up on a hill you can again see the top of the sun. How would this be possible if the earth was flat? I have tried doing this myself, and i dont see how flat earth could disprove it.
2020-01-18 22:57
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
Since gravity alone debunks flat earth, how else do they explain that things fall down?
2020-01-18 23:00
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8J3XNfmu4 Great video debunking one of Taboo's claims This video is much more in depth than either of Taboo's videos. The fact you can see those oil rigs like that is also explainable, I couldt find a video with a person going super in depth, but objects out above water can create mirages from the light reflecting on the water.
2020-01-18 22:52
well it's good that he debunked this video, but still, it just shows that tc made a false claim about which object could be seen on his footage. There is more than enough other videos which didn't do such mistakes, so it doesn't matter if some of them are not correct. The mainstream explanation is the refraction thing anyway.
2020-01-18 23:14
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
It's the illusion called fatamorgana right, the explanation presented?
2020-01-18 23:27
the globers explanation you mean? the "mirage" thingy?
2020-01-18 23:30
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
yes
2020-01-18 23:31
FEs talk a lot about mirages and they show them in their footage. But those effects wouldn't result in seeing far away objects in that matter. Those might be quite different things. Is there any proof of the refraction argument?
2020-01-18 23:37
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
I don't know enough about it to make a compelling argument. Might come back tomorrow after i do some more research
2020-01-18 23:38
same well, I definitely have to check out the stars thing. sun and moon visibility are explained by perspective in FE theory, this should be able to be 3d simulated. lunar eclipse, I also did not check yet.
2020-01-18 23:44
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
Watch that video by cuntycorn, incase you didnt see it. That paired with the video from taboo conspiracy being very blurry, is to me shows that a simple observation, as the one in the FE video isn't nearly enough to prove that the earth is flat.
2020-01-19 00:11
I watched it.
2020-01-19 00:13
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
youtube.com/watch?v=E3Kmv_dpKsc refraction demonstrated
2020-01-18 23:44
*deleted*
2020-01-18 23:37
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
How are lunar eclipses explained from flat earthers?
2020-01-18 22:54
 | 
Denmark idkwhoami 
youtube.com/watch?v=o_W280R_Jt8&t=1m10s Explain this one phenomenon. (Stars one) The other examples are also great, but you talk alot about what we observe. The stars being observed in that way should be enough proof.
2020-01-18 23:09
I know that there is an FE explanation for this, too, but I didn't check those in detail yet I have to admit. At least not enough to represent them in a discussion.
2020-01-18 23:19
maybe tell me what you think
2020-01-18 22:14
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
Sorry I was doing other stuff. I don't go into the space travel because, as you said, it doesn't prove the shape of the earth. Usually the reason (according to mainstream science) for seeing too far is due to refraction. Light bends towards more dense air, so in most cases down. The bending can be demonstrated and one can also measure the air pressure, temperature and humidity at different altitudes over the path between target and observer. This means that the phenomenon is explained, it can be measured and it can be predicted and it fits the globe model. In addition, in many videos (that I've watched) showing the lack of curvature there's no confirmation of the observer height, which affects very much. just be critical about those. What I think are the best proofs for globe and against FE are: Perfect circular star trails Circular star trails in north and south Sun angles e.g. in equinox it rises due east and sets due west everywhere and during winter in southern hemisphere it rises south of due east and sets south of due east. Have you thought about these?
2020-01-18 22:37
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
maybe tell me what you think
2020-01-19 00:27
as I wrote as an answer to the other guy, I think those are pretty critical points and I don't know enough to represent them in a discussion. I know there exist some FE explanations about the stars, but I'll have to look into that deeper. I've to admit I didn't quite get your point about sun angles. The refraction thing doesn't explain the observations imo, because you can see the miragy effects in the zoom experiments and it's something seperate from the far distance visibility.
2020-01-19 00:32
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
I made a drawing about the equinox sun angles. Here you go: imgur.com/a/573rJLB So from every latitude the sun rises directly from the east, but at the same time it is overhead in equator. The angles just don't add up. "during winter in southern hemisphere it rises south of due east and sets south of due east." And about this point: if the sun rises from south of due east, those lines in my drawing would point down-right. And again, the sun would be overhead somewhere up-right from where it is in my drawing. I hope this clarified my point. And about the stars, consider looking into it. The FE explanation for circular star trails is usually that the stars are like lights in a "roof" that is rotating above the earth. But when you think it, or even better, test it, you will see that that will produce circular trails only if you are in the center of the "roof", in other words, we'd see circular star trails only on the north pole. Elsewhere they would be elliptical. To my understanding there are two different phenomena: mirages and refraction. Refraction bends the light and mirage (usually) flips the image upside down. The flipping can be seen usually in the bottom part of the image. I don't claim to fully understand the physics but that's somewhat accurate. And btw consider this, mostly when we see "too far" the image is very distorted. And when the image is crisp and clear, the bottom part is hidden. just by common sense, which one is more likely to be affected by these miragy effects?
2020-01-19 01:14
I believe earth is pyramid shaped instead
2020-01-18 22:35
Imagine thinking the earth is flat...
2020-01-18 23:03
 | 
Poland Redend 
No religious? youtube.com/watch?v=7GiozEM89p0 10:00 min
2020-01-18 23:07
what do you mean? Of course a lot of flat earthers are hardcore religious, mostly christianity. That's unfortunate but it's not like there is an actual connection of those topics.
2020-01-19 01:29
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
Basement scientists be like..
2020-01-18 23:13
 | 
Poland LiquidWater 
Oh no, a stupid globe denier. Just wait 20-30 years you will be on moon / mars and flat earth association won't exist anymore.
2020-01-18 23:40
I'm not convinced that the earth is flat, I'm just interested in the topic and think it should be seriously discussed because the topic is actually quite different from what most people imagine it to be. - Flat earth society is trolling/disinformation agency, not serious flat earthers. - if I can see proof with my own eyes of one or the other model I will be the happiest man. But I sincerely doubt that I'll get the opportunity or that anyone else of the "common" people will get it.
2020-01-19 00:01
 | 
Poland LiquidWater 
Ok, but for now look at this channel. youtube.com/channel/UCRtsZ5Iak9wSLsQLQ3X.. watch flat earth fail compilations. Its him getting videos of ""flat earth proof"" and debunks them clearly. and this decade you will be happy, maybe not with your eyes but according to nasa's schedule / plan. People should be on the moon soon. I think 2024 if Congress approves the $8-10 billion per year funding for the next 4 years.
2020-01-19 00:07
I know those videos, but what about you? Did you actually watch serious FE content with an open mind? Or only those who ridicule it? NASA is a big joke to me, man, but we'll see. I'll be waiting. They would fake it again, the technology to fake stuff is pretty good at this point and it will become better and better in the next years. Luckily we have the footage from the past and present that's not going to disappear.
2020-01-19 00:23
 | 
Poland LiquidWater 
See the thing is you say you are not a flat earther (or thats what you say so) but you're in the mindset of NASA is faking everything. That guy is ridiculing him while giving scientific explanation for why that is or why is that. We ridicule because its funny, Whatever they question. There is an answer. They always talk about the curve and they like, hmm look i can zoom in thats about 10 miles there. Where is the curve. Its like they think we live in a globe the size of an apple. The earth's radius is 6,371 km. You'll never see a curve by just zooming in with a camera.
2020-01-19 00:55
I believe NASA is faking everything, yes, but that doesn't proove flat earth. Those are different topics, although FE depends of course on NASA faking everything. But still those are different conclusions. There are so many camera zoom and laser experiments, and they do the math with official globe numbers. Maybe FEs are wrong but they are definitely not retarded or stupid (some of course are) and they are doing good work.
2020-01-19 01:01
 | 
Poland LiquidWater 
Its not like the guys watched the video, laughs and calls them stupid. He actually gives scientific explanations. Watch the video where he reacts to a flat earther "exposing" international space station. That one is funny as shit man. The guy is plain stupid.
2020-01-19 01:00
I don't like to watch arrogant knowitalls but I will watch some of his videos. Why is he so condescending? Did you hear his voice?
2020-01-19 01:09
 | 
Poland LiquidWater 
calling him condescending is opinionated, i feel he is just acting confident and he knows he can just debunk anything they say because they simply don't do their research, honestly i just seen a video about moon landing and the flat earther said "they didn't even test the moon lander on earth so how they gonna know if its gonna go well" but they did in 2 different apollo missions testing them on the moon and they did test on earth 5 landers before going to the moon. Thats LITERALLY simple research you can do and they refuse, they just get their own info out their ass. Don't bother researching cuz waste of time for them cuz all flat earthers will just believe them anyways.
2020-01-19 01:22
lgbt is science.
2020-01-18 23:58
 | 
United States Sheenaynay 
imagine studying flat earth talking points just to bait hltv users
2020-01-19 00:03
 | 
Poland LiquidWater 
imagine being an actual flat earther lmao. How stupid will all those cunts be in 4-20 years.
2020-01-19 00:56
 | 
France daruk 
nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8
2020-01-19 00:04
 | 
Czech Republic TeBych 
Because of people like this I lose faceit elo
2020-01-19 01:17
I'd never play video games. I'm here to watch pro CS and for the forum.
2020-01-19 01:41
Monstars
Under 21
hREDS
KOVA
Isurus
DETONA
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.