Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Fixing CS:GO Scenes
TooSmart | 
Other AnalyticalGenius 
Give me a CS:GO Scene, Region or Country, and i’ll Fox Them. International teams is allowed to Pick as well. Let’s go!
2020-01-14 23:39
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Finland SeaSexAndSunny 
Finland scene
2020-01-14 23:40
 | 
United States Jaksin 
unfixable, sorry
2020-01-14 23:41
@5 Is lying. Ofc finnish scene Can be fixed. Theres so much talent. I wont include Jamppi as he has a VAC bann. Team 1: Aleksib, Sergej, Sunny, Ottond & Zehn - This team is completely nerve wrecking. Theres so much skill and talent here. Aleksib has proven to be THE IGL in Finland. So ofc he takes The better team under his wings. Sergej and Sunny is The deadly duo, and brings a very high skill ceiling for The lineup. They Got incredible firepower, and we all know it. The awp position could be either Otto or Allu, but as Allu seems very cocky i left him in The cold, and took Otto who is younger and seems like a great personality. Zehn seems unpopular by The finns. But he is a truely gifted player, and a workhorse, who Can play most positions and roles. This team could be better than The glory Ence. Team 2: Xarte, Zoree, Hoody, Slowi & KHRN - You Might think. Mr. Genius!?! How are Allu, Aerial and xSeven not here? Let me tell you why. Those 3 should stay together. But without Sergej and Sunny that lineup is not Really better than The potential we Got here. Xarte is easily The second best igl in Finland. He is a bit like Hunden. He needs some individual skill, but makes it work with Young talent. Thats exactly what we’re gonna do here. KHRN is there to help out with experience. Hoody and Slowi has a Big amount of potential, but lack a Real Leader. They Get that here in Xarte. Zoree is beside Jamppi one of the best upcomings from the scene. This team could Really blow up. They have a great mix of playstyles and roles, and would fit perfectly together. Team 3: Allu, xSeven, Aerial, Saddyx & Doto - Poor Allu. This is what you get for being a cocky traitor. Still a fairly decent team. Allu could finally get to call for a team that is suited for his IGL capabilities. Aerial is all aim no brain. Works good in Allu’s system. xSeven is actually a fairly good support, but i wanted to keep The Ence Core. Saddyx and Doto could Really develop under The experience The other guys has gained, and i could see Them do very good with a year of practice. The finnish scene has The talent to produce 1 Top tier team, and 2 teams fighting for their spots for top 30. Which is actually not bad at all. The finnish scene would rise again with these changes. Lets pray!
2020-01-15 00:46
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo 
2 awps team 3. Best clutched team 3.
2020-01-15 18:26
Doto is not primary awper.
2020-01-15 18:33
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo 
He used to be.
2020-01-15 19:14
So what? We’re not Living in The past. Fact is he Can play as both awper and riffler. Which he isn’t going to do here.
2020-01-17 02:04
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo 
What I meant was, I thought he was a main awp because he used to y.
2020-01-17 09:42
Its okay my good sir. We can’t all be analyticalgenius’.
2020-01-17 15:21
+1 well thought out, well written this is the kind of content HLTV needs +1 extra just in case
2020-01-17 02:11
You Can always rely on Mr. Genius. Thank you alot my kind sir.
2020-01-17 02:24
 | 
Croatia mds818 
Aleksi, Jamppi, Zehn, Sergej, Sunny
2020-01-15 01:05
If Jamppi wasn’t vacbanned then yes.
2020-01-15 01:09
 | 
Croatia mds818 
Yeah if he wasn't... still not sure wssup with all the shitstorm going on with him, another solution is Otto tldr(not really), they have a great igl, young star, they need a legit awper, and some consistant players(which should be sunny and zehn) those two don't need to be star players but they need to show expirience when required and not crumble under pressure.
2020-01-15 01:12
Otto was my solution as mentioned above.
2020-01-15 01:14
 | 
Croatia mds818 
oh you actually did make the same lineup as me... tbh didn't pay that much attention, i'm about to sleep and the text is long..
2020-01-15 01:14
Thats why i make it this way. People Can either just check The teams, or get The reason behind them below.
2020-01-15 01:20
Not sure if he's just baiting or not but he keeps hinting (kinda) that he isn't VAC banned anymore, also he said that he's joining a team in 2 months.
2020-01-15 20:04
Would be great for him. I’d love to see him play.
2020-01-17 02:05
South African scene
This one is a sad one. Team 1: JT, Sonic, Fadey, Blackpoison & Domsterr - Its a decent team. Could fight for top 40-50. But South Africas best chance to achieve something is to let Sonic and JT stay in US for now. Maybe when they have gotten some experience, they Can do a Fallen, and go back to their home country and teach new upcomings, so that they Can build their scene.
2020-01-15 00:54
Spain
Interesting. I guess i Can include Steel now when he is learning spanish? Team 1: Steel, Alex, Lowel, Mixwell & Eastor - I honestly Think that this team could achieve something when Steel gets better and spanish, and Can take over as IGL. We know Steel is capable of calling on a High level already. Imagine how much of a Beast Alex Can be without The burden of being IGL? Lowel is a great player, and Mixwell is very versatile, and would be a hybrid player on this lineup, that picks up The 2nd awp. Eastor stays primary awp. Very great mix of roles, they have a guy for every role a top team needs. Could be a solid top 30 contender, that could end up staying there. Team 2: Meison, Soker, Mopoz, Deathzz & Arki - Best of The rest. Meison is a OK igl. Not super great, but definitely not bad either. With The help of Soker, Mopoz and Arki they should be able to bring enough good ideas to do decent. They gotta work around Deathzz incredible talent, and make him a superstar. It could easily work, and they could maybe fight for a top 50 spot. Spain Can produce 1 very promising team, that could take their scene to new heights. If you want Them to be purely spanish, let Alex stay IGL, and Pick up Deathzz. Then give DonQ The chance on team 2 instead.
2020-01-15 01:08
nEGRo | 
Spain Vorja83 
actually good
2020-01-15 05:02
Thank you my good sir.
2020-01-15 05:09
nEGRo | 
Spain Vorja83 
U are big brain
2020-01-15 05:10
Thank you again for The kind words my good sir.
2020-01-15 05:53
Name checks out
2020-01-15 18:36
Thank you my good sir.
2020-01-17 02:06
shox | 
France Sopraba 
French scene
Thats an actual challenge. Big scene with a lit of talent. I will keep out Hunter and Nexa as they don’t speak french. Team 1: Alex, ZywOo, Shox, RpK & Bodyy - We all know that Vitality is a great team. (Or at least ZywOo is). Jokes aside. Vitality is a truely amazing team. They’re 6th in The World for a reason. There gameplan is heavily based on making ZywOo deliver. It is not just ZywOo doing ZywOo things. Is it Vitality feeding ZywOo, because he is so incredible skilled as he is. Alex Really knows how utilize ZywOo, and coordinate The players, to make it happen with Big succes. They Got themselves Shox to add a fair amount of firepower, but as long as Apex is taking Shox’s natural role, and actually not doing it super well, i see no point in keeping Apex, just to let Shox be another ZywOo feeder. It doesnt make any sense to waste Shox at that. Thats why we bring in Bodyy. Bodyy is perfect in this role. Together with RpK they’re just role players doing what they are told to do. No bullshit. Also when they kicked NBK, Apex said; “Its like we have to many voices in The team” well great Apex. Why add Shox who is just like that, but better individually? I Think it has to be Apex suicide move. With Apex gone Shox is more free to do what he does best, and Vitality Can finally have a style of play not only played around ZywOo to shine, but also Shox to make magic happen. This is exactly The extra spark of power that Vitality needs. Team 2: Amanek, KennyS, Jackz, Hadji & Apex - As i don’t want to use Hunter and Nexa here, i had to do something new. So i’m bringing in Hadji and Apex, which makes Amanek The IGL again. Apex has always been some kind of 2nd caller, and this lineup lets him be exactly that. Also thats The kind of help Amanek needs to Really shine as an IGL. KennyS is KennyS. Amazing awper. Jackz and Apex moves into a deadly Entry-duo. Maybe one of The strongest Entry duo’s at all. Specially with players like Hadji and KennyS who needs a lot of space to shine. These two guys are designed to create space for their teammates. Amanek is a smart player who Can support, clutch and even Pick up a 2nd awp. I could see this lineup Challenge The very top, as The individual skill is on top, and The roles fits perfectly to The style and system they like to play. Team 3: Kioshima, Lucky, Maka, Jeyn & NBK - Kioshima took over Heretics if we like it or not. (I Got something spicy for Davidp as a sorry) He is a decent igl, and on this lineup he will get help from NBK. It is typical for The french scene to have a IGL and a 2nd caller. So The 3 first teams has that. Lucky had a rough time in G2, but played a role that doesn’t fit him at all. To be honest Lucky is an insane individual player. Which he proved when given The chance. On this lineup Lucky and Jeyn will be The main rifflers, where as NBK and Kioshima will do The more heavy roles allowing The Young guns to shine bright. Maka has shown he is a very strong awper on The rise. Another french team where The roles just fits perfectly together, alongside with a great mix of raw talent, and great experience. Team 4: Davidp, Devoduvek, Fearoth, Logan & Misutaaa - Davidp never Really deserved to be kicked. The guy is a great IGL as well as fragger. So ofc we will give him a team with high potential. He made The Heretics boys superstars. I’m sure he Can do something similar once again. We’re letting him keep Devoduvek. Devoduvek is very underrated atm, as people forget how insane Amanek and Devoduvek were in Misfits when they were being setup to be The Stars of The team. In newer time he has gone to a more laidback role where he is creating space for other players. A thing he does extremely good. On a team with so many Young inexperienced players this will be a key factor. Fearoth is beside Maka The best upcoming awper on The french scene. He is insanely fast. I Got no idea why nobody has given him The chance yet. So we do it here. Alongside him we’re bringing in Logan, who is a bit like Devoduvek. He Can play many roles, and do some heavy fragging if given The role. The last guy on The lineup is The biggest new talent on The french scene Misutaaa. This guy honestly has The potential to be a new ZywOo. But on The riffle! (Imagine those 2 on The same lineup in 2 years!) He is The guy that could make this roster a contender to break Down some of The other french teams we’ve made here. Insanely Young and talented team, that could surprise everyone, and be a contender for Big things. Team 5: Happy, Sixer, ScreaM, Devil & Xms - Team of for The forgotten. We have Happy. 2 times major winning IGL, who is yet to find any glory for a long time. On this lineup i hope he would finally realize that he cannot be The lurker, as his style of Lurk is outdated. But he is not a bad IGL. If he would be willing to support, there is a duo of 2 insanely skilled rifflers, when they’re playing their A-game in Xms and ScreaM. Two of The most nutty aimers The game has ever seen. As a Entry duo these two could create a massive blast to any bombsite they enter. With Happy’s support, and decent clutch abilities, i could Really see it work out. Devil will take over as The Lurk, passive riffler. He is a smart player, Can help with input to Happy’s calling, and do clutches as well. Sixer Might not be The best awper, but he is not as bad as people make him up to be. He is a clever player, and with space ScreaM and Xms Can potentially make, i Think he will do even better. Team 6: Ex6tenz, To1nou, Jinkz, Keoz & Ritchiee - This one is more of a belgium team than french, but The scene is pretty much The same. I would call it Ex6TenZ last shot as an active player. He is a decent igl, a decent fragger, and really great Leader personality. To1nou has followed him for ages, and will do so once again. Jinkz will get picked up as The support of The team. Taking The left over spots, and role heavy positions. This is when it gets exciting. Getting a deadly inexperienced belgian-riffle-duo in Keoz and Ritchiee. They’re both very well machanical gifted, and Can deliver some solid performances. I could see Them be at least as good as The old LDLC teams that ex6 had in The past. France Can deliver one Top 5 contender, one Top 10 contender, one Top 15 contender, and two Top 25 contenders. While The last one would end up around 50-30 on and off. This is The proof of a Really strong scene, that just needs consistency to achieve greatness.
2020-01-15 04:59
shox | 
France Sopraba 
It's very precise, team 1 : I agree with you to kick apex but I have a doubt about bodyy, I'm seeing more of a jackz and you can replace jackz by bodyy in the team 2 bodyy said that he want to be entry team 2 : why not team 3 : indeed lucky is a really good player good team team 4; great potential except Logan I think he doesn't have the level of a young player we want him to have team 5 : I see conflict between the players on this team. team 6 : let's try
2020-01-15 15:48
I thought about Jackz for team 1 as well. But given Vitality’s playstyle, i instantly regretted ever thinking about it. Jackz doesn’t for in for their type of play. Yes Bodyy wants to entry. Thats why his here. But Vitality’s entry role is a mix of entry and support and for that part i just Think Bodyy is way better suited for The job. Also brings very good chemistry with Shox. I thought about that Logan thing as well. He looked so promising yet so underwhelming. But he is there to make Misutaaa get The trades, and i Think he is well suited for that. There Really could be conflicts in team 5 yes. But they’re all professionals who knows this might be there last chance to get back at it, and be considered for bigger teams. I hope they would play their hearts out, as they are all in The same position.
2020-01-15 17:02
 | 
Czech Republic Rewask 
Czech scene I guess. Make something without using Slovaks tho
Interesting choice. Team 1: Zedko, Oskar, Neofrag, Beastik & Shock - Zedko is The best IGL Czezh has. Actually The only one i’ll include as all others would be irrelevant. The awper will without a doubt be Oskar. Neofrag is The future of Czech for sure. The guy is insane! Beastik and Shock is both great as well. I know this is already a team -Connie +Oskar. But it is honestly The team that Might bring Czech wonders. If just Oskar would have went here instead of Sprout it could Really have developed into something Really good.
2020-01-15 05:52
 | 
Czech Republic Rewask 
A very good analysis, thank you.
2020-01-15 17:45
No problem my good sir.
OK | 
Peru TheJuan 
Peru
Lets give it a spin. Team 1: Guepard, Kevz, Tor1towow, Pacman & Bruno - Guepard is The best IGL in Peru. Sadly he is not giving up his awp, as we would have taken Vaati in The team as well then. Instead we’re focusing on getting 4 very strong rifflers. Kevz and Tor1towow is The Stars of The team. They’re both very good, and Can bring sole heavy fragging to The server. Pacman and Bruno will do The more heavy roles, to let The Stars shine bright. This team could maybe fight for a top 30-20 in South America.
2020-01-15 14:42
OK | 
Peru TheJuan 
Wow, flair checks out I wasn't expecting that 8/8
2020-01-15 15:09
Name checks out as well! Thank you my good sir!
2020-01-15 17:02
WARDELL | 
Canada ZHF 
Brazil
2020-01-14 23:42
This one is interesting. Like very interesting tbh. I’m sure alot of people will disagree with me here. But i Got my reasons to do what i am about to do. You Can read my thoughts under The team as always. I will include some Argentinian players also for obvious reasons. The scene is huge with a a lot of talent. Vsm will be out due to his VAC bann. Team 1: kNgV, Coldzera, Taco, Yuurih & Kscerato - I know what you’re thinking.. Where in gods name is Fallen? Well he is going to Coach this team as well as making a MIBR Academy, where he is teaching The Stars of tommorow. Being The head of The Organization. Fallen is The most respected player in Brazil, let alone one of The most respected E-Sport personalities in The World. But his time as IGL for The best brazilian team is over, and age doesn’t Favor him anymore. This is Fallens legacy. Your next question Might be. Who is going to be IGL? kNgV ofc! You Might Think i’m crazy but let me explain! kNgV is honestly Fallen 2.0. He is an incredible smart player, who is able to Awp, IGL and deliver High caliber performances at The same time. Just like Fallen in his prime. People who do not see kNgV’s massive potential as IGL is honestly hating him for his past, or doesn’t know two cents about competitive CS:GO. The guy is a monster! We’re bringing back Coldzera, as he is Coldzera. One of The most gifted players The game has ever seen. He truely deserves a spot on this team. We’re keeping Taco, and i know alot of you Might say; “Duuuuh, Taco sucks”. Jesus Christ homie YOU SUCK! Taco is insane! One of The best supporting players The game has ever seen! It is for obvious reasons, that Taco is praised by everyone who has ever played with him. Naf said in his recent interview that Taco is one of only two people, who opened his mind to play and see CS differently, making him The extraordinary player he is today. Do you really Think a player who is capable of that is bad? If so, then your opinion on high level CS is delusional. Yuurih and Kscerato are here for obvious reasons. They’re The Stars of tommorow. This team alongside Fallens coaching is a Top 1 contender alongside Astralis, Mousesports, Fnatic, Liquid and EG. (You could include The Vitality lineup i made in comment #41, to The list of Top 1 contenders) Team 2: Art, Fer, Vini, Lucas1 & Hen1 - This team is honestly insane. Art’s Agressive system of playing CS would fit perfectly for these players. We all know Art is capable of fragging and calling. Also he would swing an amazing 2nd awp on this team. Fer and Vini is two of The best aggressive rifflers World wide. On The same team i would hate Holding The bombsite that they’re about to Enter. Hen1 is an amazing Agressive awper, and Lucas1 is there to keep some stability and do The late round stuff. I Think they could go very far together, because they all Got The same mindset of how CS is played. Team 3: Boltz, Yel, Felps, Chelo & Xand - This is a Really exciting team with alot of firepower. Boltz is a proven IGL who Can clutch and frag as well as support. Yel had some time in The Dark, but since coming back to The awp role he has started to shine again. Exactly what we like to see from him. Felps, Chelo and Xand is a deadly riffle trio with each of their own qualities that mix very well together. The players fits in todays system of roles you need to cover to setup a top team. Alot of potential in this squad. Team 4: Steel, Luken, Meyern, BruttJ & AbleJ - Steel is another proven IGL. With a bit of argatinian help he has himself a team that compete on a very high level. Luken and Meyern is on a rise, and only time will tell how good they Can Really be. They Got good chemistry, and should stay together as The deadly duo they are. AbleJ comes into The team to support The argatinian wonderkids. AbleJ is in some ways Taco 2.0. BruttJ is here to swing The awp, which he does with very High skill. I would love to see this team. Team 5: PKL, Trk, Idk, Maluk3 & Nekiz - Here we Got The old TeamOne trio, but with a strong IGL, and a insane 4th fragger in Nekiz, who also brings some extra experience. Theres so much firepower to work with for PKL here. I could see this team be The biggest talent producer for The better brazilian teams, and with hard work and dedication even get their own spot among Them! Great mix of players when we look at their prefered roles and positions as well. Team 6: Jnt, Exit, Leo_Drunky, Hardzao & Biguzera - Sharks was getting themselves Meyern and Luken, but those two argatinian players were too good for Them. Lets admit it. But they do deserve two players with alot of firepower. Thats why we’re giving them Hardzao and Biguzera instead. It is honestly not a Big downgrade, and it gives Them some more space to fulfill Leo and Exit’s potential as well. I Think that this team Might be even better, as The roles within The team is better given out between these guys. They could go Really far in Brazil. Team 7: Bit, B4rtin, Pancc, Land1n & Tatazin - Bit gets himself an incredible amount of inexperienced talent to work with. Land1n and Tatazin has been amazing under PKL, but PKL deserves better talent to work with. I Can only imagine how good PKL could make sole top tier talents. But Bit is good enough to take over these guys for sure. Them and The firepower of Pancc and B4rtin is a scary thought for The tier 2-3 scene in Brazil. They could blow up any day. Great mix of roles, they should be able to make it work. Team 8: Nak, Fnx, Latto, Destiny & Nython - I’ll let this team stay as they are. They truely Got potential. Fnx and Nak Really gets The best out of these guys, and it is wonderful to see Them educate these guys so well. Team 9: Raafa, Dumau, Decov9sje, Skullz & Real - Raafa gets himself a fair amount of firepower here. Dumau and The Argatinian Decov9sje will be The star rifflers. Real will do the support needed, while Skullz just is playing his free passive style of wrecking skulls! Very strong lineup! Team 10: Zqks, Shoowtime, Shz, Khtex & Horvy - Kind of “The forgotten” lineup. Players with potential that never came through. But these guys could without a doubt be a Really good team! Great mix of players that covers all roles, and plenty of experience for The caliber of a team like this. Team 11: Tiburci0, Tuurtle, Rcf, RMN & Prt - The last lineup on our list. Tiburci0 has decent talent to work with, RMN and Prt is The Stars of The lineup, who will get plenty support from tuurtle and rcf. Tiburci0 will call The shots and wreck people as The good awper he is. Brazil has so much potential. Might The be 2nd strongest scene when Looking at it as a whole. Theres so many players who just need The last bit of power to break through. They Can get one top 1 contender, one top 15 contender, and 4 top 30 contenders. The rest has a decent chance to fight for a top 50 spot. So many gifted players in Brazil. They just need The right shuffle to get The best of The best together.
2020-01-15 18:22
ropz | 
Brazil wololo10 
Stop reading in TACO in team #1
2020-01-15 18:28
And Taco does deserve team 1. :-)
2020-01-15 18:32
ropz | 
Brazil wololo10 
And BruttJ (team #4) is literally dead
2020-01-15 18:30
Are you serious? Is isn’t know about BruttJ’s Death! All of ly biggest condolences... He was such a Big talent.. May he rest in peace.
2020-01-15 18:32
 | 
France Nicolito 
hltv.org/news/28660/bruttj-dies-in-hospi.. Literally one of most commented news ever in HLTV.
2020-01-15 18:35
No idea how i missed it. Sad news for me. Even if its old news.
2020-01-16 00:57
brazil cried
2020-01-15 20:18
 | 
France Nicolito 
Wow, huge analysis. Awesome job there.
2020-01-15 18:34
huNter- | 
Romania shush 
FalleN best brazilian player ever. It's ok not to be included in the actual lineup ?
2020-01-15 19:22
Read about Team 1. You’ll understand.
2020-01-16 00:58
huNter- | 
Romania shush 
I read and I understand, but I still think he'll be better a player than a coach.
2020-01-16 18:39
Agree to disagree.
2020-01-17 01:27
 | 
Brazil theluksabm 
Who is going to be IGL? kNgV ofc! You Might Think i’m crazy but let me explain! kNgV is honestly Fallen 2.0. He is an incredible smart player, who is able to Awp, IGL and deliver High caliber performances at The same time. Just like Fallen in his prime. People who do not see kNgV’s massive potential as IGL is honestly hating him for his past, or doesn’t know two cents about competitive CS:GO. The guy is a monster!
2020-01-15 19:50
 | 
Brazil pedro_verd 
I really can't see kng as a IGL, but the analysis was amazing
2020-01-15 20:15
He has done it before. Also watch his interviews. The guy is more than capable of being a top tier igl. His insights in The game is next level.
2020-01-16 00:59
 | 
Brazil pedro_verd 
When he did It?
2020-01-17 01:16
Intz.
2020-01-17 01:26
As i completely have missed The Death of BruttJ (RIP), i will replace him with another Argentinian. Noktse will be taking his spot.
2020-01-16 01:01
 | 
Brazil pedro_verd 
F
2020-01-17 01:16
 | 
Brazil edgy_man 
great analysis
2020-01-17 01:26
Thank you my kind sir.
2020-01-17 02:25
 | 
Germany Kuruyo 
German
2020-01-14 23:43
 | 
Sweden quacke 
Sprout seem to be doing that just fine
2020-01-14 23:52
 | 
Croatia mds818 
Gob b/spidi, tabsen, nex, syrson, kito if gob doesn't want to play then he can be a coach, but if you want nex and tabsen at top of their game you need gob as an igl
2020-01-15 01:16
Great choice! Team 1: Krystal, Tabsen, Syrson, K1to & Faven - Krystal comes in as The IGL, as Gob B and Legija has retired. Krystal has loads of experience, and is capable of calling on a high level. With Tabsen to help out as a 2nd caller, The strats are well covered. The riffle trio of Tabsen, K1to and Faven has huge amounts of firepower. Alongside Syrson who is a beast with The awp. Krystal takes over Tizian’s role, which he is very capable off. Faven takes Xantares role, to fulfill his enormous talent. This Might be The strongest German lineup in CS:GO history. Team 2: Spidii, Denis, Nex, Ayken & Slaxz - Lots of changes here, since team 1 took most of their talent. Spidii remains IGL, with The help of his long term teammate Denis. They get themselves Nex, who has incredible firepower and experience. This also allow him to not end on The bench every 2nd month which is not healthy for his career. We’re getting Slaxz from Alternate Attax, who is a rising star, as well as The awp talent Ayken. This team is extremely skilled as well. Team 3: Dude, Mirbit, Tizian, Andyy & Kressy - Dude lacks alot of firepower. But this lineup allows players like Mirbit and Tizian to get back into their respective roles, where they Can deliver The frags needed. Andyy is a solid upcoming awper. Kressy is here as The guy you can always rely on doing his job properly. Team 4: Kzy, Stfn, Devrann, Jdc & Crisby - Kzy is The last IGL on our list. He is joined by Stfn from Alternate Attax who has always been a stable player. Devrann is swinging The awp on The team, which he does very well. Jdc and Crisby are The two who is going to do The role heavy work, to give The other players Lots of freedom to their things. This team would end up being very organized, and rely alot on good teamplay and well executed strats. The first lineup has top 15 potential, while lineup two would swim around 25-15. The last two would fight for spots between 50-30.
2020-01-16 01:37
I would actually really like seeing Krystal as IGL for BIG. Tabsen seems to have the same outdated calling style gob had (wonder where he got that from lul) playing super slow and krystal proved he can bring teams into top 20 even with not so great players. Benching Tizian for faven seems cool to me aswell, as tizian plays all the shit roles, but lacks firepower in a lot of crucial moments and krystal could do the supporting stuff. But I honestly dont see BIG benching him, or the current lineup with tabsen as igl achieving anything (so lets hope for BIG disband so an actually decent management could form a competetive german team)
2020-01-17 01:54
Very true. Never said these lineups were realistic. Just what i would like to see, and how i would upgrade their CS:GO scene. I’m glad you agree my good sir.
2020-01-17 02:17
 | 
Japan Pingu_MOUZ 
African scene i would love to see some Nigeria vs Gambia games
 | 
Sweden quacke 
Maybe fix japanese scene first
2020-01-14 23:52
 | 
Japan Pingu_MOUZ 
lul
2020-01-19 06:11
Comment #20 is The closest i Can give you my good sir.
2020-01-15 05:11
 | 
Japan Pingu_MOUZ 
this gonna take some time...
2020-01-19 06:11
Turkey
 | 
Lithuania simo32 
Armenian genocide
2020-01-15 01:10
shut your fucking mouth
2020-01-15 05:07
 | 
Lithuania simo32 
Armenian genocide
2020-01-15 18:07
 | 
North America daesoulae 
armenian genocide
2020-01-17 02:09
Cool choice. Team 1: Maj3r, Woxic, Xantares, Imorr & Calyx - Maj3r will be IGL. Obviously. He is The best igl The Turkey scene has to offer. Woxic is Obviously swinging The awp. Alongside Xantares they’re The Stars of The lineup. Imorr and Calyx are both extremely mechanical gifted players as well. They’re both capable of picking up The secondary awp. There is going to be some role clashes. Specially between Imorr and Calyx. But they have to work it out somehow, as this lineup could potentially do very big things. They would be 10x better than The old SpaceSoldiers lineup. Team 2: Beyaz, Paz, Mini, Ngin, & Tot - Beyaz will be The IGL of The team. Ngin will finally commit 100% to awping, which he is pretty good at. Paz will be The stable player to rely on, while Mini and Tot will be The Stars of The lineup. Thinking about Turkeys CS:GO scene, this is actual a pretty good lineup for a 2nd team. Turkey has The potential to create one top 15 contender, and a team that would swim around top 50-40. Which is honestly not bad at all.
2020-01-16 02:02
North Korean
papa new guinea
2020-01-14 23:44
flag
2020-01-14 23:45
Lets try. Team 1: BTN, Xellow, Cosmeeen, Ragga & Sxe - BTN is The best IGL that Romania has to offer. So he will ofc. Take that role on The team. Our Star rifflers will be Xellow and Cosmeeen. They’re both truely gifted, and insanely skilled players. Ragga will be joining them as The awper of The team, while Sxe will do The support needed. This team is honestly pretty damn good, and could fight for a great placement in MDL. I hope we will see this lineup someday. Another good option for The romanian scene would be to let Xellow and Cosmeeen go international as a duo.
2020-01-17 01:39
Poland xBG1 
Poorland
2020-01-14 23:48
I don’t know that country. Next time show respect.
2020-01-17 01:43
 | 
Argentina Shuanx 
Argentina, nt
2020-01-14 23:50
Easy! Team 1: Noktse, Luken, Meyern, Decov9sje & Minimal - Noktse is The better Argatinian awper of Jony boy and him, and they’re about equal as IGL’s. So thats why Noktse gets The better team. He has a great amount of potential, is a skilled awper, and a decent igl. He will get The strongest argatinian riffle duo in Meyern and Luken, who are truely gifted players. Alongside Them they’re getting another super talented riffler in Decov9sje, who has been putting up very good numbers recently. To end The lineup we’re getting minimal, who is a great fragger as well as support. The lineup has a lot of firepower, and could do huge damage on The South American scene. Would love to see such a lineup. Team 2: Jony Boy, Kun, Nikom, Guishorro & Reversive - Jony Boy is The other igl from Argentina who is worth to mention. Just like Noktse he is also an awper. Kun and Nikom will be The Stars of The team, while Guishorro will create space as The Entry fragger, while Reversive will support Them. A fairly good 2nd lineup for a scene at The size of Argentinas.
2020-01-17 02:01
 | 
Argentina Shuanx 
Dayum bro, epic analysis! I really think that Argentina has the potential to build a solid tier2 team, but meyern moving to mibr did a lot of damage to the scene imo
2020-01-17 20:33
Thank you my kind sir.
2020-01-17 22:48
 | 
Albania Number1awper 
BRAZIL
2020-01-15 01:02
2020-01-15 18:22
Irish and Dutch scene
2020-01-15 01:04
Do you mean a mix of Netherlands and Ireland? Hmm.... I’ll do one Irish, snd one dutch. No point in a mix, since it would be purely dutch. Ireland: Neil_m, Conor, Micalis, Crazd & MitchMan - We’ll have to get The Coach Neil_M home from OCE. The Irish scene is close to non-existing, so he has to teach The little amount of talent there is. Conor is actually a fairly decent awper, and would be The Star of The team. Micalis and Crazd would have to do The heavy roles, while you would take The faceit player MitchMan on The team, who is showing promising skills as a onliner. The team would never achieve anything, but Neil_m could learn Conor something, so that he could go to a UK or international teams. Netherlands: ChrisJ, Cruc1al, D0cC, Fashr & Rilax - ChrisJ will take The IGL role, even tho’ Fashr is also capable of calling. ChrisJ is just much better at it. Cruc1al will be The primary awp, even tho’ ChrisJ and D0cC is great awpers as well. D0cC will play a hybrid role, with alot of freedom. Allowed to pickup The 2nd awp when he feels it. Fashr will alongside ChrisJ play a support-ish role, while Rilax will do the Entry fragging. Pretty okay lineup.
2020-01-17 02:57
Bra71l
2020-01-15 01:06
 | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina 1sidedlove 
unfixable D:
@28 is lying! Check comment #62
2020-01-15 18:23
 | 
Bulgaria goshyy 
Bulgaria - Bring back Windigo without shitty Ukrainian CEO's to fuck the team up.
2020-01-15 01:08
Windigo at start of 2019 could have been top 1 world if they didnt lose all their players :( All our good awpers keep getting poached by NA too :(
 | 
Bulgaria goshyy 
Yes CeRq and poizon are both really talented and I think that its good to have them represent our scene, I'm extremely proud of GODCeRq for getting n18 of 2020
2020-01-15 01:13
 | 
United Kingdom Pandify_Denje 
#1 ? Just because they're good individually? Sure. It took Astralis years to gain all the experience and form the perfect squad and make it work. Do you actually think Windigo stand a chance against top5 teams. CeRq , blocker , poiz0n and shipz are definitely very capable players but they also need a proper igl. Also , they definitely had to get rid of bubble and victor. I know some of you really like them both , but their time passed long time ago. Looking at them now , i do believe they could easily be top10 team based on their individual level , but only if you had any proper igl.
2020-01-15 03:25
CIS outside of Na'vi
2020-01-15 01:16
Portugal
2020-01-15 03:26
 | 
China T4vonix 
Asia Edit:Fix your typo before fixing scenes plz men))
2020-01-15 03:33
Would love to edit. Sadly you cannot edit threads, only comments. I Saw it The second i posted it. Remember to hit space before writing something new. You even had The chance to edit, which you already did once. Ain’t fixing your suggestion due to The fact that you’re trying to play smart. In reality you’re a dumbass, and probably scared to see someone outsmarting any asian any day. Even if i were asleep. Have a nice day my good sir.
2020-01-15 05:04
 | 
China T4vonix 
sry men(( i don't know you can't edit threads
2020-01-15 06:16
shrek | 
New Zealand is_love 
polish
2020-01-15 05:06
Zeus | 
Spain Alexsna 
This one it is gona be easy. Give me 4 or 5 CIS teams
2020-01-15 05:37
NiKo | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina NoDi69 
Bosnian scene
2020-01-15 14:44
 | 
United States impulser182 
Philippines
2020-01-15 17:50
God | 
United States xxxhoshi 
this one is tough. phillipines only has one relevant team, bren. pro is 31 years old but everyone else in the pinoy scene really sucks and i mean that lol. for now phillipines is a dota 2 country only
2020-01-17 02:14
 | 
Taiwan Mafuuyu 
Bren is literally the only good lineup PH has to offer.
2020-01-19 06:53
s1mple | 
Romania shiftzz 
romania
2020-01-17 01:41
Yugoslavia(Serbia, croatia, etc...)
2020-01-15 18:30
 | 
Australia Finalization 
oce
2020-01-15 18:38
 | 
Europe Nomarosa 
You can't
2020-01-15 19:14
can u do SEA
2020-01-15 19:15
 | 
Lithuania LTComedy 
Lithuania
2020-01-15 19:46
CIS fix pls
2020-01-15 19:49
 | 
Argentina milanndbc 
how about latin south america (no brazil)
2020-01-15 20:04
 | 
Brazil pedro_verd 
Sweden
2020-01-15 20:17
2020-01-15 20:19
2020-01-17 01:41
er, good luck with ireland
2020-01-16 01:01
2020-01-17 03:20
You did a good job here
2020-01-16 01:07
Thank you my good sir.
2020-01-17 03:20
 | 
Poland pimaZo 
Polish
2020-01-16 01:09
 | 
Other wholelottared 
Africa
2020-01-16 01:11
2020-01-17 01:42
no not south africa, real africa
2020-01-17 03:23
Africa is a continent. South africa is in it. Its The best i can give you. I’m sorry if it does not satisfy you my good sir.
2020-01-17 03:26
 | 
Italy e2d 
Italian scene
2020-01-16 01:23
Do you guys even have cs/cs go pros
2020-01-17 01:47
+1
2020-01-17 01:50
 | 
United Kingdom Declorated 
UK
2020-01-16 01:35
 | 
Europe Niko0 
Sweden? Shouldnt be very hard to create even two top10 teams.
2020-01-16 18:47
 | 
Serbia Niddzaa 
Ex-Yu + Bulgaria
2020-01-16 18:49
 | 
Portugal VulkanQR 
Portugal pls good sir
2020-01-17 01:24
Ukraine (without CIS talents usage)
2020-01-17 01:47
Canadian scene
2020-01-17 01:56
 | 
Canada robinson_89 
Stanislaw, steel, wardell, twistzz, naf
2020-01-17 02:16
God | 
United States xxxhoshi 
this team would definitely win a major
If they could attend one. Lol.. I’ll do Canada later.
2020-01-17 02:21
God | 
United States xxxhoshi 
i know, it was a joke lmfao. by the way do mine, canada + us combined
2020-01-17 02:22
Will do that too. I do this as i have time. I don’t want to do a scene half-hearted.
2020-01-17 02:23
God | 
United States xxxhoshi 
respect
Thank you my good sir.
2020-01-17 02:26
 | 
Netherlands OnlyKevin 
Netherlands
2020-01-17 02:05
2020-01-17 03:19
Bosnia / Ex-Yugoslavia / Southeast EU
2020-01-17 02:15
God | 
United States xxxhoshi 
NA scene (canada + US and even mexico if you wanna throw marke in there lol) btw it's nice to see an hltv user who actually knows shit about the game
Norway
Norwegian scene
 | 
Brazil ZerongBr 
India
2020-01-17 02:34
ZywOo | 
United States Frotha 
USA
2020-01-17 02:36
China
2020-01-17 03:12
Croatian scene, or alternatively the Balkan scene...
2020-01-17 03:29
CIS scene Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and so on
2020-01-17 03:54
Singapore
2020-01-17 03:58
 | 
Other ichiran 
Chinese scene
2020-01-19 08:15
Tricked
SKADE
SMASH
HAVU
North
Sprout
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.