This one is interesting. Like very interesting tbh.
I’m sure alot of people will disagree with me here. But i Got my reasons to do what i am about to do.
You Can read my thoughts under The team as always. I will include some Argentinian players also for obvious reasons. The scene is huge with a a lot of talent. Vsm will be out due to his VAC bann.
Team 1: kNgV, Coldzera, Taco, Yuurih & Kscerato
- I know what you’re thinking.. Where in gods name is Fallen? Well he is going to Coach this team as well as making a MIBR Academy, where he is teaching The Stars of tommorow. Being The head of The Organization. Fallen is The most respected player in Brazil, let alone one of The most respected E-Sport personalities in The World. But his time as IGL for The best brazilian team is over, and age doesn’t Favor him anymore. This is Fallens legacy. Your next question Might be. Who is going to be IGL? kNgV ofc! You Might Think i’m crazy but let me explain! kNgV is honestly Fallen 2.0. He is an incredible smart player, who is able to Awp, IGL and deliver High caliber performances at The same time. Just like Fallen in his prime. People who do not see kNgV’s massive potential as IGL is honestly hating him for his past, or doesn’t know two cents about competitive CS:GO. The guy is a monster! We’re bringing back Coldzera, as he is Coldzera. One of The most gifted players The game has ever seen. He truely deserves a spot on this team. We’re keeping Taco, and i know alot of you Might say; “Duuuuh, Taco sucks”. Jesus Christ homie YOU SUCK! Taco is insane! One of The best supporting players The game has ever seen! It is for obvious reasons, that Taco is praised by everyone who has ever played with him. Naf said in his recent interview that Taco is one of only two people, who opened his mind to play and see CS differently, making him The extraordinary player he is today. Do you really Think a player who is capable of that is bad? If so, then your opinion on high level CS is delusional. Yuurih and Kscerato are here for obvious reasons. They’re The Stars of tommorow.
This team alongside Fallens coaching is a Top 1 contender alongside Astralis, Mousesports, Fnatic, Liquid and EG.
(You could include The Vitality lineup i made in comment #41, to The list of Top 1 contenders)
Team 2: Art, Fer, Vini, Lucas1 & Hen1
- This team is honestly insane. Art’s Agressive system of playing CS would fit perfectly for these players. We all know Art is capable of fragging and calling. Also he would swing an amazing 2nd awp on this team. Fer and Vini is two of The best aggressive rifflers World wide. On The same team i would hate Holding The bombsite that they’re about to Enter. Hen1 is an amazing Agressive awper, and Lucas1 is there to keep some stability and do The late round stuff. I Think they could go very far together, because they all Got The same mindset of how CS is played.
Team 3: Boltz, Yel, Felps, Chelo & Xand
- This is a Really exciting team with alot of firepower. Boltz is a proven IGL who Can clutch and frag as well as support. Yel had some time in The Dark, but since coming back to The awp role he has started to shine again. Exactly what we like to see from him. Felps, Chelo and Xand is a deadly riffle trio with each of their own qualities that mix very well together. The players fits in todays system of roles you need to cover to setup a top team. Alot of potential in this squad.
Team 4: Steel, Luken, Meyern, BruttJ & AbleJ
- Steel is another proven IGL. With a bit of argatinian help he has himself a team that compete on a very high level. Luken and Meyern is on a rise, and only time will tell how good they Can Really be. They Got good chemistry, and should stay together as The deadly duo they are. AbleJ comes into The team to support The argatinian wonderkids. AbleJ is in some ways Taco 2.0. BruttJ is here to swing The awp, which he does with very High skill. I would love to see this team.
Team 5: PKL, Trk, Idk, Maluk3 & Nekiz
- Here we Got The old TeamOne trio, but with a strong IGL, and a insane 4th fragger in Nekiz, who also brings some extra experience. Theres so much firepower to work with for PKL here. I could see this team be The biggest talent producer for The better brazilian teams, and with hard work and dedication even get their own spot among Them! Great mix of players when we look at their prefered roles and positions as well.
Team 6: Jnt, Exit, Leo_Drunky, Hardzao & Biguzera
- Sharks was getting themselves Meyern and Luken, but those two argatinian players were too good for Them. Lets admit it. But they do deserve two players with alot of firepower. Thats why we’re giving them Hardzao and Biguzera instead. It is honestly not a Big downgrade, and it gives Them some more space to fulfill Leo and Exit’s potential as well. I Think that this team Might be even better, as The roles within The team is better given out between these guys. They could go Really far in Brazil.
Team 7: Bit, B4rtin, Pancc, Land1n & Tatazin
- Bit gets himself an incredible amount of inexperienced talent to work with. Land1n and Tatazin has been amazing under PKL, but PKL deserves better talent to work with. I Can only imagine how good PKL could make sole top tier talents. But Bit is good enough to take over these guys for sure. Them and The firepower of Pancc and B4rtin is a scary thought for The tier 2-3 scene in Brazil. They could blow up any day. Great mix of roles, they should be able to make it work.
Team 8: Nak, Fnx, Latto, Destiny & Nython
- I’ll let this team stay as they are. They truely Got potential. Fnx and Nak Really gets The best out of these guys, and it is wonderful to see Them educate these guys so well.
Team 9: Raafa, Dumau, Decov9sje, Skullz & Real
- Raafa gets himself a fair amount of firepower here. Dumau and The Argatinian Decov9sje will be The star rifflers. Real will do the support needed, while Skullz just is playing his free passive style of wrecking skulls! Very strong lineup!
Team 10: Zqks, Shoowtime, Shz, Khtex & Horvy
- Kind of “The forgotten” lineup. Players with potential that never came through. But these guys could without a doubt be a Really good team! Great mix of players that covers all roles, and plenty of experience for The caliber of a team like this.
Team 11: Tiburci0, Tuurtle, Rcf, RMN & Prt
- The last lineup on our list. Tiburci0 has decent talent to work with, RMN and Prt is The Stars of The lineup, who will get plenty support from tuurtle and rcf. Tiburci0 will call The shots and wreck people as The good awper he is.
Brazil has so much potential. Might The be 2nd strongest scene when Looking at it as a whole. Theres so many players who just need The last bit of power to break through. They Can get one top 1 contender, one top 15 contender, and 4 top 30 contenders.
The rest has a decent chance to fight for a top 50 spot. So many gifted players in Brazil. They just need The right shuffle to get The best of The best together.