Thread has been deleted
Last comment
recommend me music #2
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
Some people had some problems with the old thread and made it pretty inconvenient for me so I'll clarify some of the things I want. Anyways, please try to recommend music that is similar to my playlist (or just really good) and then I'll listen to it and rate it out of 8. Also, please link it because there is millions of videos on the internet. My songs currently youtube.com/watch?v=eYDI8b5Nn5s&list=PLD.. (Link to first song in playlist)
2020-01-18 03:46
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
f0rsakeN | 
Indonesia UntunG 
youtu.be/E5yFcdPAGv0 Mainstream but still a good song imo.
2020-01-18 03:48
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
5/8, a little too slow paced for me. I feel like Gorrilaz are a good group but you can't just make one song of a genre and expect it to be a masterpiece, it takes many songs to get a masterpiece of just one genre.
2020-01-18 03:50
f0rsakeN | 
Indonesia UntunG 
I never said it was a masterpiece, what.
2020-01-18 03:54
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
I probably shouldn't have used the word masterpiece but songs that I add to my list are songs that I can listen to over and over just replace "masterpiece" with a very good song
2020-01-18 03:55
Listen to some random music on yt
2020-01-18 03:51
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
6/8, I feel like the lyrics could be more catchy. Also, I have no idea wtf he is talking about.
2020-01-18 03:54
This is what i found on the comment about the lyrics i think (Sorry if the text is very long): The two characters represent two different types of fear. If you notice, red guy is the only one among his people who has three eyes (thx people in replies). Briefly at the start you see someone staring at him before he puts his hood on. He represents social fear, or fear of rejection. The girl seems to be a confident and agressive person, and she attacks anything she doesn’t understand. She is fear generated by ignorance and pride. Notice that when she fires the arrow, she turns the bow straight at the the red guy, making it seem like its intentional. Furthermore, she attacks the two guards immedatley on seeing them. The beast is the mixture of these fears. One suffered under a societey, and the orher seeks to destroy whatever is strange or threatening to it. Thus, a monster that hates the societey and destroys everything is born. Other fun things to notice: When thrown into a cell, the red guy curls up like he’s used to lonliness and the girl freaks out and panics. Furthermore, he looks inward and and she looks outward, as his solution to fear is to hide and hers is to strike outward The red guy wears a hood to hide his face, while the girl wears a turtleneck that hides her mouth (sometimes), as she does not communicate her ideas well The line “to mind control your needs” blends with this idea quite well I think The items represent how they handle fear. The loner makes and collects artistic baubles (you can see more on his shelf) while the girl hunts and lashes out any time she’s given an excuse, hence the arrow head she shot red guy with. The prison is perfectly symmetrical, which is a way of showing that despite their very different symptoms, they are two sides of the same coin. People struggling with fear. All tools are yellow or have some yellow in them. Yellow seems to symbolize the reaction to or consequences of fear. The red guy is scared, so he takes up a hobby that requires a solid yellow back pack. The girl wishes to lash out so she takes up a solid yellow bow. Whenever the beast is born, a solid yellow dome shaped blast is made. The guards carry their guns both out of fear and duty, so their weapons are only part yellow. Most interestingly, the background separating the video clips is also yellow and is often used to show their separation. The color purple seems to be symbolic for fear. The red guy hides away and wears a purple hoodie. The beast of their combined fear is a light purple. The prison cell that separates them is purple as well. If you notice in the prison scene, the background fades to black, representing the void they both feel, and in that void, all they have is each other. I’ve been wondering about the meaning of red. Let’s start with our window into this world, red guy. Our red guy could be interpreted as being an embodiment of fearing fear itself, as he pulls apart from the beast. At the same time, however, he’s wrapped in the very color of fear, his purple hoodie, and seems somewhat comfortable (though frustrated) in the prison cell, which is also the color of fear. My theory is that meanings of red and blue are swapped. Blue usually stands for calm and red for violence, but here we see we a violent person in blue and a calm person with light red skin. More evidence would be that the bullet/blast fired from the gun at the very end is blue as well. The primarily red soldiers, while they are attacking, are doing it for the sake of peace and security. Furthermore, they are a blend of a harsh red and a faint yellow. Thus, I’d say that they stand for the desire for peace (dark red) due to the consequences of fear (faint yellow), which is usually why a military is organized in the first place, to take on a feared threat and ensure peace. The red guy is almost always on the left and the girl is almost always on the right. This could very well mean that the characters are symbolic for left brain and right brain, logical and creative sides of the brain respectively. This would explain why the baubles are so appealing to each other, as the girl sees creativity from the logical and the guy sees precision from the creative side. Even more interesting, the beast could just be symbolic for a person dealing with their two interpretations of fear, their logical left brain saying to hide away and their emotional right brain saying to lash out. After all, the song is about a woman debating and struggling with her perceived embodiment of terror, Mr. Fear. The most characteristic difference of the two different forms or the beast is the eye. The first has an ordinary eye shape with a pupil, and it is clear the characters see what the beast sees. The only anomaly is that the eye closes side ways, like red guy’s third eye. The second has no pupil, meaning no light actually enters the eye, as well as a mouth that shares the same space when angered. The eye is in the shape of a rhombus, like the guard’s visor. Furthermore, the characters seem to ignore the actions of the beast. Could this mean the characters see what is happening, but are blind to the consequences of their uncontrolled, united fear when they pursue each other only? One answer could be that the eye represents what they fear (Thx @Sttda1 for the idea).The the red guy’s social fear caused by people staring at his third eye (great visual pun btw) and the girl’s fear of the red people result in that beast bearing his eye. The second beast looks like the police visor as they both recently suffered under them. The meaning of the beasts eye could then mean that when we feel fear, we can only see the world through the fear we experienced.
2020-01-18 03:56
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
I skimmed over it and dood I kinda like my songs simple not something my literature teacher can have a decent conversation about.
2020-01-18 03:57
 | 
United Kingdom Cosharek 
2020-01-18 03:57
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
I forgot to say don't link 1hour shit I can't listen to that. Also, skimming over it sounds mostly like lofi hip hop which are barely songs and more just random beats. Can't rate it since its 1hr
2020-01-18 03:58
 | 
United Kingdom Cosharek 
It's a full album lol, you didn't link a play list btw
2020-01-18 04:00
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
Wtf, I click on it and it takes me to the playlist?
2020-01-18 04:01
 | 
United Kingdom Cosharek 
Not for me lmao don't know maybe hltv broke the link or smth
2020-01-18 04:02
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
You sure, I signed off and I still get linked to playlist
 | 
United Kingdom Cosharek 
Also there is a difference between lofi and boombap
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
2020-01-18 04:03
 | 
United Kingdom Cosharek 
And you said lofi is a bunch of mixed up beats lol, nice music but not my taste
2020-01-18 04:04
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
lofi don't have human voices and are very sleep inducing while these are a little bit more hyper and do have voices (just very weird ones)
2020-01-18 04:11
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
"Anyways, please try to recommend music that is similar to my playlist"
2020-01-18 03:59
Or atleast try this slow sexy song, you might actually like it youtu.be/dd_461ZrJb8
2020-01-18 04:17
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
try listening to the playlist dood
Did you listen to this song?
2020-01-18 04:18
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
I'm not sure If I did I might've fell asleep
2020-01-18 04:18
This'll wake you up youtu.be/9YkSki1qbLA
2020-01-18 04:20
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
Took off headphones just for your songs don't worry dood
2020-01-18 04:23
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
6.5/8 I like more hyper musiccause I use this stuff for cs warmup but pretty good song 7/8 pog probably adding to the playlist this one is a classic, I feel like its a mix of two genres and it makes me feel good. THOUGH FUCK THE HALO VOICE GUY I FUCKING HATE HALO VOICE SOUND EFFECTS 6/8 Not enough impact with the lyrics, sounds like hes autistic lmao. 5/8 just not feeling it
2020-01-18 04:10
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
2/8 visuals are too distracting
2020-01-19 20:51
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
3/8 quite boring dood almost fell asleep This video is not available
 | 
United States t0rr0r 
1. 2/8 boring 2. 3/8 people who listen to mainstream are npcs 3. 4/8 no evident drop just kinda boring throughout 4. 1/8 mainstream npc 5. 1/8 mainstream npc 6. 1/8 its literally a fucking meme dood you are listening to a meme song
2020-01-19 20:49
NiP
Cloud9
MAD Lions
Evil Geniuses
W7M
DETONA
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.