Thread has been deleted
Last comment
our call started with talking about sex, then followed by an awkward long silence period, then heated up again in the last 3rd. we talked about our relationships with other people girls/boys. she said she loves me just as a friend and never imagined me as her boyfriend. i talked about me kissing an other girl, and she immediatly gets mad/sad and goes: "why did you do that, i can't believe you, i have no words to say" i told her that the way you responded, it means im more than a friend to you, cuz otherwise you would only get happy, isn't it? friends get happy when other friends get in relationships if there is only friendship, then why would you feel that way about it? it was like i cought her off guard, she got confused and said "i really dunno" she said her friend saw our chat in school and asked about me, then she goes she is just a friend. but her friend says that "the way you guys talk, you are not friends.." wtf what is the situation here guys? what is happening? i will completely ignore negative replies for my peace of mind. thank you.
2020-01-21 11:50
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
typical girl brain
2020-01-21 11:52
+1
2020-01-21 11:55
#68 i think post 68 solved the case im almost certain that she is scared of starting a new relationship but loves me at the same time thanks everyone good luck have fun <3
2020-01-21 13:05
then she (gf) goes he is just a friend.* add edit option please wtf
She is sad because bros before hoes and you kissing a girl means you chose hoes
that girl is a long time friend, this new one is maximum 1 month so bros before hoes doesnt apply :))
2020-01-21 11:53
Then she wants to sex you
2020-01-21 11:54
the first part of talk was about sex, she asked me in chat that if ive seen "fifty shades of grey" i said no and downloaded it, if u saw the movie u would know how i felt i told her in the call that do you think of me as just a "sex friend", she said no and got sad, said "how do you think of me like that" she doesnt know how she feels, im confused af
Don't be too hard on her she is probably honest but doesn't know what she wants herself
2020-01-21 11:57
what do you mean that she is honest?
I'm saying she doesn't want to lie to you and is just confused when she says that she just wants you as a friend because that's what her brain says but her heart gets jealous when she sees you with other girls so she doesn't really know what she wants
2020-01-21 12:04
so just give it more time?
2020-01-21 11:59
I would say so, yes. She needs to sort out her feelings and that takes time
2020-01-21 12:03
i might have done something terrible, but i listned to #17 and went full hard mode
2020-01-21 12:06
That's the other option. Both can work, both can fail. I wouldn't call it a mistake though
2020-01-21 12:07
#28, i deleted it for now im gonna play super cold, and only give attention if she messages me, which she does every single morning :/ i think about her all the time but dunno if she is gf or just a friend.. you think playing cold is good?
2020-01-21 12:09
Playing cool is fine. Just decide what you want to do and stick with it
2020-01-21 12:14
cold bro, not cool should i play cold or its the wrong move?
2020-01-21 12:17
That's also fine
2020-01-21 12:32
deleted before she sees lol im w8ing for 3 days..
2020-01-21 12:08
Good luck then
2020-01-21 12:09
she seems dumb and/or immature
she is not dumb, she is musician and knows a couple languages, i think she is immature..
How does playing a instrument and speaking a couple languages makes you think someone is smart?
2020-01-21 13:06
it doesnt, but then how can you say someone is dumb? its all relativity
I mean according to how you describe her attitude i would also say she´s dumb
2020-01-21 13:07
#68 i think she is hurt from her old relationship and is just scared to start a new one im gonna treat her good and give her more time, like 2 weeks
2020-01-21 13:08
SPUNJ | 
Other SportMode 
The history of Portugal can be traced from circa 400,000 years ago, when the region of present-day Portugal was inhabited by Homo heidelbergensis. The oldest human fossil is the skull discovered in the Cave of Aroeira in Almonda. Later Neanderthals roamed the northern Iberian peninsula. Homo sapiens arrived in Portugal around 35,000 years ago. Pre-Celtic tribes such as the Cynetes lived in the Algarve and Lower Alentejo regions before the 6th century BC, developed the city of Tartessos and the written Tartessian language, and left many stelae in the south of the country. Early in the first millennium BC, waves of Celts from Central Europe invaded and intermarried with the local populations to form several ethnic groups and many tribes. Their presence is traceable, in broad outline, through archaeological and linguistic evidence. Although they dominated much of the northern and central area, they were unable to establish in the south, which retained its non-Indo-European character until the Roman conquest. Some small, semi-permanent coastal settlements were founded by Phoenician-Carthaginians on the southern coast. The Roman invasion in the 3rd century BC lasted several centuries, and developed the Roman provinces of Lusitania in the south and Gallaecia in the north. Numerous Roman sites include works of engineering, baths, temples, bridges, roads, circuses, theatres, layman's homes, coins, sarcophagi, and ceramics. As elsewhere in Western Europe, there was a sharp decline in urban life during the Dark Ages following the fall of Rome. Germanic tribes (that the Romans referred to as Barbarians) controlled the territory between the 5th and 7th centuries. These included the Kingdom of the Suebi centred at Braga and the Visigothic Kingdom in the south. Under the Visigoths a new class emerged, a nobility, which played a tremendous social and political role during the Middle Ages. The Church also began to play a very important part within the state, but since the Visigoths did not know Latin the Catholic bishops continued the Roman system of governance. The clergy started to emerge as a high-ranking class. In 711 an invasion by the Islamic Umayyad Caliphate, comprising Berbers from North Africa and Arabs from the Middle East plus other Muslims from all around the Islamic world, conquered the Visigoth Kingdom and founded the Islamic State of Al Andalus. The Umayyads reigned supreme and advanced through Iberia and France until the Battle of Tours (732) but endured across Iberia until the fall of the Kingdom of Granada (Spain) in 1492. But Lisbon, Gharb Al-Andalus, and the rest of what would become Portugal, was reconquered by the early 12th century. At the end of the 9th century, a small minor county based in the area of Portus Cale was established under King Alfonso III of Asturias, and by the 10th century, the Counts were known as the Magnus Dux Portucalensium (Grand Duke of the Portuguese). (Portucale, Portugale, Portugalia) The Kingdom of Asturias was later divided so that northern "Portugal" became part of the Kingdom of León. As a vassal of the Kingdom of León, Portugal grew in power and territory and occasionally gained de facto independence during weak Leonese reigns. In 1071 Garcia II of Galicia was declared King of Portugal and in 1095, Portugal broke away from the Kingdom of Galicia. At the end of the 11th century, the Burgundian knight Henry became count of Portugal and defended its independence by merging the County of Portugal and the County of Coimbra. Henry's son Afonso Henriques proclaimed himself Prince of Portugal on 24 June 1128 and King of Portugal in 1139. In 1179 a papal bull officially recognised Afonso I as king. The Algarve was conquered from the Moors in 1249, and in 1255 Lisbon became the capital. Portugal's land boundaries have remained almost unchanged since then. During the reign of King John I, the Portuguese defeated the Castilians in a war over the throne (1385) and established a political alliance with England (by the Treaty of Windsor in 1386) that has endured to the present day. From the late Middle Ages, in the 15th and 16th centuries, Portugal ascended to the status of a world power during Europe's "Age of Discovery" as it built up a vast empire, including possessions in South America, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. Over the following two centuries, Portugal kept most of its colonies, but gradually lost much of its wealth and status as the Dutch, English, and French took an increasing share of the spice and slave trades by surrounding or conquering the widely scattered Portuguese trading posts and territories. Signs of military decline began with two disastrous battles: the Battle of Alcácer Quibir in Morocco in 1578 and Spain's abortive attempt to conquer England in 1588 by means of the Spanish Armada – Portugal was then in a dynastic union with Spain and contributed ships to the Spanish invasion fleet. The country was further weakened by the destruction of much of its capital city in an earthquake in 1755, occupation during the Napoleonic Wars and the loss of its largest colony, Brazil, in 1822. From the middle of the 19th century to the late 1950s, nearly two million Portuguese left Portugal to live in Brazil and the United States.[1] In 1910, there was a revolution that deposed the monarchy. Amid corruption, repression of the church, and the near-bankruptcy of the state, a military coup in 1926 installed a dictatorship that remained until another coup in 1974. The new government instituted sweeping democratic reforms and granted independence to all of Portugal's African colonies in 1975. Portugal is a founding member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), and the European Free Trade Association (EFTA). It entered the European Economic Community (now the European Union) in 1986. tldr: Just ignore him and move on
 | 
Poland WildM 
The history of Portugal can be traced from circa 400,000 years ago, when the region of present-day Portugal was inhabited by Homo heidelbergensis. The oldest human fossil is the skull discovered in the Cave of Aroeira in Almonda. Later Neanderthals roamed the northern Iberian peninsula. Homo sapiens arrived in Portugal around 35,000 years ago. Pre-Celtic tribes such as the Cynetes lived in the Algarve and Lower Alentejo regions before the 6th century BC, developed the city of Tartessos and the written Tartessian language, and left many stelae in the south of the country. Early in the first millennium BC, waves of Celts from Central Europe invaded and intermarried with the local populations to form several ethnic groups and many tribes. Their presence is traceable, in broad outline, through archaeological and linguistic evidence. Although they dominated much of the northern and central area, they were unable to establish in the south, which retained its non-Indo-European character until the Roman conquest. Some small, semi-permanent coastal settlements were founded by Phoenician-Carthaginians on the southern coast. The Roman invasion in the 3rd century BC lasted several centuries, and developed the Roman provinces of Lusitania in the south and Gallaecia in the north. Numerous Roman sites include works of engineering, baths, temples, bridges, roads, circuses, theatres, layman's homes, coins, sarcophagi, and ceramics. As elsewhere in Western Europe, there was a sharp decline in urban life during the Dark Ages following the fall of Rome. Germanic tribes (that the Romans referred to as Barbarians) controlled the territory between the 5th and 7th centuries. These included the Kingdom of the Suebi centred at Braga and the Visigothic Kingdom in the south. Under the Visigoths a new class emerged, a nobility, which played a tremendous social and political role during the Middle Ages. The Church also began to play a very important part within the state, but since the Visigoths did not know Latin the Catholic bishops continued the Roman system of governance. The clergy started to emerge as a high-ranking class. In 711 an invasion by the Islamic Umayyad Caliphate, comprising Berbers from North Africa and Arabs from the Middle East plus other Muslims from all around the Islamic world, conquered the Visigoth Kingdom and founded the Islamic State of Al Andalus. The Umayyads reigned supreme and advanced through Iberia and France until the Battle of Tours (732) but endured across Iberia until the fall of the Kingdom of Granada (Spain) in 1492. But Lisbon, Gharb Al-Andalus, and the rest of what would become Portugal, was reconquered by the early 12th century. At the end of the 9th century, a small minor county based in the area of Portus Cale was established under King Alfonso III of Asturias, and by the 10th century, the Counts were known as the Magnus Dux Portucalensium (Grand Duke of the Portuguese). (Portucale, Portugale, Portugalia) The Kingdom of Asturias was later divided so that northern "Portugal" became part of the Kingdom of León. As a vassal of the Kingdom of León, Portugal grew in power and territory and occasionally gained de facto independence during weak Leonese reigns. In 1071 Garcia II of Galicia was declared King of Portugal and in 1095, Portugal broke away from the Kingdom of Galicia. At the end of the 11th century, the Burgundian knight Henry became count of Portugal and defended its independence by merging the County of Portugal and the County of Coimbra. Henry's son Afonso Henriques proclaimed himself Prince of Portugal on 24 June 1128 and King of Portugal in 1139. In 1179 a papal bull officially recognised Afonso I as king. The Algarve was conquered from the Moors in 1249, and in 1255 Lisbon became the capital. Portugal's land boundaries have remained almost unchanged since then. During the reign of King John I, the Portuguese defeated the Castilians in a war over the throne (1385) and established a political alliance with England (by the Treaty of Windsor in 1386) that has endured to the present day. From the late Middle Ages, in the 15th and 16th centuries, Portugal ascended to the status of a world power during Europe's "Age of Discovery" as it built up a vast empire, including possessions in South America, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. Over the following two centuries, Portugal kept most of its colonies, but gradually lost much of its wealth and status as the Dutch, English, and French took an increasing share of the spice and slave trades by surrounding or conquering the widely scattered Portuguese trading posts and territories. Signs of military decline began with two disastrous battles: the Battle of Alcácer Quibir in Morocco in 1578 and Spain's abortive attempt to conquer England in 1588 by means of the Spanish Armada – Portugal was then in a dynastic union with Spain and contributed ships to the Spanish invasion fleet. The country was further weakened by the destruction of much of its capital city in an earthquake in 1755, occupation during the Napoleonic Wars and the loss of its largest colony, Brazil, in 1822. From the middle of the 19th century to the late 1950s, nearly two million Portuguese left Portugal to live in Brazil and the United States.[1] In 1910, there was a revolution that deposed the monarchy. Amid corruption, repression of the church, and the near-bankruptcy of the state, a military coup in 1926 installed a dictatorship that remained until another coup in 1974. The new government instituted sweeping democratic reforms and granted independence to all of Portugal's African colonies in 1975. Portugal is a founding member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), and the European Free Trade Association (EFTA). It entered the European Economic Community (now the European Union) in 1986. tldr: Just ignore him and move on
dump her, she is just playing with you
2020-01-21 11:59
you thinking she is onto me just cuz of boredom? it might be
2020-01-21 12:00
at some point she said "if u want lets finish it" i said back "if u want lets finish it right now right here" then she went no no.. she is playing with my feelings..
2020-01-21 12:01
that's what I mean, she's keeping you on a leash so you always run behind her chasing her which boosts her self esteem even if she doesn't want you or only as Plan B
2020-01-21 12:04
She keeps you as backup plan, so she could fuck and date other guys and if they don't fit, she can take you, that's why she keeps you in friendzone and gets mad if you date someone else since she is just egoistic bitch that wants you to be loyal to her despite giving nothing in return. This type of bitches needs to be avoided at ALL COSTS!!! Don't be a cuck and say to her, that you either start to date or there is nothing, no relationship, no friendship. Don't stay in friendzone like a beta cuck.
actually a good advise, something that i had in mind too and was gonna ask, thank you. you think i should go hard right now? or w8 couple more days?
I mean, wait for her response since I suppose you already confronted her, if she still wants to keep you as a friend, go hard.
2020-01-21 12:05
aahh man ive deleted my messages... im giving it 3 more days we are either friend or lovers, im okay with both but like this? i cant handle
do you think i should become cold? and only message her if she messaged me?
You should stop being a cuck and just leave her if she doesn't want to date you.
2020-01-21 12:19
the thing is i really like her, she said she likes me too, but have not decided yet im gonna w8 3 more days, go do/die mode and then finish
2020-01-21 12:20
Yeah I know that feeling honestly she is probably just immature and to retarded/scared/whatever to interpret her feelings right. Chances are when she finally makes up her mind she breaks up after like a couple weeks because she doesnt know how relationships work and thinks that breaking up is the right thing to do when she notices even the slightest maybe-problems you didnt even realize were problems to her because she never told you. Probably spends a lot of time on r/relationshipadvice were everyone literally thinks breaking up is the only option and never heard about things like "talking about it" or "compromises". Im sorry but when you are not into cock and ball torture this relationship really has no future has it? You are only wasting you time and sanity with morons like her.
2020-01-21 12:10
"r/relationshipadvice" lul there are no girls on the internet
2020-01-21 12:13
since the begining we were trying to be straight forward, i honestly dont how. she might be immature/shy or just feeling rushed "Im sorry but when you are not into cock and ball torture this relationship really has no future has it?" ahhhh bro right on the feelings.. these days everyone thinking about pleasure, rare to find an actual partner "You are only wasting you time and sanity with morons like her." she is pissing me off and playing with my feelings, im gonna give it 3 more days and im gonna play cold in that period, u think its a good option? after that ive decided to go full do or die mode
2020-01-21 12:14
If you were a robot you could just kill all your feelings for her and ignore her and would be better off but thats not how it works. Ignoring her and showing her the cold shoulder for like a week or a few days probably will help her realize how much she really likes you or not. However just full on pressuring her will just end badly, when I had this happen to me I just kinda kept going with however it was before. She won't take any advice from you regarding her feelings and rationality wont work on her sadly, she probably wont even listen to her best (female) friends if they were to say something. You really cant do anything other than wait and hope im sorry for you man.
2020-01-21 12:24
thanks for your words brother it really helps me im gonna just play cold.. w8 for her response, then move on....... :(
2020-01-21 12:26
Maybe take her word for it and stay friends?
2020-01-21 12:12
dude she said she loves me using kind words like sweat heart sending heart left and right i even told her.. if u gonna use those words, be committed she doesnt want what she wants
2020-01-21 12:15
so far ive only told her "i find you very attractive" and not a single "love you", actually i told her love you once before going to bed, but that was just being polite but she does that everytime..
2020-01-21 12:16
Well in very close friendships you can say "I love you" without meaning in a relationship (couple) way, but that you love that person as a person, similarly what you would say to your family members. So I wouldn't take everything that she says so directly. Also when it comes to these kind of a relationships, from my personal experience, they usually go south. If you want to be more than friends with her, then try that approach and if it backfires then just focus on another girl. Keeping this weird in-between situation will only get a lot more messy and confusing over time.
2020-01-21 12:22
i told her your worlds exacly, i told her if we knew each other for a long time, then yes you could say you love me as a friend, but after just 3weeks/1month u cant say u love me and then expect me not to get feelings towards you im gonna give it 3 days, can you advise on "do or die" approach? what words work best in your experience? "Keeping this weird in-between situation will only get a lot more messy and confusing over time." +11111
2020-01-21 12:24
I would probably go somewhere in the lines of what #17 and #21 said. I'd give her more time to make up her mind, but as long as you confronted her and said what you fully think about this situation. I would also try to do this IRL as I feel like then words have a bigger meaning. It is hard to tell what is the appropriate action in this, as I don't know her and judging by what you wrote there might be multiple reasons why she does this. Either way if I were you, I would try to be as honest as I could and push her towards making a decision. How long are you friends?
2020-01-21 12:35
3 weeks/1month "multiple reasons" mind saying couple reasons?
2020-01-21 12:36
The reasons most likely are: - She is keeping you as a Plan B - She is too scared to commit to a relationship, so it's easier for her to keep it this way - She is too immature when it comes to relationships and she doesn't know how she should act or what others (in this case you) expect from her
2020-01-21 12:58
plan b is possible, but she is very sweat, i dont think she does that i think she might be scared, she talked to me about a 3 year relationship which is now ended but she is still suffering, YEAH THATS IT, im gonna message her :))) thanks she is experienced (she says so) with relationships, i dont think so
2020-01-21 13:01
i think you sir solved the case, i did not think about that for a moment.. omg i rushed it..
2020-01-21 13:04
In that case yeah, I would just wait this out a bit.
2020-01-21 13:08
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 swag 1 ban, jw 0 ban from latvia i wish you good luck and thank you very much
2020-01-21 13:09
i talked to her about this, she agreed and asked me to give her more time.
2020-01-21 16:04
Nice, well played mens. Hopefully everything will sort out the right way and you both end up in a good relationship. GLHF
2020-01-21 16:10
idk how to thank you brother if it wasnt for you, i might have fucked up a great opportunity.. i called her just now, we talked for 39:04 minutes, everything was absolutely perfect, from start to finish, the vibe was super duper awesome. after the call ended she immediately started messaging me and we chatted for 31 minutes straight until she got home, im w8ing on her now. i think i am officially into a relationship. she said she will plan to meet me asap. she wants to kiss me :)))
2020-01-22 12:28
your words/advise helped me a lot i understood the situation so much better and acted according to that thank you thank you thank you <3
2020-01-22 12:30
Nice to hear that man, really happy for you that everything worked out in the end! :)
2020-01-22 12:41
im really thankful for your time and words, im thankful to everyone in this thread <3 #17 and #21, got it
2020-01-21 12:37
No probs, GL mens!
2020-01-21 12:58
Just don't pursue romantic interests with her, i think some guy posted above me saying girls like that used you as a backup and it might be true in your case. I'm not saying you couldn't be friends, just don't get your hopes up with girls like that.
2020-01-21 12:28
she does that bro, she does that.. she talks all romantic and how i make her feel "awesome and stuff" im talking your words.. not getting my hopes for anything, lets see what the universe decides backup plan is actually very likely.. im gonna confront her hard in 3 days, say "we either are friends or lovers, decide now"
2020-01-21 12:30
Well i hope it'll go smoothly for you, you won't lose anything either way so good luck.
2020-01-21 12:52
she now messaged: "did you really kiss her?" and i said "yes" i would say more stuff and why she thinks it is a problem, we are not official and she says we are friends but im in cold mode, so just yes :)))))))))))))))))
2020-01-21 12:55
thanks bro, yeah in the end i wont loss anything <3
I dont believe in genuine friendships between men and women
2020-01-21 12:13
there are some rare men and women out there bro, like myself, but i really dont know, maybe if i make sure that i cant be her lover, then i would start feeling sexually.. but in current year yeah.. pleasure pleasure pleasure
2020-01-21 12:22
+1.
That's kind of sad to believe.
+1 i have fate in humanity
AM | 
Malta Yarrak 
The history of Portugal can be traced from circa 400,000 years ago, when the region of present-day Portugal was inhabited by Homo heidelbergensis. The oldest human fossil is the skull discovered in the Cave of Aroeira in Almonda. Later Neanderthals roamed the northern Iberian peninsula. Homo sapiens arrived in Portugal around 35,000 years ago. Pre-Celtic tribes such as the Cynetes lived in the Algarve and Lower Alentejo regions before the 6th century BC, developed the city of Tartessos and the written Tartessian language, and left many stelae in the south of the country. Early in the first millennium BC, waves of Celts from Central Europe invaded and intermarried with the local populations to form several ethnic groups and many tribes. Their presence is traceable, in broad outline, through archaeological and linguistic evidence. Although they dominated much of the northern and central area, they were unable to establish in the south, which retained its non-Indo-European character until the Roman conquest. Some small, semi-permanent coastal settlements were founded by Phoenician-Carthaginians on the southern coast. The Roman invasion in the 3rd century BC lasted several centuries, and developed the Roman provinces of Lusitania in the south and Gallaecia in the north. Numerous Roman sites include works of engineering, baths, temples, bridges, roads, circuses, theatres, layman's homes, coins, sarcophagi, and ceramics. As elsewhere in Western Europe, there was a sharp decline in urban life during the Dark Ages following the fall of Rome. Germanic tribes (that the Romans referred to as Barbarians) controlled the territory between the 5th and 7th centuries. These included the Kingdom of the Suebi centred at Braga and the Visigothic Kingdom in the south. Under the Visigoths a new class emerged, a nobility, which played a tremendous social and political role during the Middle Ages. The Church also began to play a very important part within the state, but since the Visigoths did not know Latin the Catholic bishops continued the Roman system of governance. The clergy started to emerge as a high-ranking class. In 711 an invasion by the Islamic Umayyad Caliphate, comprising Berbers from North Africa and Arabs from the Middle East plus other Muslims from all around the Islamic world, conquered the Visigoth Kingdom and founded the Islamic State of Al Andalus. The Umayyads reigned supreme and advanced through Iberia and France until the Battle of Tours (732) but endured across Iberia until the fall of the Kingdom of Granada (Spain) in 1492. But Lisbon, Gharb Al-Andalus, and the rest of what would become Portugal, was reconquered by the early 12th century. At the end of the 9th century, a small minor county based in the area of Portus Cale was established under King Alfonso III of Asturias, and by the 10th century, the Counts were known as the Magnus Dux Portucalensium (Grand Duke of the Portuguese). (Portucale, Portugale, Portugalia) The Kingdom of Asturias was later divided so that northern "Portugal" became part of the Kingdom of León. As a vassal of the Kingdom of León, Portugal grew in power and territory and occasionally gained de facto independence during weak Leonese reigns. In 1071 Garcia II of Galicia was declared King of Portugal and in 1095, Portugal broke away from the Kingdom of Galicia. At the end of the 11th century, the Burgundian knight Henry became count of Portugal and defended its independence by merging the County of Portugal and the County of Coimbra. Henry's son Afonso Henriques proclaimed himself Prince of Portugal on 24 June 1128 and King of Portugal in 1139. In 1179 a papal bull officially recognised Afonso I as king. The Algarve was conquered from the Moors in 1249, and in 1255 Lisbon became the capital. Portugal's land boundaries have remained almost unchanged since then. During the reign of King John I, the Portuguese defeated the Castilians in a war over the throne (1385) and established a political alliance with England (by the Treaty of Windsor in 1386) that has endured to the present day. From the late Middle Ages, in the 15th and 16th centuries, Portugal ascended to the status of a world power during Europe's "Age of Discovery" as it built up a vast empire, including possessions in South America, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. Over the following two centuries, Portugal kept most of its colonies, but gradually lost much of its wealth and status as the Dutch, English, and French took an increasing share of the spice and slave trades by surrounding or conquering the widely scattered Portuguese trading posts and territories. Signs of military decline began with two disastrous battles: the Battle of Alcácer Quibir in Morocco in 1578 and Spain's abortive attempt to conquer England in 1588 by means of the Spanish Armada – Portugal was then in a dynastic union with Spain and contributed ships to the Spanish invasion fleet. The country was further weakened by the destruction of much of its capital city in an earthquake in 1755, occupation during the Napoleonic Wars and the loss of its largest colony, Brazil, in 1822. From the middle of the 19th century to the late 1950s, nearly two million Portuguese left Portugal to live in Brazil and the United States.[1] In 1910, there was a revolution that deposed the monarchy. Amid corruption, repression of the church, and the near-bankruptcy of the state, a military coup in 1926 installed a dictatorship that remained until another coup in 1974. The new government instituted sweeping democratic reforms and granted independence to all of Portugal's African colonies in 1975. Portugal is a founding member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), and the European Free Trade Association (EFTA). It entered the European Economic Community (now the European Union) in 1986.
2020-01-21 12:16
> she loves me just as a friend and never imagined me as her boyfriend > i talked about me kissing an other girl, and she immediatly gets mad/sad Typical women's "logic". xD
2020-01-21 12:25
please don't tell me this is how all women's respond.. cmon
2020-01-21 12:27
Mb not all, but many.
 | 
Norway FriggeK 
women upset x21
 | 
Ukraine R0m4nus 
im in friend zone for 4 years now and she never care, do i have something with other girls or not
then you are really friends this girl says we are "friends" but doesn't like seeing me with another girl..
2020-01-21 12:56
 | 
Ukraine R0m4nus 
Maybe your girl just dont understand what she want Just wait, maybe it will not continue for long
2020-01-21 13:01
#68 I think i know whats happening now she is scared of starting a new relationship and love me at the same time i will give it more time
2020-01-21 13:03
Just tell her you just want to be friends. Problem will solve itself.
Singularity
Sprout
pro100
Sprout
Isurus
DETONA
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.