I think the other lineup will be better than bringing in Dennis just because of the chemistry they have
I think it was dumb for f0rest to leave, he could be throwing away his chance at majors and t1 tournaments for a while, but I do think GeT_RiGhT will bring them down
depending on how hallzerk does it might reach top 10-12 otherwise top 15-20
the igl is gonna be hellzerk
hallzerk guy is pretty bad awper, he's not a superstar or anything by any means
they will not qualify for any events, bomb out of event group stages
Maybe top 30 because of f0rp and hallzerk but not in top20
The CSGO scene is pretty much unstable right now, almost any team can beat each other, and this Dignitas sure can do it too.
- f0rest can still carry, even in highest level of the game.
- Xizt is the classical IGL. Low firepower, good tactical gameplay. He sure can play against good teams.
- friberg is a meh player nowadays, but definitely can step up. Still a decent entry.
- About hallzerk, the only thing I know is that he is an awper. Can't really say anything about him.
- The real questionmark is GeT_RiGhT. Can the fresh air of the new home do any good to his abilities, or is he washed up for good?
The most likely one that is gonna bring that team down is gonna be xizt if hes gonna IGL. Worst IGL in top tier CS over the last 2-3 years. Absolute braindead shit-tier strats.
This is some retirement move i think. I dont think they have some special goal to reach
Calling for changes before they've played an official lol.
That said, this team won't be very good.
Top 15-10? AXAXAXXAXXAAXA.
Yeah if they remove GTR, Xizt and Friberg and add Plopski, REZ and Hampus.
gtr the crybaby that can't frag for shit
who cars, they don't give a f*** about your predictions, analyses its all about haveing fun now for them...
when is their first game? ive tried to find info but I cant :( I dont expect much but I want to see the old legends back together with a young blood