Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Swedish scenes future
f0rest | 
United States exquisite41193 
Fnatic: Golden Flusha Jw Krimz Brollan Hands down the best Swedish team right now and definitely a top 5 team, I expect them to win a few titles this year tbh! Dignitas: Forest Get_right Xizt Friberg Hallzerk Seems like a good solid line-up, I'd assume top 30 by mid 2020 most likely will win a few tier 2 tournaments. Nip: Lekro Rez Plopski Twist Nawwk I'm not sure how I feel about 2 main awpers being here without forest, but should still be good, I also hope they remove pita as main coach and push threat back into coaching cause he does way better! GamerLegion: Dennis Draken Rusty Hampus Tier 2 team that'll probably stay at the bottom of the Swedish teams. I'm curious as to what people think? Should olof be included in a shuffle later on this year? I see a possible roster move with faze and unfortunately with olof awping he is their worst player rn, so I expect him to be removed so I wonder if he'll return to a Swedish roster and if so, which one? Possible NIP move to remove twist if he isn't as good as nawwk? Thoughts?
2020-01-22 20:57
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Sweden k4rlsson 
-JW +Nawwk
2020-01-22 21:01
JW is a great hybrid player though, he can still hit some nasty shots when he's on, I know he's inconsistent but with flusha or krimz awping as well, I think they're solid
2020-01-22 21:04
dignitas = best swedish team atm
2020-01-22 21:02
 | 
Sweden LindQvisTcs 
I think that Dignitas will do way better than NiP tbh. f0rest has been carrying NiP since the beginning and without him in the roster, there is no hope for them really. NiP only has tier 2 players now. Dignitas has a main awper, 100% igl, solid entry fragger, lurker etc. They have all the positions they need. That was the struggle with the new NiP after that players like fifflaren, friberg and xizt left. There was no dedicated IGL, no dedicated AWPer and everyone just played like in a PUG. So I think that Dignitas will be number 1 or 2 in the swedish scene. Depending on if they can come up with new stuff that no one have expected.
2020-01-22 21:02
I can agree with you on most parts, I believe NIP will be worse than dignitas, but plopski is still solid, nawwk seems pretty good and Rez can shred if he's hitting shots, lekro igling is a concern and twist being the primary awper over nawwk seems weird to me.. I mean forest was a better awper than twist
2020-01-22 21:05
 | 
Sweden Lillajo 
They already have kicked pita and moved threat to main coach
2020-01-22 21:05
Did they? Whoops, must of missed that announcement somewhere, my apologies, than goodness tho, trash coach!!
2020-01-22 21:08
MeDveDeV | 
Brazil ricca 
nawkk is insaaane
2020-01-22 21:07
But he's not the main awp? Seems like a weird move to me having him awp behind twist! From what I've seen has better than twist, I mean forest was a better awper than twist
2020-01-22 21:09
they already removed pita as main coach: hltv.org/news/28771/threat-takes-over-as.. Would be nice to se Olof taking a spot alongside his old friend dennis, would be a big boost for those guys, and we already know hampus can call so.. Then freddieb could join smash or something as igl.
2020-01-22 21:12
I didn't know about pita being removed but that's good. Idk I think olof would be better off joining nip for twist.
2020-01-22 21:36
Wisla Krakow
Demolition Crew
Vitality
Astralis
PACT
pro100
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.