matchmaking bestest anyways
Esea garbage level in faceit you get atleast good enemies
Faceit is literally the worst competitive CS:GO experience I've ever had. Fuck that platform.
Faceit = full of smurfs, cheaters, boosted people, angry Russians, angry Turks, angry Brits, angry everyone.
ESEA = a lot less activity, system that will throw you in a losing match when someone ragequits, full of MG players with shit movement, shit aim.
Both = ELO hell on lower ranks, will most likely never get out from it. Still ELO HELL on medium ranks due to boosters/cheaters/baiters
Nobody in us knows Russian
ESEA has English speakers, true but -
- Average of 7 minutes to find a game
- Full of brand new accounts being interestingly way better than their teammates.
- Everyone plays for themselves, don't care about win only ADR.
- Paid lol
- Bitcoin miner Anti Cheat
- Higher ranks don't play for the win either, they care about RWS so they just keep rushing and leaving their sites.
atleast faceit wont use your computer to mine bitcoin
All these autistic retards playin Faceit & ESEA, tryharding becuz they think they'll go pro 2020
paid Faceit is the worst, Free Q isn't that bad most of the time
A+ rank vs C rank it's ESEA brother
buy boost from me and get into fpl-c and no toxic russians anymore....
esea in 2020 LUL
ill just share my experience.
as a longtime faceit premium player i noticed these differences compared to esea.
1. esea is fucking dead. faceit queue takes less than 2 mins at any time
while on esea up to 30 mins.
2. esea is fucking dead. most players are some bots who are using trial keys.
a lot of toxic russians/turks, feels like mm
3. skill difference. while on faceit players might be around the same level of skill
you get bots vs god in 1 pug on esea, because not enough players are available from same ranks.
dont ever buy esea to play pugs. death is near.
I agree, but RWS are toxic