Thread has been deleted
Last comment
watching tennis and im triggered
Australia hltvyoyoskixx 
the aus open is on right now and the thing that pisses me off is that the player serving only needs 2 balls but ALWAYS takes 3 balls for some retarded reason to.....to what ? asses the fkn balls ? nooo...to play a quick game of eeny meeny miney mo ? to just fuck with the ball kids like its their job as a tennis player to always take 3 balls to fuck with the ball kids lol ?? fucking plebs aren't they spose to be focusing on their tennis strategy and not on which fucking ball to pick when theyr all the god damn same ? they legit, just waste their time with the balls like that ! it makes me want to go shove some of the balls up their butt lol for lols sake
2020-01-24 14:43
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
cmon bro, the reason you are really triggered is that they getting more ball than you
2020-01-24 14:44
brutal rekt XD ohmensss xaxaxaaaa
2020-01-24 15:00
OK | 
Peru TheJuan 
Nothing wrong with wanting to touch balls
2020-01-24 14:45
the aus open is on right now and the thing that pisses me off is that the player serving only needs 2 balls but ALWAYS takes 3 balls for some retarded reason to.....to what ? asses the fkn balls ? nooo...to play a quick game of eeny meeny miney mo ? to just fuck with the ball kids like its their job as a tennis player to always take 3 balls to fuck with the ball kids lol ?? fucking plebs aren't they spose to be focusing on their tennis strategy and not on which fucking ball to pick when theyr all the god damn same ? they legit, just waste their time with the balls like that ! it makes me want to go shove some of the balls up their butt lol for lols sake
2020-01-24 14:46
People are stupid and superstitious
2020-01-24 14:52
rain | 
Germany fgnoway 
In tennis more than any other sport players have these weird rituals before every point. I myself consider it weird to especially nadals weird movement ahaed of eevery serve. It is a great sport to watch though so I put up with is
2020-01-24 14:57
MeDveDeV | 
Brazil ricca 
i don't get why he has to check if hes brief is in his asshole everytime
2020-01-24 15:01
rain | 
Germany fgnoway 
it's disgusting. Don't like him as a player, has a boring style too
2020-01-24 15:02
MeDveDeV | 
Brazil ricca 
it all comes down to hair. the hair on a new tennis ball tends to be smoothed flat, while a ball that's been knocked around a bit will be more fluffy. tennis players may check three balls or more before serving so that they can select one smooth ball and one fluffy ball.
2020-01-24 14:58
hahaha fuck hltv actually taught me something LOL
2020-01-24 15:09
There's a reason for it. The less hairy the ball is (lmao I know) the less drag it will experience. So you would take a ball like that for the first serve, because it will go the fastest. The hairier the ball, the better it will spin, so it's better for the second serve which is usually a spin server or whatever it's called in English or to do a slice serve.
2020-01-24 15:05
hahaha fuck hltv actually taught me something LOL
2020-01-24 15:10
You can find interesting things here and there, it's not just pure bait and shitposts! :D
2020-01-24 15:14
FATE
Copenhagen Flames
Stepback
Sigma
PACT
Japaleno
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.