Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Motm Neckbeard
United Kingdom liltrapster 
Cmon man, it's people like this guy gives a bad image to esport pros... Not only that but hes representing Cloud9 at a tier 2 event, at least shave for the occasion...
2020-01-24 15:09
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
#1
 | 
Russia Ypp1 
who is fucking motm?
2020-01-24 15:10
#3
 | 
Qatar Number2awper 
noone coz he is a fat virgin
2020-01-24 15:11
#5
 | 
Russia Ypp1 
Thanks for the info. Lol, dude I was in Bahrain last holidays, so why do you have the same flag?
2020-01-24 15:14
#26
 | 
Qatar Number2awper 
Sorry for late answer I was IP banned from my house. Back then all of the flag of qatar and bahrain etc were all red. When we made the new flag I think it was to represent the 9 wars we won while bahrains flag represent the 5 pillar of islam.
2020-01-26 15:17
#27
 | 
Russia Ypp1 
oh, ok. Thanks for the info :)
2020-01-26 15:20
#2
 | 
Spain Granjero 
At least people know that these kind of people are trash players while sexy players like INS and Hatz are rolling
2020-01-24 15:10
rolling straight back to the airport axaxaxaxaxa
2020-01-24 15:18
axaxaxaxaxax
2020-01-24 15:20
#17
 | 
Spain Granjero 
motm is the only one who's gonna roll to the airport
2020-01-24 15:21
40 players and 20 of them don't qualify for play offs and 10 are elminated in semis so there is like a 75 percent change neither of the two teams make it to the final and a 1/28 chance both make it and a 25 percent chance one team makes it to the final
2020-01-24 15:31
#22
 | 
Spain Granjero 
Thank you for the stats I just meant in this game tho
2020-01-24 15:28
Well lets be honest Clown9 is trash so you just expect them to screw up.
2020-01-24 15:29
#20
valde | 
Denmark QBE_ 
axaxaxaxaxa
2020-01-24 15:24
INS & Hatz are the new hot duo!
2020-01-24 15:19
#18
 | 
Spain Granjero 
I would suck their dick so they carry me to global
2020-01-24 15:21
#4
friberg | 
Sweden günT 
from what i can tell that's not really a neckbeard tho
2020-01-24 15:11
It’s just cause he’s a fat fuck
2020-01-24 15:15
#6
ave | 
Denmark Mrnobody 
lmao ill bet u are a fat redheaded virg
2020-01-24 15:14
pic also who
2020-01-24 15:15
#9
 | 
Croatia feelsbadmane 
virginious totalus
2020-01-24 15:15
#10
 | 
France kyojiNs 
Judging behind a screen be like
2020-01-24 15:15
#11
MeDveDeV | 
Brazil ricca 
he doesn't have time for that
2020-01-24 15:16
It's not that bad though, at least he can grow a beard at his age.
2020-01-24 15:18
my intend is not to be mean, but who tf thinks neckbeard is something you should keep/grow if you cant grow a beard then shave it stop this neckbeard nonsense
2020-01-24 15:20
#21
 | 
Peru 2loro2 
Screenshot???
2020-01-24 15:25
When I heard motm I said who is tom Then I remember tom Is so beautiful ur mom Rate my poem
2020-01-24 15:33
It's to hide his triple chin / neck fat. I don't understand if you have all the time in the fucking world why not work out and look presentable? Especially if you get filmed.
2020-01-24 15:36
NiP
1.73
Cloud9
2.20
MAD Lions
2.17
Evil Geniuses
1.64
W7M
2.14
DETONA
1.68
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.