I admit that I'm wrong to some degree on the cartel situation and that my government is to some degree at fault.
Here is the underlying issue that you are still ignoring. I gave you the situation that negated that fault by putting european like gun laws in a hypothetical universe for the USA. I asked you how do you stop a cartel from getting power, money, guns, etc through selling drugs like crystal meth.
Maybe your brain is too small to understand the question so I will elaborate. What could you do as a US president stop me from:
1. Manufacturing Crystal meth and selling it in the US from South America.
2. Using the billions of dollars I made to:
- Buy out corrupt politicians in South American countries
- Purchase weapons illegally from corrupt dealers/military officials. (assuming that the US has strict EU gun laws)
3. Have gang wars with people who are doing the same thing I'm doing in the US (over money/territory of course)
Once again all these things that you have listed as the US's problems like guns, education, inequality. I want you to assume in this scenario that those problems don't exist. I only want you to consider that I am from a predetermined poor/violent country in South America but have gang connections to make this happen. For the sake of the scenario (and reality), assume my country of origin had no USA interference/presence at all before you start spewing out conspiracy theories. Hell for the sake of you claiming that I am derailing from the conversation I will admit I am wrong for what ever it is you accused me of being wrong about in hopes you don't ramble about that as well.
I hope that in your next reply you don't continue to drag on about what the US has done in the past as it just doesn't help to find a solution. Its pretty obvious that you simply don't have a solution to any of these problems and like I said all you can do it point a finger and blame the US for trying. I'm in high hopes that you can prove me wrong.