People who thinks that device will get #1 spot in 2020 or 2021 are delusional (sorry but it's true).
2020 will be so exciting to see s1mple and zywoo facing off each other for #1 spot and as we all know that s1mple is back to awp so now he is going to hard carry again, but we don't know about perfecto rn, if perfecto sucks and Navi keep changing their roster then it's already GG for s1mple and zywoo will get #1 again, but if perfecto somehow works for Navi then ez #1 for s1mple.
Now we comes at #3 spot because #1 & #2 are already booked for s1mple and zywoo.
OMG OMG, their are really lots of contender for #3 spot, as I talked about Navi if they performed good means electronic also performed good so contenders for #3:
-Electronic ( already described)
-Device ( has always been a competition)
- Elige ( if somehow Liquid found their form back then obviously)
- Brehze ( if EG don't choke in playoffs anymore then brehze is a solid contender)
- Ropz ( i always believe that he deserves more so I think it's his time to show)
- Brollan ( I know many of you will disagree with him but guys zywoo was no namer in 2018 and see he is #1 of 2019, so I believe that brollan have a chance)
- Niko ( only if Faze become relevant again)
Now some of you will say that Naf, Jks, Magisk, Woxic, Frozen, Twistzzz, Krimz and JW are also the contenders, I agree but these players ain't star player of their team so I don't think they will get higher rank than their star player.
Maybe Magisk will #5 if Astralis dominate again in 2020, maybe Naf will get #5 if Liquid shows up again, ranking is all depends on how your team went throughout the year.
If you think that Ropz won't get #3 then idk maybe go and see a doctor kids because ropz has lots of potential and he just needs his team to charm in throughout the year so that he carries them to win the tournament mvp and gets #3 ( same goes with every contenders of #3, they need their team to show up).
Thank you for reading this and have a great day guys.