Thread has been deleted
Last comment
FREE JAMPPI FFS
 | 
Finland ilikecereal61 
twitch.tv/superjamppi were u a fucking saint at 13? nope. s1mple ADMITTED to cheating in the interview by overdrive and he's fine this is literally the same situation, he cannot have had an idea that he'd become a pro player later in his future. put it into real world perspective. can someone who had stolen money from a big company ever become a CEO for that company? imagine being 13 and stealing a chocolate bar from walmart, then 5 years later you'd get the chance to go and get a valuable position due to your insane talent at the job. they look at you and tell you no because of the completely unrelated thing you did 5 years prior as an unmatured teenager. this guy could be literally the next zywoo or simple but valve hasnt even confirmed his ban. THE RUMOR THAT HES BANNED WAS ENOUGH TO DENY HIM THE OPPORTUNITY. really. this fucking policy by valve SUCKS. if someone is caught cheating when they realise what they're doing, sure as fuck they should be banned but this? hell no. literally every major pro player is behind jamppi (just look up #freejamppi on twitter) brax is different since he was a pro player at the time and knew the risks involved. jamppi might not be innocent but he deserves a chance or atleast for the case to be thoroughly investigated and an official statement by valve to clarify the situation.
2020-01-28 21:56
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
Cheaters doesn’t deserve a second chance.
2020-01-28 21:57
 | 
Finland ilikecereal61 
he wasnt even investigated by valve.
2020-01-28 21:57
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
1) s1mple did cheat but he got banned by esl and not by valve. Which is why he didn’t got banned forever. 2)your example is shit. The thing he did was not something like stealing a chocolate bar. He used cheats to win and he got banned. And that’s why he doesn’t deserve a second chance 3)”next ZywOo” can you please stop overreacting to his cool awp frags? 4)what do you mean? He did cheat and he got banned? Isn’t that the whole point of his ban? 5)them saying #freejampii doesn’t change anything. 6)cheaters doesn’t deserve a second chance.
2020-01-28 22:09
ropz | 
Europe STFU_M8 
1.6 is different from go you dumbfuck
2020-01-28 22:07
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
What do you mean? Ofc it is.
2020-01-28 22:08
mate if youre going to tell me you were a perfect child at 13, you can fuck right off.
2020-01-28 23:01
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
Who said i am? I was worse than 60% of the kids.
2020-01-28 23:04
exactly, its proven that kids of that age dont always realise the consequences of some of their actions, now i see why people want brax to stay banned, cause he was older, but jamppi, is legit, even if he did cheat (theres no hard evidence, just speculation) he was young, you dont get punished for that, you shouldnt be
2020-01-28 23:05
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
Brax was only around 2 or 3 years older than jampii. If he did do something bad like throwing on purpose(just like how brax did) i would say give him a chance. But cheating? No. Cheating doesn't matter for me no matter what their age is. Because, everybody in the world do knows that cheating is bad because you gain an advantage over someone by using something that is designed for people to play better. I still don’t understand how s1mple is still unbanned while this kid is banned.
2020-01-28 23:10
ah true, but brax damaged to integrity of csgo, jamppi, sure what he did wasnt nice, but consider his age, and what affect it had on the pro scene (none other than his ban from majors) jamppi shouldnt be banned
2020-01-28 23:12
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
Did brax actually damaged the integrity if csgo?(just wondering since i know nothing about that thing you just said. Or do you just mean how he stole his fans money by just simply loosing on purpose?) But jampii did cheat afterall, and caused many people to loose. and that is my point. But we are not going to end in a end anyway since both of us has different views on this event.
2020-01-28 23:21
make it 100%
2020-01-28 23:26
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
You that was along ago right? And because you don’t agree With me and say that a cheater should be unbanned means that i am 100%?
2020-01-28 23:28
the kid was 13 lmao
2020-01-28 23:29
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
His age doesn’t matter for me! He got cheated and now he got punished for doing that. And every 13 year old in the world should know that cheating is bad.
2020-01-28 23:30
ok so you are saying that 13 yr olds are perfect
2020-01-28 23:31
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
No? I am saying that even a 13 knows that something like “cheating” is bad. Its not like he did something bad by accident.
2020-01-28 23:33
cheating is bad but the kid has talent they should give him a second chance
2020-01-28 23:39
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
So if two cheaters were next you, and you were the judge, and you had a chance to unban any one them or just unban both of them, would you just unban the guy who had talent just because he is good at the game and the other is not?
2020-01-28 23:43
he is one of the biggest talents in the cs scene and many players dont even come close to were he is at now and he has dedication and has proven himself at against good teams
2020-01-28 23:45
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
Makes no sense at all. So only cheaters that were good at the game should get unbanned and others Who cheated just like the ones that has talent should stay banned?
2020-01-28 23:47
you are delusional..
2020-01-29 11:06
 | 
Europe twitchy_ 
How do we know that he's not cheating now? Maybe he's that good because he still cheats. That's the problem when you cheat once and get caught, that you can't be trusty anymore.
2020-01-29 11:04
+1
2020-01-29 11:05
So you're saying if a 13 year old killed someone it's ok because 13 year old ain't perfect wtf! at 13 you know right from wrong.
2020-01-29 11:46
he was cheating in a video game not murdering anyone you fucking mong
2020-01-30 09:05
flag checks out
2020-01-28 23:29
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
let me get my book from shelf. Ahh, here it is. Page 20, sentence one “Flag checks out is one of the words in hltv that everyone uses when they have nothing to say”
2020-01-28 23:32
 | 
Finland ilikecereal61 
1. s1mple cheated, got a second chance. you contradict your argument number 6 2. my example is fine, you clearly got the point from it since it made you make a different point here 3. he single-handedly carried SJ in the games he played and his rating never dropped but rose, i said he COULD be the next zywoo, not that he was 4. the rumor goes that he SOLD an account, which then got banned. the situation was never investigated. 5. it does, it raises awareness for the situation and creates public pressure for valve to answer 6. look number 1 also #8 #11
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
1) that was a long ago, valve might changed their old rules and created new ones. 2)your example is not the smae thing as ehat happend to jampii. You said that a kid did something wrong when he was young and when he grow, he wanted to do something but he couldn’t because of the bad thing he did. Which i found it as a bad example. I would say that jampii did something wrong that he knew it was wrong and when he got punished for doing that bad thing, he simply said he was a kid. And being a kid or being a grown up doesn’t change the fact he cheated. 3)because he played good against some t1 t2 teams doesn’t make him a legendary player like ZywOo or s1mple. 4)well, You told me that he did cheated when he was young and now you telling me that he got banned because he sold his account to somebody which it caused him to get banned from the pro scene? If valve dis know he sold his account to somebody and got banned for doing that, i am pretty sure that they would just let him play. 5) people also did the same thing by saying #freeIBP but it changed nothing since valve doesn’t really care about those stupid stuff. #8) from what i know, forsaken got banned by els and not by valve. Which is why he only got banned for five years. #11)as I stated, he got banned by esl at that time, not by valve. Im sure valve would just ban him like jampii if it happened in these latest years.
2020-01-28 22:22
 | 
Finland ilikecereal61 
1. we literally cant know that, thus making your argument contradict itself. as i stated before, if it is/was proven he did cheat, then it is up to valve to punish him and that is that. before a public statement is put out your argument is based on speculation. 2. i never stated he didnt know it was wrong. i stated he could have not known the long-term repercussions of him cheating. which is exactly the point of my example. 3. didn't zywoo or s1mple start by rekting t2-3 teams? yeah? MY POINT IS THAT THEY DID. they literally took the same path as jamppi 4. i told he was accused of cheating, not that he cheated - it has never been proven. 5. yes, nothing changed. but valve issued a statement, which clarified the situation. 8. valve had the chance to ban him since he was a convicted cheater proven to be cheating - isn't that the idea of vac? 11. you literally just said that forsaken got banned by esl and not valve., which indeed happened in the latest years as you state it. you immediately contradict what you were stating.
2020-01-28 22:30
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
1) it was on my speculation since we/I don’t know how banning pro players works. 2) I don’t understand how a 13 year old kid didn’t know he would destroy his entire career by cheating. It’s something that everybody knows. You did something bad, you will most likely get punished for doing that thing. Which is why i don’t support unbanning cheaters or keeping cheaters unbanned. 3)yea they did? Everyone becomes good by playing shit until they become good at the game. But you guys are overreacting him to much by compering a t2-3 awper with t1 awpers. 4) some people say be cheated and some people say that he gave his account to somebody which that caused him to get banned. But valve is to smart to make a choice between these two. I am PRETTY sure that they banned him because they belived that he cheated. Otherwise, why should they ban someone who told that he got banned by the guy who bought his account. It just makes no sense at all 5) well nothing really changed that much. They only become able to play in not valve created events. 6)yes it is? I don’t know why valve didn’t banned a cheater while another cheater got banned. it just doesn’t make any sense at all, but there should be a reason why he is still able to play in pro scene while jampii can’t. 11) yes it did happened in the latest years. But he the difference between forsaken’s and jampii’s ban is that one of them got banned by valve and one of them got banned by esl, an international thing that has nothing to with valve. My point is, none of the cheaters, or people who accused of cheating should get unbanned. All of them should be banned and stay in that way. Otherwise, it just doesn’t make any sense.
2020-01-28 23:00
honestly, trying to keep up with this argument is pointless. we both clearly have our own strong opinions and that's it you literally don't even listen to my points to who am i even trying to convince.
2020-01-29 09:56
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
I do listen, and i even reply back to you. But you guys are saying that i am wrong every time when i reply back to you.
2020-01-29 15:42
halo | 
United States QastLe 
2) You mean to tell me that you didn't know it was wrong to steal at 13? 😐 Being a kid or an adult doesn't change the nature of theft, just as it doesn't change the nature of cheating. Both a kid and an adult know that theft and cheating are wrong. The difference is in the ability to understand the consequences of getting caught. There was nothing wrong with the example. You don't hold someone responsible for stealing a candy bar at 13 five years after it happened. You shouldn't hold someone responsible for cheating at 13 five years after it happened.
2020-01-28 22:36
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
A 13 year old boy should be developed enough to understand that cheating has a consequences. Cheating is cheating! It doesn't mean someone who cheated in the past should be unbanned. Because the cheater was a professional player doesn’t mean that he should get unbanned.
2020-01-28 23:03
halo | 
United States QastLe 
A 13 year old boy should be developed enough to understand that stealing has a consequences. Stealing is stealing! It doesn't mean someone who stole in the past should be allowed to work. Because the theif was a high level worker doesn’t mean that he should be allowed to work. You sound more ridiculous than the people who defend the American judicial system 😑
2020-01-28 23:09
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
So You just copy pasted my sentence but in a wrong way and now you are telling me that i am worse than people who do you think is wrong? Just tell me why your opinion makes sense by just writing a simple sentence. then i will listen you.
2020-01-28 23:15
halo | 
United States QastLe 
I used your words to show you how ridiculous what you are saying is if you replace "player", "cheating", "valve", and "ban" with their counter parts for any other situation. It makes no sense to hold someone responsible as an adult for their actions as a kid. People grow, mature, and learn with their mistakes. Kid's do stupid things that they know are wrong. Do you really believe they should be penalized for the rest of their life? Have a good day 😊
2020-01-28 23:24
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
I would agree but not in this case. Cheating is something that everybody knows is wrong. Why should someone who cheated should get unbanned for being young though?
2020-01-28 23:36
halo | 
United States QastLe 
I don't believe that someone who cheated as a kid, and then grinded their way to the top without cheating, would ever cheat again knowing that they could have a career. I can see banning kids who are caught cheating from playing competitively until they have reached adulthood(maybe unban 18-20yo), but to be permanently banned for childhood stupidity seems extremely harsh. Just my opinion. I apologise for my previous rudeness.
2020-01-28 23:57
zet | 
Switzerland MRKNUSPER 
yeah...but stealing is also something everybody knows is wrong. should someone who stole a bubble gum when he was 13 not be allowed to work anymore? your arguments are pretty dumb, sry.
2020-01-29 00:29
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
but those things you said is different. If someone went to an job interview(and his job type doesn’t matter, keep that in mind) and the interviewer saw that he stole a bubblegum a long ago When he was a kid, he will definitely noy care about that since he was a kid and it was something small that didn’t really matter. And when we think about jampii’s situation, he cheated in a video game that he wanted to be a good player on that game. And later on, he gets banned by doing that thing. And after a while, he goes back to there and askes them to be a pro player for once again. Its like he had a one chance to do nothing wrong and he lost that chance in that ”job”. Which is why i think jampii’s situation is different than any other thing you guys are saying to me.
2020-01-29 00:50
6) Then why are you trying to argue that s1mple still playing is ok? He is literally a proven cheater in the same game but with different name. Youre trying too hard to defend valves arbitrary-fuck-logic banning policy
2020-01-28 22:23
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
Did i said anything like s1mple is ok? Simple should also got banned as well but he didn’t. Its because valve is right at most of the things! And i do care about what valve does! I don’t give a f about some random awper.
2020-01-28 22:27
 | 
Finland autisti22 
ahaamahahmmhamhamhamh s1mple ahahhmamhahmahmmhamhamhamha what
2020-01-28 21:59
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
He got banned by esl for 2 years and he didn’t got banned by valve. That is why he is still able to play against pro players. and if you do remember, i am not the one who banned jampii. But your name checks out.
2020-01-28 22:07
 | 
Finland ilikecereal61 
you are literally braindead or baiting
2020-01-28 22:16
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
For what? Because some stupid guy on internet calling me retarted for sharing my own opinion by giving examples means that i am retarted?
2020-01-28 22:23
 | 
Finland autisti22 
ur argument is kinda ironic now when u comment this. s1mple literally got second chance when he got only banned by esl. valve had probably a chance and all reason to give him permanent bans to majors but they didnt. why? idk
2020-01-28 22:19
 | 
Finland ilikecereal61 
yep exactly and when i pointed it out he literally just stopped answering, kind of just proved the whole point
2020-01-28 22:21
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
Proved what? By saying something?
2020-01-28 22:24
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
How should i know why valve didn’t banned him?
 | 
Finland autisti22 
that was a rhetorical question
2020-01-29 00:31
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
I learned many new words today by you guys.
2020-01-29 00:32
 | 
Finland autisti22 
and dont tell me u dont know what is rhetorical question
2020-01-29 00:32
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
I learned it a second ago. Idk why but i feel hltv is good way to practice English with people when both me and the someone has different views on a topic.
2020-01-29 01:04
 | 
Finland autisti22 
go to school
2020-01-29 01:35
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
Just because i don't know the meaning of an English word means that i am stupid? Ok
2020-01-29 01:36
 | 
Finland autisti22 
if u dont own standard words, yes
2020-01-29 01:36
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
I know many words, but there is also many words that I don’t know.
2020-01-29 01:37
 | 
Finland autisti22 
idc
2020-01-29 01:40
S1mple cheated on ESEA server, not Valve server, so he got an ESL ban, not a VAC ban. ESL bam was 2 years and not permanent like VAC. When s1mple was banned he could not participate in ESL events. When Jamppi or any player is VAC banned, they cannot compete on Valve majors. This is a very simple concept to understand, get it into your head and stop crying for the sake of cheaters.
2020-01-29 16:45
 | 
Finland autisti22 
i dont, i just want to free jamppi. and did u just saw my comment and decided to comment back cuz i answered this shit already so learn to fuckin read and stop crying same things as others
2020-01-29 17:13
actual retard
2020-01-28 22:25
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
Why?
2020-01-28 22:26
s1mple should be banned too
2020-01-28 23:48
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
Yes he should. But valve doesn’t ban him.
2020-01-28 23:50
He was banned, for 2 years because ESL ban is not permanent. If he got VAC ban it would be permanent. He cheated on ESEA server so he got ESL ban. There are also players who have old Faceit bans but they play majors just fine. But if you cheat on Valve server and get VAC, its gg.
2020-01-29 16:51
Simple said he has scammed knives when he was a kid. iBuypower has played fixed match. Therese Johaug has used doping and is still top #1 athlete in her sport. What is common? These have already suffered their penalties. Also Jamppi has already suffered his penalty. He didnt get his chance to play in OG. Valve should unban Jamppi..
2020-01-29 10:52
 | 
Denmark Jeffersond 
+1 im glad hes banned
2020-01-29 10:56
+1111111
2020-01-30 00:39
no
2020-01-28 21:58
Hard to say this, but i agree.
2020-01-28 21:59
 | 
Finland ilikecereal61 
i mean if and IF valve finds out the ban was his, on his own account that wasnt sold, when he was playing then yeah, i get if they want to make him an example with banning him BUT a temporary ban would solve that too. make him an example, make him wait a year or 2 and he still can be a top10 caliber player. look at shaiiko from R6S. and i mean forsaken got A 5 YEAR BAN. FROM AIMHACKING HIS ENTIRE CAREER AND GETTING CAUGHT ON LAN. and jamppi? permaban from a thing that wasnt even investigated. retarded
2020-01-28 22:03
Vantaan Federer
2020-01-28 22:00
These "#FREEJAMPPI" threads isn't gonna get HIM unbannned
2020-01-28 22:01
why not? Did iBuyPower players keeped banned forever?
2020-01-29 11:08
No ibuypower players were banned from valve sponsored events and valve barely hosts events
2020-01-29 14:00
 | 
Finland KuKkaa 
I think there is something more that we dont know anything about. It cant be that simple
 | 
Finland ilikecereal61 
yeah sure if there is i get it but without more knowledge im just furious about the public double standard thinking. s1mple? massive fanbase and one of the best players in the world. CONVICTED from cheating, served his ban and he's fine jamppi wasnt even publicly stated as banned.
2020-01-28 22:06
 | 
Finland KuKkaa 
I just dont want to believe that valve dont CARE
2020-01-28 22:37
not sure what you mean but it's pretty simple: if you have a ban by Valve AND if it's in CSGO then you can't play at the CSGO major. s1mple is allowed to play because it was an ESL ban, not Valve. Jamppi must have a CSGO ban by Valve, otherwise he would be allowed to play. And there is nothing new about this, same rule as always.
 | 
Finland KuKkaa 
Okey. This is not how it should be imo. If jamppi was 13yo when he cheated he should be given another chance. I dont care about s1mple, he cheated in 1.6 which is different game
s1mple also cheated in CSGO, he is actually lying about it (but the ban was ESL): reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/2t.. also if Valve allows jamppi then basically any kid is just allowed to cheat without any consequences. and why would Valve use former cheaters at their events? the major exists to promote the game. they have no interest in using cheaters to promote their game and creating some complicated system that allows "second chances" just costs them money with no benefits.
2020-01-28 22:45
 | 
Finland ilikecereal61 
2020-01-28 22:50
I still don't understand what you are trying to say. I wasn't joking above, the rules really are simple: if you have a ban by Valve AND if it's in CSGO then you can't play at the CSGO major. also as for sharing accounts/selling accounts and so Valve has always made it clear that you are fully responsible for your accounts. if you give the password to your account to anyone for any reason then it's considered your fault if that person cheats. and again, this is nothing new and pretty much always has been steam policy (not even just about CSGO).
2020-01-28 22:56
 | 
Finland ilikecereal61 
The problem is how valve is handling it. The rules are clear and I'm okay with that but with Jamppi there hasn't been an official valve investigation in to the matter. If he wants to play majors he needs to get in to a team who can make it into the minor and then get investigated by valve. No team is willing to take that risk, thus making Jamppi's situation impossible. He can't get proven because he can't make it to the minor.
2020-01-28 22:59
What is there to investigate? Either at least one account he created has a ban on it or not. If it's a CSGO ban by Valve => he can't ever play at the major; else => no problem and no need for #freejamppi
2020-01-28 23:02
PLEASE FINNS WITH FAS stop making those retarded threads, your cry won't change anything
why not? Jamppi is talented player whom would definitely bring more viewers into Valves tournaments..
2020-01-29 11:10
~S1mple cheated confirmed Hltv: he was just a kid!! And he said he's sorry! ~vsm, jampi cheated when kid Hltv: deserved ban, cheaters ruin the game experience, I don't care he was just a kid, cheaters could go sleep in garbage :)) Double standard racista
2020-01-28 22:06
DaZeD | 
Turkey qubeKs 
Who said that? Literally nobody.
2020-01-28 22:10
no, it's because s1mple was banned by ESL and the other two by Valve. why do people not know the rules when it has been like that for years?
 | 
Finland ilikecereal61 
jamppi's ban was never publicly confirmed
2020-01-28 22:12
yeah, but why else wouldn't they hire him and there were leaks about it. also if he doesn't have a ban then freejamppi from what?
 | 
Finland ilikecereal61 
freejamppi is a catchy slogan for it im really looking for valve to come forward - if they state it is permanent then sure, okay, it is over. until then i think freejamppi is really good
2020-01-28 22:31
??? if he isn't banned then why doesn't he join a team and what are you protesting about? also Valve won't comment on it publicly, I don't think they ever have for any players. they will check players once they qualify for the minor or major or at least if there are rumors. and orgs probably care even more. I doubt orgs sign pros unless they confirm that they don't have any banned accounts. maybe some small orgs that are stupid or don't care as they will never make it to the major.
2020-01-28 22:35
 | 
Finland ilikecereal61 
that is exactly my point. this situation puts jamppi in a limbo where he literally can't join a team since valve doesnt give a fuck. no team with a chance to qualify for the minor wants him because of the rumor jamppi cant get investigated until he reaches the minor = his career is over even if he was innocent. as i wrote in the thread itself: " jamppi might not be innocent but he deserves a chance or atleast for the case to be thoroughly investigated and an official statement by valve to clarify the situation."
2020-01-28 22:39
 | 
Finland ilikecereal61 
yeah, this makes me mad
+1
2020-01-29 11:10
We need Jamppi in tier 1-2 :((
2020-01-28 22:08
why am i reading this with a hard finnish accent in my head
2020-01-28 22:26
s1mple best world = its ok jamppi bad = banned noob thats earth rule ok men? we dont need noob.
2020-01-28 22:28
 | 
Thailand hahahoha 
only finland defending him
2020-01-28 22:30
COCAINE | 
Syria Kansur 
were u a fucking saint at 13? yes
chrisJ | 
France Escher 
I don't know if I was a saint at 13 but I never cheated.
2020-01-28 22:37
i wonder why s1mple ACTUALLY cheated and isnt banned and jamppi and vsm cheated when they were 13yo and are banned also forsaken cheat on LAN and got a 5 years ban valve is just stupid
2020-01-28 22:43
 | 
Finland ilikecereal61 
+10000
2020-01-28 22:45
VAC ban is a different version of the ban mens S1mple got banned by esea anticheat, not VAC Forsaken got caught, wasnt banned by VAC
yeah I wasn't saint at age 13... I did cocaine and fucked prostitutes every night
2020-01-28 22:46
me too bruh)))
2020-01-28 23:31
flag checks out mens))
2020-01-29 00:27
Let's protest 😂
2020-01-28 22:53
 | 
Ukraine Vovanx 
jamppi is insane and has to be unbanned.. he could be up there with s1 and zywoo and if valvo doesn't unban they would be loosing out on money themselves! who cares about a ban when he was 13? kid's a beast and would be a just a waste of talent.. i don't see why anyone would not want him to get unbanned smh
2020-01-28 22:57
+1
2020-01-29 11:11
Halo 1.6 and GO are two different versions of the game So who vrooms?
2020-01-28 22:58
 | 
France RAINIZK 
you are just pissed because you got mantuu when you could of had jampii be honest he is a clear downgrade on jampii OG FANS AM I RIGHT
#freejampii
2020-01-28 23:02
Valve are pieces of shit to the cs community and dota 2 with all their support is still dying. Fuck them
2020-01-28 23:03
Valve's policy doesn't go far enough. Cheaters are scum and don't deserve to play the game AT ALL, never mind professionally.
2020-01-28 23:06
 | 
Netherlands zuzelmonster 
''put it into real world perspective. can someone who had stolen money from a big company ever become a CEO for that company? imagine being 13 and stealing a chocolate bar from walmart, then 5 years later you'd get the chance to go and get a valuable position due to your insane talent at the job. they look at you and tell you no because of the completely unrelated thing you did 5 years prior as an unmatured teenager.'' this is actually quite accurate with how it goes within the biggest firms on our beloved planet.
2020-01-28 23:30
once a cheater, always a cheater
2020-01-28 23:36
f0rest | 
Romania zoltes 
+1
2020-01-29 10:51
syrsoN | 
Germany PeKay 
Nobody cares hes Banned so stop crying not your Problem its his Problem
2020-01-28 23:41
rain | 
Netherlands Yourii 
Even swag and steel are not unbanned like what the fuck
2020-01-28 23:51
they're already playing as a pro at that time, meaning they know the risk + the throw was so obvious.
2020-01-29 11:28
rain | 
Netherlands Yourii 
Still doesnt mean you need a permaban. Swag was still young at that age. And the match was useless anyway
2020-01-29 11:54
 | 
Panama Stewie20kg 
nt jamppi
2020-01-28 23:53
Fuck that kid /close
2020-01-28 23:58
Hope there's some type of official ruling on this shit soon, just want some clarification on a final verdict.
2020-01-29 01:47
Anyone who seriously takes the stance "No! He cheated! No excuse! ban forever! Rip his head off and kill him! Nothing is ever worse and even when you are a child you know that you are committing the worst crime ever" are literally braindead The kid was fucking 12 or 13, give him a break now that he's an adult. Holy fuck
2020-01-29 10:55
+1
2020-01-29 11:12
I cheated but noone knows axaxaxax so know im top 1 hltv aka zywao
2020-01-29 10:57
 | 
Finland |shoNdel| 
Jamppi will be free in 01.02 2020.
2020-01-29 10:58
at 13 i was banging chicks not playing video games like loser jamppi.
2020-01-29 11:04
Things I wish from Valve in year 2020 *cheating is impossible or very hard in matchmaking *smurfing is not possible *better ranking system: like elorating *128 tick servers *#freeJamppi Nobody even knows what is this ban issue.. Was it even Jamppi? Or just account which was used by Jamppi? Whatever.. Jamppi has already suffered his penalty: not getting chance to play in OG. Thats why #FreeJamppi
2020-01-29 11:17
 | 
Europe twitchy_ 
Why he suffered a penalty? He's not banned right now and he can play CSGO. I mean, I see everybody talking like he's kidnapped by Gaben or something. hltv.org/player/14087/Jamppi#tab-infoBox OG didn't say that they denied his sign because he's banned or future ban we don't even know for sure if OG was after him, but that could be one reason, or maybe is because he's delivering average rating against tier 3-4 teams. Don't come with a nice edited video of frags or saying that he carries Zywoo on fun matches between them. If he's that good he would be delivering a 1.4 rating on that low pro tier. Plus he was even benched on his team, while it's true he was delivering nice kills on there and maybe it was because of the OG or other team transfer, we really don't know, but in theory his possible ban doesn't affect his team since they wouldn't play major at all.
2020-01-29 11:38
+1 he is little boy and everybody do that because it funny back then... He deserve second change!
2020-01-29 11:25
s1mple cheated in 1.6
2020-01-29 11:27
 | 
Europe twitchy_ 
csgo
2020-01-29 11:29
"Did you regret your ban during the CS 1.6 days? Yes, of course. I was banned from ESL events for two to three years in the days when they were the most relevant [tournament organiser]. Most importantly, I regret the wasted time, as had I not been banned then I'd have spent that time more productively."
2020-01-29 11:31
 | 
Europe twitchy_ 
2020-01-29 11:32
Ah.. The classic witch hunt
2020-01-29 11:41
 | 
Europe twitchy_ 
What? He cheated on csgo and that's it. If he says on the interviews that he cheated on 1.6 it's the same thing that when he talks about guardian having psychological problems to play when it's because he's the typical rusky anger kid yelling how bot is everyone (confirmed by event admins) instead of calm down and help the team, but hey! He wants the team to succed and that's more important than him being number 1.
2020-01-29 11:57
+1
2020-01-29 11:29
yea mens , but Jamppi still cheating in 2020 , for real , he is still a kid ? LMAO
2020-01-29 11:43
 | 
Europe Niko0 
All this #freejamppi shit us useless. Who cars I would just want to see a statement from Valve or even from Jamppi, just to get clarification of the situation, before blaming Jamppi or Valve. All of these things you have posted on HLTV are nothing but speculations with "trust me bro" after it. Just wait dipshits
2020-01-29 12:06
 | 
Chile strong221 
#FreeJamppi
2020-01-29 16:55
 | 
Ukraine Vovanx 
#FreeJamppi
2020-01-30 00:33
f0rest | 
Romania zoltes 
Please someone delete these threads already it’s pathetic!
2020-01-30 01:09
S1mple cheated in a different game though
2020-01-30 09:07
Who cares about a finnish Stampi.. He sucks dick, he will never be any "Zywoo" best awper you have in finald Xseven.. Now go die blz.
2020-01-30 09:08
#FreeJamppi
2020-01-30 09:09
Hard Legion
Gambit Youngsters
AGO
Illuminar
W7M
DETONA
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.