Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Fact Thread
device | 
Denmark bebm 
1. Cheaters, regardless of age, do not deserve a second chance, cheating in competition is basically the worst thing u can do in competition. If you did the "worst thing u can do in certain situations" in anything else, regardless of age, you wouldnt get a second chance. 2. Fnatic and Mousesports are temp t1 teams 3. After ZywOo leaves vitality/gets a different core to play with, he has a very solid chance of starting an era, and becoming the greatest of all time. If he stays with this core, his career will be the biggest wasted career in csgo history
2020-01-28 22:40
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Poland PanArek 
+1 to first +0,5 to second +1 third
2020-01-28 22:46
device | 
Denmark bebm 
take ur -1 back its true both of those franchises have had temp t1 teams before, and just looking at the structure of the teams its an easy prediction especially for fnatic no way fnatic is top 5 in 4 months JW flusha krimz golden all old in cs terms brollan only recently rose due primarily to the krieg krimz and jw will be dropping in form very shortly flusha already started dropping in form golden is arguebly the worst fragger on a top 15 team rn
2020-01-28 22:45
 | 
Poland PanArek 
okay, you opened my eyes a bit in esport
1. That is wrong, literally every justice system in the world treats minors differently to adults. As a minor you can get away with murder even(and get like 5 years in juvi) 2. That's yet to see but if you mean it literally, every single team is "temporary" tier 1 team since there will be a time where they fall off 3. I wouldn't necessarily say he'll start an era. It's certainly possible but it depends on the team he gets to play with
2020-01-28 22:45
device | 
Denmark bebm 
temp = fall off in a very short time like around 4 months or less since their peak liquid and astralis are the only 2 teams rn that are proven consistent t1 teams, u could argue EG but i wouldnt exactly say their time finishing in a bunch of semis was that t1 ish
I think Fnatic has the base to remain a tier 1 team, not so sure with Mouz. But it's yet to be seen and not a "fact" in my opinion
2020-01-28 22:47
device | 
Denmark bebm 
fnatics old+falling base that was already a temp t1 in 2018 rising for a peak of about 2 months before falling out of the top 10 are we talking about the same team rn?
2020-01-28 22:48
device | 
Denmark bebm 
murder isnt a good example for the first one, since murder isnt the worst thing u can do in life cheating is literally the worst thing u can do in a video game, there literally isnt anything worse also this Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. CSGO age rating is 18+
2020-01-28 22:48
But it is irrelevant if it's the worst thing you can do(I'd even argue that it isn't the worst thing since cheating in a pro game is much more severe than cheating in a random mm game). On the greater scale of things it didn't hurt anyone and barring them from ever playing in majors because they did a mistake at a time where they didn't even think of going pro os just unreasonable to me.
2020-01-28 22:51
device | 
Denmark bebm 
thats the thing u really cant hurt anyone physically in a video game which is why cheating is literally the worst thing in a video game that u can do playing csgo while under 18 is like driving underage obviously not the exact same situation because any real life comparison would be more intense for the real life situation but just go with the analogy for a sec cheating underage is like driving underage if u dont do anything wrong (u dont drive like a retard), u wont be stopped or punished but if u do shit wrong, ull face the consequences
2020-01-28 22:54
Nobody argues that they shouldn't have faced the consequences, they are arguing that the consequences are unreasonable. A life time ban is just not fair. People are arguing the same for the matchfixers of IBP If we go with your analogy, how would you feel like if you just never ever would get a drivers license just because you drove underage once? The punishment is not fair and not in balance with the severity of the "crime" commited
2020-01-28 22:56
device | 
Denmark bebm 
cheating isnt driving underage cheating is driving underage and crashing into someone else since when u cheat u hurt others but the punishements are also correlated a lifetime ban from the pro scene is hardly the end of the world, but a lifetime ban from driving is a more fitting punishment from the crime i commited in that senario
2020-01-28 23:01
Even if you crash into someone else while driving underage you don't get a lifetime ban so your analogy contradicts your point
2020-01-28 23:03
device | 
Denmark bebm 
Because i dont make the law but if u crash into someone underage driving i think u shiould get a lifetime ban if u cheat underage in a video u should get a lifetime ban in my eyes valve got it right, the law got it wrong
2020-01-28 23:04
That's where we disagree on priciples then. We won't ever get to an agreement based on that. It's still egregious that you called people dumbasses for disagreeing with you on this
2020-01-28 23:07
device | 
Denmark bebm 
where did i call u dumbass lmao? stop making shit up and feeling sorry for urself
2020-01-28 23:08
"one thing these dumbasses are forgetting is that a ban from the pro scene is HARDLY the end of the world " I believe that this is a big thing for the individuals that are affected by it so therefore you called me adumbass too
2020-01-28 23:10
device | 
Denmark bebm 
for the 2nd time now, in case u couldnt read i was refering to the part in #11 when he was talking about the kids spamming #free(some cheater who doesnt deserve a 2nd chance) dumbasses
If you only meant these specific group of people then fair enough you didn't call me personally dumbass but you still called people dumbasses that might have a nuanced point like me solely based on the fact that they used a specific hashtag
2020-01-28 23:13
device | 
Denmark bebm 
there is a difference between having a point and mindlessly spamming cringe on the internet if u dont understand that then idk what to tell u
2020-01-28 23:14
1. Is a false / dishonest comparison. Valve is a private company and the major exists to promote their game. Why would they be forced to used a cheater to promote their game and even give that person money? It's like a kid stole something in a store, never got punished for it and then years later the store decides they don't want to use that kid (now young adult) in their advertising and people go #freekidthatstoleshit And why is everyone ignoring that all those players knew about this all along? Valve has always been clearly about it that you can't play at the major with a ban and they tried to hide their bans and ignored Valve and now they act like victims.
2020-01-28 22:52
device | 
Denmark bebm 
one thing these dumbasses are forgetting is that a ban from the pro scene is HARDLY the end of the world they can still play/stream/make money off the game they just cant compete ate majors thats a slap on the wrist at most, barely a punishment, a harder punishment would be a IP vac ban which i wouldnt even totaally disagree with
2020-01-28 23:02
Okay you call me a dumbass now? I consider this conversation as ended then
2020-01-28 23:04
device | 
Denmark bebm 
when did i call u a dumbass lmao, i wasnt even responding to u i was calling all the kids on hltv and twitter spamming #freejamppi or #freevsm dumbasses " It's like a kid stole something in a store, never got punished for it and then years later the store decides they don't want to use that kid (now young adult) in their advertising and people go #freekidthatstoleshit" of #11
2020-01-28 23:05
Slovakia 4NTEP 
good content, keep it up! subbed
2020-01-28 22:49
 | 
Netherlands zuzelmonster 
1. you lost against cheaters today didn't you? i mean, i totally agree with you. but it still looks like you are very angry at the moment because you lost a game 2. mouse, maybe. fnatic, we'll see. 3. i cannot imagine a core that would zywoo good.
2020-01-28 23:05
device | 
Denmark bebm 
1. no, sick of all the retards spamming #free(disgusting cheater) 2. willing to argue but both are an easy prediction 3. 19 years old, first year as a pro, can do any role, can use any gun, easily top 1 of the year already
2020-01-28 23:08
 | 
Netherlands zuzelmonster 
1. explain, i don't get what you are saying. 2. fnatic is full of players that are getting to old for cs. they might be a tier 1 for now but won't be that for ever ofcourse. 3. you are only thinking about his skill, i personally do not know his personal situation but most french people really suck at....any language except for french.
device | 
Denmark bebm 
1. the people on hltv and twitter spamming #freevsm #freejamppi or #free some other cheater are pissing me off
2020-01-28 23:11
 | 
Netherlands zuzelmonster 
aah okay, no you are in my eyes right. they should not get a second chance. Swag should not get a second chance to because matchfixing also bad enough for a perm ban for a lifetime in my eyes.
device | 
Denmark bebm 
Facts
 | 
Netherlands zuzelmonster 
no, a opinion. its really bad what they did but it is YOUR opinion that they do not deserve a second chance. i share that opinion but others don't. there is no fact in this, its an opinion as it cannot be proven scientifically.
2020-01-28 23:15
3. french people are almost the best in the world in learning foreign languages. You do know that english is not the only one right? Netherland behind europeandataportal.eu/en/highlights/whic.. goabroad.com/articles/language-study-abr.. pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/08/06/mos.. netherlands almost the worst in europe If you only talk about english then fair enough, but review your sentence.
2020-01-28 23:36
You have a higher chance of getting killed dealing drugs than you do on death row in Texas
2020-01-28 23:14
 | 
Finland 0lter 
"in anything else, regardless of age, you wouldnt get a second chance." except you get a second chance in pretty much every sport. Cheating in for example soccer ie using performance enhancing drugs gets you just a 2 year ban and thats for ADULTS. Fully grown men. We are talking about 13 year old kids. If a 13 year old kids uses drugs to perform better he'd most likely get a slap on the wrist or something So you are full of shit piss off
2020-01-28 23:18
device | 
Denmark bebm 
yea these players get a second chance just not as majors like many sports cheaters get a second chance just not at the hall of fame in fact jamppi doesnt even get a 2 year ban retard, he can go play right now if he wants just not at majors many players rn get 2 year bans from playing AND banned from hall of fame permenantely so its worse for them
2020-01-28 23:21
 | 
Finland 0lter 
"jamppi doesnt even get a 2 year ban retard he can go play right now if he wants just not at majors" Lmao no big org wants to pick up a player that can never play at the majors so his career is in essence over. many players rn get 2 year bans from playing AND banned from hall of fame permenantely so its worse for them Who cares about the hall of fame? Major isnt the hall of fame
2020-01-28 23:27
device | 
Denmark bebm 
major is literally the csgo version of the hall of fame, or at least as close as u can get there is NO SUCH THING as a csgo hall of fame, but winning a major cements ur name in the history books, gives u a permenant badge to remember ur run by sorta like the HLTV top 20 #1 is basically a league mvp, since tournament mvps arent hte same as league mvps and for football the balloon dor, there is only 1 per year, mvp/balloon/hltv top 1 are comparable majors/hall of fame is comparable other t1 tournaments are like the championships of the sport, the major is as close to the hall of fame as csgo has
2020-01-29 01:04
 | 
Finland 0lter 
major is literally the csgo version of the hall of fame, or at least as close as u can get hahahaha no mate there is an esports hall of fame where many cs players have been inducted esportshall.com/ Majors is the same as champions league not hall of fame lmao. No big team would hire a player that can never compete in the champions league but a player that cant get into hall of fame?? Ofc they would lmao seriously who the fuck cares??? use your brain mate "there is NO SUCH THING as a csgo hall of fame, but winning a major cements ur name in the history books, gives u a permenant badge to remember ur run by" And who cares? The major isnt the hall of fame period. Lmao your entire argument is based off of that major is the same as the hall of fame which simply isnt true jesus grow a brain dude
2020-01-29 11:27
device | 
Denmark bebm 
there is literally 5 people in that budget ass hall of fame
2020-01-29 20:55
 | 
Finland 0lter 
hahaha who cares thats the hall of fame the major isnt deal with it
2020-01-30 10:24
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
American people are nice, fighting hard against the brainwash and are harder to turn around on average. Yet their politics is the worst among relevant countries.
2020-01-29 01:12
mika | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
+1 to all
2020-01-29 01:12
1- Depends on contextual factors (age, recidivism, knowledge, gains...). Cheating should be punished in all cases but not all of them should be punished in the same generic way and every case should be reviewed individualy like in any other 'crime'. So its a -1 from me. 2- We aren't certain of the future so that's not a fact but just a forecast. So another -1. 3- 'very solid chance' means that''s also another prediction, not fact yet. Its yet another -1 even tho I agree with what you said about zywoo and his future. (._.)_b
2020-01-29 21:04
pro100
Movistar Riders
Vitality
Astralis
W7M
DETONA
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.