Thread has been deleted
Last comment
idk but I'm happy she's here, if not the most beautiful she's one of the most gorgeous girls i've seen in my entire life, I always wondered why some stupid men go crazy as fuck or even spank girls after they leave them, but sjokz kinda made it kinda "understandable" to me (not sayin it's right to hurt anyone) but love is a retardness and some men simply can't control themselves. She's 12 years older than me but I can't stop watching her, it's worse than crack because crack u can at least use to quench your desire, and being with her isn't possible, i'm not even joking lol i had to share this with someone, ik you're gonna say tldr and shit but ok, i just wanted to write in somewhere.
2020-02-16 23:25
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Germany LucaMeyer 
She's my esport waifu! Leave her alone
2020-02-16 23:26
 | 
Brazil LucaSantos 
+1
2020-02-16 23:27
 | 
Italy LucaBianchi 
+1
2020-02-16 23:28
 | 
Finland perkelemeister 
idk but I'm happy she's here, if not the most beautiful she's one of the most gorgeous girls i've seen in my entire life, I always wondered why some stupid men go crazy as fuck or even spank girls after they leave them, but sjokz kinda made it kinda "understandable" to me (not sayin it's right to hurt anyone) but love is a retardness and some men simply can't control themselves. She's 12 years older than me but I can't stop watching her, it's worse than crack because crack u can at least use to quench your desire, and being with her isn't possible, i'm not even joking lol i had to share this with someone, ik you're gonna say tldr and shit but ok, i just wanted to write in somewhere.
2020-02-16 23:28
simp
2020-02-16 23:29
 | 
Finland perkelemeister 
+1
2020-02-16 23:31
FURIA
Swole Patrol
Dignitas
Orgless
Apeks
Tricked
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.