Thread has been deleted
Last comment
I very sad :(
felps | 
Romania VeryRomanianGuy 
Last week I got a bad mark in a subject and now I got another bad mark in the same subject feelsbadman now my parents scream at me and very angry
2020-02-17 19:08
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
pnarek | 
Poland PanArek 
turn off hltv and go learn u bastard
2020-02-17 19:09
 | 
Norway stekt_laks 
is u again???
2020-02-17 20:02
pnarek | 
Poland PanArek 
hello my frieend
2020-02-17 20:42
 | 
India hitman4636 
+1
2020-02-18 01:33
fat | 
United States girls 
study harder next time bro
o you still around, nice to see you here meen))))
2020-02-17 20:04
fat | 
United States girls 
i will always be here for you bro
2020-02-17 20:05
why did u change ur name, this one isnt suitable for me meeeeeen((((
2020-02-25 18:11
fat | 
United States girls 
xD i'm a man of many tastes maybe at one point i also thought they weren't suitable for me😲
2020-02-25 18:47
 | 
Russia ArtyoMM 
be calm everything will be all right, in 10 years that will be irrelevant just do your thing
+! Maybe even less, we don't know what year he is.
2020-02-17 19:21
school grades dont matter
2020-02-17 19:10
+1 They are only used as a false represantation for parents to believe that their kid is going to be a usseful member of society, which is most of the times not the case bcz in practice, school doesn't learn you almost anything....
2020-02-17 19:19
Yeah ikr, school are fucking time eaters you lost like 12h per day to go to school/spend time in school/back to home/do homework/study for exams School should start at 10:00 last 3-4 hours with 0 homeworks.
2020-02-17 19:23
I have nothing against school as an idea to learn ppl some basics, I have a problem with school in how they learn kids, I know they are heavily failing in doing it. I don't lose 12 hours from going to/back and staying in school/studying and doing the homework, for me it's only like 7 hours but I don't have a homework most of the times and even if I do, I am not doing him, I just stopped caring about the school, concept is fine but It's such a bad place irl. However I did listen a guy that used to spend in school quite a bit longer, like, imagine training some sport, going to school for like 8 hours and than still having to do shit like homework, sleep and maybe even do something around the house, I can't imagine it, such a shit life. I don't know one person that thinks: "Yo I like school as a place where you learn.", the only reason why SOME ppl may even like the school is bcz of the cool ppl you can meet and spend time with but other than that, nothing and even that fails If let's say you don't have any friends in the school, let alone If you even hate some ppl there, then It's almost like being in hell....
2020-02-17 19:33
+1 men))
2020-02-17 19:47
+1
2020-02-17 20:34
i agree with your point you will miss that "hell" in 5 years doe, trust me
2020-02-17 23:14
I didn't say that I won't miss it, ofcourse I will miss it when i've spent some good chunk time there and also met some pretty cool ppl in the meanwhile, I just said that there are just too many things that suck about it and that I can't wait to actually get away from some ppl that I've met in school and also take my life in my own hands. The reason why I prolly will miss it the most is bcz of how it brings all ppl together, in a way it's like religion and holidays where the whole family/friends come to celebrate it together. I definetly won't miss the subjects and the things I was supposed to study though, a bit earlier in my life I did care for once about grades and things like that but If you rly care and seek for knowledge then you can still be a scientist or smth. like that, the ones that know want what they want in their lifes do not need school, nor anything else to lead them, they will find the things themselves. EDIT: It looked like you disagree and are being sarcastic but I guess you do not.
2020-02-17 23:28
you wont even remember the subjects, yeah you are dead on, its cuz of the people, you will miss the environment, its like a family. after school the closest thing that is like that is army. yeah i aggree with u, i like the way they have it in finland in current school system, everyone are tested with same test, people are very different, its bullshit instagram.com/p/B7wSbTBHQdS/?igshid=vyb7..
2020-02-17 23:54
"Its cuz of the people, you will miss the environment, its like a family. after school the closest thing that is like that is army." Ye, that's what I also thought after my first comment but after I've already writted him, we are social beings and groups like school classes, army and etc. make us feel like we have a much greater purpose, that's why we miss groups. I like the way they have it in Finland too I think although I don't know that much about it, however I did watch one video about their schools and some ideas and concepts that that I've had in my head about how a good school should look like pretty much aligned with some things they do in Finland, It just made perfect sense to me and I could've understood it myself. It's not only about the same test dude, It's about everything. The thing with school is that It follows a certain tempo and the thing I realize is that every person has a different tempo of learning and that is one of the first basic things school fails in. However the thing is that It'sclose to impossible to follow everyones work in the class of 20+ ppl which is why I think classes should be with a much smaller amount of kids, like below 10, in the perfect world It would be only learning one kid but I doubt we are gonna have resources for something like taht any time soon lol, even making a space for only groups of 7 kids is kinda difficult and takes a good chunk of resources, let alone 1..... However, there is a tons of areas I see the schools could improve on, one of them would be that there could be much more experiments and practical tests where you wouldn't be in able to just repeat the words but would actually have to understand the matter in order to do a task, It would be hell of a lot more intresting and It would easily separate the ppl that actually understand the matter and therefore can find a solution from the ones that are just repeating the words from the book. Another thing that I don't see schools doing very often is drawing, I think drawing is one of the best ways to explain anything bcz we are kind of a rly visual beings which means that It's much easier to understand something that you can see compared to someones words that you forget after a few seconds, the picture stays in your head much longer. The one thing I also never see proffs. doing is explaining things through the comparison with the things that are familiar to us in real life. What I also forgot to mention about drawing is that with it u can much easier explain the certain concepts and ideas and combined with other things I mentionedlike comparison with things we are familiar with and doing those things in practice, I think there is a hell of a room for our education system to improve, this includes Finland. Proffs. should also be taught to stay quite respectfull towards kids bcz let's be real, nobody likes to ppl that are complaining all the time about their job and i've seen such ppl a lot of the times.
2020-02-18 01:24
ye you are right, i agree with you on everything i studied for 2 years in university then dropped off, it was not my thing for the same exact reasons if you r currently in school, you wouldent understand it, i mean ye you explain it pretty good that it is basically like family, but you have to leave it in order to feel that shit in high school i had good friends and teachers were nice but i still didnt enjoy it for some reason, 5 years later i miss every single day did you check the instagram post? here: instagram.com/p/B7wSbTBHQdS/ you are way older than your age buddy (assuming u are currently in school), you are wise, dont let society ruin your ideas, stick to your plans and dont care about other peoples opinion, write shit down just for yourself, it helps a lot
2020-02-18 01:23
I don't think I will go to uni either, school is already enough for me and uni is I guess around the same thing If not even worse, the only exception would be If you'd rly like what you are studying but there would still be the problems I already mentioned, nobody cares about your learning tempo, no practical tests mostly, no drawing and from listening to my sister, It seems that proffs. can rly be jerks. I did check the picture and I've already heard that sentence not that while ago, It's a wise one from a wise man. Yea, you are right, I am still in hs. 3rd grade to be exact (17 yo). "You are wise, dont let society ruin your ideas, stick to your plans and dont care about other peoples opinion," One dude told me a pretty similar thing, he is from Russia and many classify him as pedop., maybe you know who am I talking about If you've spent some time here.... "write shit down just for yourself, it helps a lot" I would actually prefer that thingy which lets you record your voice bcz It's much easier to catch your thought like that rather than writte it on paper where you have to re-read it from your head all over again and risk that you will forget it or writte it in a way that you can't understand the point that you were trying to make in the first place. I do think recording would be a good idea but honestly It might not even be that necessary, like when you understand how some things work in this world you'll start noticing that certain concepts and "rules" in this world keep repeating themselves, now, I'm not saying that you should look up for the excuses for the things that you do not understand with the "concepts" and "rules" that you've already seen, no, I am saying that when you get to understand some things in this world and when you know how to think, you'll realize that some "rules" or should I better say "laws" in nature endlessly repeat themselves soo even If some ppl would ruin my ideas, I would once after some time get to the exact same point, bcz a lot of the things in nature work in a certain way which leaves room for only one, logical explanation to a question and saying anything else would be false/make no sense.
2020-02-18 02:12
i think you are talking about spirituality yeah this world is a circle, events happen to you for ever until you learn the listen and move on i recommend you read dan millmans book "the way of peaceful warrior"
2020-02-18 02:39
COCAINE | 
Mongolia bozgor 
keep lying to yourself 👌😎
2020-02-17 19:45
 | 
Canada sexiestuser 
its not the same everywhere if grades matter in your country theyre dont necessarily matter everywhere else👨🏿👍🏿
2020-02-17 23:22
they dont matter on their own, but if you cant get good grades in the easiest part of your life you are retarded and wont achieve much later 👌😎
2020-02-18 07:53
Why don't you disprove us an Almighty one.
2020-02-18 01:21
GuardiaN | 
Other wInt3r 
Can't blame you, can't remember the last time I got a great mark, oh wait, It was since....no I can't remember it lol.
2020-02-17 19:11
talk about it to ur parents say: "Wow, Maths has been really hard this year i cant rly understand anything, the teacher sucks at explaining" Or smth like that
United Kingdom respi 
what subject
Here we call it telecommunications but all we do is basically digital electronics
2020-02-17 19:13
 | 
Czech Republic Xedys 
Can't get bad marks if you don't go into school😎😎
2020-02-17 19:12
5HEAD.GUYS THIS DUDE IS A GENIOUS
2020-02-17 23:26
study with hltv open in background
2020-02-17 19:14
no pain no gain, thats why your parents should beat you
2020-02-17 19:17
Or that's why you should be beaten soo you can never type on this forum again, ppl with as low IQ as yours shouldn't even be asked for an opinion. :)
2020-02-17 19:21
cry me a river, if you dont learn your lesson you are probably too young so your parents have to teach you something
2020-02-17 19:36
Ye, bcz beating is always the best teacher, like how stupid that sounds think about it for a sec? That can only make him hate his parents. If he can writte, he can prolly think, this dude is most likely older than 14 which means that he can prolly think for himself and If he doesn't want to study, that's going to be (or maybe not?) his problem, not theirs, As I said, If you are too low IQ your opinion is more than irrelevant. Crying over someones stupidity doesn't make you weak, It makes the person that writtes something like that not being worth a piss and I am not crying yet, yet......
2020-02-17 19:45
you dont need to write me a long ass text like I care about your opinion. I got beaten by my parents, I still love them, I am happy that I got beaten so I know which mistakes I made and why they beat me.
"I got beaten by my parents, I still love them, I am happy that I got beaten so I know which mistakes I made and why they beat me." Not everyone is like you, If at least your life didn't teach you that then nothing will, not even school. I don't care about your opinion either, i care about other ppl that might believe you for some stupid reason, some ppl do not like school and It comes as one of the worst parts of their lives, some ppl just can;t wait to get over it.
2020-02-17 19:53
so thats the reason why u should have bad grades? I use to suck at school to but because I got beaten I knew it was still important for me to learn and try at least my best to succed a lil bit in life.
2020-02-17 20:08
"I use to suck at school to but because I got beaten I knew it was still important for me to learn and try at least my best to succed a lil bit in life." Again that's only you, there is no reason or not for having a bad grades here, It seems like u rly don't get it. First thing is that It's not that important. Second thing is that I am not studying bcz I don't see a good reason to begin with, It's boring, I am forced to sit at one place for a period of time and I'd never do that If I'd have a choice, I do not like being forced by other ppl to do things, It's just brings an even stronger negative reaction from me, ppl I am around in my class are unbelieveably boring and shallow that I'd never spend my time around them If I'd ever have a free choice, ppl that are teaching us are boring and some part of them easily gets triggered which ends up in 1/3rd (or 4th) of the class being just them bragging and complaining about us, I do not even care about a good amount of subjects and in the end, they are not teaching us these things in practice, they only want us to repeat the matter and It doesn't matter whether you rly understood what you said or If you can't do in practice the things you said....
2020-02-17 20:40
My dad used to witness a lot of violence in his family as a kid and he told me that he doesnt want his kid to see any of that. I did get a few slaps from him but I have nothing but good words for him. I'm angry at myself for slacking too much while they work hard for me to be able to get a nice level of education.
2020-02-17 20:06
see, you would be more thankfull if you got beaten because than you would know how much important it is for your family that you get a good education. but yeah thats only my opinion every one have a other mindset to teach them children
2020-02-17 20:09
Nah I wouldnt, if you need a beating to realise youve done something bad youre either still young and immature or just plain stupid
2020-02-17 20:12
i got beaten until I reached my 14th year. sometimes you dont understand as a kid that you are dumb
2020-02-17 20:14
Do you plan on beating your kid if he keeps on failing classes?
2020-02-17 20:15
if hes not learning his lessons that its important to learn and hes not listening to me I will beat him for sure. thats the best way to teach your kids some manners
2020-02-18 06:19
tabseN | 
Europe oofmens 
-500iq brain u have fkn *censored* u are
2020-02-17 19:22
 | 
Brazil Norddeutscher 
Because the past years have shown that harsher punishment leads to a deeper understanding, sure bro.
2020-02-17 20:36
thats right go talk with your kid after bad grades and i am sure he will get good grades you dumbass
2020-02-18 06:18
just kill them
2020-02-17 19:23
NAF | 
Netherlands Ramskis 
Mens(((((
2020-02-17 19:31
In my experience studding and doing good its actually easier than doing bad and deal whith the extra work you have to do after and most of all your mental health. You will feel much better and be happier if you just study, pass and then you can forget about it, becouse belive me, untill you pass it will follow you every sencond in your head. Its the easier way.
2020-02-17 19:32
I know. I have noone but me to blame for all of this, I feel like a shit cause my parents work so hard for me and I couldnt even get a nice grade :(
2020-02-17 20:08
Just wanted to say its the easier way, i was veery lazy in school until i realized this. Also ignore your parents, take some responsibility and do this for you not for them.
2020-02-17 20:39
 | 
Europe MaHoTei 
honestly who cares about school grades if your dream is something that does not require school why would you even care what your parents think
2020-02-17 19:33
Well, maybe he doesn't have dreams and just wants to pass and arguing with your parents about it all time time can go pretty mental as time goes, I don't like school either but.....
2020-02-17 19:48
 | 
Europe MaHoTei 
then dont argue like agree with what they say and do what you want to do if you parents are not gonna support your dream fuk them do it yourself
2020-02-17 19:53
When i said pass, I didn't mean like having good grades, I meant like just getting over it.... In case you did understand me then i don't get your point, If you do not care about school nor your grades and just want to get over it, then you will have bad grades most likely which means that arguing is almost unavoidable, pretending like you agree with them would just mean that you are liying and want them to fuck off or that you are want to make them look like idiots, which, again, leads into arguing....
2020-02-17 19:58
Looks like youve gone through some arguements huh? Same here tbh but last year I promised to change myself and I actually did, its just that these last weeks I almost gave up on working cause of demotivation
2020-02-17 20:10
 | 
Europe MaHoTei 
mostly agreeing for them to fuck off cause if you know that no matter what you say their opinion will not change then its no point in arguing ( there are people who are "always right " you know )
2020-02-17 20:11
Yeah, but at least here where I am, arguging is pretty much unavoidable, every once in a while when my dad comes for few days from a close abroad country and when he does, he always bothers me about school for tens of minutes (If not even close to an hour) each day multiple times a day. I can't stay in the same room for like 20-30 mins without him bringing something (mostly school) to argue about, most of the times It's not even 15mins... My mental just goes down soo much for those 2-4 days he comes (once in a month) and It's unavoidable unless I make a new home... Same happens with my mother but i can somehow get along her bcz she does it less often, maybe It's bcz she spends more time here soo she gave up to some part but still....
2020-02-17 20:29
 | 
Europe MaHoTei 
yeah i feel you dude shits annoying
2020-02-17 20:30
 | 
Europe MaHoTei 
sad that parents think more about grades and shit than mental or happyness of their children
2020-02-17 20:31
Dude, It's not even close as much of problem If parents do not care about their childs mental as much Is when they are the main reason the child has a mental problems in the first place, like, some ppl are just bad to be around with, they act and make others around them feel miserable, It's not even about kids, those ppl make u feel miserable in genera and It only becomes worse when It's their kid bcz what parents a lot of the times do is that they are trying to live their lives through kids and "fix" their "problems" instead of letting them live their lives and learn from their mistakes. (If they are even making any). And the best thing in the end is that they all try to justify their bullshit with the money they provide to the house, here It's something like "as long as u are in my house/under my roof, you will act in X and Y way and you will do Z and S stuff". Like good job dude, you are providing money for your kid, you are such a good person, like idk, some parents are only good for the money they provide to their kids until they get on their own legs.
2020-02-17 22:04
I would say sorry for writting an essay about myself but I feel like It's something a lot of ppl experienced.
2020-02-17 22:09
 | 
Europe MaHoTei 
yup i truly can relate to you dude
2020-02-17 22:18
How old are you If I can ask?
2020-02-17 22:19
 | 
Europe MaHoTei 
2020-02-17 22:28
Still in highs?
 | 
Europe MaHoTei 
last year yeah
I am in 3rd out of 4 years, 17 years. Where are u from If i could also ask? (bcz I was never sure If high sc. and primary sc. in other countries last as much as they do here in Serbia and other Balkan countries as well).
2020-02-17 22:31
 | 
Europe MaHoTei 
belgium, think every eu is 4 grades for each sc
2020-02-17 22:34
There are actually some high school classes here that last only 3 years, but that's like 1 out of 5/6 grades, most are 4 years.
2020-02-17 22:37
 | 
Europe MaHoTei 
oh thats pretty neat
2020-02-17 22:38
Why? Most are still 4 years though, those few that are 3 years are ussualy based around some quite easy subjects like cooking, other one that comes into my mind is the Caterer but the rest of the ones from my sc. are all 4 years as far as I know, some schools may not even have classes that are 3 years.
2020-02-17 22:41
 | 
Europe MaHoTei 
oh so what you are reffering to are proffesional schools , we have those aswell
2020-02-17 22:45
I don't think soo, there are just different classes in one school, for example I am in a class that is about law and justice system of my country + there are other 4 year classes, one is about Finances, recently there was also one about Tourism but I guess there was too many ppl there soo It doesn't exist anymore and as I said, there are the ones for Cooks and Craters (I think It's called Cratering technician or smth. like that) that last only 3 years unlike all other ones. (bcz they are quite easier compared to the other ones)
2020-02-17 22:54
 | 
Europe MaHoTei 
oh ok gotcha kinda strange in a way but i guess its nice to have classes for cooks for example
2020-02-17 22:55
Class* It's only one per year for each "course" to say and there are like 7/8 different classes. Soo x 4 years. It's somewhere betwen 28 (7x4) and 36 (9x4) altogether with all 4 years.
2020-02-17 22:59
 | 
Europe MaHoTei 
oh damn than thats too much xd
2020-02-17 23:05
 | 
Europe MaHoTei 
imma just probs finish highschool and do a regular job after i dont want to go to uni
2020-02-17 23:06
I mean, that's fine too, I feel like I'd hate uni even more than hs but of course It depends, I mean, maybe I'd like soo It would actually be a good expirience but idk. If you make up your mind you can always decide to go to uni but as I said, school (and prolly uni. as well) rly aren't necessary to anybody, all of the things learned there you can also learn by urself If you rly want to. It's just how much learn you are willing to learn them and search for informations, not going to uni doesn't mean that you will be dumb for the rest of ur life or smth. like that.....
2020-02-17 23:12
 | 
Europe MaHoTei 
depends: if your job requires you have a uni graduate diploma then you kinda have to go to uni but yeah like you said id hate to go to uni tho there are people that know what job they want to do and they actually love go9ing to uni to learn for that job
2020-02-17 23:14
school iz ez mens)) just use brain u'll be ok 😎👌
2020-02-17 19:46
 | 
Germany Racist 
be happier then
Happens to me every week dont worry))
2020-02-17 19:50
Happens to me like every 3rd day LUL.
2020-02-17 19:58
 | 
Latvia tibr0 
i got same but i dont care lmfao
2020-02-17 19:50
Youre also romanian. Your bad mark is very small compared to that.
2020-02-17 19:59
 | 
Romania Pirlinho7 
Hahahaha,you are not the only one mate,i started to be ok with my mom screaming at me about my bad grades but still the only thing that matters in the last exam(BAC-ul) and then at the university you will have to work a bit harder.Until then just get that 5 grade at the end of the semesters.
2020-02-17 20:00
 | 
India pervysage12 
I teach the same subject at reasonable price, with a guarantee of A. Ezpz
2020-02-17 20:01
s1mple | 
Finland Jeppeh 
turn off hltv and go learn u bastard
2020-02-17 20:01
 | 
Sweden swediztann3 
then you go to the bird that gets youre shit done
2020-02-17 20:03
omg you are gypsy. just steal a horse and you will become happy
2020-02-17 20:09
Can u clean my toilet while I steal the horse?
2020-02-17 20:11
you don't have 5 eur, sorry
2020-02-17 20:41
go learn and show them u smart Romanian guy hard work always pays off
2020-02-17 20:15
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
hahaha study harder next time. ignore all these dudes saying grades don't matter, when in reality they do
2020-02-17 20:32
 | 
Sweden Olaf_DJ 
W R O N G
2020-02-17 20:36
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
keep telling that yourself until the best schools that lead to the nicest jobs turn you down for shit grades
2020-02-17 20:39
 | 
Sweden Olaf_DJ 
It’s not 2010 anymore, you don’t get accepted to the best universities just because of your grades, there is at least 4 interviews and each interview covers a different aspect of your life
2020-02-17 20:45
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
maybe in shit holes 👌🏿
2020-02-17 21:02
 | 
Sweden Olaf_DJ 
You are clearly clueless about that topic so why do you even discuss it with me ? Done talking here.
2020-02-17 21:04
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
shithole talking
OCEAN | 
Reunion 1iquser 
ofc they have interviews in special ed schools, just to find out what autism they're gonna have on their campus 😂
2020-02-17 21:05
k
buy new brain
2020-02-17 21:05
For you?
2020-02-17 22:12
 | 
Bulgaria kr9ptonn 
oh no so heartbreaking
2020-02-17 23:16
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
What are you 13? Man the fuck up and study and focus on your own future. I would be mad as well if my kid would be wasting his time in HLTV instead of focusing on his own life.
2020-02-18 01:20
The biggest flag checks out I've ever seen.....
2020-02-18 01:21
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
It's a fact if he got shit mark twice in a row, what about actually studying instead of posting to HLTV.
 | 
France RAINIZK 
c0mE t0 bRaZiL
kekw hltv at its finest instead of studying go on hltv and shitpost gets bad marks surprised pikachu face
2020-02-18 02:53
god ure so dumb
2020-02-18 06:48
Men u won't give a fuck about this mark next year, nobody will change men))))))
2020-02-18 08:31
only low iq people have bad marks blame your parents for giving birth to a low iq child.
2020-02-25 18:12
SKADE
Endpoint
Syman
Heretics
W7M
DETONA
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.