2. just don't go outside at the night time, sometimes drunk polaks are aggressive (but only sometimes)
Poland is cheap but only in small cities. No you don't have to be carefull about stuff. No there isn't a lot of scams but take yours stuff with yourself every time
If you compare Poland to USA, Poland is pretty cheap. Katowice is a big city, so just dont go to shady alleys and you gonna be fine. In most cases people are friendly, so you don't have to have extraordinary awarness about your stuff. :)
polish grils are super easy so just make sure your accent is strong and enjoy ur stay))
Comparing to USA everything is extremely cheap, you don't have to worry about money.
According to second question, I know that americans are really open people and you like to talk to those you don't even know. It doesn't work in Poland, everyone is rather quiet and most of people won't reply if you'll say something to them.
Of course you have to be careful to avoid scams, but it happens hardly ever I'd say
Have a good time in Poland!
tbh dont worry about polaks, maybe the 60+ ones will talk shit about you unless u are white
and buy only in shops, sometimes the markets have too high prices.
Dont get too cocky and rest is fine i guess
just avoid strip clubs mate, poland is cheap
Dont say that Kubica is a bad driver
1. NO, they won't steal your pants stop living by stereotypes.
2. If you don't live in Poland then prices will be really low for you.
3. Sometimes you have to be careful where you go when it's a night.
4. Markets have lower prices than local small shops.
5. Try to rent apartment instead of hostel for a couple of days - it's worth af and almost same money.
//Edit: you'll be fine if you don't ask for it yourself.
Katowice is friendly city, but overprice shops and restaurant
Man its like u have 4 times more money after exchange sooo you should have very comfortable stay here
Go to Krakow I'm there right now