Thread has been deleted
Last comment
I think I officially entered to vicious cycle: Wake up, get to work, get out of work, go to gym, eat, sleep... I’ll die achieving nothing. This is just a vicious cycle. Fuckkk
2020-02-19 19:12
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Then change, its all on u brudda, wont come on its own
2020-02-19 19:14
 | 
Ecuador Ageless 
Just play CS ez break
2020-02-19 19:14
 | 
Morocco [x] 
well, that seems normal to me
2020-02-19 19:15
That's not a vicious cycle, that's capitalism for you 🤮🤮☠️☠️
2020-02-19 19:15
 | 
Morocco [x] 
+1 it's all about leeching off welfare money and play video games all day long
2020-02-19 19:16
That’s a vicious cycle caused by capitalism*
2020-02-19 19:16
Yeah ok i have mistaken
2020-02-19 19:19
Rich | 
North America Gumdrop 
What are you hoping to achieve?
2020-02-19 19:21
I mean, if the world was communist it would be the same thing He just wouldn't be getting paid his own salary at the end of every month
2020-02-19 19:23
Rich | 
North America Gumdrop 
+111111
2020-02-19 19:24
0/8
2020-02-19 19:29
Explain yourself
2020-02-19 19:30
Now explain #15
2020-02-19 19:35
don't know how to read #15
2020-02-19 19:43
I do know how to read it It just isn't true So please explain your reasoning instead of making incorrect statements.
2020-02-19 19:45
It's correct. Making people work together instead of having competition between companies so worktime is more organized. Making unemployed people work because the job market no longer applies to the "supply and demand" rule of work. Getting rid of useless things that are created because of capitalism (shareholders, "happiness manager" and the "bullshit jobs"). Then get rid of this magnificient thing created by capitalism called "planned obsolescence", so the people will now have to produce less because things will last longer. Get rid of all the jobs around advertisement.... So in the end, you will have a lot of workers and less work to do, so instead of making people work 35-40 hrs a week and having a lot of unemployed people like in capitalism, everyone's work but less. Just to say, that's just things i wrote in 10mn on fucking hltv, it's not comprehensive so go educate yourself, read Bernard Friot for exemple...
2020-02-19 20:14
bro that's the most warped sense of reality I've seen this year from someone on HLTV, holy moly
2020-02-19 20:16
0/8 as always from someone who think reality = capitalism
2020-02-19 20:22
'Making people work together instead of having competition between companies so worktime is more organized. Making unemployed people work because the job market no longer applies to the "supply and demand" rule of work' not even worth arguing given these statements, maybe you'd get some upvotes on reddit tho
2020-02-19 20:55
0/8
2020-02-19 21:43
I agree with #30 Getting rid of competition will have an adverse affect to what you have described. Competition pushes companies to become more efficient and to innovate, in order to make more money. Lack of competition will not motivate "companies" (or whatever you'd call a company in communism) to work efficiently because they have no one to beat. And because of the lack of innovation, the quality of goods and services will go down, or will stop increasing. Just look at the UK rail network. It is privatized, but it's still shit, because there's no competition; there are multiple rail companies, but they all operate in specific regions, so they don't actually compete with each other, effectively creating a monopoly in that area. This is exactly what would happen in the situation you are describing - one body of people working together is pretty much a monopoly. And I'm sure you'd agree that monopolies are not a good thing for anyone but the people in control of the monopoly. Also, shareholders aren't useless as they provide investment for a company. I'd never heard of a happiness manager until now, but surely this is something you would like? Employers looking after the welfare of their employees? And I don't know what you classify as "bullshit jobs". As for planned obsolescence, it is illegal in many countries. Apple recently got fined for it. But in your world, things wouldn't last as long anyway, because again, since companies don't have to innovate, the quality of those products will be worse off anyway, so they'll break on their own. It'll just be natural obsolescence. And you can't just say that the government will motivate people to work hard. People are motivated by money. We are ultimately greedy creatures. Your opinions sound like a kindergartner's. "If we all work together and share then we can get the job done!" That's not how the real world works.
2020-02-19 20:59
You got it all wrong. Classic
2020-02-19 21:44
You have no counterpoints so you just say that I'm wrong without providing any further argument to back yourself up. Classic.
2020-02-19 21:46
that's exactly what I meant by #32, I would've stated the exact same things you have, but it's an utter waste of time as he's got an incredibly warped sense of reality and probably got a lot of his ideas off of reddit where all the neckbeards who've had shit provided for them and never had a job discuss politics and economy. Just imagine saying competition is bad for progression, jesus christ.
2020-02-19 22:10
Yeah, I'm just procrastinating from doing what I should be doing so I have time to waste on shit like this
2020-02-19 22:11
Cry more
2020-02-20 10:03
#42 and i have taken my precious time to wrote thing that you could have learned all by yourself if you weren't this dumb
2020-02-20 10:02
I'm smart for not listening to a word you say. You are genuinely brainwashed. The lack of logic in that entire reply literally made my head hurt when I read it. Go back to your communist subreddit or whatever depraved part of the internet you came from. And as I said, I'm not replying to any more of your comments, so if you want to waste more of your time on something I won't read, then that's your problem.
2020-02-20 15:04
You could have say "i don't have arguments and i don't want to admit that i'm wrong" in shorter terms LMAO
2020-02-23 16:10
Dude it's been 3 days, I forgot you even existed. Why are you still so mad lmao
2020-02-23 16:13
I was busy. I have other things than HLTV in my life u know
2020-02-23 16:14
Yeah I know you use reddit too
2020-02-23 16:15
nt i don't even go to this website. The things i was busy with was work, family and friends you know ? what you don't have
2020-02-23 16:16
I have all of those things In reality you were on a street corner handing out flyers for the French Communist Party or some bs
2020-02-23 16:20
nt seething. Seems like you are mad LMAO
2020-02-23 16:21
Really? Seems like I'M mad?
2020-02-23 16:37
indeed
2020-02-23 16:39
Why is that? I'm genuinely interested, because I'm not mad at all and haven't been acting like it either in my eyes. Like I said, it's been 3 days and I forgot about you.
2020-02-23 16:50
#73?
2020-02-23 19:10
"Getting rid of competition will have an adverse affect to what you have described. Competition pushes companies to become more efficient and to innovate, in order to make more money." not really. It pushes company to lie, have useless fonctionalities added to their products, reunite in lobbies to push planned obsolescence all together, etc etc... You even write "in order to make more money", that's a confession. That means if a company has to lower the quality of their products in order to lower the cost of production in order to win more money (not to lower the price obviously), they will do it because that's totally normal in capitalism and that's what they've been doing for the past years or decades. Real innovation comes from law enforcement in security, environment, etc etc... "Lack of competition will not motivate "companies" (or whatever you'd call a company in communism) to work efficiently because they have no one to beat." yeah obviously, because everyone is really motivated to work under capitalism. I don't think so because in capitalism, if the companies make large profit or not, 99% of the employees will get paid the same. So i don't think it will change anything to today but the guys who represents the last 1% will work for the society instead of working to make the most money out of it, which, if you read what i already writing, is bad. "And because of the lack of innovation, the quality of goods and services will go down, or will stop increasing." nt but did it really increased recently. Not the reliability for sure, maybe the environmental impact but that's thanks to states and their law enforcement, not the willing of the company. That should be the two primary things they need to inovates in and you can already see that they are not willing to inovates there. "Just look at the UK rail network. It is privatized, but it's still shit, because there's no competition; there are multiple rail companies, but they all operate in specific regions, so they don't actually compete with each other, effectively creating a monopoly in that area." OK, the problem is probably the fact that it's privatized, they want to make money in a sector where it is supposed to be a public service. "This is exactly what would happen in the situation you are describing - one body of people working together is pretty much a monopoly." No cause you are talking about a privatized company tjat want to make the maximum amount of money in their business and i'm talking about a public service. "And I'm sure you'd agree that monopolies are not a good thing for anyone but the people in control of the monopoly." No, not if the purpose of the monopoly is to deliver a public service but nt. "Also, shareholders aren't useless as they provide investment for a company." Blablabla thanks for the capitalist propaganda. Shareholders are useless in everyway. They don't work, when they invest in a company, they don't care about what the company produce, the quality of the products. They just want their money back with a bonus. That's why they're useless, money enter this bubble and never really leaves it. They're parasites. "I'd never heard of a happiness manager until now, but surely this is something you would like?" NO. If you think the fact that we need them in our life is good, you're dead wrong. But that's expected from you. "Employers looking after the welfare of their employees?" You're so naive. It's because a "happy" employee has more chances to be alienate. "And I don't know what you classify as "bullshit jobs"." Google is your friend. "As for planned obsolescence, it is illegal in many countries." naive, naive, naive. "Apple recently got fined for it." And? This is the proof that it still happens and you are like "great". Cause if you think Apple is the only one doing it, you're wrong. "But in your world, things wouldn't last as long anyway, because again, since companies don't have to innovate, the quality of those products will be worse off anyway, so they'll break on their own. It'll just be natural obsolescence." not really since the companies don't want to improve the quality of their products in capitalism already. Not only non-capitalism products will last longer, they will also be easier to repair. Cause, you know, capitalists aren't really happy when you repair their products to make them last longer. "And you can't just say that the government will motivate people to work hard. People are motivated by money. We are ultimately greedy creatures." The majority of people don't just want more money to have more money, they want more comfort, more time to enjoy life, eat healthy, security of work, less stressful work. And what you want his nearly hostage-taking when people have to work a lot not to enjoy life, but just to survive. "Your opinions sound like a kindergartner's. "If we all work together and share then we can get the job done!"" Cause yours sound like what? It sounds like you are alienated AF. "That's not how the real world works." And obviously, to finish this shitshow, you use this sentence which is all wrong. You should use this instead: "That's not how the CAPITALISM works" thanks.
2020-02-20 10:01
"not really. It pushes company to lie, have useless fonctionalities added to their products, reunite in lobbies to push planned obsolescence all together, etc etc..." Not ONE of the things you mention here are mutually exclusive with the company improving their products. You can't just say "not really" and then not actually prove that that is the case, instead just listing a bunch of irrelevant things. And "reunite in lobbies to push planned obsolescence all together" is collusion, and is VERY illegal, and companies HAVE been fined BILLIONS for doing it. "You even write "in order to make more money", that's a confession. That means if a company has to lower the quality of their products in order to lower the cost of production in order to win more money (not to lower the price obviously), they will do it because that's totally normal in capitalism and that's what they've been doing for the past years or decades" For someone that hates supply and demand so much, you should at least understand how it works first. If they decrease the quality of the product, demand falls, so sales fall, so revenue and profits fall. They lower the cost of production by producing those products in a more efficient way, not by making them worse quality. Example: youtube.com/watch?v=wot9DFzFRLU It says in this video that the company itself is encouraging its employees to make kaizens, and they actually do it. And the idea that capitalism has been producing low quality products for "decades" is absolutely fucking ludicrous. Like, just look at how far technology has come in the last few decades. How can you possibly even say that? "yeah obviously, because everyone is really motivated to work under capitalism. I don't think so because in capitalism, if the companies make large profit or not, 99% of the employees will get paid the same. So i don't think it will change anything to today but the guys who represents the last 1% will work for the society instead of working to make the most money out of it, which, if you read what i already writing, is bad." For a start, I wasn't even talking about workers before you wrote this, so read what I write. But whatever. In communism, 100% of the workers will be getting paid the same amount anyway - NOTHING! How is using communism going to make workers any more motivated? If that top 1% in the company isn't focused on making profits, they aren't going to be pushing their employees to actually work efficiently! In capitalism, the motivation that employees have is that if they don't work hard enough, they get fired! "nt but did it (quality of products) really increased recently." YES! FUCKING YES, IT DID! DO YOU LIVE UNDER A FUCKING ROCK? "OK, the problem is probably the fact that it's privatized, they want to make money in a sector where it is supposed to be a public service." The fact that you have to use "probably" proves to me that you have no clue what you're talking about, and are just making things up off the top of your head to try and justify yourself. "No cause you are talking about a privatized company tjat want to make the maximum amount of money in their business and i'm talking about a public service." A public service can still be a monopoly. Monopoly definition - "the exclusive possession or control of the supply of or trade in a commodity or service." Whether the people in control are focused on profit is irrelevant. "Blablabla thanks for the capitalist propaganda." You are actually trying to make yourself out to be an intelligent person but you say "blablabla" instead of actually arguing back. Even more evidence that you're a kindergartner. Moron. "they don't care about what the company produce, the quality of the products." Of COURSE they fucking do. If the company is producing shit products, they're not going to make any more money, are they? "money enter this bubble and never really leaves it" Yes it does! That money gets invested into the company and makes it better! "If you think the fact that we need them in our life is good, you're dead wrong. But that's expected from you." I DIDN'T say that I think we need them. Again, read what I write. "You're so naive. It's because a "happy" employee has more chances to be alienate." But communism is all about making employees happy? So communism would be doing the exact same thing? Also, do you even know what the word alienate means? ""And I don't know what you classify as "bullshit jobs"." Google is your friend." All I get is some book. Not a list of what jobs are actually bullshit. So in this case, Google is not my friend. "naive, naive, naive." What? That's it? You think that just saying the same word 3 times actually proves your point? Try again, kindergartner! "And? This is the proof that it still happens and you are like "great". Cause if you think Apple is the only one doing it, you're wrong." A company is getting punished for doing something that you hate and you think that that isn't great? If a murder gets put in jail, do you just say "that's a bad thing, because it means that people are still murdering"? I don't think Apple is the only one doing it. But you seem to think that every capitalist company is doing it, which isn't true. "not really since the companies don't want to improve the quality of their products in capitalism already." Yes, they do. I have already explained this in this reply. "The majority of people don't just want more money to have more money, they want more comfort, more time to enjoy life, eat healthy, security of work, less stressful work. And what you want his nearly hostage-taking when people have to work a lot not to enjoy life, but just to survive." Ok, but explain how communism would provide any of this? Because you have utterly failed thus far. Look at obesity rates and then think that people want to eat healthy. "Security of work". Your job is secure if you work hard enough. Therefore people are motivated to work harder than in communism, where you just get given a job no matter what. "Less stressful work" What? Again, how would communism make the same job less stressful? And what the fuck are you talking about with hostage taking? "Cause yours sound like what? It sounds like you are alienated AF." Mine sound like they don't come from a fairytale world. And again, do you even know what alienated means? "That's not how the CAPITALISM works" No, that's not how the real world works. I meant what I said, and what I said was correct. You seem to be calling me naive a lot, so I'm going to just destroy your entire argument. Are YOU really naive enough to think that the people at the top in communism will actually end up working for the benefit of society, and not ultimately for their own benefit? I am not going to waste any more of my time on entertaining your childish fantasies. This is my final reply. Just read this instead. washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspirac.. Tldr: shut up commie, goodbye.
2020-02-20 14:59
0/8 "Not ONE of the things you mention here are mutually exclusive with the company improving their products. You can't just say "not really" and then not actually prove that that is the case, instead just listing a bunch of irrelevant things." I said "not really" because you were saying this like it's always true, but no, competition doesn't push companies to innovate or improve their products, but to make more money. If they want to make more money, they can do what you say, but they can also do what i say. And the things i said can only be fixed by killing capitalism first, as simple as that. "And "reunite in lobbies to push planned obsolescence all together" is collusion, and is VERY illegal, and companies HAVE been fined BILLIONS for doing it" NT naive. And if the only thing that prevents them from doing it are laws, like you said, why do you suck capitalists' dicks so much. "For someone that hates supply and demand so much, you should at least understand how it works first. If they decrease the quality of the product, demand falls, so sales fall, so revenue and profits fall. They lower the cost of production by producing those products in a more efficient way, not by making them worse quality." NT wizard, you are probably one of those who believes in endless economic growth in a finished planet. If you think they can lower the cost of production indefinitely without destroying the environnement or the people, you're special. And if you think they can't lower the quality without backlash HAHAHA you're naive. They just have to include a bunch of fonctionnalities on-trend and it's done. Cars, smartphone, PC, washing machine,... all of them. "It says in this video that the company itself is encouraging its employees to make kaizens, and they actually do it." Video showing less than 1% of the companies btw LMAO. And you probably think this can't apply to another economical system than capitalism LMAO. I hope they're paid well btw (but probably not). "And the idea that capitalism has been producing low quality products for "decades" is absolutely fucking ludicrous. Like, just look at how far technology has come in the last few decades. How can you possibly even say that?" i say that because it's true, some things have improved, some things have deteriorated. Without capitalism we could heradicate the last part of my sentence. "For a start, I wasn't even talking about workers before you wrote this, so read what I write. But whatever." Obviously you weren't talking about workers, you don't care about them and you don't know what is work like. "In communism, 100% of the workers will be getting paid the same amount anyway - NOTHING! How is using communism going to make workers any more motivated? If that top 1% in the company isn't focused on making profits, they aren't going to be pushing their employees to actually work efficiently! In capitalism, the motivation that employees have is that if they don't work hard enough, they get fired!" Wrong in every way, don't talk about communism if you don't know anything about it, go read some books fucking idiot. "YES! FUCKING YES, IT DID! DO YOU LIVE UNDER A FUCKING ROCK?" No and i don't in a wonderland like you. "The fact that you have to use "probably" proves to me that you have no clue what you're talking about, and are just making things up off the top of your head to try and justify yourself." The probably was sarcastic LMAO, btw that isn't a proper answer to what i said nt. "A public service can still be a monopoly. Monopoly definition - "the exclusive possession or control of the supply of or trade in a commodity or service." Whether the people in control are focused on profit is irrelevant." Did i contest it was a monopoly ? NO nt. You can't even make the difference between a private company and a public service so good job for showing how much of an idiot you are. "You are actually trying to make yourself out to be an intelligent person but you say "blablabla" instead of actually arguing back. Even more evidence that you're a kindergartner. Moron." Stay mad, i spoke the truth. "Of COURSE they fucking do. If the company is producing shit products, they're not going to make any more money, are they?" The average shareholding last 22 seconds. NT "Yes it does! That money gets invested into the company and makes it better!" 2 IQ. They want their money back nearly immediatly. A lot of them destroys companies by selling them in small parts and stuff, so they earn their money back in a very short-time. You seem to live in a wonderland really. "I DIDN'T say that I think we need them. Again, read what I write." You wrote : "I'd never heard of a happiness manager until now, but surely this is something you would like? Employers looking after the welfare of their employees?". I think it says it all you uncultured kid. "But communism is all about making employees happy? So communism would be doing the exact same thing? Also, do you even know what the word alienate means?" Earlier i wrote : "Wrong in every way, don't talk about communism if you don't know anything about it, go read some books fucking idiot." it still applies right now. "All I get is some book. Not a list of what jobs are actually bullshit. So in this case, Google is not my friend." Buy glasses (if you can, because maybe your medicare ain't that good). "What? That's it? You think that just saying the same word 3 times actually proves your point? Try again, kindergartner!" It doesn't change the fact that you are naive. "A company is getting punished for doing something that you hate and you think that that isn't great? If a murder gets put in jail, do you just say "that's a bad thing, because it means that people are still murdering"?" It isn't great. In a good society, you're supposed to prevent not punish. But thanks, it shows what kind of "society" you are into. "I don't think Apple is the only one doing it. But you seem to think that every capitalist company is doing it, which isn't true." Did i said that ? NO. All of you rightists just making up things... "Yes, they do. I have already explained this in this reply." And i already proved that you're wrong. "Ok, but explain how communism would provide any of this? Because you have utterly failed thus far." I already wrote, and it still true : "Wrong in every way, don't talk about communism if you don't know anything about it, go read some books fucking idiot." "Look at obesity rates and then think that people want to eat healthy." HAHA you just stepped in the wrong garden budy. First, you imply that every people think the same because of an "obesity rate". Then you are acting like that's what people wants, to be obese but it's actually not true for most of them. You don't know that you can make way healthier burgers or drinks than mcdonalds' for around the same or a better taste. People will want this but companies doesn't because what the they want is to make more money, and if by that it means they have to lower the qualty of their products to do it, they will do it. The food industry is a perfect exemple of this. "Your job is secure if you work hard enough. Therefore people are motivated to work harder than in communism, where you just get given a job no matter what." NAIVE AF HAHA none of this is true. Like i said before, some shareholders just want to have their money back and so destroy industries by selling them in small parts. Some of them outsources their companies because there is always someone who will work harder than you for less in this world. So having a job and keeping it doesn't have anything to do with working hard and even if that was the case, it will just make every workers poorer in the long run (we can't already see the beginnings today). "What? Again, how would communism make the same job less stressful? And what the fuck are you talking about with hostage taking?" More security of work means less stressfull so it's a yes already. But to ad, i would that less time of work would also improve this part. And yes, it's hostage-taking if you have zero protections for the workers and so they have to beg to the riches to let them give you money so you can eat and stuff. It's a metaphor of capitalism. "Mine sound like they don't come from a fairytale world. And again, do you even know what alienated means?" Yes i know what to alienate means and that's a big difference between people searching for solutions and people eating capitalism's fairytale everyday. "No, that's not how the real world works. I meant what I said, and what I said was correct." It wasn't nt. "You seem to be calling me naive a lot, so I'm going to just destroy your entire argument. Are YOU really naive enough to think that the people at the top in communism will actually end up working for the benefit of society, and not ultimately for their own benefit?" NT you believe that communism can't match with direct democracy, that's not true. But what is sure is that capitalism can't match at all with direct democracy or it will end up transforming into communism. That's why none of the people currently at the head of a country would give more power to the people. Because what you said, the fact that they work for their own benefits, is already true, in his very capitalist world. NAIVE "I am not going to waste any more of my time on entertaining your childish fantasies. This is my final reply. Just read this instead." Ilya Somin LMAO tl;dr : NT Thatcher
2020-02-23 16:08
how's it any different for other ideologies? lol.
2020-02-19 19:24
He can do more in his life with less worktime
nice delusion you've got there bud
2020-02-19 19:37
0/8 as always
2020-02-19 19:43
lul yes in communism ppl dont work
2020-02-19 19:45
educate yourself
2020-02-19 20:09
in contrast to you, im from a country that experienced communism
2020-02-20 11:44
Hahaha
2020-02-20 13:38
ok you don't what happens in France. Thanks for confirming how uncultured you are
2020-02-21 17:55
clown
2020-02-21 18:52
0 arguments. I knew that already
2020-02-23 16:11
Rich | 
North America Gumdrop 
Seems normal to me...
2020-02-19 19:18
F
2020-02-19 19:30
Now get a wife and some kids.
2020-02-19 19:50
ropz | 
Czech Republic y0fl0w 
2020-02-19 19:51
nice track
2020-02-20 10:04
Then change, you're not a tree.
2020-02-19 20:56
Going to gym after work. that is vicious. Enjoy busy gym.
2020-02-19 21:47
welcome to adult life
2020-02-20 10:03
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
That's like me study, get home and do school work, eat leftovers/cook food, get to the gym, come home and watch some series with a girlfriend until 11 pm, go to sleep and wake up at 6 am.
2020-02-20 11:49
sleep 8-9 hours, work 8-10 hours , gym 1 hour , eat 30 minute what u do with the rest?
2020-02-20 13:40
shit
2020-02-23 16:21
welcome to the club
2020-02-20 13:43
 | 
Poland Feym 
Read my post lets all wake up
2020-02-20 13:47
Hahaha, legit my cycle
2020-02-23 16:11
okay cool bro.
2020-02-23 16:15
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
Bad story bro
2020-02-23 16:42
FaZe
mousesports
Endpoint
ALTERNATE aTTaX
Nordavind
Heretics
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.