Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Russians come here
device | 
Russia Mister_HLTV 
Which opposition do you support? And why?
2020-02-19 21:03
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Opposition?????????????
2020-02-19 21:04
Yes
2020-02-19 21:05
sadly I dont have the crying laughing emoji but I would use it here
2020-02-19 21:05
Take this: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
2020-02-19 21:07
no this is noob emoji
2020-02-19 21:07
Then this: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
2020-02-19 21:07
thank you for your service
2020-02-19 21:08
+1 Russia and Opposition are two words from different Worlds. Putin controls everything, including fake-puppet opposition LDPR under Zhirinovskiy. People who actually believe that any opposition is existent in Russia are rather delusional or brainwashed.
2020-02-20 00:04
reminds me of another country, but not Egpyt Sisi is the greatest.
2020-02-20 00:09
#68
 | 
Finland HARD4ENCE 
Oppisition does exist. They are just all in jail from "tax fraud" or what ever.
2020-02-20 00:30
funny how you were trying to prove me there's Navalny and there's Maltsev and they both potentially could be good leaders. Now you turned that way around
2020-02-20 13:51
Vladimir Putin,
2020-02-19 21:05
This!
2020-02-19 21:06
I GO HARD LIKE VLADIMIR PUTIN
2020-02-19 21:07
#59
 | 
Korea kaiske 
+1
2020-02-20 00:21
#6
 | 
Russia Reqq1 
Communists
2020-02-19 21:06
communists opposition for putin pick one
2020-02-19 21:09
#17
 | 
Russia Reqq1 
do you understand that government is not only the president? And that the Communists are not only the KPRF?
2020-02-19 21:11
In Russia there is no "government". There is ONLY Putin and his friends. We saw that when Putin decided to change them all just by his own "wish". Isn't it a good fact to understand that Putin is basically the dictator and Tzar of your country?
2020-02-20 00:01
Of course there is a government which consist of people who represent different clan groups and have their own interests. And of course Putin didn't just change them all just by his own "wish", he prepared many years for this move.
2020-02-20 08:41
lul
2020-02-19 23:44
I'm not russian but vladimir isnt that bad so nobody
2020-02-19 21:07
#45
 | 
Canada sexiestuser 
"isnt that bad" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
2020-02-20 00:11
i mean for believers in democracy hes terrible but hes held russia together, and that's his #1 priority
2020-02-20 00:27
#67
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Keeping russia as a shithole is good? Ok then
2020-02-20 00:29
its a miracle russia is still around given all its problems if it was someone like clinton or bush in charge, russia would look like syria, except cold
2020-02-20 00:30
#83
 | 
Canada sexiestuser 
keeping what together? russia with chechnya? if you want to know what chechnya is like just take poland in EU and make it 100x worse, useless and money demanding same with most of other regions
2020-02-20 00:36
russia has been in and out of an economic crisis for like 30 years now and they're on the verge of a demographic crisis the likes of which japan cant even imagine
2020-02-20 00:37
#153
 | 
Canada sexiestuser 
would you call it a good state of things considering the fact that russia is the richest country resourse wise? but yeah its mostly the fault of people, not state if population wasnt that fucked in the head the government wouldnt be here at first place so i think its pretty justified
2020-02-20 01:08
the population is fucked because of ww1&2 this is not a normal population pyramid! google.com/search?q=russian+population+p..
2020-02-20 01:13
#159
 | 
Canada sexiestuser 
does it matter that much? if 150m people of any age dont want mafia to rule their country and do shady disgusting shit right in front of them everything gets sorted out by itself but all they think is "it could be worse" so nothing changes and nothing will change
2020-02-20 01:16
If there aren't enough working age people, there aren't enough taxes to support the government.
2020-02-20 04:56
> for believers in democracy Lmao, +1.
2020-02-20 04:50
There is no opposition biblethumb
2020-02-19 21:08
#15
 | 
Russia sneakyboy 
we have no one
2020-02-19 21:10
Russian "opposition" is a bunch of "liberals" who work against interests of Russia and Russian people, that's all you need to know.
2020-02-19 21:11
Russian opposition is Putin's puppets who are "playing the puppet show" for your people. To make them think that there is some "real opposition". It's all fake and gay. Everything is controlled under dictator Putin and his dogs. TV, mass-media, opposition, army, politics, internet... Almost everything.
2020-02-19 23:53
LOOOOOL says the Ukranian. When was the last time half of Russia was at war LMFAO, cant keep your country together, irrelevant country, poor people, corrupt, oligarchy worse than in Russia. But Ukranians are at least very good at blaming Russia for everything, even when their own ppl want to leave Ukraine! LMFAO
2020-02-19 23:56
I don't know why are you so butthurt towards me and towards Ukraine. I just said the truth. Truth hurts probably, ye?
2020-02-19 23:58
Not butthurt, provided 5+ example of why a Ukranian has no right to criticize Russia
2020-02-20 00:11
They violated all agreements with Ukraine, they violated all World Laws, they attacked Ukraine like rats, they annexed our Crimea, occupied our Donbass and killed more than 15000 of Ukrainians, they are spreading fake propaganda against Ukraine 24/7 for 6+ years. Do you really think I have no rights to criticize them? You must be ill then...
2020-02-20 00:13
Ok so when Ukranian ppl want to leave Ukraine (shithole country) to go to Russia (not shithole country), Russia should just sit there and let millions of ukranians suffer? Russia "annexed" Crimea after it had referendum. Literally Ukranians did not give a shit about Crimea and let it fall apart until Russia decided to take control of it. You are Ukranian bureaucrat confirmed
2020-02-20 00:15
1. Russia is not a shithole? 0/8 maybe check their average salary and GDP with their resources it's insanely poor country with no technologies, they are basically gas-oil station of EU, nothing more. just agressive retards who think that "nuclear weapon" is everything in modern World which is completely retarded. 2. Referendum. Yeah referendum which was COMPLETELY ILLEGAL and FAKE that's why Russia is under sanctions by USA and EU. And their economy will rotten even more. Putin and his puppets are crying all the time and asking EU to remove the sanctions. You're retarded Russian fake-flagging propaganda eater.
2020-02-20 00:18
ppl of Crimea wanted to leave, thats gg. Ukraine never had a historical claim to Crimea either, was given as gift to ungrateful Ukraine. If ppl of Crimea want to go back to Russia, thats their choice. History, politics and democracy back that choice.
2020-02-20 00:21
> "ppl of Crimea wanted to leave, thats gg. " No proof, so it's 0/8 again Vanya > "Ukraine never had a historical claim to Crimea either, was given as gift to ungrateful Ukraine." Another Russian fake Vanya. Crimea CANNOT SURVIVE without Ukrainian water. That's why it was given to Ukraine under USSR. And it is 100% legit Ukrainian land and it was annexed by Russia illegally. That's why they are under sanctions by EU and USA now. > "If ppl of Crimea want to go back to Russia, thats their choice. History, politics and democracy back that choice." It doesn't work like that Vanya. This "referendum" was 100% illegal, because they voted ONLY in Crimea. The law says that they should do the referendum for ALL UKRAINIANS, not just Crimean people. And Russian army occupied it's territory and organized this "referendum". It was 100% fake and illegal like Russian elections for Putin. That's why they are under sanctions, I say again.
2020-02-20 00:25
"Sanctions by EU and USA" isn't an argument. Do you think that these countries act rationally when dealing with Russia? NO. Btw, following Ukranian laws is like following a blind man, you are never going to get anywhere. Ppl of Crimea wanted to leave through referendum. ofc they are doing something illegal under the corrupt Ukranian law, its set up so that Crimea and other parts of Ukraine dont leave BECAUSE EVERYONE WANTS TO LEAVE (except for oligarchs who are making big profits). It is illegal under Ukranian law, but legal under human morality and natural law.
2020-02-20 00:29
> "Do you think that these countries act rationally when dealing with Russia? NO." You're typical Russian fake-flagging vatnik with your "myths" about "kind Russia" and the "evil West" who "always attack poor and kind Russia". You're under sanctions for a reason and I already mentioned this reason. > "Btw, following Ukranian laws is like following a blind man, you are never going to get anywhere. " Yeah that's why you're under sanctions, it is one of the reasons. Because you Russians think that you can violate every law and agreement and do whatever you want, but it doesn't work like that Vanya! :) Enjoy the sanctions! :) > "Ppl of Crimea wanted to leave through referendum. ofc they are doing something illegal under the corrupt Ukranian law, its set up so that Crimea and other parts of Ukraine dont leave BECAUSE EVERYONE WANTS TO LEAVE (except for oligarchs who are making big profits). It is illegal under Ukranian law, but legal under human morality and natural law." Another fake news, this referendum was illegal not only in terms of Ukrainian laws, but also in terms of Russian laws and World laws. You're delusional brainwashed vatnik if you cannot understand it. :)
2020-02-20 00:34
Hello, Mr. Danylo!! Can you please read, I said human morality and natural law. Also, which Russian law did they break. (I will ignore the sanctions part because not a real argument and you've lost those argumentative points so you will just use non-arguments)
2020-02-20 00:36
#77
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Well here is a question for you genius, there is plenty of areas with certain people in russia that would like to be independent, so why cant they be independent then? How is crimea okay and this is not?
2020-02-20 00:35
Because they have no (recent) historical reason. Also, there is no proof besides some grumbling that they want to leave. Please have referendum and historical proof to leave.
2020-02-20 00:37
#94
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
So if you give a gift away, you have the right to years later come and take it away Broken fucking logic
2020-02-20 00:38
No, the gift wants to go back itself LOL
2020-02-20 00:38
#101
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Broken logic, thats not how real life works kid.
2020-02-20 00:41
Ok so lets say I give a dog to my friend, he starts abusing and neglecting it. Then I take the dog back because he is doing this. Then his parents yell at me for "stealing" his dog and want to give it back to him... What are you going to do?
2020-02-20 00:41
#108
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
There is a pretty fucking big line between a dog and a land area you dumb fuck. Somehow you think ukraine bad man, russia good man, russia is so shit even their passport is fucking weaker than ukraines :DDDD
2020-02-20 00:43
Bro, this is an example that fits the situation perfectly... Its obviously at a smaller scale. But the people of Crimea have been neglected for years. The only reason the Ukranians appear to be "caring" about Crimea is because Russia wants to improve it. Ukrainian oligarchs rely on the fact that the Ukranian people are miserable and therefore nothing in Ukraine can ever improve
2020-02-20 00:45
#115
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Russia only wanted if for military reasons,do you really think that they give a single fuck else? If you do you are retarded, if the head of russia actually gave a single f russia wouldnt be called third world federation and be so fucking poor and bad
2020-02-20 00:47
Bro they literally built a bridge to it and set up Russian cell service immediately, that is literally not an argument.
2020-02-20 00:48
#120
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Yeah amazing life improvments right there, literally set up for the military dude, nothing else they have interest to do
2020-02-20 00:48
Literally connect the island to the 2nd most powerful country in the world and then improve life there significantly (cell service was just one easy example). WOW, they did so little mens )))
2020-02-20 00:49
#125
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Yeah good job from a country called third world federation. And you actually think they do it because of the people, dude they do it literally only because they just stealed a strategic important place from a country that was in temporary collapse
2020-02-20 00:51
they made it better mens ))) thats all that matters. Btw coming from Finlando where the government is run by millenials
2020-02-20 00:51
#129
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Meanwhile Finland> Russia by 10000miles in everything except one thing so im pretty happy. At least every country on the planet dont hate us and we dont go around annexing other countries, and im really proud we from time and time again are able to humilate this piece of garbage that is our neighbour
2020-02-20 00:53
Nice mens you switched topics at least 5 times in this discussion and didn't respond to half the points I made. EZ 16-0, gg mens
2020-02-20 00:54
#135
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Says the guy that thinks crimea to russia good, while so many areas that want independence from russia=bad Two face retardation right here
2020-02-20 00:55
Mens I took apart that argument, please learn how to debate before you come to 200 IQ political forum like HLTV )))
2020-02-20 00:56
#139
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Dude your argumentation 0/5, but expected from a ruski so
2020-02-20 00:57
You have not made a single argument that is valid or that I have not dismembered. GG ez 16-0
2020-02-20 00:58
#144
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
A guy that fake flag is telling me this, pretty fucking ironic you sit on a gaming site sucking some dirty russia dick and defending a shithole country while your argumentation is 0/8
2020-02-20 01:05
Literally no point in continuing this anymore, you are using personal insults and non-arguments. Shouldn't have talked to Mr. Finalndo. GG
2020-02-20 00:59
Btw Ukraine did none of that and wasn't even thinking of that
2020-02-20 00:50
#152
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
do you usually go around irl and in a argumentation say gg I win because reasons in my mind:D I know you are russian fake flagger but really dude, are you so ashamed?
2020-02-20 01:08
Of course I say that I win arguments. Otherwise the people just devolve into your degeneracy and then tell everyone that they actually won the argument.
2020-02-20 01:08
#155
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Just so funny that this is coming from a fake flagger, ashamed of something are you?
2020-02-20 01:09
Finlando psychologist, nice. Please psychoanalyze your president and government first before analyzing me though
2020-02-20 01:15
#158
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Oh changing subject now? Ashamed of something? Dont dare to show your real country?
2020-02-20 01:16
#164
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
You're a brave warrior, but the fella you're talking to is a troll. I talked to him before. You can safely ignore him, he doesn't know anything anyway.
2020-02-20 05:21
Leave this kid in peace. He just hates Russia/everything Russian and obviously isn't capable of having normal conversation.
2020-02-20 08:55
Shut up ukrainian tard the more you protest online the more you will suffer when you are forced to eat the proverbial russian boot
2020-02-19 23:57
nt Vladimir
2020-02-19 23:57
I'm not even Russian I still think youre braindead
2020-02-20 00:09
You don't have any arguments with your so called "opinion" while I can use tons of them proving why Putin is terrorist and Russia is a country of slaves and terrorists, or some weak people who have no will to do something.
2020-02-20 00:10
>Putin is a terrorist please make me jeer a bit more You live in an oligarchy and call Russians slaves. You are so disillusioned from reality you forget that your government was a Russian slave itself before it started to get influenced by the EU. Your entire political view is just a product of your unavoidable manipulation by foreigners that you despise in short you are pathetic rooting for a country that is in all aspects a failure and sitting on your PC crying about it on HLTV
2020-02-20 00:14
Ukraine at least didn't violate any agreements / World laws and didn't annex / occupy any territory of our allies. Ukraine didn't use fake propaganda against anyone. Ukraine didn't kill people from other country on their lands. Do you still wanna compare Ukraine with dirty, vile and lying Russia?
2020-02-20 00:15
Ukraine is so powerless and weak you can't violate any agreements. You are so out of touch with the reality of politics you attempt to conflate right and wrong to it. Ukrainian politicians are the same propagandists and liars you claim to despise.
2020-02-20 00:15
Prove me that Ukrainian politics are propagandists or it's a lie. While I can show you many videos from YouTube with Putin who says something and then he does things otherwise.
2020-02-20 00:16
If Ukraine is a russian puppet and was becoming an EU puppet than obviously the politicians, police, army was tacitly involved. Ukrainian government was controlled by Russia literally almost entirely until the Russians annexed crimea for sevastopol. You think your government handed over sevastopol for nothing because it wasn't corrupt? You are completely out of touch with the situation and yet you claim to understand it perfectly. All the ultra nationalists I suppose just appeared out of thin air and weren't involved with the previous assemblies, and the EU coup.
2020-02-20 00:20
Why do you think that our politics were influenced by EU politics more than OUR PEOPLE WERE INFLUENCED by BETTER WORLD (EU)? Ukrainian people just wanted better life, without shitty control of Russia and Putin. Ukraine is juridically and documentary independent and sovereign country which CAN DECIDE it's political direction BY ITSELF. Russia has no rights to dictate what we should do. And they has no rights to annex our Crimea by some illegal and fake referendums with help of their army. They violated all peaceful agreements with Ukraine and the World. We gave them our nuclear weapon and they promised not only respect our borders, but also protect us. They are just pathetic liars and traitors.
2020-02-20 00:23
Youre an idiot if you believe what you just said if you could decide things for yourself you would never be a poor shithole on the fringes of europe under the subtle control of more powerful nations. You also live in an oligarchy so your ologiarchs will decide everything for you even if you had self determination which you don't. This has nothing to do with rights you are a puppet and Russia and the EU wrestle for your strings. THe people who gave away the Nuclear weapons were russian puppets themselves and you are delusional
2020-02-20 00:25
I don't care if you like it or not. But Ukraine is 100% sovereign and independent country. Our mistake was believing to agreements with Russia. Russia is a country with no honor. We should keep our Nuclear weapon and join NATO instead of being "friendly" towards Russia.
2020-02-20 00:27
ahahahahaha Its not about whether I like but sovereign and independent countries don't give up their nuclear weapons, have their territory annexed by foreign powers, coercedto give up land. You made no mistakes because you had no control over the situation Russia holds all the cards over your oligarchs.
2020-02-20 00:28
Have you heard about "friendship" between neighbor countries??? For example France and Germany don't have any borders atm. I mean they can travel to each other without any control. It is EU. Almost the same was between Ukraine and Russia. But Ukrainian people just wanted to join EU and Yanukovich lied to us and he listened Putin. People were mad and went for Maidan Revolution. Putin annexed Crimea, occupied Donbass, killed 15000 Ukrainians, violated all agreements with Ukraine and the World and his mass-media/TV are lying about Ukraine 24/7 in the internet and on TV.
2020-02-20 00:31
"Friendship" ahahah how is it possible to be this brainwashed.
2020-02-20 00:31
Nice to see you out of arguments. :)
2020-02-20 00:34
You dont have any arguments you are completely out of touch with reality. You just want to hate russia compulsively for ruiing your worthless life
2020-02-20 00:35
You Russians think that you can do whatever you want ignoring all agreements, laws and so on. But it doesn't work like that and you are paying for it now! :) Your Tzar is not immortal...
2020-02-20 00:36
I'm not even Russian youre legitimately an idiot
2020-02-20 00:36
Yes Vanya. Keep telling this wonderful story. Maybe someone would believe you.
2020-02-20 00:37
You are so infatuated with your own importance you actually think someone on the other side of the world has any reason to lie to you.
2020-02-20 00:37
No, I just see an opinion of brainwashed by Russian TV propaganda. That's why it is easy to say that you're another Russian fake-flagging vatnik. :) Your opinion is 101% based on what your Gebbels-TV in Russia says for last 6 years. Ez facts, Vanya
2020-02-20 00:39
No you don't you are ignorant and stupid. You think Russians use words like infatuated in a country where most aren't fluent in English. You're an idiot and you're laughably poor. Good luck
2020-02-20 00:39
Again and again you have nothing to say "on topic". Good luck Vanya... :) And I understand why are you ashamed to show your Russian flag. I would be ashamed too if my country was a lying terrorist ruled by some KGB retarded dictator. :)
2020-02-20 00:41
Ok poorboy keep crying about Russia online and deceive yourself from reality.
2020-02-20 00:41
0 arguments = you use weak insults :)
2020-02-20 00:42
+1.
2020-02-20 08:59
> Ukraine is 100% sovereign and independent country AHAHAHAHAHA. 100% best joke of the decade.
2020-02-20 08:58
Facts Sheldon. I know that you in Russia are used to ignore any possible laws, but fact is a fact. Ukraine is an independent and sovereign country, juridically and documentary. Don't act like your president Volodya. Sanctions are the best proof of you to be wrong here. Modern World will never accept this Crimea annexation and a war against Ukraine ignoring all peaceful agreements.
2020-02-20 09:33
Russia couldn't care less what "Modern World" thinks about Crimea "annexation", so cry is free I guess. And "Modern World" couldn't care less about "war" against Ukraine or Ukraine itself, your pseudo-country is only "relevant" as long as it serves certain purpose of your masters.
2020-02-20 09:59
> "Russia couldn't care less what "Modern World" thinks about Crimea "annexation", so cry is free I guess." Enjoy the collapse of your economy under sanctions then. > "And "Modern World" couldn't care less about "war" against Ukraine or Ukraine itself, your pseudo-country is only "relevant" as long as it serves certain purpose of your masters." Yeah no one cares that's why your country is struggling so hard with these economical sanctions and Putin begs everyone to remove them on every possible meeting. And the funniest thing is your Gebbels-TV keeps talking like your're getting "even stronger" under these sanctions. I'm dying from laughter when I see such dissonance.
2020-02-20 10:30
Sanctions don't work anymore, even US itself already admitted it.
2020-02-20 10:31
Then why Putin and his dogs are begging to remove them every possible time? If they wouldn't work your dictator and his slaves would just ignore them. USSR also thought that "sanctions are useless" but USSR collapsed under them. Everyone in USSR were like you saying that "oh we are too strong we don't care about that", but history says otherwise... :) Do not think that you can avoid everything just because you have nuclear weapon or something like that. World is not working like that anymore.
2020-02-20 10:34
Nobody is begging anything. Russia is only talking from the position of strength now.
2020-02-20 10:35
All the time begging EU to remove sanctions is for sure "position of strength".
2020-02-20 11:52
Is that what your mass media tell you? xD
2020-02-20 12:48
It is what all mass media tells. Except Russian, they hide it a lot and say that you're "OnLy gEtTiNg bEtTeR bEcAuSe oF SaNcTiONs". And people like you believe it.
2020-02-20 12:56
"Eat shit. [s]A billion flies[/s] mass media can’t be wrong."
2020-02-20 13:02
#277
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
You must love the fact that not a single country likes the shithole that is called russia today. Does that make you even more proud? Not a single person would pick russia to live in if they had a chance to pick from a list, thats how bad your country always has been
2020-02-20 13:00
#73
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
I bet you would be Sooo quiet if your country would have some experience over some oversized shithole trying to rape your country
2020-02-20 00:33
Im fakeflagging so thats never going to happen
2020-02-20 00:33
For sure you're fake-flagging Russian vatnik Vanya.
2020-02-20 00:35
show some respect poor boy
2020-02-20 00:36
"Poor boy" :D
2020-02-20 00:36
My annual tuition is more than you will make in USD for the next 10 years of your worthless life so try to sucker up a bit.
2020-02-20 00:54
Hahaha! Keep telling it to yourself. I hope you will get better soon. :))
2020-02-20 00:55
Except I'm not telling myself I'm telling you poor boy.
2020-02-20 00:56
Whatever. It is funny for me when some Russian pleb from HLTV under fake-flag is calling me poor. Keep it up! ;)
2020-02-20 00:57
#81
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Well I bet you are from poor shithole so
2020-02-20 00:35
Your opinion on the matter is irrelevant
2020-02-20 00:36
#91
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Says the guy that doesnt dare to show from what shithole he is while trying to argument :DDDD
2020-02-20 00:37
Always nice to hear the best of the worst opinions from the braindead lower classes
2020-02-20 00:38
#102
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Send me a speedtest result or gtfo you little weak pussy :)
2020-02-20 00:41
You mean like an Iq test or something?
2020-02-20 00:43
#110
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Oh forgot you are retarded, here you go speedtest.net/ But you are probably a pussy so
2020-02-20 00:43
I'm at school wifi and Im getting between 18 and 26 mbps
2020-02-20 00:45
#112
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Oh you are a pussy, not surprised tbh, and you can still do the test with wifi if you are not a retard
2020-02-20 00:45
I am a feline? good to know that some drunk fin from the other side of the planet is telling me how much of a pussy I am. final results are 8 ms 17-26 mbps
2020-02-20 00:46
#116
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Well send the test or my point will stand and you will look like a retarded that wet his pants on hltv :)
2020-02-20 00:47
lol you think I'm going to tell you where I live manipulative idiot
2020-02-20 00:48
#121
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Well see, you are a pussy most likely from russia, you are just ashamed of whatever country you are from But tbh not surprised, beta cuck :D
2020-02-20 00:49
Lol moron, you are a terrible manipulator you should consider killing yourself. Most people that are manipulative can be logical and subtle but you are yet another obvious exception.
2020-02-20 00:50
#127
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Ruski beta cuck talking, afraid of something? Ashamed of your country? I would be If I where from whatever shithole you are from
2020-02-20 00:52
I cannot tell if you really want to know the truth or you are just dumb or you are still salty about Russian annexation of Finland. I
2020-02-20 00:53
#132
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Annexation? More like humilation of soviet not being able to annex us, pretty fucking sad
2020-02-20 00:54
Why would that be relevant to me, I'm not even Russian.
2020-02-20 00:55
#136
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Yeah hard to tell when you are a cuck beta that is ashamed of his own country
2020-02-20 00:56
ALways nice ot hear the briandead opinions of people who think they can infer things from thousands of miles away. Especially when they are haplessly impoverished and unintelligent
2020-02-20 00:57
#142
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Sorry can you be more clear with your text, I only see cuck and beta in your text man :)
2020-02-20 00:57
Poor people calling others Beta Cucks is the cringiest thing I have read in a while thanks for making me smile.
2020-02-20 00:59
#147
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Dude, you are just embarrasing yourself, how fucking much do you hate your own country that you cant even post a speedtest result, must be really fucking much, pretty sad tbh
2020-02-20 01:00
Can't tell if trolling or immensely retarded
2020-02-20 01:00
#149
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Well you are handicapped or extremly retarded since you cant perform a simple task so If you dont reply with a speedtest result you confirm exactly what I said so your choice
2020-02-20 01:02
I hope whatever chasm in your life makes you want to screw with people online gets filled sometime soon
2020-02-20 01:02
#151
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Well thats sad, wrong answer, want to pick for yourself which one of the options you are?
2020-02-20 01:03
He is Russian Vanya under fake-flag dude. :) Just check our conversation, he is spreading all the fakes Putin and his Propaganda-TV said to him today.
2020-02-20 00:43
+1
2020-02-20 00:35
This is very primitive point of view of the person who know nothing about politics.
2020-02-20 04:54
Too many proofs when this "opposition" licked Putin's ass when it was needed. And they criticize him in a VERY SOFT manner. Plus, we all saw what Putin did to REAL opposition previously. He just killed Nemtsov who was the REAL opposition. But LDPR is just a clown party created by Putin to make you think that there is some "oPpOsiTioN" in Russia.
2020-02-20 08:01
Go tell these stories to somebody else, I'm not interested.
2020-02-20 08:27
Nice to see someone who ignores everything and is happy about it.
2020-02-20 09:34
I understand your paradigm. You won't tell me anything I haven't heard already.
2020-02-20 09:43
#47
 | 
Canada sexiestuser 
you a 🤡
2020-02-20 00:11
+1
2020-02-20 09:07
#18
AdreN | 
Russia F1Z1K 
Maltsev
2020-02-19 21:12
#19
 | 
Kazakhstan isSaHaD 
>Russia >Oppositions LUL
2020-02-19 21:13
+1 true hahaha
2020-02-20 00:02
where is no opposition in russia lol
2020-02-19 21:13
#21
AdreN | 
Russia F1Z1K 
2020-02-19 21:25
+1 good speech
2020-02-19 23:59
nobody
2020-02-19 23:46
> Russia > opposition Putin de_stroyed any possible opposition. There is only "puppet" opposition of LDPR under Zhirinovskiy. But it's fake opposition and there is no reason to support it. Putin basically killed any strong opposition.
2020-02-19 23:50
#33
pnarek | 
Poland PanArek 
+1 B A N D E R O K
2020-02-19 23:58
Lul
2020-02-20 05:01
#25
s1mple | 
Russia Sample_ 
LDPR
2020-02-19 23:51
LDPR and Zhirivonsky are main Putin's puppets. They do everything their Tzar wants. It is funny to see Zhirinovskiy, who is trying to "criticize" Putin in a VERY SOFT manner and licks his ass when it's needed. There is no true opposition in Russia, only fake ones.
2020-02-19 23:56
#198
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
2020-02-20 09:56
Hahaha, such a clown... :D
2020-02-20 10:31
So my 2 russian roommates basically said i was an honorary ruski that being said i support Ras Putin as opposition leader
2020-02-19 23:57
#34
AdreN | 
Russia F1Z1K 
Maltsev Vyacheslav Vyacheslavovich. Slava Rossii! Slava Maltsevu! Ya idu pizdit' Putina!
2020-02-19 23:58
Gud lock!
2020-02-20 00:08
Eduard Limonov
2020-02-20 00:02
Vitaliy Nalivkin
2020-02-20 00:08
#53
 | 
Turkmenistan EZ4ENCEDENS 
bala ruskiy
2020-02-20 00:16
None of any popular existing sides, I'll go into politics myself to make new side in our country
2020-02-20 00:19
#71
 | 
Russia MeowZer 
0 iq spotted
2020-02-20 00:31
anyone >>>>> putler
2020-02-20 00:38
/ close this topic pls
2020-02-20 00:47
#165
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
I would support opposition, if there was any adequate one, if our government would flop big time to do what they have to. But they are doing fine. Our president is very strong and many other, boneless countries wish they had one like mine.
2020-02-20 05:23
Dictator who lies to his people, who attacks other countries and grabs their lands, who made Russia a country-outcast under sanctions... Imagine being worse.
2020-02-20 08:02
#169
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
He doesn't lie to his people, he tells exactly what they are allowed to know. He never attacked other countries nor has he "grabbed" their lands. Yes, say bye to Crimea. Without him, Russia wouldn't have just been an outcast, it would collapse completely. Imagine being better at this point.
2020-02-20 08:33
He doesnt attack other countries? Brainwashed or trolling ruski haha
2020-02-20 09:14
#178
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
Hahaha)
2020-02-20 09:15
Spasiba pajalusta
2020-02-20 09:38
#187
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
Ahmad al-Mansur.
2020-02-20 09:39
U know history
2020-02-20 10:08
#222
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
But you don't.
2020-02-20 10:09
That you dont know ))
2020-02-20 10:27
#195
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
wdym by attack?
2020-02-20 09:49
Still sttacking in Syria. To this day.
2020-02-20 10:08
#227
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
First of all, fighting with a group of terrorists (Al-Kaida, ISIS, etc.) is not considering as an attack, nt. Secondly, Judging by your logic USA attacked Syria aswell.
2020-02-20 10:12
They are not only fighting against them. Unfortunaly.. U are absolutely right. Usa attacked Syria aswell.
2020-02-20 10:27
that's true, Jovik is just a degenerate
2020-02-20 09:08
#179
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
And you're not a 15-18 years old teenager who blames the government for all of his misfortunes but actually knows nothing about it and is influenced by those he's surrounded by. The same kids alike himself. Are you?
2020-02-20 09:15
Im 21 yo and I'm graduating from uni this year, and no, I don't blame any of my misfortunes on the government, I have a pretty clear understanding of who our president is and how his and his partners' actions affect our economy and our society. He is guilty of many things, corruprion, first of all. You are, on the other hand, is sooo delusional, it's just insane
2020-02-20 09:20
#181
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
You're nowhere near the 21 years of age, teenage angst all over the place. There's still childhood blooming within. And no, you have zero understanding of who he is, simply because you can't distinguish truth from the lie, if you have lived and talked to people on your way, you will know when someone is telling lies and if you still fall for such weak influential baits then you got nothing to do here. You don't deserve to be a citizen of this country.
2020-02-20 09:22
All of your bullshit you've said about me is based on nothing, while all of Putin's crimes are proven and well-known, so stfu pls
2020-02-20 09:46
#190
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
The things I said about you are based on the way you present yourself. Mr. Navalny and his minion detectives documentaries are not proving anything nor are anywhere near the truth. Don't embarrass yourself with such statements. And don't worry, I said all I had to, no need to prolong this any longer.
2020-02-20 09:47
dude, just fuck off, you're brainwashed
2020-02-20 09:47
you must be a 30+ yo retard who watches TV
2020-02-20 09:48
I didn't even talk to you in the first place, fuck off
2020-02-20 09:49
I don't feel need to prove you anything and I simply shared my opinion on you with another user
2020-02-20 09:49
#197
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
Name any candidate who's gonna be better or at least close to Putin's level
2020-02-20 09:55
any member of top management of a big company
2020-02-20 10:00
#204
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
makes no sense to reply here.
2020-02-20 10:03
makes no sence to even talk to someone who thinks the best person who can rule his country is a thief who's been robbing his country for 20 years
2020-02-20 10:02
it's sense btw
2020-02-20 10:03
#208
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
u did the same mistake tho :D
2020-02-20 10:03
I was just copying your mistake on purpose
2020-02-20 10:04
#211
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
nt
2020-02-20 10:04
I didn't try anything you idiot, and btw try aactually answering anything to what I said in 205, retard
2020-02-20 10:05
#232
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
I am not denying that Putin is a thief and a bandit, but. 1) Russia is a country with the biggest area which is 17 100 000 km² I doubt that some member of top management of a big company will deal good with ruling this amount of territory. 2) Navalniy proved pretty much everything, but the question is still open: ''Who is better?'' We can consider few of a candidates here 1) Zhirinovsky = an actual clown and prick, literally Putin's puppet. 2)Zuganov = communist, boomer, brainwashed. (same as Grudinin) 3) Navalniy = dude is literally unpredictable. He can fully rob the country, and he can deal with all of the problems, literally. Anyways, he's not profitable for our oligarchs, so worthless to mention him. 4) Medvedev = even worse than Putin. I have a huge base of arguments, but awnser me who's gonna be better(with a guarantee) and why? And to be fair, I simply don't give a fuck about that since u can actually move to another country easily.
2020-02-20 10:23
"with guarantee" ahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
2020-02-20 10:23
#237
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
instead of posting this childish shit awnser my question is. If u criticize smth = u have to offer the replacement
2020-02-20 10:24
read 236, my dear adult
2020-02-20 10:25
"If u criticize smth = u have to offer the replacement" who said that lol
2020-02-20 10:26
this is not a base of arguments lol, it's just a list of complete clowns, who Putin keeps on the political stage to create an illusion of politics in Russia, only idiot would try to even choose a president out of this list
2020-02-20 10:24
#239
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
I didn't mention my other arguments cuz u simply can't even awnser to my question
2020-02-20 10:25
I already told you, are you blind?
2020-02-20 10:25
German Gref easily
2020-02-20 10:25
kommersant.ru/doc/3751586 here's a list of a shitton of people who actually know what management and economy is
2020-02-20 10:27
#250
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
Zadornov :D:D:DD 🤡
2020-02-20 10:30
And?
2020-02-20 10:31
"I didn't mention my other arguments cuz u simply can't even awnser to my question" so you knew I wouldn't answer anything in advance? You can see the future?
2020-02-20 10:28
#260
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
I consider u as a braindead cuz u actually think that Putin and the government are the problem, but u don't understand that it's a consequence of our braindead people, which are actually afraid of changes. If u could just say it... I simply don't give a fuck about this country anymore since I'm leaving it in next 2 years
2020-02-20 10:40
yea, people are afraid of changes and Putin doesn't steal billions. You are a fucking idiot, goodbye.
2020-02-20 10:42
#264
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
:clown:
2020-02-20 10:42
> Im 21 yo and I'm graduating from uni this year Nice "uni" btw. xD
2020-02-20 10:01
why
2020-02-20 10:01
As far as I remember higher education takes at least 4 years.
2020-02-20 10:03
#213
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
He could finish his school at 17 so u fucked up here
2020-02-20 10:05
yea
2020-02-20 10:06
Ok, my bad then. When I've been studying in the university most people were 23-24 y/o after graduating.
2020-02-20 10:09
#221
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
Yeah, I know, just sayin
2020-02-20 10:09
I does, but it looks like your small brain couldn't figure out you can finish school at the age of 17
2020-02-20 10:06
much better to just start criticizing my university for no reason
2020-02-20 10:08
Sorry, my bad. Though education system became complete shit during last 10-15 years anyway, so it doesn't change much tbh.
2020-02-20 10:10
what does it not change?
2020-02-20 10:11
Lack of knowledge.
2020-02-20 10:12
ahahaha so if education system became complete shit during last 10-15 years in Russia, who is there to blame it on???
2020-02-20 10:15
That's the result of a long process which has been started a lot earlier than you're trying to say.
2020-02-20 10:20
woooow, okay, I think you will do everything not to admit the guilt of our greatest president in the world
2020-02-20 10:23
Guilt in what, lol? USSR collapse was prepared for 30 years and after that Russia was nothing but US' puppet for more than 10 years and isn't fully sovereign still.
2020-02-20 10:30
guilt in not improving the education system while ruling for 20 years, isn't it obvious?
2020-02-20 10:32
Process of improving has been started but obviously it will also take some time before even blind and dumb people like you could see a result.
2020-02-20 10:38
you're an idiot, goodbye
2020-02-20 10:41
LOL, bye kiddo.
2020-02-20 10:44
#266
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
Why are u even wasting time on him? Dude linked a list with a half of Putin's ''friends'' in it as an awnser to my question about better candidate :DD
2020-02-20 11:02
Ikr
2020-02-20 11:06
are you 50 yo like Jovik??
2020-02-20 10:11
#229
AdreN | 
Russia F1Z1K 
I entered the university when I was 16, so I'll graduate from it when I'm 20
2020-02-20 10:18
how many languages do you speak?
2020-02-20 10:28
#281
AdreN | 
Russia F1Z1K 
I would like to say 6 (Russian, Dargin, English, Danish, Norwegian, Serbian), but Norwegian is pretty similar to Danish and Serbian I started to learn only two weeks ago, so it's 4.
2020-02-20 14:07
ohuet'
2020-02-20 20:19
how old are you?
2020-02-20 20:19
#292
AdreN | 
Russia F1Z1K 
18
2020-02-20 21:47
#294
AdreN | 
Russia F1Z1K 
Za4em sprosil-to?
2020-02-21 14:36
+1 good to see someone from Russia who is not living under rock and not acting like ostrich.
2020-02-20 09:40
Ukraine is worse actually
2020-02-20 09:59
Ukraine is much smaller country which had crisis, revolution and war against Russia. We don't have so many natural resources like them and we are still living equally to them considering all this. Isn't it funny and sad at the same time for Russia?
2020-02-20 10:31
-delete-
2020-02-20 10:31
#192
sh1ro | 
Russia R3YBAH 
Huge +1 There are also 0 candidates, who's gonna be on Putin's level, or at least close to it.
2020-02-20 09:52
Is there any ?
2020-02-20 09:00
Russia is authoritarian
2020-02-20 09:25
#207
 | 
Germany senses666 
Opposition Russia pick one
2020-02-20 10:03
Navalny is the only opposition there is, but the good one
2020-02-20 10:08
#230
AdreN | 
Russia F1Z1K 
How about Maltsev?
2020-02-20 10:18
i dont care
2020-02-20 10:21
i love Putin
2020-02-20 10:40
Varlamov
2020-02-20 11:06
Hahahahaha.
2020-02-20 12:45
do we have any real opposition?LUL
2020-02-20 11:54
#272
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
What's wrong with your current president? Chill guy.
2020-02-20 12:06
#276
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
Jovik,theawakening and so many other vatniks here licking putins ass its just insane. You guys never go outside?
2020-02-20 12:56
They are typical Russian propaganda eaters or rather Kremlinbots. They participate every possible thread and spread the same fakes + asslicking Putin's dictator's ass.
2020-02-20 14:06
And that's coming from the boy who seriously thinks that "Ukraine is 100% sovereign and independent country." 🤣🤣🤣
2020-02-20 15:19
Prove your words then. Ukraine is by all facts sovereign and independent country with it's borders. Dirty Russia even had an agreement with Ukraine to respect our borders and protect us, but you violated everything... Ignoring the fact that we gave you our nuclear weapon, we believed you when we were signing these agreements.
2020-02-20 15:35
> Ukraine is by all facts sovereign and independent country Sure m8. 🤣 i.imgur.com/b1Toq60.jpg
2020-02-20 15:40
So I can post the same picture with Russian government when they speak with any other for example with Belarussian. So you will say that Russia is a puppet of Belarus or what? USA is our main strategical partner. They give Ukraine big support as EU.
2020-02-20 19:24
I posted it just for lulz, but ok, go ahead and post the picture where somebody else sits in Putin's place and give orders to government.
2020-02-21 02:43
#282
 | 
Russia Fan_of_Putin 
ONLY PUTIN
2020-02-20 14:07
ONLY DOLBOEBS
2020-02-20 15:36
#287
 | 
Russia Fan_of_Putin 
AHAHAHAHHAA LIBERAHA DETECTED, PORVALO?
2020-02-20 15:45
He stopped replying, probably broke his keyboard or monitor.
2020-02-20 16:11
Natus Vincere
1.33
OG
3.44
Serac
1.92
Big Chillin
1.85
KINGZZZ
1.65
Red Instinct
2.18
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.