I am not denying that Putin is a thief and a bandit, but.
1) Russia is a country with the biggest area which is 17 100 000 km² I doubt that some member of top management of a big company will deal good with ruling this amount of territory.
2) Navalniy proved pretty much everything, but the question is still open: ''Who is better?''
We can consider few of a candidates here
1) Zhirinovsky = an actual clown and prick, literally Putin's puppet.
2)Zuganov = communist, boomer, brainwashed. (same as Grudinin)
3) Navalniy = dude is literally unpredictable. He can fully rob the country, and he can deal with all of the problems, literally. Anyways, he's not profitable for our oligarchs, so worthless to mention him.
4) Medvedev = even worse than Putin.
I have a huge base of arguments, but awnser me who's gonna be better(with a guarantee) and why?
And to be fair, I simply don't give a fuck about that since u can actually move to another country easily.