Thread has been deleted
Last comment
DONALD TRUMP
Sweden m4st4m4st3r4wp 
now its been soon 4 years since he was elected. everyone here in sweden said he would destroy usa and the world etc, literally 99% of ppl i heard hated him. personally i dont give a fuck about american politics so i dont follow up on stuff. can u unbiased hltv tell me what bad he has done these 4 years as president? has he done anything worse than what every american president usually does?
2020-02-24 00:02
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
trump bestestestest
2020-02-24 00:02
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Trump did so much right its insane. Dude here in holland its nearly the same a lot didnt like donald trump its because our countries and its media are being run by lefties. Hypcrite people. They are all inclusive unless you dont agree with them. One thing donald trump didnt realliz is the usa infastructure promise that supppse to happen. But thats only because the way the infastructure has been handled over there is that you need both libral and democratats to work together. Donald trump wants the lefties been trying hard with pressure not to lend a hand.
2020-02-24 00:17
Trump did so much right its insane. What exactly?
2020-02-24 00:27
 | 
Finland ThroneB 
He did so much right by the media being hypocrites. Didnt you read the post?
2020-02-24 09:01
so you say he did so much right, but can't find one example? Media being hypocritical or not isn't really something you can call as "done right by trump" - unless you mean he called them out on it - which is debatable, but more important far away from "Trump did so much right its insane.". He is a world leader not a media critic
2020-02-24 15:25
Economic growth is a good example, increased black employment to it's highest level in over 50 years, reduced immigration into the US from South America and actually made Mexico the wall as they are now deporting all people from below them that entering their country illegally. Got better trade deals for the US with Canada, is actually standing up to China, putting Chinese companies on black lists while the current Chinese concentration camps exist while other countries chose to ignore it, he spoke out in defence of Hong Kong, passed prison reform to help black Americans as they are disproportionately represented in prison.
2020-02-24 16:06
0 IQ
2020-02-24 20:15
Of course you are but you don't need to go around telling everyone.
2020-02-24 20:18
nah, you are actual low IQ and brainwashed, wasn't even trolling
2020-02-24 20:25
I mean your ad hom attacks mean nothing to me, your opinion by extension means nothing to me even replying to you now is a waste of my time, I've stated facts, you can't disprove them because they're facts so you will just continue to cry orange man bad because you're a little mentally ill rat.
2020-02-24 20:27
you are literally just spamming the uneducated bullshit trump says. so yeah, brainwashed and low IQ
2020-02-24 20:29
Dude you just got rekt.
2020-02-24 22:40
nah you are just another low IQ clown that doesn't understand basic economics
2020-02-25 00:29
No, you got rekt. Accept your defeat.
2020-02-25 04:41
nah, this just shows that trump supporters are indeed as dumb as people say and neither understand economics nor how their own country work. it's not about opinions, you are simply wrong. now you can cry again...
2020-02-25 04:43
nah, you just cant accept that your left logic doesnt represent the truth. Lefties dont think, if they disagree with you, they attack you by using personal stuff. YOU ARE ALL THE SAME THING.. not even one time you study what you say and think, but still you are always right. (right no. Left.) Bunch of influenced kids
2020-02-25 06:07
I'm not a Trump supporter you dumbass I'm a centre left Liberal from Britain, how stupid can someone be, you're saying all this shit while calling me low IQ , you're brain dead, you're such an ideologue that you can't even grasp that someone who disagrees with someone else can point out that they have done good things. I'm just observing the objective truth that Trump has done a load of good things, I wouldn't vote for Trump over a candidate that I would see as closer to my political ideal, Tulsi Gabbard would be a good example, sure I think she has a few flaws but I'd take her over Trump because she's a sane centre left politician where as the rest of the people on the left are fucking nuts, like yourself, you people put people off the left because you're just so toxic and shit.
2020-02-25 06:20
it doesn't matter, you are uneducated and low IQ as you don't understand economics
2020-02-25 12:08
dont waste ur time man, they are just the typical braindead trumpminions. anyway this pathetic clown will be gone forever this year, and no1 will ever hear of him again.
2020-02-25 15:36
I mean obviously it doesn't matter to you, you're an ideologue and you simply block out facts that go against your narrative, I've already established that and you're just proving me right.
2020-02-25 16:13
ironic considering you are the one making uneducated statements about economics. clearly you are the one that doesn't care about facts. this is why trump supporters are considered a cult
2020-02-25 16:17
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Exactly. These people cant set aside their ideology. view things rationally and realistically.
2020-02-25 21:33
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
+Respect.
2020-02-26 01:14
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
I think you got owned pretty hard toastedgiraffe
2020-02-26 04:36
And you prove that trump haters will fight e facts with fiction coz it hurts than that bad orange man did something right. At the end of the day he did not brake his own words like any other president
2020-02-26 10:06
he literally lied more than anyone else. you are a delusional fanboy. imagine being too dumb to understand economics and actually think the president is in charge. you are the perfect example for how braindead trump supporters are. now go cry or read an economics textbook but you are probably too dumb for that too. yeah, and by the way, not one of those trump bots provided a single fact here. next level delusion
2020-02-26 12:19
toastedgiraffe got rekted :DD
2020-02-25 07:48
more like roastedgiraffe
2020-02-25 10:43
another leftist idiot just insulting somebody they disagree with instead of actually backing up their claims with statistics and logic
2020-02-25 06:08
Statistics :D I bet we live better on unemployment than you there with minimum wage :D Free university, child, health and dental care etc. 3rd world USA.
2020-02-26 00:50
>third world >lone superpower pick one
2020-02-26 04:24
Tell that to the millions who live in crippling poverty or work slavelike over 40h work weeks.
2020-02-26 14:29
This is the issue with Trump and his fanbase. Yes - unemployment is the lowest it has been since a long time. But what gets ignored is that the unemployment rate has been dropping for the last 10 years and is now actually slowing down significantly. And whatever you say - this is not Donald Trumps achievement. What he did to the economy will become clear in a few years - not now. And yes I stopped after the first point, because I don't want this to be a twenty page document.
2020-02-24 22:37
So you're one of those people that are like "hey it's the Obama economy" when it's good and when there is a slight dip in it "aaah look the Trump economy is bad" then when it goes back up and growth increases it goes back to being the Obama economy. You're also wrong, job growth dropped slightly but unemployment dropped to it's lowest levels in nearly half a century, you also forget that Obama created a load of public sector jobs which are basically artificial growth created by the government where as private sector jobs grew under Trump there are actually now more job openings in America than there are people who are unemployed so it's a workers market which has seen a lot of companies increase their minimum wage, something that the left used to champion but now have gone away from that, it's just funny how much people will grasp at straws to try and make Trump look bad
2020-02-25 06:30
No I am not. If you read my post then you will notice that I did NOT say that Obama created everything, I merely stated that there is a lag between cause and effect in economics and no sane person can deny that. I also did NOT say Trumps economic decisions suck or anything like that. "You're also wrong, job growth dropped slightly but unemployment dropped to it's lowest levels in nearly half a century" - you are throwing two things together. Yes unemployment is the lowest in nearly 50 years. But it also was the highest in 30 years in 2009. This does not contradict each other, but its important to know all the facts and not just compare 2020 to 1970. So no - I am not wrong here. What I do find interesting however, is that you basically call me a hypocrit and then go into articifical growth in the public sector under Obama. Can you tell me how this is less artificial than for example subsidising coal industry - a dying relic from the past with no long term benefits to the job market? I would also never call artificial growth a bad thing - if its sustainable - all growth is artificial in that area, its just a question if private or public is the cause. Doesn't make a difference to the guy taking the job in the end. I don't wanna call it grasping at straws. It's an argument, but devaluing it by just saying "oh you are against Trump so I am going to ignore you, isn't really something that's convincing". You will notice I tried to actually adress your points here, would like to see if you return that :) I actually don't know if you are right regarding the minimum wage, do you have any source I can read up on that? I only found a few regarding federal minimum wages which hasn't changed, but that was also not your point I think
2020-02-25 10:55
Trump is great!
2020-02-25 07:47
I looked up "black employment levels in usa" first article was labelled "Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low" october last year, i dont even need to read through the rest of this to prove my point but im going to anyway "reduced immigration into the US from South America" As of 2017 (The last consensus done) Imigration % from Latin america is at a record high, But From mexico its started decreasing and dropped 3% between 2010-2016 under obama ALSO after obama took charge in 2008 the number of illegal immigrants has been steadily falling. So it's a bit of a knock on affect. You clearly have done no research, Show your source, and I'll show mine,And if its FOX News, go away
2020-02-25 22:02
He hasn't created any actual quality jobs. Amazon warehouse jobs that pay 10-15 dollars an hour aren't nearly as valuable as an 80k a year coal job or something that offers good benefits and retirement. And the reason the economy is doing so "well" is because he deregulated Dodd Frank and has pressured the Fed to keep interest rates low even though the economy is clearly at a bubble. toastedgiraffe listed no reasons, but you definitely do have zero understanding of economics.
2020-02-26 04:34
I could go on but you get the point, you're probably just brainwashed by leftie media, Orange mad bad type person. He's even scaled back the amount of military conflicts America is in and reduced troop presence.
2020-02-24 16:07
+1
2020-02-24 16:09
+1
2020-02-24 17:55
 | 
Finland ThroneB 
That was sarcasm men(( I though it woulda been obvious
2020-02-24 17:24
 | 
Greece Olympiakos 
it was
2020-02-24 17:52
 | 
Finland ThroneB 
Thanks Olympian god Zeus
2020-02-24 18:01
 | 
Greece Olympiakos 
No problem, Väinämöinen
2020-02-25 15:08
sarcasm doesn't exist in a time where there are actually people that compare Trump to Hitler like the left is a satire
2020-02-24 18:11
 | 
Finland ThroneB 
Ok ben shapiro
2020-02-24 19:37
I'm centre left British liberal Ben Shapiro is a classical American conservative, the objective truth has no political leaning
2020-02-24 19:42
Ok Michael Shapiro
2020-02-25 07:20
 | 
Finland ThroneB 
nt John Shapiro
2020-02-25 08:45
Nt Gordon Fremaan
2020-02-25 17:59
Sorry thought you were the same person
2020-02-24 22:23
Magisk | 
Europe s1xX 
if you have to ask, either trolling, or not following politics
2020-02-25 09:59
Do you have an answer? Only one person tried to answer the question actually the rest was fairly thin in their actual response.
2020-02-25 10:37
 | 
North America toxicthegod 
he brought back 80,000 auto jobs to the state of ohio within his first term bringing kia back to usa :) he also is a savage and doesn't let other country's push us around saved us millions with new china deal
2020-02-25 15:20
Don't forget that he bullied Canada into arresting the president of Huwei. Real Estate market booming as well but always on the brink of exploding
2020-02-25 22:15
 | 
Canada needs a good president to capitalize on global cannabis sales and maple syrup domination now shut up aye
2020-02-25 22:33
 | 
fucking ike
2020-02-25 22:34
You don't need to tell me twice and btw it's prime minister papa john
2020-02-26 03:16
The media lets on a lot more people hate the person than there actually is Where the term silent majority comes from in politics, the news/media will tend to lean towards one side however it doesn't particularly show what the people actually think
2020-02-24 05:39
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
+1 exactly what happened with the Brexit and is happening now in our country with FVD and PVV political parties.
2020-02-24 16:12
rain | 
Georgia borussia 
"Here in holland" . Does in Netherlands people still use 'holland'?
2020-02-24 08:39
 | 
Georgia cleve 
Wtf is your name?
2020-02-24 15:53
rain | 
Georgia borussia 
I'm "dortmund borussia" big fan (football team). And also ( two words - BO Russia) "boh" in italian means - "I don't know, I don't want to say, I'm not interested" - it's means " I don't want to talk about Russia. So i think it's cool nick bro.
2020-02-24 16:24
 | 
Georgia cleve 
Ah ok then, i thought it was some crazy pro-russian name.
2020-02-24 16:57
And what exactly has he done right? honestly if you're going to make such outlandish claims bordering on insanity, back them up with some facts. It's The Netherlands BTW, unless you mean two provinces of Noord-Holland and Zuid-Holland which i know you don't, absolute clown!
2020-02-24 09:20
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Lol are you trying to teach me history? what an out of context and strange weak argument to come back at me. 1) If you dont know why I chosen to use Holland instead of The Netherlands. Drawing any conclusion that I wouldnt know my own countries history based upon choosing holland is your own conclusion and fantasy nothing more. (starting to feel like that clown yet? xD) because such claims reek of fantasy & creativity. I had two reasons why. (Mind you it almost means nothing). 1) I was sitting on the couch with my tablet watching the final last night typing holland was simply shorter then typing The Netherlands. 2) I was banking on the idea that some might know better which country I am talking about by saying holland then when using The Netherlands instead. However to be sure I used them both in two different posts last night in this thread. I didn't think it would bother you this much but I know my countries history. For example: Did you also know North Brabant is actually located south of the country instead of North? Or that Belgians, the Flemish side was actually part of The Netherlands once? I mean what are we doing here. Showing who knows history better then calling the other a baboon or someshit? xD hahaha About Donald Trump look it up its easy to find. Jesus Christ Don't tell me that you need to be spoon fed too.
2020-02-24 15:29
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo 
This is his one of his biggest criticisms, he hasn't done anything really that he said he was going to.
2020-02-24 15:32
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
That sadly isn't a fact. those criticsms come from main stream news who try to present this as a fact. and make you believe it as a fact. but as you mention it. its only criticsms. so I vouch to treat it as such. Just look at the mainstream TV channels or newspapers of what political color are they? Over here in The Netherlands they are talking since forever on TV that Brexit is bad and that the Britsh didnt want it. Saying it isnt going to happen, even the BBC was trying hard to make it seem like Brexit wasnt going to happen that the people didnt want it. And did the Brexit happen? Another example our National TV channels contain only 1% of right politics news broadcasting or talk shows etc. THe right people finally mentioned this and called the TV channels out on this. Now the board of those channels finally they had no other way and admitted it on TV making an commercial about it to get more right representative programs on these channels admitting only 10% was right sided politics. (1% or 10% whatever they say its way too low) It boils down to what I mean: question your source in this day and age sadly you have to do that. It is not democracy to get one sided news thrown at you. people should have the right to make up their own damn minds and have both sources nearly equally available to them. About Donald trump. no politicians come true to their word and promises. Donald is not immune to this. because lets face it. its damn hard to do. But as far as presidents go and politicians in general he kept a lot of his promises. that is insane to me that he was able to achieve that. But none the less its sad to see that not everyone can recognize that. Left politics continue not to compliment the other side or something lol no should not expect human behavior. they try hard to saw the stage from beneath his feet. Its the same old story so in conclusion you've gotto check your source mate. Or at the very least make sure you get both sources so you can make up your own mind.
2020-02-24 16:14
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo 
Name some of what hes done then. You seem incapable of doing so.
2020-02-24 16:11
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
"Seem" This sheet of achievements and examples of pulling through on his word will be presented to you anyway during election process. so why should I bother to hand it on a plate to you wasting my time on it while Faze vs Navi is being played as we speak? If im going to waste my time here I rather invest in whats coming rather then what has already been done. Which is the importance of whats happening in Europe. The importance of checking your news sources. My initial post was about that right from the bat. That is a conversation you wont get that easily.
2020-02-24 16:41
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo 
As several in this thread has pointed out, you are clueless. He has not accomplished much of anything at all.
2020-02-24 16:42
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Based on? we go round and round in the circle mate. I suggest you check sources before siding with others who or who isnt clueless I am genuinely trying to save topic here and rather focus on whats important which is europe and checking information sources in a time of internet and europe media being ruled by left politicians. Dont we have a right to both sources to make up our own damn minds? Id say that is democracy! Too much of the same sausage is not good xD but hej believe what you want im not trying to convince you about Donald trump. its relevant but less relevant to us then business in Europe, The Netherlands or the UK is. Hence why I think thats more important to talk about.
2020-02-25 04:49
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo 
You made the claim, that means you are the one with the responsibility to back up your claims. Stop talking about sources as if you have any idea how to analyse them.
2020-02-25 09:59
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
"He has not accomplished much of anything at all." is a claim how about backing that up? And yes the fact that you claim this while even the enemies of Donald trump cant get around the fact that Donald trump held a good record on keeping promises shows you have idea how to filter news and check sources with reality. Because I know that claim you made is false for example read the post from the dude below here It is available in the same thread man. xD its that easy. It seems you just can't get over the fact that he held a good record and just disagree with his right-winged politics. Hej that is fine then just say you disagree. but dont deny facts. Or maybe you cant get over the idea that your news source might not be 1:1 applicable, that you have been misinformed and thus mislead when you choose to believe it without question. I dont know whats up and these are merely suggestions. but theres clearly something going on here that has nothing to do with trying to be right. I mean you havent even agreed upon the fact that we live in a day and age with the internet that you gotto check your news sources. I don't believe your behavior man but I think you just showed face and discredited yourself. The post below | | | | V
2020-02-25 21:14
how can you possibly say that? you could argue his policies / actions are bad for america or would make it worse off in the long run, but arguing he didn't keep or at least did everything he could to keep his promises is ludicrous. imo aside from being a clown the 2nd most prominent quality of trump has been him either keeping or trying to keep his promises. 1. wall - blocked by the house multiple times, still found a way to make it happen. 2. travel ban - got it through really early into his presidency but it got blocked by supreme court. still made it happen. 3. tax cuts - got it in quiet early on. 4. better trade deals - renegotiated a slightly more favorable trade deal with canada and mexico. 5. china - tariff war, tried to both apply pressure and create incentives to convince american companies to bring manufacturing back to the US. 6. moved the embassy to jerusalem - this is probably the least important but still quiet memorable because of the shitstorm it caused. now im sure he didn't keep ALL his promises and some of them he was prevented from keeping like repealing obamacare for instance, but when it comes to the main promises of his campaign he's got a pretty good record. the only exception i can think of which is very important is the debt issue. he's done the opposite of what he'd promised and it's a critical issue so definitely worth mentioning and criticizing him for. i don't think this justifies the notion of "one of his biggest criticisms" though. i think it would be more reasonable to criticize the nature of his policies and their potential detrimental effect, than criticizing him for not realizing those policies in the first place contrary to what he had promised.
2020-02-24 17:20
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
exactly and I hate the fact people are just focusing on the negative what their media has been telling them along the ride. No politicians keep all of their promises but whatever you may think of him Donald trump did a "in my words" insane job on keeping a good record. Yet people still copy news sources that try to bring him down and uphold it as if it is a fact or truth xD Life is not that black & white guys.
2020-02-25 04:59
Typical reply from a dumb ass, "i wrote Holland as it's shorter to type than Netherlands" ? Fuck off! Embarrassment to your country
2020-02-25 14:42
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
ehm dude? I posted both HOlland and The Netherlands ? and you chosen to ignore my 2nd reason why I posted holland? and also why are you so pissed over something this trivial? You tried to make an argument with that little thing dont get mad now when you lose the argument lol. also got any more history lessons that I already know? Weak dude very weak. You tell me I embarres my country while I see its a projection of yourself. Just stop posting and Embarrassing yourself.
2020-02-25 21:17
SANJI | 
Qatar skippr 
[+1]
2020-02-24 14:34
+1 highest iq smartest comment I've ever seen
2020-02-26 01:22
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
I'm keeping it simple so everyone can understand.
2020-02-26 01:40
 | 
United States _ATaXiA_ 
Fucking trash baiter. Go read the shit for yourself.
2020-02-24 00:03
its not a bait i just dont bother using google cuz hltv is better. all i articles i find always seem so biased.
2020-02-24 00:04
 | 
United States _ATaXiA_ 
0/8 eat glass.
2020-02-24 00:05
How are u soo sure he is a baiter? Am I missing something or?
2020-02-24 04:54
 | 
United States _ATaXiA_ 
Are you dense? He said "i just dont bother using google cuz hltv is better". You can read right?
2020-02-24 04:56
Wow, seems like he rly respects us, I already thought that we are high IQ intelectuals here but this is just confriming my beliefes....
2020-02-24 04:59
 | 
United States _ATaXiA_ 
Another fail baiter. When he's done eating the glass, you eat his shit.
2020-02-24 05:04
Lol, missed that one. Actually I didn't, I just wasn't in able to realize that he is obviously trolling.
2020-02-24 05:16
You cannot say someone to eat the same things you like
2020-02-24 05:15
You sound like a butthurt commie that cant accept reality. Pathetic.
2020-02-24 15:53
0/8
2020-02-24 00:06
 | 
United States SLAM_THE_FART 
0/8
2020-02-24 00:08
lol implying that hltv users aren't equally biased
2020-02-24 00:38
0/8
2020-02-24 04:44
0/8
2020-02-24 07:44
 | 
United States Trump2020KAG 
Lmao Iv never seen someone on hltv get as butt hurt as u. LMFAO
2020-02-24 05:44
 | 
United States _ATaXiA_ 
Lmao Iv never seen someone on hltv get as butt hurt as u. LMFAO
2020-02-24 06:58
he doesnt have the power to destroy a whole country in 4 (or 8) years he still made america look like a joke in the last few years
8 years is enough, but 4 years isnt. I have been saying this from the beginning, and the reasonable media I follow, have as well.
Not for the president. he has less power than many people think.
2020-02-24 09:17
Not in the US, fam. Being able to appoint conservative SCOTUS judges already is a huge amount of power let alone everything else, especially after impeachment failed.
2020-02-24 12:58
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo 
He was impeached.
2020-02-24 15:34
*removement failed
2020-02-24 16:19
joke to who? Germany, The EU? LOL
2020-02-24 01:30
 | 
Who’s laughing Merkel and her refugees???
2020-02-24 05:48
check your crime stats m8 and you are gonna cry
2020-02-24 06:54
 | 
Belgium Miiyata 
XD rekt
2020-02-24 07:47
your refugees = our african americans?
2020-02-24 07:49
lmao how many mass shooting have been by african americans? yes theres a lot of violence in low socioeconomic areas but thats a given, your government literally fucked all of the african americans put them into ghettos after abolishing slavery and you wonder why theyre all doing drugs and killing each other?
2020-02-24 08:41
i.imgur.com/u6ePTmc.jpg They put themselves into ghettos. Give them something new and it turns to shit youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
2020-02-24 08:58
"lmao how many mass shooting have been by african americans" Number of mass shootings 1982-2019: 117 White: 64 (54%) Black: 19 (16%) Latino: 10 Asian: 8 Other/Unknown: 11 Native: 3 Population: White: 72% Black: 12% Blacks committed more mass shootings relative to the population.
2020-02-24 09:01
Also : more chance for a black to get kill by a black than a white (no BLM here ?) more chance for a white to get kill by a black than a white (no WLM here ?) more chance for a black to get kill by a black than a cops more chance for a cops to get kill by a black than a white
2020-02-24 14:43
but...but.. cops are pigs, white man bad, guns bad, black lives matter, fuck you whitey boi edit: you're just priviledged, racism towards whites can't exist, also blacks can't be racist, women can't be sexist and LGBT people can't be homo/trans/etc-phobic
2020-02-24 16:59
 | 
Asia ElemeNt4ffff 
African american are american dont fool yourself .if you think are a native american you are wrong.just indians are pure
2020-02-24 15:27
 | 
what does crime stats gota with Trump dumb ass?????? What does crime gota do with anything in this thread??? so ill say it again......Whos laughing at Trump???? Merkel and her refugee army thats taking over Germany???
2020-02-24 14:20
Merkel and her refugee army is laughing at the US just like everyone else. Again, check your crime stats and just cry!
2020-02-24 14:23
 | 
u fucking idiot America always had a high crime stat ... SOOOOOOO once again ill ask what does crime stats gota do with people laughing at Trump....Ur just a dumb ass refugee troll and the only friends u have are ur other alts....ur the joke of hltv just like the queen of refugees Angela is the joke of the world...Its why the UK left the EU....Trump is such a joke but yet he he said pay up in NATO and u guys did...Obviously u dont understand the definition of calling someone a joke because people dont increase payments if someone is joke they increase payments of they they fear and respect....
2020-02-24 14:37
holy shit you sound upset dont worry maybe USA will become first world after Trump
2020-02-24 14:58
 | 
lmao VERY VERY TRUE.....we are a SUPERPOWER the only super power in the world....LMAO U SAID IT PERFECTLY....We can only lose our top ranking AFTER Trump we only get BETTER AND BETTER under him....U SAID IT PERFECTLY....U gota be the smartest refugee on this site
2020-02-24 15:04
Calm down 3rd worlder, high blood pressure is not good for people like you!
2020-02-24 15:05
 | 
Asia ElemeNt4ffff 
Pls .take care of this trump's fans
2020-02-24 15:31
 | 
SUPERPOWER
2020-02-24 16:00
Superpower Lost to ricefarmers and sandpeople pick one xaxaxa
2020-02-24 16:02
 | 
says the German refugee who has 50 thousand AMERICAN TROOPS in his country with 40 AMERICAN BASES AND FACILITIES in his country LMFAO.....What kind of country has another countries military in it telling it what it can and cant do...LMFAO...U GOTA ASK AMERICA FOR PERMISSION BEFORE U DO THINGS
Nordstream 2 says hello xaxaxaxa Trump still malding LULW
2020-02-24 16:10
 | 
CONGRATS u pay Putin and Russia billions as the average everyday German is stuck paying the highest utility bills IN THE WORLD...Congratulation u guys keep the biggest military threat against europe rich and in power....holy shit id brag about that also.....200iq just like taking in millions of refugees is 200iq.....LMFAO ur logic is unreal....
2020-02-24 16:16
Keep malding xaxaxaxa always funny to see Russia > USA
2020-02-24 16:17
 | 
if any russians need a good dick sucking they should come holla at u..just like Merkel talks big and bad against russia but behind closed doors she stay deep throating that russian D...at least u dont hide it u brag about taking that russian D
2020-02-24 16:21
Sorry bro, can you repeat?I don't think he can hear you over his affordable health-care, safe gun laws and actually good tuition.
2020-02-24 16:52
 | 
he couldn't hear me over his TDS and his high taxes high cost of living standard high utility bills costs...Lucky for me i can hear perfectly fine and got issues with IcAnThEaR...so ill ask u wtf flag is that wtf is Romania wtf has ur country ever done does ur country even have one single famous person..its sad in a world with billions of people and u live in a unknown shithole country that is over priced AF but yet barely above 3rd world living standards....another shit ass european country that think they relevant because they ride the dicks of bigger shit hole countries....go suck ur boyfriends dick somewhere else dracula and stay away from mine lil boy....kid still lives in a house made out of stone and he thinks he can speak with someone of my standard....HAHAHAHA stick with the people on ur own lvl kid refugees asylum seekers and migrants.....
2020-02-24 17:25
Ok..so your only argument is my country...that's it?Can you even think of an argument without bringing in my country or without swearing?I didn't even insult you but you still insulted me, yet you still think you're superior HAHA, get the fuck outta here.
2020-02-24 19:57
 | 
dude u had no point of even joining in on it????? idk if hes ur HLTV idol or maybe u guys are dating on the side idk idk but for some reason u decided in butting in on something u had no part of...u jumped on his side while attacking me....u attack me i attack back...u attacked me over him...let that sink in about what u did...not about what i said or did but what u did...if u want a apology for shit talking him ok i will...IM SORRY hes right my country is shit and his is the best.... U ALL BETTER NOW LITTLE BUDDY???? YES???? ALL BETTER NOW???? GOOOOOOOOOD IM SOOOOO GLAD
2020-02-24 20:01
I just made my little point, didn't dick ride him, nor did I said USA is shit or Germany is good, tf u talking about?Did I said that?No, I didn't. Both countries are nice and have their own downsides, of course, but just for saying my point, also, i won't even cover your stupid ass jokes about me dating him because I think you already know for yourself how cringe you are.
2020-02-24 20:13
 | 
im glad ur all better little buddy
2020-02-24 20:14
+1
2020-02-24 06:53
And EU is not a joke these days lmao?!???!?
2020-02-24 15:55
 | 
United States DiabIo 
best economy in the world energy and oil independence strongest military in the world
2020-02-25 07:38
shox | 
Slovakia TreeMan 
You're right. Noone can do it in such short timespan. It took Merkel a quite a bit longer.
2020-02-25 21:33
 | 
United Kingdom aight_dontbet 
i can't say the l word but all the l words will be malding cuz trump will be elected once again
 | 
Other xQw 
he got America on her feet again while that clown obama tries to steal the credit xD
 | 
Ecuador Ageless 
The economy did that itself, really the only one that could take credit would be the Fed for its regulatory policies.
2020-02-24 06:25
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
You know Trump is doing great when Obama tries to get credit
2020-02-24 14:49
Obama was the biggest two faced clown in US history. He got a Nobel Peace Prize when America was on war with the most countries ever at the same time. Lmao. Leftists had to reward their champion tho lol.
2020-02-24 15:58
 | 
United States Insertidd1 
+111
2020-02-25 23:49
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
lool
2020-02-26 01:29
 | 
Albania SKbugi 
i just came back from a vacation in florida(got some family over there) and most of that i talked with said he only did good,and that the economy was never better than now.
 | 
United States PsychoLogical 
that course may end up changing. There’s going to be an expected recession coming up in between 2021-2024.
2020-02-24 00:07
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Expcted and actual going to happen are two different things. Expected to happpen Is something the democrates use a lot.
2020-02-24 00:21
Demorats*
2020-02-24 15:58
Asuna | 
United States bxteme 
Nah Recession isn’t improbable It’s not gonna be catastrophic (hopefully) like 2008 but it’s just cause you can’t always have continuous economic growth
2020-02-26 00:47
 | 
United States nenemehta 
Market is down 6% in 2 days idk what u call that but I call it a bad sign.....
2020-02-26 00:59
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Yes Id call it a bad sign. The Market fluctuates all the time Im saying you need a sample size over a longer period before such stats can assist you looking into such bad forecasting claims. Otherwise they don't mean that much.
2020-02-26 01:02
Thank you Obama! It's his work!
2020-02-24 00:09
 | 
Japan zeroxzero 
yeah its obama's work 4 years into trumps presidency lmao
2020-02-24 01:34
+1111
2020-02-24 02:40
 | 
United States DiabIo 
all the graphs that show 8 years of obama stagnation then the economy rockets once trump gets in office XD
2020-02-25 07:51
 | 
United States nenemehta 
can I see a link to those graphs because the data Ive seen shows a dip in 2008(biggest economic decline since the great depression) and Obama managing to restore the Economy to pre 2008 levels than Trump taking over and while cutting taxes and raising yearly deficit to 1trillion only increasing growth by <1% per year
2020-02-26 01:08
be more delusional pls
2020-02-27 20:52
f0rest | 
Mexico bfish8 
Because most uneducated and unaware of what's going on except for Fox News lies.
2020-02-24 00:38
 | 
Albania SKbugi 
they say the exact same thing for CNN aswell
2020-02-24 00:39
f0rest | 
Mexico bfish8 
yes but Fox New's longest tenured, highest paid, and most respectful anchor quit the network this past year literally due to the fact that the rest of his colleagues were no longer reporting the actual news or facts, and were in fact simply telling lies and making blatantly false accusations against people in government while defending everything Trump did. He quit because Fox News turned into a Conspiracy network. Over 60% of their shows are opinion shows that push conspiracies for the President. Trump is good friends with Sean Hannity and the two of them, along with Michael Cohen and Rudy Guiliani among others, literally talk weekly on what to push in the news. CNN is left leaning but FACTUALLY based. They have a Republican opinion involved in literally every discussion on their network and argue based on factual information alone. While they might get passionate and irritated during their argument, and while Republican's are normally out numbered on the show's panel, they are heard from and do not have conspiracy theories pushed down their throats from the left. They spend their time tip toeing around the facts and finding anyway to defend Trump, regardless of what it is.
2020-02-24 00:49
Lmao CNN isn't factually based either, plus fox gave a better platform for some democratic candidates over cnn so saying that fox doesn't introduce counter points is dumb
2020-02-24 00:53
f0rest | 
Mexico bfish8 
it isn't? wrong.
2020-02-24 01:18
how?
2020-02-24 01:18
f0rest | 
Mexico bfish8 
did you hear that on fox news?
2020-02-24 01:22
I don't watch fox news, but I understand that you have no proof that CNN is factually based. Both fox and cnn take the truth and twist it into their agenda they want to promote
2020-02-24 01:33
Well yes, but at leat Fox openly admits they're biased towards republicans while CNN just lies about not being biased
2020-02-24 03:54
f0rest | 
Mexico bfish8 
lmao, such morons..do some non alt-right research
2020-02-24 06:19
You're embarassing yourself at this point
2020-02-24 16:03
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
+1
2020-02-25 05:46
HAHAHAHAHHAHA. You know how ironic you sound? -The media you watch is fake and propaganda, BUT MY, MY media is real and good. L M A O I watched a few CNN fake news bs, it was hilarious tbh.
2020-02-24 16:02
 | 
United States DiabIo 
i mean if cnn continues to be proven wrong and you take the side of their opposition its not illogical
2020-02-25 07:54
 | 
Ecuador Ageless 
Expected from 90 year old conservatives originally from Minnesota living in Florida
2020-02-24 06:26
they dont like him cuz trump is putins puppy
2020-02-24 00:05
other way around
None of this.
2020-02-24 00:56
0/8
2020-02-24 07:41
hahahhaha no Putin big alpha
2020-02-24 06:54
 | 
United States sicknasty 
Lmao says the Israeli
2020-02-24 08:04
how are you dealing with your tds?
2020-02-24 08:14
chrisJ | 
United Kingdom snekky 
how are you dealing with any criticism of your holy leader?
2020-02-25 21:44
pretty well i'd say
2020-02-25 21:48
 | 
Ecuador Ageless 
In what way? This has got to be the biggest bait of all of them Bernie is 100x more Putin's pet that anyone else ever will be. Business is business, political philosophy is much different
2020-02-24 06:27
 | 
Finland ThroneB 
How's Bernie Putins pet?
2020-02-24 09:11
 | 
Ecuador Ageless 
politically speaking
2020-02-24 14:46
Putin lost the position in the world already, neither EU nor USA cares about Russia anymore. Everyone just knows its a 3rd world dystopia brainwashed with commie propaganda.
2020-02-24 16:08
ok
39% of EU's gas comes from Russia they are bound to give some shit about that fact. One the reasons why EU didn't do 2 shits when they annexed Crimea.
2020-02-24 22:50
Not like it works both ways lol. Now imagine a 3rd worlder without its only provider. Thats what Russia is without EU buying their oil. Btw. Eastern Europe stops buying oil from them and i think Putin looked kinda butthurt lately lul
2020-02-24 23:03
 | 
United States DiabIo 
why would the leader of the best nation on earth need to be puppey to 11th rank dogshit fail commie country that can't even beat ukraine ?
2020-02-25 08:06
lmao ask him
2020-02-25 09:55
WARDELL | 
Canada ZHF 
My unbiased HLTV opinion tells me idk. He doesn't seem to be any different than previous presidents before him
2020-02-24 00:06
 | 
Netherlands meneertjesem 
I don’t follow it either but I read he kinda racista
Rich | 
North America Gumdrop 
Trump's not racist he's painted out to be because the way he worded some tweets and statements, but you can really tell if someone is racist and they really try to stretch the word when accusing Trump to be. He may be offensive at times, but he's not a racist.
2020-02-24 01:41
lol how blind u gotta be to believe trump's not racist?
2020-02-24 04:07
Imagine thinking he is racist because CNN said so. If he was a racist he would be the worst racist of all time. Minorities statistically have thrived since Trump became president.
2020-02-24 04:20
u think cnn is the only new source that exists? also, if minorities are "thriving" like you said, that doesnt necessarily mean because Trump directly wanted. he's not doing his job for minorities, hes doing it for an economy wich includes them. He's clearly racist, he has an enormous racism history, 5 seconds in google and you"l find it. why would you deny it?
2020-02-24 04:39
 | 
Netherlands staticNL 
"ernormous racist history" wtf are you on? must be some crazy drugs
2020-02-24 05:46
 | 
Ecuador Ageless 
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06.. These are quotes, interpret how u want but the fact is, he said them
2020-02-24 06:28
This article is hilarious. I dislike Trump heavily as well, but this is just raw garbage. “Trump said black people gay in 1973 and almost got a lawsuit against himself cuz of that. Source: trust me bro”
2020-02-24 08:13
And why exactly would minorities deserve special treatment and privilieges? Nobody cares, they live how they want, they work hard they become rich, they dont they are poor. Simple as that, its the same with "majorities" really. Thats how a real anti-racist person would think, but when the only thing you want is to see "minorities" be ahead of everyone else then thats essentially racism by definition. Yes, you sound like actual racist, people who keep talking about minorities people of color or w/e they call them are actual racists no doubts about that. Basic thing, a real not-racist person does not select people by their color, and you and other lefties do. You are actual racist here
 | 
Belgium Miiyata 
Minorities "thriving" is not going to take away him being a potential racist(please note the word potential) You can be a racist cause you want minorities to work and do the dirty Jobs for example :)
2020-02-24 07:53
But you can also be racist when you help "minorities", cause isnt that favorisation based on race/skin color? Isnt that racism essentially?
2020-02-24 16:16
 | 
Belgium Miiyata 
Read to who i reply and about the matter which has nothing to do with what you claim here. Edit: perhaps you wanted to reply to the other lad who made the point about minorities
2020-02-24 17:53
 | 
Netherlands staticNL 
I've seen nothing during these past 4 years that would indicate that Trump is a racist.
2020-02-24 05:45
 | 
Mexico MEXlCO 
who cars about usa
 | 
United States hleev4 
+1
2020-02-24 05:18
Tax cuts for wealthy people, more aid for Israel, blatant corruption, no wall, more illegals, less deportations. So nothing has changed.
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Largest middle class tax cut in the history of the country btw
2020-02-24 14:50
 | 
Germany Kit_su 
long term only richs will profit
2020-02-24 15:05
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
idk, I think if you get to keep an extrea thousand or two that is a profit
2020-02-25 10:22
 | 
Germany Kit_su 
but richs paying less taxes means less money for social benefits equals less money for the poorer people. Also tax cuts for rich people is kinda a shit thing to do
2020-02-25 13:42
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
they get to keep more of their money, its the right thing to do
2020-02-25 15:06
 | 
Germany Kit_su 
well the concept of a social state is that the people with more money carry the people in need. In my eyes a very fine concept and i am not poor by any means.
2020-02-25 15:14
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Im pretty sure state is meant to stay out of peoples lives as much as they can and thereby let them keep as much of their money as they can
2020-02-25 15:18
 | 
Germany Kit_su 
maybe its because i am german but here the state is there for the poor and people in need and the healthy and successful people should carry them thru higher taxation. I mean it kinda works out well more or less and I like it. Isnt it kinda the same in Finland?
2020-02-25 15:29
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Yes but as we learned from locke in the 1800's states primary job is to protect our rights, nothing more nothing less
2020-02-25 16:38
 | 
Germany Kit_su 
ofc, and one right is to decide via democracy how the state operates and if the majority of people want a state that operates for the poor so it shall be
2020-02-25 17:07
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
No that is not one of the rights the three key rights are Life, Liberty and Property All other rights are downstream of those and if they infringe on any of those three it is not a natural right
2020-02-25 17:35
 | 
Germany Kit_su 
i think the part of the right "life" includes social security and helping the poors to a degree that they can live at least a life in dignity
2020-02-25 17:39
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
It cannot be because it infringes on property and a bit on liberty
2020-02-25 17:41
 | 
Germany Kit_su 
You have to make compromises. Also your idea of a state is very old fashion and cannot be applied to a modern state. The role of a state is nowadays way more complex.
2020-02-26 20:06
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
No wall Promised health care that were supposed to replace "Obamacare" never implemented Charlottesville Seperation of 5.500 families and deaths of immigrant children - inhuman treatment Redrawal of US troops from Syria, leaving Kurds right in the sight of Turkey Warmongering with IRAN, which he critiziced Obama of wanting to do (although he never did) Failed trade war with China, which hurt US farmers tremendously Worsening of ties to nearest allies Impeached And last but not least, the US state as a laughing stock all over the world These were all the direct results of his office implementations. I could mention more, but that should be the major ones.
2020-02-24 00:11
the wall is going up though
2020-02-24 00:12
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
1. Even if the wall were to go up, it would be financed by the US state as an absolutely huge expense, where he promised Mexico would pay during the presidential campaign. 2. The wall is not going up if he isn't re-elected.
2020-02-24 00:14
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
There's a higher chance of Bernie Sanders becoming a Republican presidential nominee
it's already going up
2020-02-24 00:42
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Nope. There's a barrier going up, not a wall. And said barrier is a joke. image.cnbcfm.com/api/v1/image/105665954-..
2020-02-24 00:46
then why are border patrol agents in favor of the big beautiful wall? do you know better than them because you got a picture of some retards who got caught anyway?
2020-02-24 01:40
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Not exactly sure what you are asking here.. There's no wall and I have no idea what kind of thoughts border patrol agents have. Even if there, by some miracle, was erected a wall, they would just dig tunnels instead. Just like the drug smugglers.
2020-02-24 01:51
it's a wall that allows for animal migration.
2020-02-24 02:34
*fence
2020-02-24 06:55
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
xD
2020-02-25 05:47
He has been re-elected already, so don't worry.
2020-02-24 00:57
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Why are you replying to me?
2020-02-24 00:58
You offended?
2020-02-24 00:59
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
I'm offended by your presence, yeah.
2020-02-24 01:00
Cry is free then I guess.
2020-02-24 01:00
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
I cry every tiem I realize that you still on this forum, yup.
2020-02-24 01:01
Ok, keep crying.
2020-02-24 01:02
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
I will, just like you do over your failed baits.
2020-02-24 01:03
Lol, ok.
2020-02-24 01:04
k*
2020-02-24 05:01
k.
2020-02-24 05:39
rain | 
Australia S0di 
but trump did make mexico pay for the wall by making mexico become the wall from all the other central and south american countries where immigrants are migrating from
2020-02-24 06:49
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
What???
2020-02-24 07:54
rain | 
Australia S0di 
theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/26/mexico.. nytimes.com/2020/02/07/opinion/internati.. Trump made mexico strengthen their borders reducing the amount of immigrants coming to the us-mexico border
2020-02-24 08:21
You are completely clueless, do not talk about stuff you have no idea about.
2020-02-24 08:17
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
0/8
2020-02-24 09:07
Illegal immigration from the mexican border causes the us a great deal of money annually. It has been calculated again and again that the cost of the wall can be paid off in just a year of it being up and it will be profitable from then on. You sound stupid and arrogant when you speak about shit you don't know, I would advise you not to do it.
2020-02-24 14:29
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
No suprise here Denmark is subject like sweden and the netherlands by one sided left europe propoganda filling your mind. Sad to see :/ People forgot to think for themselves. Be critical of your information source please.
2020-02-24 00:26
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Is the earth flat too, mr. MAGA?
2020-02-24 00:27
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Wooow you just showed your true color that easily. By trying to oucast me by putting me into association with flat earthers. :D hahahahaah It is a typical trick used by lefties if they cant win discussion on the content trying to shut others up trying to win a debate that way. While losing mostly on what its actually about. At least thats how far that leftie example goes. Ill tell you what that trick doesnt work on people anymore ano 2020 Are you going to call people racist next? Such cheap cards to pull. Dude on here online you can keep holding face but in real life please take some time to really reflect at whats happening in europe. Europe needs you. Its not too late.
2020-02-24 00:33
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Fake news, amirite?
2020-02-24 00:35
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Again,. Flat earth, racist, fake news, spin the wheel of the lefties and see what you get xD hahaha
2020-02-24 00:48
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Obama did 9/11
2020-02-24 00:50
 | 
Belgium Miiyata 
Bro anything Trump did to the economy is not under the norm of a miracle or something(that does not take away its a good economy tho). It's not even more impressve than Obama when you check the gdp growth. And the forecasts for coming years is even worse...
2020-02-24 07:59
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Im not claiming that it is a miracle or something. Its just as far as politicians go they hardly keep their promises yet Donald trump held a good record in that department. Sure he didnt keep all his promises. I find it insane achievement as it mostly never happens at this ratio its also hard thing to achieve. It is not allowed to recongize that? Or given him a compliment for?
2020-02-25 23:54
+1.
2020-02-24 00:58
Family separation is good. That'll teach them not to come again.
2020-02-24 00:30
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Okay, descendant of immigrants. I guess the name checks out.
2020-02-24 00:30
Yep. Legal immigrants who paid taxes and contributed to society. Not some family of peasants who come illegally for the purpose of leeching from the american taxpayer.
2020-02-24 00:32
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
There is no way to propperly filter out which is which politicwise. But you need people to make hard decisions. Unpopular decisions that hits the emo of the population real bad. Lefties always screw up the country for a righty to fix it. Then when everything is good and people start to realize we life in the gold age the subjects of the left can take the front and democrates get elected. Right politics js sustained as the villan this way. The left politics work on your guilt trying to make you feel like you are a bad person if you dont agree with their politics. Thats how you are won over by left politics. Like sheep. Always only displaying the victim in the story like you are doing. Reallity isnt that one sided youll find out.
2020-02-24 00:44
 | 
Finland ThroneB 
Everything is so black and white to you.
2020-02-24 09:18
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Not at all sometimes it helps to see the wider picture before zooming in.
2020-02-24 15:43
But you are litterally looking at the wrong picture.
2020-02-24 17:24
 | 
Finland ThroneB 
Or the backside of the picture
2020-02-24 17:25
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
hahaha xD yeah its the picture of your mom naked. it feels so wrong and dirty <3
2020-02-25 04:30
 | 
Finland ThroneB 
Your mom jokes in 2020 😂
2020-02-25 07:07
You are obviously not very smart my friend :)
2020-02-25 15:14
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
I wasnt trying to show my most intelligent level. But hej obviously ;-) sounds more like being self convinced by a self proclaimed verdict. Leaning towards a certain side because your ego prefers it.
2020-02-25 20:16
Haven't mentioned any side at any point. You are too full of yourself, and think you are so well informed, yet you talk about right and left. You are literally THE problem.
2020-02-25 21:00
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Oh sorry I thought that comment was mentioned towards me. Can you blame me? I was being put under fire here by more then one person and you forgot to specify whom your reply was too.
2020-02-25 21:04
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
btw someone who you disagree with often is seen as THE PROBLEM. note that it is subjective. so nobody is lterally the problem it aint that black & white.
2020-02-25 21:31
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
But honestly who determines what is right or wrong? Telling stories about victims focusing only on them at the core time and time again to make you decide by the victims side nomatter what... to win an argument certainly isn't right xD that much should be easy enough for everyone to tell. Well my friends, that is what the left-winged politicians are doing wrong. It is an inherently wrong view within their politics, you see these examples time and time again across the globe. Don't fall for it please it leads to bad decisions.
2020-02-25 05:59
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Yeah your forefathers sure were great, honest people. Certainly not slave owners and/or murderers of natives and leeches of resources on land that didn't belong to them.
2020-02-24 00:43
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
See again xD same thing. A given time period nomatter jf its relevant or not today lefties will tell you a one sided story of the victims and want to make you feel bad for that. What you are trying to do is so linear and easy. Frankly it only shows how dumb and sheep like you are. Cant think for yourself dude?
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
It's a really fascinating story that you're trying to make of me, but what exactly makes you think that I'm a leftist?
2020-02-24 00:48
 | 
United States hleev4 
lol idk, maybe the fact that you think Charlottesville was trump's fault
2020-02-24 05:22
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
When did I say that I think that?
2020-02-24 07:53
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Your initial post #19 hltv.org/forums/threads/2247390/donald-t.. And your behavior which Ive been vocal about is typical what left side politicians do. So if you didnt show that behavior and didnt post left statements people would think otherwise of you.
2020-02-24 15:46
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Tell me a single reason why any of that has to do with "left side politics". Also, tell me when I made "left statements", or whatever you call it. Dumb cuck.
2020-02-24 16:17
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Damn it seems you dont know yourself what left statements are and what left policital tricks & behaviors are. I'll spare you any futher since I dont want to harm you. I rather want you to wake up yourself. Help europe reforming for the better mate. It be much appreciated : )
2020-02-24 16:34
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
You couldn't even make a single example? I guess you were completely wrong then. Thanks for trying though, glad you realized you got served. Just as a little extrea; It is indeed possible to be right-wing and not liking Trump as a politician, just like it's possible for a left-wing supporter to disagree with any left-wing politician. Politics isn't some easy fight against two sides as the American political landscape wants to be.. politics is a series of different outlooks on macroeconomics and social structure. It's possible to have a subjective viewpoint that doesn't necessarily allign with a specific ideology. It's also possible to have left-wing views and disagree with open borders and/or aspects of social benefits. I'm myself a centrist, because I like to use my brain and form my own opinions instead of putting everything in a box, dumbing it down and making it a fight between two sides that everyone can engage in. Why? Because I actually understand politics, unlike you. You also have to realize that the political spectrum of the US isn't universally applicable. A left-wing politician in the US could potentially be considered a right-wing politician in Denmark. Just another tip for you to avoid embarassing yourself in the future. Cheerio.
2020-02-24 17:03
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Yes that is indeed possible if it werent for your leftish behavior and conversation tricks that just nailed it. It is that apparent so I dont need to make examples it just isnt apparent to yourself yet how you scale up considering right or left winged. It just is not only about your Donald trump statements I get that somewhat. the behavior is more telling on how you think,. but dude its alright with me eventually I hope you help Denmark and europe because whats going on is kind of crucial in the coming years. England was first and The Netherlands might be one of the upcoming. wether or not you agree or disagree it at least is a sign that Europe did make some bad decisions real bad and needs some good reforming. catch my drift ? I was a centrist myself voting for CDA in our country well thats has changed. I also know that the polictcal spectrums of the US isnt universally applicable. in our country its all left-wing even the center and a traditional right party are considered left winged now. theres only three right parties SGP, PVD and PVV. But the political spectrum and how people view it honestly does boil down to mainly two sides of thinking you see it in europe as well just more scattered amongst multiple different parties. some a bit more to the extremes and some to the center.
2020-02-25 05:35
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
You dont know a damn thing about European politics. Do you even know what the European Union is? Stop wasting my time, kid. Please.
2020-02-25 10:28
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Lol it seems you have no way out and that your ego got hurt. Because you are starting to call me kid xD and there is no way for you to know what I know about European politics. We could differ of opinion but thats a different story. Dont overestimate yourself.
2020-02-25 20:25
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
You seem to think domestic politics has any influence on areas that are directly ruled by the EU council and EP. You are talking out of your ass, which is quite ironic given your first replies to me. THAT is why I know you have no clue about European politics, along with US politics as well. I'm not gonna waste my time here any further.
2020-02-25 20:50
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Wow havent you been following whats going in europe? Brexit? deomestic politics erm dude a movement is happening. Its the same in my country and its happening on more places within europe so yes domestic politics is eventually what made the EU council possible so it can make it possible all the same in reverse are you this dumb and clueless? that short sighted? You are young... its okey I was once too.
2020-02-25 21:24
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
You can't really take the role of being on a high horse when what you write is complete and utter drivel. I must admit that it amuses me though. If you buy into some sort of revolution against the European Union, you are not only completely ignorant towards the entire economical landscape of Europe, but the entire world. The fact that the UK can manage to carry it's own weight is due to a huge amount of factors, the main ones being the fact that they don't heavily rely on imports in any field and the fact that they have the possibility to negotiate with the remaining EU members due to their ties with the union as such a huge nation of influence. Do you even know why the union exists in the first place? I'm losing a vast amount of braincells just giving in to reading your nonsense, thinking you actually would have done any sort of research og base any of your future arguments on any intellectual standpoint, but you let me down yet again.
2020-02-25 21:36
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
I hear a lot of insults and blown up words. but what do you actually have to say? ofcourse you have your reasons why UK can hold his own. ofcourse yes it contains factors. Nobody claims it doesnt. and nobody claims they arent true. what makes you think those reasons cant be true and/or different reasons for other countries to leave the union and hold their own? I wonder did you have them reasons before brexit? or where they told to you by the news afterwards? Try to backtrack your source. you do know that the European union is very scared that other countries would follow brexit and that they spread that on the news just like how they said the people didnt want brexit to happen. doesnt mean the media actually reflects what the people want. The term is called silent politics. Anyway will you have reasons again that another country can hold its own when the next country leaves the EU? Our country for example is a great export country. Now do you think that is a reason that we should stay within the union or if we should leave the union? I think you've been told to believe its better for us to stay. Do you know our triple A countries are trying to make greece an triple A country which is never going to happen? "Do you even know why the union exists in the first place?" I think you've been told that the European union was initially created to trade better with other countries and.. to set better trade quality standards. How about you tell me because I doubt that you know actually how it went down. Initial goals were very clear they might surprise you. and afterwards again a lot of opinionated insults. Listen... I think you are vastly either overestimating yourself. or you bought so much into one side of the information of the how and the why the european union became to be. that you actually dont know. But you set your teeth into it. Which isnt your fault that you dont know but it is your fault for not questioning further and choosing to respond the way you do. Eitherway investigate yourself as it works much better since I doubt you'd take my word for it anyhow. If you are as intelligent as you claim to be it should be easy enough and it would be a waste of such intelligence otherwise.
2020-02-25 22:09
you're right. the founding fathers owning slaves or land being stolen from the natives are just one sided stories!
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Oh come on. I obviously didnt care about the given story I was adrssing sir talksoutofhisassalots behavior. See the trend and pattern.
2020-02-24 00:52
you call him "sir talksoutofhisassalots" because he mentions facts about american history?
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
No ofcourse not I called him sir talksalotoutofhisass because its funnly fitting to someone who cognitively expresses himself coping information he gotten from left europe tv without questioning the source. He cant even think for himself.
2020-02-24 01:03
those are historical facts, it doesn't really matter where he got them from.
2020-02-24 01:05
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Duder I think you missed the context of this conversation. I was reacting to the statements in his initial post and his behavior. His initial post #19 hltv.org/forums/threads/2247390/donald-t.. He doesnt question his source of information there. (thats why sirtalksoutofhisassalot) we are living today in 2020 the fact about the founding fathers was irrelevant. Here I'll quote you the context what this conversation was about. Posted by Notallama "No wall Promised health care that were supposed to replace "Obamacare" never implemented Charlottesville Seperation of 5.500 families and deaths of immigrant children - inhuman treatment Redrawal of US troops from Syria, leaving Kurds right in the sight of Turkey Warmongering with IRAN, which he critiziced Obama of wanting to do (although he never did) Failed trade war with China, which hurt US farmers tremendously Worsening of ties to nearest allies Impeached And last but not least, the US state as a laughing stock all over the world These were all the direct results of his office implementations. I could mention more, but that should be the major ones."
2020-02-24 15:52
 | 
United States hleev4 
dude everyone's ancestors have made mistakes
2020-02-24 05:25
Why doesn't everyone hate Portuguese people for starting the African-slave trade? Its ridiculous that people think they can blame those that are living hundreds of years after the acts were committed.
2020-02-24 23:00
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Yeap. tell me something. these idiots act like chicken and sheep xD
2020-02-25 04:32
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
The people who did it are long dead, so it would be incredibly stupid to pass hate onto descendants.. just like it would be stupid to hate American citizens today for what their ancestors did. I'd also recommend to completely refrain from whataboutism on this issue as two wrongs don't make a right.
2020-02-25 21:03
Did not warmonger with Iran and he removed the mandate which allows for people to opt out of Obama care Tax cuts for businesses which help fueled the stock market Showing China that they have to trade fair if they want anything. Wall is being built but not entirely China also is promising to buy American crops Stay in your country's politics ty
2020-02-24 03:34
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Stay out of political discussions if you are clueless on the subject.
2020-02-24 07:57
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
You still havent read the whole statement about charlottesville or what are you on about?
2020-02-24 14:51
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
What in the fuck are you talking about?
1. It's going up + 5 billion is nothing compared to the budget. He also got Mexico to ramp up border security. 2. American healthcare is a shit show on both sides, gl voting on anything rn 3. How exactly is Trump linked to this? He isnt even a white supremacist or even racist and has stated that he doesnt agree with white supremacy. Charlottesville was also caused by antifa violently interrupting so if anyone is to blame it's the white supremacist groups and antifa. 4. Children get smuggled across the border as cover frequently so families were seperated temporarily to discourage illegal crossings + prevent child trafficking. This policy also doesnt exist for since 2018. Conditions arent the best due to how underfunded facilities are due to funds being blocked by the dems. Btw obama had the same exact conditions, if not worse. 5. The US cant be expected to keep troops in Syria forever but this wasnt the best way to handle things. 6. Not warmongering especially when Iran funds anti-US militias and doesnt respect human rights at all 7. He actually supported US production that way and china should not be rewarded for having shit working conditions, allowing for cheap products. The farmers were also compensated. 8. Not really, country leaders can think whatever they want about Trump but the countries are still allies. 9. By the House which wanted him out from the start? Yes. In reality? No, they dont even want to give him a trial. Your points are mostly bs.
2020-02-24 20:38
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
I read your points, and there's only a couple of them that I would relatively agree with you on, but I'm not going to argue those with you as I can see by your rhetoric that it would be a complete waste of my time. You are mostly taking the facts and showing an alternate viewpoint instead of refuting anything, besides the Charlottesville case. However, I appreciate that you actually attempt to argue for your case though.. unlike the other people that replied to me.
2020-02-24 20:42
Alright fair
2020-02-25 15:43
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
Instead of a list of one sided information why not make a pro's & cons list about the achievements and failures of Donald trumps administration ? MY fight here all along was to get people to think for themselves and to compliment trump on keeping a pretty good record as far as presidents goes. To talk about whats happening to europe. to get people to start viewing multiple news sources from both sides of the political spectrum. It doesnt come by itself like putting on the TV tuning into a talkshow. Although I do love that. In my country at least that is one-sided. and im noticing a trend that within other European countries it scales up to the left side of the political spectrum. I hoped this wasnt the case. Im talking about England, The Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark.
2020-02-26 00:41
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Maybe read OP?
2020-02-26 00:43
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Obama was the one who started the separation of children, why was it okay then?
2020-02-25 15:18
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Wrong bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44303556 Also, even if it somehow was Obama, of course it wouldn't have been okay. Whataboutism would not have been a valid argument.
2020-02-25 15:21
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
"there has been no law mandating it" Yea but that does not mean it didnt happen Most of the pictures of children in cages are from obama era. Either or you get separated from your children when you do a crime anyways so its not even inhumane. If I get caught driving drunk with my kid in the back seat I go to jail and the kid does not
2020-02-25 15:23
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
I'd highly recommend reading the entire article. I'd also like to repeat the sentiment; even IF the Obama administration was the cause, it wouldn't matter in the slightest, as the Trump administration would only have made it worse with the zero-tolerance policy, so it wouldn't even matter on this topic of discussion.
2020-02-25 15:37
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
The entire point of mine was that it was very hypocritical not to talk about it when obama did it but to make it a huge deal when Trump did it. And as said its not a big deal in either case as criminals are always separated from their children when caught, I think you do it in Denmark too no? In finland at least we do
2020-02-25 16:41
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Weak point then. As I wrote in my initial post, it also had to do with inhuman treatment of the illegal immigrants + deaths of children, the fact that the US, under the Obama administration, also seperated families is not only questionable, but I can't seem to find any proof of it. But regardless, still an extremely weak point that would mean nothing towards my criticism on the Trump administration whatsoever.
2020-02-25 17:09
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
How is it inhuman to put the kids and parents in different places when they are being arrested for crimes?
2020-02-25 17:36
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
I never said it was? Stop putting words in my mouth, it reeks of desperation.
2020-02-25 21:41
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp 
agree it is questionable but do you have any proof that there was conduct of inhuman treatment of the illegal immigrants + deaths of children as a result of Obama or Donald trump administration. and if so what was the situation and the scale? I know it happens everytime that the scale gets blown up, or that the situation gets put out of context like some child was already sic but died during x or y thus is a cause of said policy led by x administration because I want to fight that said adminstration since I dont agree with said administration, I write this article. Or photos get miss-used. Get what I mean? I'd want to make sure and avoid that crap. so im not claiming anything but bumped into this discussion because im curious to learn the truth of the matter.
2020-02-26 00:18
The reason he won and might win again is because his opposition wants socialism for USA... and well... usually people don't want socialism in their country.
2020-02-24 00:16
DeMoCraTIc SoCiAlIsM
2020-02-24 00:36
his opposition was hillary clinton?
What does socialism mean Dumaw?
he won cause hillary is a fucking idiot who threw her campaingn away
2020-02-24 04:14
But trump is socialist himself
2020-02-24 07:05
 | 
Germany Merkelistan 
He does nice twitter baits
2020-02-24 00:40
+1 it's funny how politics looks like nowdays
2020-02-25 10:42
same experience here, never heard anyone like trump but no one has any good arguments xd
Only a murrican would vote for a trump, now move along.
2020-02-24 00:51
Sweden being a predominantly liberal country, it's only natural that they share propaganda against a conservative leader of one of the strongest nations.
2020-02-24 00:52
Bulgaria R4D1 
he catapulted america almost back to the top1 maybe if he gets another mandate and a new corona virus he can put them back in top1
2020-02-24 01:04
Im sorry when was America not top 1?
2020-02-24 02:37
Bulgaria R4D1 
realy ? China have been in the top 1 from like 10 15 years back dont forguet that going to false wars to destabilise and steal resource from weakeer coutry make you exactly being top one :D China has bee the true power for quiete some time
2020-02-24 03:16
 | 
China SwooksarV2 
Honestly, as much as I try to think that, it's just not true. The US dollar is just to strong and the regulations that comes with using it and the power the USD gives america is just a metric shit ton. #ChinaNumber1In10Years
2020-02-24 05:35
 | 
Sweden PentaPenguin 
Trump>>>>>>>>Stefan L
2020-02-24 01:31
Well, he didn't keep his promises but it doesn't matter. One side hates him for acting childish and being 'old-school' republican, the other likes him just because they hate the alternative(democrats). There are 10-20% of citizens on each side who are worshiping their idols(mostly Trump & Bernie supporters) and would vote for them no matter what. It's mostly emotions driving people crazy, so rational explanation is usually nowhere to be found.
2020-02-24 01:54
 | 
United States HLTV_RUNNER 
not really but as we all know anyone thing bad is Trump’s fault and anything good was actually done by Obama
2020-02-24 03:21
 | 
United States EmperorTrump 
The economy is in record grown. Lowest unemployment. Highest stock market. "Orange man bad" rhetorics just doesn't correlate with reality.
2020-02-24 03:29
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
None of that can be attributed specifically to Trump though, unless you are talking about the coal industry.
2020-02-24 08:01
Our stock market is at it's highest point in history, jobs creation at it's highest, economy booming. Building a wall to keep illegals out. Can't think of anything he's done wrong but I can understand why Sweden would hate him. They are betas and liberal. They will welcome in illegals and then watch with a smile as their country gets destroyed from the inside.
2020-02-24 03:46
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Being an echo chamber is the true definition of a beta cuck.
2020-02-24 08:02
The one thing liberals fear the most is the truth.
2020-02-24 15:25
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Define a "liberal". Otherwise, suck up your words and admit that you're a wannabe and an echo chamber.
2020-02-24 16:15
Free for all! welcome illegals, no laws. They will do anything for votes. Brain dead old children, con artists. I can define them all day. Losers is the best definition. They love freedom of speech as long as you agree with them, if not they will ban you, block you, delete your comment, call you a liar, racist or just ignore you. They never have an argument to fight back.
2020-02-24 17:07
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
You should probably read up the meaning of liberalism. :)
2020-02-24 17:42
Ignore him hes a low iq baiter.
2020-02-24 19:40
he upset the libtards not that that's bad though
2020-02-24 03:48
TRUMP 2020, best president ever
2020-02-24 03:58
fer | 
Brazil Tali00 
I think trump trump did a good job, but sometimes he made mistakes (normal as every american president)... But he will win the elections again because of the radicals hate him (I know that exist right radicals too but they aren't like leftist radicals), the medium american are looking how much radical Trump haters is, so i think he'll win again. But i'm Brazilian, no one care about my opinion :(
2020-02-24 04:36
he killed and throwed a lot of innocent ppl in jail because they have a black skin
2020-02-24 04:49
 | 
United States Slyckz 
-8/8
2020-02-24 05:27
 | 
China SwooksarV2 
0/8
2020-02-24 05:33
He has done exactly that, destroyed the country.
2020-02-24 05:29
 | 
China SwooksarV2 
I'm honestly only pissed at the trade war which fucked my family pretty hard. The Huawei shit I honestly don't car)) cause I have a phone from every major company anyways. Huawei shit is just america being gay.
2020-02-24 05:33
Yes he tries to impose his deals on other nation rather than mutual co operation. He doesn't care about bi lateral ties.
2020-02-24 08:24
Longest shutdown in the history of the United States.
2020-02-24 05:54
 | 
Qatar olaolakaka 
He hurt millions of weak feelings, hes such a horrible person ((((
2020-02-24 06:56
Well at least he made whole USA look laughable and weak. Talks a lot, but does nothing.
2020-02-24 07:08
Your country is run by Feminists now. I laugh at you.
2020-02-24 09:12
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Can you explain what actually makes them feminists, if you aren't just "meming"/joking or watever.
2020-02-24 11:12
SANJI | 
Luxembourg kng_rdl 
i laugh at incels like you
2020-02-24 15:34
rofl true, also this gay with denmark flag telling you to explain dont bother
2020-02-26 04:47
 | 
Ireland DaFlame 
Just popping in to say I'm Irish and loosely follow American politics, same here everyone thought it would lead to calamaty but he's actually done pretty well. His decreased taxes have fuled the economy and he denucularised NK. You can see how well the world economy is doing just by checking the stock market. Now, he's had some questionable decisions like pledging to end certain routes of legal immigration into the USA which may push more people to illegally immigrate buuut on the other hand, less and less people are illegally immigrating because he's made it harder. (Also that holding people in border camps and seperating children stuff was an Obama policy he ended) overall 8/10. Not bad, pretty decent actually.
2020-02-24 08:27
 | 
Japan zeroxzero 
North Korea still have nukes???
2020-02-24 08:50
When Trump wins 2020 things are gonna change with North Korea, that was the deal.
2020-02-24 09:10
 | 
Japan zeroxzero 
NK will never give up nukes
2020-02-24 09:10
That is your words. Not facts.
2020-02-24 12:06
 | 
Japan zeroxzero 
The moment they give up nukes they give up sovereignty
2020-02-26 03:01
 | 
Japan zeroxzero 
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missil.. Also read your link next time you moron, it doesn't say North Kore denuclearlized, low iq conservatard
2020-02-26 03:03
Trump has made my stocks go up so much. I doubt I ever have to work a day in my life again past 30. Thinking of maybe selling off a bunch just incase Bernie somehow wins if the media dump a hot mic of Trump saying the N word or something.
2020-02-24 09:11
 | 
United States nenemehta 
And stock market growth benifits who? the top 10% as the rest of the US doesnt have the spare income or the know-how to invest. Also, shoulda sold earlier nice 6% loss this week probably more soon growth like we had is never sustainable.
2020-02-26 01:25
Never said I didnt sell any
2020-02-26 04:30
 | 
Finland Miroyev 
All that it's shown is it doesn't matter who's the president, the same foreign politics continue. Only difference is there's now an idiot saying stupid stuff
2020-02-24 09:36
 | 
Kazakhstan tAt00_Nik 
What difference does the president have in America. Ordinary puppet. America also kills people, robs countries, comes up with fairy tales about Russia. Residents of America believe that America is good and fair. Foolish people.
2020-02-24 09:54
 | 
India AI_monk 
Don't know what good he has done for the USA but stopping funding the Pakistani army has brought down a lot of terrorist activity and made Pakistan desperate to run to china for a rebound. Hillary would have increased the funding in destabilizing the region more. Would have been in more wars I guess. Retreat from Paris treaty is such a shame though. The trade war surely put brakes on china's aggression but I don't know if it benefitted USA.
2020-02-24 14:42
 | 
United States PP_Bizon 
Retreat from the Paris climate treaty changed nothing. Even though they weren't in it the U.S did reduce their CF the most in 2019
2020-02-24 20:09
 | 
India AI_monk 
you need to know what Paris treaty is about. It's not just about reduction. There are a lot of elements which works only when USA is onboard.
2020-02-24 20:41
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Economy great Unemployement lowest since 50 years and lowest ever for minorities Most promises kept out of all presidents Putting America first Supporting his allies And most important of all, triggering the left and making them look so blatantly crazy as well as showing how clearly media is biased
2020-02-24 14:53
+1
2020-02-24 15:22
I don't think that Trump had that much effect on the first two points.
2020-02-24 16:07
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Clearly he did because everyone, even the left admits to that And obviously cutting regulations etc helps economy that is a no brainer
2020-02-25 10:23
 | 
Australia Moonayyy 
The Unemployment thing was a trend set by Obama. it peaked in 2010 after the GFC and has progressive gone down since, Trump has nothing to do with it. But at least he hasn't caused it to go up, so that's a positive for him at least
2020-02-27 00:23
👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿 👉🏿👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👉🏼👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👈🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👉🏼 who cars👈🏻👈🏼👈🏽👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👉🏼👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👈🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👈🏿
2020-02-24 14:53
 | 
Sweden iiceiice 
👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿 👉🏿👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👉🏼👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👈🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👉🏼 who cars👈🏻👈🏼👈🏽👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👉🏼👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👈🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👈🏿
2020-02-24 14:55
2020-02-24 20:35
 | 
United States DiabIo 
👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿 👉🏿👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👉🏼👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👈🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👉🏼 me👈🏻👈🏼👈🏽👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👉🏼👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👈🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👉🏾👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👈🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👈🏿 👉🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👈🏿
2020-02-25 08:01
He will easily get elected again if more than half of America has at least 1 functioning brain cell.
2020-02-24 15:18
Trump > obama Btw hes gonna win the elections. He proved hes more competent than obama and the country is doing much better now.
2020-02-24 15:22
NiKo | 
United Kingdom lr1015 
Really didn't shake it up that much. He's said some controversial shit which he rightly got called out for and also some stuff that got misquoted that also got thrown at him. He's passed a pretty usual amount of gun control and fought a semi-successful trade war with china. Overall, he's not been as bad as obama, but he's been a pretty mediocre president. But I think he's got at least a 65% chance of re-election bc Democrats don't have an electable nominee that can win swing states, tbh.
2020-02-24 16:04
He’s done bad internationally, but at home life is pretty good. Taxes are lower. We’re making more. Life is good. He’s infinitely better than Bernie “breadlines are a good thing” Sanders.
2020-02-24 16:20
 | 
Sweden GeT_CoRrEcT 
Not really. It's just the democrats have more influence than before.
2020-02-24 17:00
americans are so dumb that when trump makes you get paid more you all hop on his wagon. Trump is a shit president but better than retard clinton. Neither of them should be a president tbh
2020-02-24 17:48
 | 
United States DiabIo 
let me know when finland contributes as much innovation, movies, games, technology etc then i will allow you to talk like that
2020-02-25 07:45
Lmao Finland is an absolute retard country contributing nothing. Run by an all-female party.
2020-02-25 10:45
2020-02-24 17:52
swedistanis are brainwashed cultists they believe mainstream media and treat their government and system like its a religion zero critical thinking coming from them
2020-02-24 17:51
These people will tell u all kinds of bad stuff he has done but never show any proof of it. "Democracy" LUL when people are stupid af democracy is just a nice idea that could have been.
2020-02-24 17:53
 | 
United States DiabIo 
ALLL partisans the same people that said he would destroy the economy day one and its become #1 in the world
2020-02-25 07:44
 | 
United States nenemehta 
Become #1? The US economy has been the biggest since the early 20th century . We will see if cutting taxes leading to 1 TRILLION budget deficit is sustainable(I don't think so). Also, the growth has been rather mediocre given the amount of subsidising(by tax breaks etc) the growth is about 1% greater than under obama where the deficit was 750billion and there were still programs like obama care that supported the poor.
2020-02-26 01:20
GOAT
2020-02-24 17:59
I live by Chicago, and Trump is mainly hated here. But the dude's an OG. Great economic growth, jobs growth, hell he's putting the interests of USA first and not trying to be woke and accomodating to what other people say he needs to do. I like him tbh, I'd vote for him 2020.
2020-02-24 19:46
Trump did pretty good against most expectations. It still baffles me how such a country couldn't offer anything better than old hag hillary as his opponent.
2020-02-24 19:50
you know Trump's first term actually turned out well when Obongo tries to steal credit for wage growth and record low unemployment
2020-02-24 20:32
he's annoying and keeps on giving money to isreal
2020-02-25 04:42
Trump betrayed white nationalists that elected him. He spent all this time sucking up to jewish elites
2020-02-25 06:03
 | 
United States DiabIo 
there aren't enough "white nationalists" to elect anybody nice try nerd
2020-02-25 07:47
 | 
Europe Vallon3 
Nothing noteworthy happened when he won and during his first mandate. Opposition was hyping it up to be the beginning of the apocalypse, when in fact America is not at all in a bad economic state currently. His leadership is normal. Eccentric, but normal. Dumbasses ruled by emotion (mostly women) were bawling their eyes out, saying America is done for and crap like that, lmao.
2020-02-25 06:52
I think the worst he has done that is that he has divided the US. People say that America is more divided now than ever. I dont know if thats true remembering the political situation in 60s abd 70s but still. Worse part of it is that he doesnt even try to unite America but only doubles down on the insults and lies when he think he is attacked. The best thing for the US for the next president would be a moderate republican or a democrat. Now its Trump or Bernie - the only thing they have in common is that they are old.
2020-02-25 07:25
 | 
United States DiabIo 
did he divide or are the people that tried to impeach him divide ? they also tried to investigate him for being involved with russia and found nothing. did he dived or was it the people in the media perpetuating these partisan hoaxes divide ?
2020-02-25 07:41
Trump did that all by himself. If you remember his campaining before all that stuff you mentioned. He was (and still is) against the Paris climate deal, downplaying every democrat, the political left, against "Fake news media" etc. Also his opinions about women pussygrabbing didnt help. He didnt even apologize for that but blamed the media. A wise president would throw some bones to the opposing side aswell while drive his politics. Trump doesnt do that - he ignores and ridicules the opposing side. That is not constructive.
2020-02-25 07:50
 | 
United States DiabIo 
i'm not saying he's completely innocent he does like to enrage his enemies further but all this stops if the left stops period. in speeches he talks about unity of all people just not the far left that got caught making shit up about him
2020-02-25 08:00
does he really changed something in those 4 years? can you tell as an american
2020-02-25 10:38
I know he likes to enrage and ridicule anyone who is opposing him, and in the end of the day he is the president of the United states and should serve ALL the people, not only his supporters. When he is attacking people on twitter he is doing it as a president - not as Donald Trump. He is alienating approx half of the people. I think Trumps approval rates say a lot. Half of the people love him and the other half hates him. His words about unity aren't in line with is actions.
2020-02-25 17:01
 | 
Sweden wyv0 
Divide implies at least 2 sides, and it does take 2 to tango. The divided people all did it to themselves
2020-02-25 21:47
 | 
United States Jax_17 
I like the part where you say you don't give a fuck about american politics. Because in all honesty, as an American, that's how everyone should be looking at it. Everyone's got their head so far up their ass about left and right democrat and republican that they fail to realize that the government has almost no effect on their daily lives, your vote isn't worth shit because the candidates aren't really looking out for you they're looking out for the people who gave them the million and billion dollar donations. Lastly corrupt morons can say they will do whatever you want to hear but at the end of the day the morons in the federal government are too stubborn and too stupid to ever accomplish anything of significant change
2020-02-25 08:02
so he just made a lot of talking and shocking statements but is he really accomplish something worth know in those 4 years?
2020-02-25 10:37
 | 
Australia Moonayyy 
>they fail to realize that the government has almost no effect on their daily lives yea ok, wait till America becomes authoritarian...
2020-02-27 00:21
 | 
United States Jax_17 
The last time a president has done anything that has truly affected the lives of the american public was probably 9/11. since then other then some economic changes here and there, there hasn't been a single president that has truly done anything to affect the livelihoods of the american public. Obviously things are going too change over time but every one in politics is so stubborn that they can't compromise and accomplish anything specific. The only thing that's truly changing for Americans is the economic situation and international relations, which in part can be connected, and honestly doesn't substantially affect our day to day lives. The only people who's livelihood is has truly been affected the last 4 years under the Trump administration are illegal immigrants and their families.
2020-02-27 02:09
 | 
United States Jax_17 
Obviously I'm looking at it from an american standpoint and only looking at the effect in the US. However, I know that this affects other countries such as ones in the middle east and west Asia. Honestly I feel like we should have left this war in the middle east a long time ago, and focus on actual international relations instead of trying to police more countries into our beliefs. But like I said politicians are morons and cant accomplish anything meaningful
2020-02-27 02:27
Scammed a CHILDREN'S CANCER charity out of 1 million and then was fined for it. Left the kurds to die. Failed trade war with China Made our relations worse with Europe Impeached Tax cuts for the ultra rich (Amazon paying no taxes and making 11 billion dollars in profit) Spending tax payers money on golfing Almost started another war in the middle east
2020-02-25 15:22
 | 
Sweden wyv0 
Trump hasnt done anything, not even did he build the wall. Why would he scam a charity out of 1 million? Omegalul, hes rich as f already. Smells like salty lefty
2020-02-25 21:44
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-ordere.. Spent the money on a PAINTING OF HIMSELF. Show me something that is more egotistical
2020-02-25 22:10
 | 
Sweden wyv0 
His own foundation? Basically he took his own money? I read the first sentences and then closed it down
2020-02-25 23:15
 | 
United States nenemehta 
Just so you understand what a foundation is It is a charity, the way the fucked up us tax system works rich people give to charity and avoid paying taxes so trump gives to his "charity" than used that money on himself(a very rich man) instead of on people in need so at worst its tax evasion and at best its him being a complete asshole.
2020-02-26 01:14
 | 
Norway RealErk 
i hope obama can use his magic wand to make you disspear
sure
2020-02-26 19:28
i r8 this b8 0.5/8
2020-02-26 10:11
cool
2020-02-26 19:27
 | 
China Manchu 
Trump is not the one that should be thanked for economic rising here. Just like he is not the one telling which tariffs will take place or which exact sanctions.
2020-02-25 17:00
I wasn't a big fan when he won, but he has been okay. The economic boom wasn't because of him though, not even close
2020-02-25 21:23
Yes deregulations and new trade deals had 0 impact , it was all Obongo doing .
2020-02-25 22:19
 | 
Norway RealErk 
its because of obamas magic wand, right?
2020-02-26 01:21
hahaha libtards at it again not even nice try
2020-02-26 10:10
 | 
Finland jUPPE! 
Trumps economy has helped everybody in USA so much. The democrats said that his promises were impossible.
2020-02-25 21:35
has only made it harder for the elderly and poor?
2020-02-26 19:28
 | 
Sweden wyv0 
He hasnt done anything, not even built his wall.
2020-02-25 21:40
i hope they reelect orangeman
2020-02-25 21:47
2020-02-25 21:48
I'm a conservative from the UK who would probably not have voted for Trump in 2016 if I could, but would vote for him now. Economy going very well for everyone, especially people at the bottom. Successful foreign policy (killing terrorist leaders) Right-wing judges, and making it harder to kill babies The Democrats are a big joke and all their contenders are clueless
2020-02-26 00:29
+1 finally people are realizing this lul
2020-02-26 01:23
Trump did nothing wrong. Leftist are going psychotic because he's good.
 | 
Australia Moonayyy 
uh oh german flag
2020-02-27 00:20
He is a good guy. He doesn't have a stick up his ass like most other politicians.
2020-02-26 01:24
people judge him because he says stupid things, but politically he is not that bad (short term).
2020-02-26 03:04
He's definitely needed long term or else the psychotic Democrat leftists will continue to destroy America
2020-02-26 03:17
 | 
Belgium KYC 
BERNIE2020
2020-02-26 04:28
feel the bern
2020-02-26 19:29
 | 
Korea lmfao605914 
lol sweden is more of a shithole than united states nice try
2020-02-26 04:28
Donald Trump is a idiot
2020-02-26 10:11
an* kanker tokkie
2020-02-26 19:29
Too bad so many people judge others by character and not by results. If anything competitive csgo would teach one, the nature of winner's mentality. Sweet words, promises, blah blah, whatever. All the politicians just keeps lying to appeal to more voters. Trump is lying too, but unlike the actual politicians he's doing some actual work that brings real world results.
2020-02-26 19:32
Yea he is bringing results, but not very good ones
2020-02-27 00:10
 | 
United States RopzIsCute 
Trade war, didn't end foreign wars, tax cuts for rich, gun control, also just shitty character like bragging about sexual assault
2020-02-26 19:33
 | 
United States n3h 
Donald Trump 2020 Im against Bernie's ideas: Healthcare for All: The cost will essentially be coming out of the working class's pocket. No thanks. Raise Minimum wage: Will just turn middle class into a larger lower class because prices on everything will skyrocket. School Loan forgiveness: They fucking chose to take out loans they are responsible for their debts, i don't wanna pay the debts of these stupid ass kids who go to school to party and now cant find a job.
2020-02-26 19:49
 | 
Australia Moonayyy 
"because prices on everything will skyrocket." They already have been and wages haven't gone up lololololololol
2020-02-27 00:19
 | 
United States n3h 
Yea they do go up but only because of inflation of usd, but not by a lot. Obviously if these minimum wage jobs pay more they will raise prices to counter the wage increase. Min wage jobs are mostly for children. If your still working one @ 30 you went really far off track in life.
2020-02-27 01:11
 | 
Australia Moonayyy 
americas fucked no matter who gets in power. the culture over there is broken, just delete the country and move on
2020-02-27 00:19
He's really good. Has been providing great entertainment material for late night show hosts
2020-02-27 00:25
 | 
Australia Moonayyy 
2020-02-27 00:25
Nice argument beach nibba.
2020-02-27 02:07
Trump was never the actual problem. The problem is corruption, money buys you everything in US politics, democracy my ass, there is none to be found. Total fucking joke.
2020-02-27 02:25
Evil Geniuses
FURIA
Tricked
SKADE
Cloud9
Envy
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.