Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Biological warfare
Other LiquidDrumAndBass 
Will there be a Biological war at some point? will we all turn to zombies?
2020-02-25 06:54
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
We are zombies already.
2020-02-25 07:12
Not all but many.
2020-02-25 07:23
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Overwhelming majority. I don't want to be rude, but truth is that especially here, you can see that phenomenon.
2020-02-25 07:27
snowflake fuck off
2020-02-25 07:45
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Ok slave
2020-02-25 08:27
Yeah, you're right.
2020-02-25 09:15
you watch too much movies
2020-02-25 07:13
nukes easier to kill than virus
2020-02-25 07:15
 | 
Brazil ZlatanIsGod 
1 deep kiss for 2 rocks,baby
2020-02-25 07:22
 | 
Australia csRIOTgo 
I think we are all infected already
2020-02-25 07:25
 | 
Canada $t4Rboy 
Coronavirus, bud. Do your research: Wuhan Institute of Virology, opened in Wuhan, China in 2015, is the country's 1st 'biosafety level 4 laboratory' (basically highest level of security and potential danger): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan_Institute_of.. DO you think it's a coincidence that the current coronavirus "originated" in a seafood market only a stone throw away? From apparent "bat soup" which has been a delicacy for innumerable years? I really hope none of you are that naive? The Chinese government could never admit responsibility for releasing this; albeit intentionally or unintentionally. Facts.
2020-02-25 07:38
 | 
Denmark Jeffersond 
“Facts”
2020-02-25 07:38
 | 
Canada $t4Rboy 
Do you think it's a sheer coincidence? Blame it on natural occurrence over a slip up which would ruin the country's international integrity and cost them billions and billions in reparations? Easiest move for them to do is make it seem like it was 1. A natural occurrence; and a 2. Freak accident. It's much more difficult to explain to the international community that you let out a genetically-engineered virus from your top 'safety' lab in the country.
2020-02-25 07:52
 | 
Denmark Jeffersond 
but you clearly dont know what FACTS is, cus what youre doing is not being factual :)
2020-02-25 14:46
Even assuming this is true (it isn't), if it was unintentional then it wasn't biological warfare
2020-02-25 07:40
 | 
Canada $t4Rboy 
It is a biological weapon facility. Whether it's intentional or not is completely irrelevant - as we're LITERALLY on the brink of a global pandemic due to this (as per the World Health Organization). The fact they even have this sort of facility and allowed it out puts all the blame on them, regardless of the circumstances involved. It was their obligation as a nation to ensure they had proper measures in place to be messing with something so dangerous. You'd be arguing semantics in regards to whether the release was intentional or not. The cost for reparations should this ever be contained would bankrupt China on the international scene. It'd be solely their fault. All the deaths caused to other nations and the financial losses would make them responsible (for example, post-war reparations). They are more likely to get away with it if they claim it was a natural origin, because they couldn't therefore be held directly accountable. Of the literal hundreds of thousands of locations this could occur, it happened to occur in a seafood market right next to their country's 1st biological weapon's facility? I reaaaaaallly hope none of you are playing the naivety card, lol. In addition to this, they're also not being transparent - which makes them even more likely to be guilty in regards. This is a clear catalyst for a cover up.
2020-02-25 07:50
"You'd be arguing semantics in regards to whether the release was intentional or not." Well if we are talking about biological WARFARE, we have to argue semantics. You just listed a lot of reasons why it would be more convenient for China to lie about it, but not a single reason that shows how the virus was genetically enginereed, because there isn't any other than "oh there was a lab there, what a coincidence" This has been debunked already but I know multiple articles won't convince you "From apparent "bat soup" which has been a delicacy for innumerable years" This was never confirmed, it was just speculations because there was a viral video circulating online, but that video wasn't even filmed in Wuhan. No one knows which animal was the "carrier", people also blamed snakes and pangolins, and I don't know why this sound so strange to you, animals has always been the source of coronaviruses: SARS, MERS COV etc
2020-02-25 08:21
 | 
Canada $t4Rboy 
Actually, it hasn't been COMPLETELY debunked. They can't rule it out completely as a possibility. You just think it's sheer coincidence this happened in the 1 of 300,000 seafood markets around the country RIGHT next to the country's first Level 4 biosafety lab? To top it off, a VIROLOGY institute, lol. This isn't a fungal anomaly - or a prion. It's a virus. A virus that occurred next door to the country's TOP virology institute. On top of this, because China is so secretive - no article from the Washington Post can have the same credibility that knowing the actual facts from within China would. How can "papers" published outside of the country hold any merit on the origin? You said it yourself, they "aren't sure" where it came from - yet you say they can debunk it was from a virology lab in China? Asinine statement. The coincidence is far too direct and timely (within 4-5 years of this lab opening) for it to be ignored. This wasn't Shanghai or Beijing. It was Wuhan. The same city with the country's first TOP biological weapons research facility. Imagine thinking you can debunk something without having ALL of the facts? Amazing application of logic. And why don't we have ALL of the facts? Because the country being defended by these articles is too secretive to divulge the information, lol.
2020-02-25 08:28
"no article from the Washington Post can have the same credibility that knowing the actual facts from within China would yet you say they can debunk it was from a virology lab in China" Do you realize that they could analyze the virus genome, right? They did it and realize that there was no indication that it was genetically engineered. "How can "papers" published outside of the country hold any merit on the origin? You said it yourself, they "aren't sure" where it came from - yet you say they can debunk it was from a virology lab in China?" Yeah that's how things work you know? When you don't have any proof you don't start speculating, maybe we will know more about it in the future, maybe not. You can debunk something even when you aren't 100% sure of its origin/cause/whatever, you just need to know if something it's plausible or not "And why don't we have ALL of the facts? Because the country being defended by these articles is too secretive to divulge the information, lol." You keep saying this as it backs up your argument, but it really doesn't, because China has never been a trasparent country, never. They lie to their own people, of course they would covering up something that is damaging their economy and image, I don't even trust their death toll. Let's be honest, if we want to make up scifi theories we should aim a bit higher, I mean a virus that basically only affects old people, with mostly mild cases it's a rather disappointing biological weapon, I'm sure they can create something better.
2020-02-25 09:00
 | 
Canada $t4Rboy 
"Yeah that's how things work you know? When you don't have any proof you don't start speculating, maybe we will know more about it in the future, maybe not. You can debunk something even when you aren't 100% sure of its origin/cause/whatever, you just need to know if something it's plausible or not" The argument can be made either way - until they are 100% sure it came from a natural source and was indeed a naturalistic phenomena. To write off the potential origins without all the facts is asinine. We're in an age where biochemical dangers are indeed a thing. Whether it's been genetically engineered or not, does not mean it did not come from a containment laboratory - does it? Perhaps it was extracted in a method from this lab that made it much easier for human infection - without the engineering? We can't definitively rule it out. But, you cannot deny the proximity of China's only top virology lab being around the corner from the epicenter of the disaster. That said, there's been release that of the 41 original infections, a good portion of them did not originate in the seafood market... There's too many unknowns to defend the scapegoat opinion. All sides need to be looked at, in depth. I don't buy the coincidence factor, however. It's too close to be a coincidence. To say otherwise is naivety. "Let's be honest, if we want to make up scifi theories we should aim a bit higher, I mean a virus that basically only affects old people, with mostly mild cases it's a rather disappointing biological weapon, I'm sure they can create something better." Sci-fi? You're negating one of the key points... The origin of this virus is literally on the doorstep of their top virology institute... Coincidence? Perhaps. Likelihood? Nay. "It only affects old people." It's already killed over 2,500 (official claim), and continues with no end in sight. Infections increase. Italy is now the main doorstep to Europe. I don't remember a similar fervor towards other coronaviruses - such as MERS and SARS - do you? This one is being taken WAY more seriously by both WHO and China. So, you say there's no worry? The doctor who flagged it was 33-yrs-old. It doesn't just kill the elderly. In fact, many people who have died from it are in their 30s and 40s. Sure, elderly are far more susceptible - but A. we can't trust the numbers, and B. we have confirmation it kills of all ages. And if you have pre-existing issues affecting your lungs - such as smokers (obvious), diabetes, etc, or really suffer from any lung or heart-related issue, its way more likely the pneumonia it causes will be more severe. On top of that, pneumonia leaves permanent lung damage. That said, if you contract it once - even if you do recover - you carry the permanent damage it did to your respiratory tract. There's also nothing preventing it from reinfecting - given the infection rates are much higher. There are now cases to be made that it spreads through fecal matter - which is literally EVERYWHERE. It can survive on surfaces for weeks. The more they find out about this - the worse it is appearing to be. If you get it once, survive, and get it again... What do you think your chances are the second time? No healthy person can forego repeated infections by this. And if you already suffer from other ailments, it's an even worse outcome.
2020-02-25 12:42
 | 
United States Windy_C 
And who did the chinese get it from.....
2020-02-25 07:41
flag checks out
2020-02-25 12:44
I just started playing RE0 Remake, this shit be making me want one.
2020-02-25 07:37
 | 
Norway FriggeK 
No, all future wars will be like fortnite irl
2020-02-25 07:41
ETHEREAL
Faint
FURY
Esper
Liquid
Evil Geniuses
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.