Thread has been deleted
Last comment
bernie lol
 | 
United States CaliNinja 
haha the amount of people that were at his South Carolina rally would be the same amount as people waiting in line for the bathroom at a trump rally
2020-02-26 18:49
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
he gon be next president
2020-02-26 18:50
 | 
United States CaliNinja 
like Hillary was right?
2020-02-26 18:50
I remember odds at betting sites for Trump to win day before elections were like 5.0 and Hillary 1.3
2020-02-26 18:53
imagine betting
2020-02-26 19:06
she did get majority votes tbf
2020-02-26 20:22
USA electoral system is a joke
2020-02-26 20:43
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
Without the electoral college the rural vote would be totally irrelevant and the only votes that would matter are the ones in large high population coastal states. That's not acceptable for the majority of US states so the electoral college is not going anywhere.
2020-02-26 21:03
But if that's where the majority of the people are, shouldn't they have more say? Seems completely logical to me.
2020-02-26 23:21
KRIMZ | 
France Vilmarh 
It is completely logical because you are ignorant of their system and history. US is a federation of states, not a centralized republic. The balance of power between states is very important there. States can decide most of the things that happen inside their own states, and they don't want to be ruled by some big cities from the other side of North America who have huge cultural, ethnic and political differences.
2020-02-26 23:41
You're not making sense. We're simply talking about the presidential election. As you said > States can decide most of the things that happen inside their own states But the presidential election is a popularity contest. For someone to have 3 million more votes and not be elected is nonsensical.
2020-02-26 23:47
KRIMZ | 
France Vilmarh 
Again, you simply don't understand how their system works. It is not universal vote where you directly elect the President. Each people are first voting in their own state, and then the big electors that they elected in their own state give votes to the President. Direct elections in the US work on the state level, not national level. So your argument about "3 millions" don't make sense, since those people don't even directly vote for or against Trump. Any other system, once again, would break the balance between states since bigger states will get too much big electors and impose their political leaders to the vast majority of states (even if they do not represent the minority of the pop). Purely proportional will basically deny the vote to everybody living in small states since just a few big states will be enough to shift the entire election in their favor. Not acceptable in a federation. We could definitely criticize the US system, for example because of gerrymandering, wasted votes or fewer political parties, but your objection in the perspective of US system don't make much sense.
2020-02-26 23:58
+1
2020-02-27 00:06
I know how the system works. The fact that electors are the ones to cast the final vote changes nothing and the states will still have their own elections. Pretty much the entire western world has a system where the candidate with the most votes wins. If you can't imagine a similar system for the US, you simply have a very limited imagination.
2020-02-27 00:08
KRIMZ | 
France Vilmarh 
tHeY sHoUlD do lIkE eVeRyOnE eLsE bEcAuSe I sAiD sO Not going to waste more time with you. You are again comparing US with random countries with different situation and history, instead of trying to understand how and why the US have their own system. You are the only one lacking of imagination here, can't even understand a system different to yours.
2020-02-27 00:28
I understand perfectly well the history of why US has the electoral college and I understand that the founders recognized the problems in the political system of the Roman republic resulting in the electoral college to guard against 'the tyranny of the majority'. I'm simply saying it's dumb.
2020-02-27 00:35
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
It's not dumb. You're asking for rural states to give up their right to representation since their vote won't count if the electoral college is abolished. And the electoral college will never be abolished because two thirds majority of US states have to consent to it. It's never going to happen. It's far more fair and democratic than the system we have in Hong Kong which truly is rigged and doesn't have an electoral base of ordinary voters like the US does
2020-02-27 15:40
>since their vote won't count if the electoral college is abolished ???
2020-02-27 15:40
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
If the electoral college is abolished, the voice of low population rural states would be completely drowned out by large coastal states like California. Their voice would be drowned out and they would no longer have proper representation. It won't matter how Nevada or Kansas votes. It'll only matter how California and New England coastal states with high population density vote.
2020-02-27 15:41
Of course it will matter who people in Nevada or Kansas vote for. You're not making any sense. This is about people not states, you can't give an outsized vote to anyone in a democracy. It's an inherently undemocratic concept. The "needs of a state" will be properly represented in a proper democratic system. The fact that you're able to win the entirety of a state when the people in it vote 50.5 for one candidate over another is an archaic and ridiculous system. If you abolish the electoral college, you will also ensure that the 49.5 % of the state who voted for someone else also get heard. Their vote should absolutely count for something, the meaning of those votes cannot just vanish. That's undemocratic and unjust.
2020-02-27 16:03
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
Sorry but you're completely wrong. It won't matter who people in Nevada or Kansas vote for because they would be drowned out by big states with large population densities. In fact without the electoral college, presidential candidates simply wouldn't bother to visit Nevada or Kansas on their campaign trail and would focus all of their campaigning in California and New York. Imagine how much resentment that will create. You keep thinking of the USA as a place like Finland and what works for Finland must work for the USA. It doesn't. One size doesn't fit all. Finland is a small unitary state while the US is a federation. I also agree with Vilmarh that you're being a total ignoramus and very quick to dismiss the needs of rural states. Also the US electoral system is fair in the sense that both democrats and republicans have been able to win. Without the electoral college it would way more lop sided. This might make some people happy, but it will make others angry and it will eventually boil over in an explosion of rage. It could lead to another civil war.
2020-02-27 16:13
As it is right now, presidential candidates only focus the majority of their campaigns in swing states, which is even worse. >You keep thinking of the USA as a place like Finland and what works for Finland must work for the USA. It doesn't. You don't know that. And at the very least it would ensure equally valuable votes across the board. >quick to dismiss the needs of rural states. This statement is absolute nonsense. They have their own representatives in the house and the senate. The only difference is that a person in Nevada will have just as much say in who becomes the president as someone in New york. >Also the US electoral system is fair in the sense that both democrats and republicans have been able to win. Yes but Democrats consistently need to win by bigger margins than republicans = not fair. >It could lead to another civil war. lol
2020-02-27 16:23
Idk if this'll help but I think you should imagine the US election as more like a series of different country elections, where if one party wins in a country, they control that country and its government. It'd be more accurate to compare the US and its election to the EU and their elections, not the US election and another single country election, since each state in the US does basically function as its own country (with its own values and opinions).
2020-02-27 16:14
I understand how the system works. And I even think that it made sense back in 1900. As for the differences between states, I don't really buy that. Yeah I get that there's the north / south or if you prefer rural /urban ideology difference but other than that, I don't think that there's that much difference between lets say Washington and Massachusetts. Also every single developed country has the rural / urban divide, it's in no way unique to America. That exists in Finland and I'm sure it exists in New Zealand as well.
2020-02-27 16:29
I'm not talking about a rural/urban divide, because those are represented pretty well imo. But you're wrong if you don't think states have their own opinions on what to do and how to do it. There are reasons why talk of secession exists, both in California and Texas (with California's secession being fairly popular), and why they have different laws in each state to begin with.
2020-02-27 18:00
I don't think you fully understood me. I get that there are some minor differences, between the states. For example Massachusetts and Washington. But besides the rural / urban divide I think they're minor differences. It's the same in every country though. If I were to ask people that live 400 km away from my city, they would have slightly different opinions on things. I just don't see how any of this has anything to do with the presidential election.
2020-02-27 19:04
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
I've been arguing with Lucidbro too and you're right. He's 100% fucking retarded. He thinks that the 12th amendment of the US constitution which outlines the requirement of the electoral college can be overturned by the supreme court if the court is told "the one who gets more votes should win". We've got a brilliant legal mind here!
2020-02-27 20:40
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
+1 bro.
2020-02-27 16:01
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
Nope. That would be a dictatorship of the majority. The USA is a federation not a unitary state like for example the UK is, and US states with lower populations will find that unacceptable. The electoral collage can not be changed without two third majority of US states approving it, so the electoral college is never going to go away. Besides rural voters have different concerns than city folk in rich coastal areas. imo it would be unfair to them if their interests were not represented and the only interests represented are voters in places like Cali.
2020-02-27 15:36
All you're doing is switching to who it's unfair towards. People should have equal say, thats what democracy is about.
2020-02-27 15:39
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
Wrong. It's still fair for large coastal states. Their voice isn't drowned out in the way that the rural voice would be drowned out if the electoral college were abolished. Democrats have and will continue to win elections under the electoral college system so clearly it's pretty fair for both parties. If the US were a small unitary state like Finland there would be no need for an electoral college, but it's a large federation with a large number of states who all have very different interests, needs, and population sizes
2020-02-27 15:46
This isn't a Democrat vs Republicans issue. Also in recent history only Democrats have won the popular vote and lost the election, so obviously it's not a fair system if you want to argue it on that front. Look, the presidential election is a popularity contest. As such, it cannot be that the candidate that receives the most votes doesn't win. And again, we're talking about the presidential election, not the senate or congress. Those states will obviously have their own representatives regardless of what happens to the electoral college.
2020-02-27 16:10
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
You're just repeating yourself. I already explained why the electoral college is needed and you totally ignore it. Without the electoral college I doubt the republicans would be able to win a single presidential election wheras now it's roughly 50/50 when it comes to the democrats and republicans controlling the presidency. Anyway the electoral college isn't going away ever. It requires two thirds majority of US states to change. It will never happen.
2020-02-27 16:19
> I doubt the republicans would be able to win a single presidential election And whose fault is that exactly? Here's a tip for republicans maybe try appealing to a larger group of people than old white men? >Anyway the electoral college isn't going away ever. It requires two thirds majority of US states to change. It will never happen. Give it 10-20 years. You don't need two thirds, depending on the supreme court. The argument of "the one who gets more votes should win" is an extremely easy one to make.
2020-02-27 16:22
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
You're a fucking retard. You do need two thirds majority. It's a constitutional requirement and the supreme court can't change that. That's some laughable wishful thinking. Only a constitutional amendment can, and that requires two thirds majority too. "And whose fault is that exactly? Here's a tip for republicans maybe try appealing to a larger group of people than old white men?" Here's a tip for you: People in the countryside have different needs and interests than people in the city. But yes make it about race as always. The founding fathers of the US never wanted the US to be a dictatorship of the majority which is exactly what you're trying to advocate.
2020-02-27 16:29
>You're a fucking retard. You do need two thirds majority. It's a constitutional requirement and the supreme court can't change that. That's incorrect. >But yes make it about race as always. I'm not. Look at the voting splits. Every minority in America is voting for Democrats by a large majority as well as the majority of women. The only demographic that's voting majority Republican are white men. Here's the 2018 midterm voting splits : pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/11/08/the..
2020-02-27 16:33
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
>That's incorrect. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_.. Sorry bro but you're wrong. It can only be changed by constitutional amendment. Post a source because writing "that's incorrect" is not a valid rebuttal. And for the record, I think Bernie Sanders would make a fine president and his health care plan is fantastic. But no way in hell do I support abolishing the Electoral College, nor do I think it is possible to do it via supreme court lol.
2020-02-27 16:36
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
>The argument of "the one who gets more votes >should win" is an extremely easy one to make. Also this is a 0 IQ statement which clearly proves Vilmarh was right that you're a huge dumb ass. This isn't how legal arguments work in the supreme court. The requirement for the electoral college is codified in the US constitution. The supreme court can't overrule the US constitution you fucking idiot. Only a constitutional amendment can do that, and good luck with that lolololol. And in the wikipedia article I linked you to, it was the republicans and democrats (bipartisan) trying to abolish the electoral college! Vilmarh is right that you're an ignorant dumb ass that not only is ignorant of history, but doesn't understand how the legal system works or the concept that the constitution is the supreme law of the land. I would be more forgiving if you were really from Finland, but clearly you're a fake flagging and just another poorly educated American dumbass
2020-02-27 19:12
>The requirement for the electoral college is codified in the US constitution. The supreme court can't overrule the US constitution you fucking idiot. Read this: nationalreview.com/2017/12/constitutiona.. I don't really feel like explaining the entire process to you. >Also this is a 0 IQ statement which clearly proves Vilmarh was right that you're a huge dumb ass. I'm not sure what you're finding so controversial about that statement. If you were to put that to the polls you would find that easily the vast majority of people would support it. It's a completely separate issue. >I would be more forgiving if you were really from Finland, but clearly you're a fake flagging and just another poorly educated American dumbass lol
2020-02-27 19:48
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
I read the article. You clearly don't understand the article. It's arguing against a judicial amendment of the constitution whereas you're arguing in favor of a judicial amendment because you think "the one who gets more votes should win" is enough for the supreme court to overrule the 12th amendment of the US constitution (this amendment covers the electoral college) which it absolutely is not. I agree with the article you linked, the supreme court can not supersede the US constitution, but that is what you're advocating for earlier! Article 5 of the constitution makes it very clear how the amendment process of the constitution works. Here's a cliff notes version for you: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Five_of_th.. Neither Article 5 of the constitution nor the article you linked me to would allow you to overturn the electoral college (Twelfth Amendment of the US constitution) by telling the supreme court "the one who gets more votes should win". You're a fucking idiot. "I'm not sure what you're finding so controversial about that statement. If you were to put that to the polls you would find that easily the vast majority of people would support it. It's a completely separate issue." It can't just be a majority. Otherwise we'll have situations like Brexit. It has to be a super majority, which is exactly what article 5 of the constitution requires. How about you read it instead of coming off as a supreme idiot that is just blindly posting links and hoping for the best. You clearly have no understanding of constitutional law. "I don't really feel like explaining the entire process to you." Derp. It's because you understand jack shit of the article, but you're hoping it'll stick. You seem to boil it down to it being a popularity contest which is exactly what the framers of the constitution did not want.
2020-02-27 20:29
but with the current system it's just giving way too much into the concerns of less populous states since their votes count way more
2020-02-27 15:44
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
Nope. If that were true then democrats would never win an election. But in fact both republicans and democrats are able to win elections. The system is quite balanced. It would be totally imbalanced without an electoral college and these less populous states would be ignored by everyone. This would be far less fair than the current system. Anyway this conversation is purely academic because the electoral college system will never change since you will never have enough US states who will consent to that no matter how many snowflakes stomp their feet and scream about it
2020-02-27 15:48
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
+1
2020-02-26 21:11
But that's not how that political system works, you vote for delegates and representatives that represent your part of the country it's so it's not just a tyranny of the majority
ik thats how it works, doesnt change the fact she still technically got majority votes
2020-02-26 21:34
 | 
Europe Vallon3 
Barely. Difference was very small.
2020-02-26 21:59
3 million votes...
2020-02-26 23:20
 | 
Europe Vallon3 
One small American city's worth, lmao. Almost no difference.
2020-02-26 23:37
My country has around 5 million people in its entirety. It's a huge amount of people. Proportionally it's not that much, but by raw numbers its an incredible amount of votes.
2020-02-26 23:40
KRIMZ | 
France Vilmarh 
"My country has around 5 million people in its entirety" That's the point. Your country is tiny, of course the system is different. Just imagine the US as the entire Europe Union. Now you know why it is different and they don't want tyranny from the biggest states, just like you don't want to be ruled by France and Germany.
2020-02-26 23:43
The size of my country wasn't the point.
2020-02-26 23:45
 | 
Europe Vallon3 
So what? Is Finland America? Is your country segregated with states? No, it isn't. In a country with 330 million people, 3 million is nothing. Small difference, compensated by the fact that she had far less states won, it's just that left-leaning states were and are so large.
2020-02-26 23:49
Not the point.
2020-02-26 23:49
 | 
Europe Vallon3 
I doubt you yourself know what your point is.
2020-02-26 23:50
>Proportionally it's not that much, but by raw numbers its an incredible amount of votes. Read.
2020-02-26 23:50
 | 
Europe Vallon3 
I already replied to this. Raw numbers' meaning is proportional to the populace behind it. In Finland's case it's a lot, USA's case - 3 million is nothing.
2020-02-26 23:54
No. Raw numbers are raw numbers and 3 million is a huge number. There isn't really any deeper meaning here.
2020-02-26 23:56
 | 
Europe Vallon3 
One. Small. American. City. Negligible, almost. Good thing the country has a system to prevent huge, left/right leaning states to dictate presidency. Those 3 mil mean completely nothing to the electoral college, nor to anyone else that isn't like ''Holy shizzz, it's 3-whooping-million, what a large number!!!''.
2020-02-27 00:00
I don't really care. I already told you that proportionally it's not a large margin. Doesn't change the fact that 3 million people is a huge amount of people.
2020-02-27 00:10
 | 
Europe Vallon3 
Enjoy your meaningless semantics.
2020-02-27 00:12
High enough to know that you're fake flagging because you're embarrassed to fly the American flag.
2020-02-27 00:13
Europe Dov 
Expect the unexpected, right?
2020-02-26 23:39
imagine thinking bernie is beating trump expected from third world education
2020-02-26 18:51
Do you honestly think Trump is winning anything after his appalling leadership in the last 4 years? He's almost plunged you into another war several times and has done nothing but ruin the quality of life for the every day man while protecting his own profits, he will not win. I will bookmark this thread to laugh at you when he loses the presidential election.
2020-02-26 18:56
He's going to win, Americans arent educated enough to look at the facts.
2020-02-26 19:00
 | 
Germany tmp1 
He kinda right though.
2020-02-26 20:40
+1 they they let an impeached president assassinate a military leader with the only reason was some links (not solid links) to some war crime without the consent of government, and then threated a war crime if iran retaliated, seems reasonable
2020-02-26 22:43
I feel like most Canadians pay more attention to American politics than Americans do which is crazy
2020-02-27 20:18
+1
2020-02-26 20:37
 | 
Spain SPQR_CAESAR 
F A C T S
2020-02-26 20:41
 | 
Reunion FakeFrenchie 
"ruin the quality of life for the every day man" Not a Trump supporter but this is objectively false.
2020-02-26 19:01
Not really. Pointing to the economy booming isn't an indicator of the quality of life for the every day person here. The stock market having really good years only really helps the rich - no middle class person is going to have the surplus of money needed to make a relevant profit off of stock trading. The Trump administration also kicked millions of people off of food stamps, which i don't even know how that could be spun as positive. Healthcare costs are still soaring, insurance companies aren't reeled in, Trump's "healthcare plan" was.... absolutely nothing. Yeah some taxes were lowered. Woop-dee-do. Won't really matter when the average person will eventually have to go to the hospital and get enslaved by medical debt.
2020-02-26 21:20
 | 
Reunion FakeFrenchie 
The average person does not get enslaved by medical debt, fuck off. The life of the average American is more or less the same as it was under Obama, so no, he has not "ruined the quality of life of the average citizen." What the hell was the point of that rant even, none of it has anything to do with the point I was making.
2020-02-26 22:04
Honestly you're way off, life has improved under Trump and it's not even up for debate. The real issue is his global stance, which Americans don't give a shit about as long as they can afford their Starbucks and donuts on their way to work. So while he fucks people around the globe, he does what's best for Americans. Hopefully Bernie wins though, free healthcare is simply a must. It's a human right, and it's non-implementation in favour of greed is ridiculous.
2020-02-26 22:27
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
Agree on all counts
2020-02-26 22:50
Unfortunately, while the majority of the United States is going to vote against Trump, thanks to the electoral college he will win again. Some peoples' votes are just more important than others. Though if Sanders actually gets the nod, I think that will pretty much guarantee Trump another 4 years...
2020-02-26 20:00
 | 
North America ampbino 
Sanders has a better chance than anyone else, lmfao.
2020-02-26 20:03
No way man, every fringe voter in this country will go Trump if he Sanders goes against him. Though I would say Sanders has a better chance than the gay dude.
2020-02-26 20:05
 | 
North America ampbino 
There are very few swing voters in the USA. Study after study has shown that almost everyone who identifies as 'independent' are actually straight party-line voters. Sanders does lose that tiny minority that actually are centrists that might vote either way. However, he's the only candidate in the race that will give unlikely voters a reason to go to the polls. In 2008, Barack Obama did not win the election by winning the argument against John McCain, he won by bringing in voters that never turned out before - something that no candidate besides Sanders has had the ability to do so far. EDIT: Biden literally tells people he doesn't agree with "then go vote for someone else" on like a daily basis.
2020-02-26 20:23
 | 
United States flyflit 
+1 Let's also not forget the amount of people who will come out to vote for Sanders who have never voted. This would include people who hate the establishment democrats and republicans and young voters. America is in a populist era right now and the only way to beat a fake populist, is to run a real populist against him.
Trump is a real populist he ran on economic growth and job creation and delivered that. unemployment is down under Trump that's populism. I agree with you that Bernie is also a populist I'm sure there are loads and loads of people that are pissed off with the shitty healthcare system and yeah that is a key issue a lot of people are voting for but can you at least be honest and not just a brain dead ideologue crying orange man bad?
2020-02-26 20:47
also 83% of his tax cuts go to the rich. Just to make this clear: Economic growth doesnt mean SHIT if that only means that everyone else stays at the same level and only the rich get richer. If I were to say that Trump isnt in fact a fake populist, Sanders is still way more of a real populist than Trump.
2020-02-26 21:16
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
100% agree with you on this. I think Bernie has a really solid healthcare plan, but the "orange man bad" people are beyond retarded and never lived under a real dictatorship. Trump looks pretty sweet here in Hong Kong when compared with our idiot puppet leader Carrie Lam. She single handedly is turning HK from quasi city-state to failed state all in one term and we didn't even get to vote her in the first place since there's no universal suffrage here for electing the head of government.
2020-02-26 21:22
 | 
United States flyflit 
I'm not an "orange man bad" person. The only reason he won the election is because he campaigned across the mid west where jobs were being outsourced to mexico and china. He spoke to a crowd of people who were watching their jobs leave their communities where Hilary hardly campaigned there at all. A lot of those voters were Obama voters previously. I think Bernie appeals to that crowd more than Trump does.
2020-02-27 17:57
 | 
North America ampbino 
This also depends on metrics used for 'economic growth'. The fact is, almost all new wealth went to the rich. The most classic one I get is: LOOK AT THE STOCK MARKET, to which I reply: the Dow was up a higher % at this point in Obama's first term, and it's also irrelevant - because rising stock prices do not effect the lower class at all, because they don't fucking own any
2020-02-27 18:37
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
+1
2020-02-26 21:12
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
What blows my mind though is that Sanders is offering a really good health care package. Even capitalist Hong Kong has universal health care (though we have private hospitals too for anyone who doesn't want to deal with the queue). But Trump isn't as bad as "orange man bad" people make him out to be. Compared to our retarded puppet leader in HK, he looks pretty brilliant. I think Trump will probably win unless economy takes a massive shit.
2020-02-26 21:07
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
Without the electoral college the rural vote would be totally irrelevant and the only votes that would matter are the ones in large high population coastal states. That's not acceptable for the majority of US states so the electoral college is not going anywhere.
2020-02-26 20:54
America is better off economically under Trump, what are you talking about? You're just straight up lying he's actually even reduced the military involvement over seas which Obama actually increased after Bush. How can you say he hasn't bee na good leader? He's one of the only leaders talking about China's treatment of Hong Kong and their concentration camps, Obama didn't blacklist Chinese companies when he knew China was doing this fucked up shit.
2020-02-26 20:45
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
Hong Kongers are definitely happy how Trump keeps confusing the fuck out of Xi Jinping and then owning him in the process. And he signed the Hong Kong Human Rights Act into law which everyone here is happy about.
2020-02-26 21:00
 | 
Hong Kong ballbuster 
Economy in the USA is doing well and elections generally favor the incumbent. Trump is likely winning another term. If economy takes a huge shit then Trump may lose otherwise no.
2020-02-26 20:52
 | 
Reunion FakeFrenchie 
+1 it's almost impossible to knock off the incumbent president when the economy is strong. Unless it tanks leading up to the election he'll probably win again.
2020-02-26 22:16
Yea, imagine rednecks being smart
2020-02-26 20:02
yikes dane speaking on shit they have no idea about
2020-02-26 20:12
Denmark _GG_ 
Is this bait?
2020-02-26 20:26
shaddup norwey
2020-02-26 20:27
nice cover up
2020-02-26 20:31
Kid youre just stupid for buying Trumps cheap attempts of manipulating facts (like every other Trump voting retard). You claim that your economy has never been better. One of the arguments most used is that unemployment rates has been going down, which is true, but you fail to mention that wages has been highly decreased, and income inequality has reach its histocical high in modern time. Another frequently used argument is that the number of used food stamp has been going down. That is also true, but only because Trump has changed the eligibility standards. Lets just hope youll never get poor, Or sick. Or loose your job. Btw Im not danish.
2020-02-26 20:30
>assuming I like trump lol that's where ur strawmanning bucko <3 it's ok at least danish cs is gud
Dane or not, most danes know more about whats good for Americans than Americans themself
2020-02-26 20:32
LOOOOOOOOO00000L ahahah he really just said that HAHAHAA :DDD
2020-02-26 20:33
Sorry I forgot ure blind for facts
2020-02-26 20:34
>blind for facts >lives in a homogenous society propped up by oil >never stepped foot in America and understands none of its culture or nuance >"I know better dan u" lol he actually believes this XDDDDD u mus be jokin
2020-02-26 20:35
Ive been in your country two times but thats not the point (the first time in 2002 when you probably werent born). Europeans actually travel. You should try the concept
lmfao euro so elitist it's funny as fuck
A lot of Americans actually travels a lot . Just not rednecks like yourself
yikes bro that's just a yikes
just stop
2020-02-26 23:26
mfw nordic country inhabitants think they know more about us politics than an American dude you're an embarrassment
2020-02-27 00:03
Can you name the country I'm from?
2020-02-27 00:09
no it's impossible genius
2020-02-27 00:21
sure is.
2020-02-27 00:22
Fuck no ahahhahahahah
2020-02-26 19:01
Monkey | 
Poland $o$ 
Ok
2020-02-27 07:48
lul
2020-02-27 12:22
SANJI | 
Luxembourg kng_rdl 
Its funny how trumptards are getting scared of bernie
 | 
United States CaliNinja 
what im not scared this is comedy
2020-02-26 18:52
SANJI | 
Luxembourg kng_rdl 
would you bet your house on trump beating bernie? (if he becomes the dem candidate)
COCAINE | 
Mongolia bozgor 
depends on the odds 👌😎
2020-02-26 18:54
If it was down to bernie vs trump and some bookie offered 50/50 odds i would literally put my life savings on trump
 | 
United States CaliNinja 
obviously not but it I'm not afraid
SANJI | 
Luxembourg kng_rdl 
u smart
2020-02-26 18:55
where the fuck are you getting your news from every single democrat candidate has looked like a clown now that andrew yang is out of the election
SANJI | 
Luxembourg kng_rdl 
except for sanders, hes got the whole dem establishment against him and still owns everyone
owning the democrat candidates? sure owning trump? LUL
SANJI | 
Luxembourg kng_rdl 
i mean trump would be the favorite against each candidate because most americans are racist fucks but sanders would own trump in the debates since all trump will have against him is that bernie is a dirty communist
2020-02-26 18:59
yeah. i’m afraid if trump keeps up those communist insults it won’t end well but with that said, what matters is if trump wins the electoral vote (which is most certainly will) last time trump lost the popular vote and still destroyed hillary because of electoral votes. it’ll most likely be the same this time too
2020-02-26 19:03
SANJI | 
Luxembourg kng_rdl 
there couldnt have been a worse candidate than hillary, i wonder what will be bernies "emails" that trump will use to avoid actual policy questions in the debates
2020-02-26 19:07
Trump won a bunch of really important states vs hillary, that's why he won. He won Pennsylvania by a small margin, which by all signs is not going to happen if Bernie is nominated. Michigan and Wisconsin too - Bernie has looked extremely strong in Wisconsin polls especially. Florida was also close iirc. If Hillary had won two of those states she would have won. Bernie is a better candidate and is more well equipped to emerge victorious.
2020-02-26 21:26
 | 
Iceland cracker132456 
Trump has charisma in a weird way, thats why he won most of the debates vs Hillary. there were alot of memes from the debates cus of Trump, will probably be the same against bernie
2020-02-26 19:05
SANJI | 
Luxembourg kng_rdl 
youre not wrong, thats how he gets the voters who have no fucking clue what theyre voting for. #buildthewall #lockherup btw
2020-02-26 19:09
 | 
Sweden flippig 
Even hillary who wasnt particularly good in debates owned trump but didnt make no difference
2020-02-26 20:30
ikr
No one is scared of him. They are scared of his followers.
2020-02-26 19:02
 | 
United States MrSuppressor 
LUL Sounds like you think South Carolina is an accurate representation of America as a whole.
 | 
United States fade4182 
Starting to think letting the south be their own country was a good thing
 | 
United States CaliNinja 
yeah -slavery I would be down
2020-02-26 18:58
 | 
Austria swehy 
hello usa, u like the trump atm ? or just mocking Mr.Bernie ?
WARDELL | 
Canada ZHF 
USA hates everyone
 | 
Austria swehy 
im not undestand sir
 | 
United States CaliNinja 
I don't hate everyone lol
WARDELL | 
Canada ZHF 
Ty <3
man why are canadians routinely the saltiest people on the face of the earth xDD
2020-02-26 20:13
WARDELL | 
Canada ZHF 
Why would I be salty of the US
2020-02-26 20:48
+1
2020-02-27 00:22
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
+1
2020-02-27 07:42
canada is literally the better place to live between the two why would he be salty
2020-02-26 22:25
And it's not even close.
2020-02-26 23:34
trump has done more good for this country than any other president this century bernie is not going to beat trump
Denmark _GG_ 
> Trump scandals: allegedly colluding with Russia, threatening Ukraine with shortages and abandoning them in order to get them to spy on Joe Biden, instigating a war with Iran by killing Soleimani. > Obama scandals: wearing a tan suit, wearing a bike helmet. Trump sure is the best president EVER man.
2020-02-26 20:32
"this century", expected cus every dane dickrides bernie trump rebuilt the economy, increased jobs and built more consumer trust than any other president this century. every president has had scandals and thats a fact obama sent the economy down the drain through obamacare and we had record high unemployment and poverty rates. but nt
2020-02-26 20:34
Denmark _GG_ 
REBUILT THE ECONOMY? He almost caused a recession you mong. I don't dickride Bernie, but I prefer any other president to Trump.
2020-02-26 20:36
economy is the best its ever been in the 2000s under trump more jobs more consumer trust meanwhile obamacare made everyone hate working and bush didnt fare much better
Denmark _GG_ 
riding a fucking debt bubble sure is a good economy you have there
2020-02-26 20:38
do you actually think debt affects big government in the long run? if it truly was a killer our taxes would be insane. but instead our taxes go to around 12.5% at most
Denmark _GG_ 
It can cause an economic crisis you fucking retard. Sure, the top 1% will be fine, but the rest of you will be fucked.
hasnt happened in over 100 years of debt lol and the u.s is the most powerful country on earth. nobody wants to mess with us
bruh what obama got elected as soon as the housing crisis hit. unemployment rates rose because of that recession that happened before he was even elected. by the end of his terms the unemployment rate was under half of what it was at the peak of that fiasco
2020-02-26 21:29
Literally everything you said is incorrect.
2020-02-26 23:35
Asuna | 
United States bxteme 
Not enough proof for either 7iq spotted Solemani deserved death tf
2020-02-26 23:36
Trump ATMs would be sick, nice idea.
 | 
Austria swehy 
excuse me, why you would think of that ?
2020-02-26 18:59
bernie my friend hava no chance tbh : youtube.com/watch?v=HvbO3C5naI0
KRIMZ | 
Finland Aksel474 
+1
Don't worry, Bloomberg will win thanks to his great ad youtube.com/watch?v=KN18WrdwZBQ
2020-02-26 18:56
 | 
United States CaliNinja 
hajahahahahaahah this still cracks me up
 | 
United States fade4182 
The fact that people actually think bloomberg is a viable candidate shows how much clownery the US actually is
 | 
Finland Smoonah 
every election year seems like it gets worse with candidates
2020-02-26 19:11
LOL
Stop that, this is his real ad! youtube.com/watch?v=yQBMg47Mmkg Its very good.
 | 
Finland Smoonah 
lmao
2020-02-26 19:10
 | 
Brazil jacksfurions 
Bernie in brazil is the name of a giant worm that eat rotten meat
2020-02-26 20:24
theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/06/donald.. Trump left. obama right, stfu rightist
2020-02-26 20:24
 | 
United States CaliNinja 
im actually not a rightist im a conservative libertarian
2020-02-26 20:29
Denmark _GG_ 
You're a libertarian who wants to fuck over your own liberties, NA logic.
JW | 
Sweden Hasklon 
such an american political position, firstly both conservatives and libertarian are right and secondly they are mostly not compatible
2020-02-26 21:02
+1
2020-02-26 23:44
so.. a rightist?
2020-02-26 23:18
What are these stupid labels man
2020-02-26 23:32
So you're for free immigration?
Makes sense tbh. Not many republicans in Washington.
 | 
United States CaliNinja 
also too many people scared because of left wing extremists
politifact.com/article/2017/aug/16/look-.. 62/85 domestic terrorism incidents since 2001 caused by far right extremists 23/85 domestic terrorism incidents since 2001 caused by Islamist extremists what left wing extremists are they scared of?
2020-02-26 21:35
 | 
United States CaliNinja 
umm since when was far left extremists all muslim??
2020-02-26 21:44
they aren't. radical muslims tend to be far right as well. 0/85 = left wing extremists
2020-02-26 21:49
 | 
United States CaliNinja 
2020-02-26 21:52
1/85 then evil violent left!!
2020-02-26 23:19
 | 
United States CaliNinja 
heck this is even from CNN hahaha
2020-02-26 21:52
Apologies, I should have clarified - The 85 incidents I'm referring to are all domestic terrorist incidents resulting in at least 1 death. Source of the statistics: congress.gov/116/bills/s894/BILLS-116s89..
2020-02-26 22:02
Radical muslims are far right
2020-02-26 23:48
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
Maybe unrelated but arnt most Muslims in America left leaning?
2020-02-27 07:39
 | 
United States Trump2020KAG 
lmao
 | 
United States EmperorTrump 
TRUMP 2020 FUCK COMMIES
Trump should resign. Horrible president, Dow Jones down 1000 points :D Thats what you get with mr. Alzheimers.
 | 
Germany feierabend 
Still much higher than it ever was under Mr Hussein Obummer
 | 
Germany feierabend 
Dumb fuck
Do you know its due to coronavirus? Nah, just blame it on Trump lul
2020-02-26 21:58
Its because of Trump only. No exceptions or you could argue nothing happened because of Trump either.
2020-02-26 22:32
I found it funny how bernie was praising the castro regime, like yeah sure they shot a bunch of people in the head, killed black people for being black, starved loads of people, did some espionage but at least they have literacy programs which can't be known as the country doesn't provide any statistics on the literacy rates and given how poor they were I doubt they were spending much on education.
youre right cuba was much better off before the Castros
2020-02-26 23:17
Having a literacy program that improved the literacy rate of the country by 25% is a bad thing now?
2020-02-27 00:11
Who cares USA presidential election is like bad TV drama and besides only sheeps think it matters who the president is nothing will change. Rich will keep get richer and poor get poorer.
2020-02-26 20:39
Things will be considerably better if and when Bernie wins. He is an honest guy, this is a chance of a lifetime for us.
2020-02-26 20:42
Ye so have said the previous generation of sheeps last 1000 years. Like some old dude Bernie can change anything. If you wanna have change stop big corporations, stop buying useless shit and get rid of money. How? i dont fucking know but thats what we need to do to have actual change and equality economically.
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
Then you should support revolutionary political movements to the left, as that's the only way that ever is going to happen.
2020-02-26 21:17
To be honest i dont wanna support any party. Long as we have greedy people we have income differences so we need to get rid of money and also somehow after multiple generations change our own attitudes because in each of us lives a little man telling us to get more and fuck others since ancient egypt or stone age. Its human nature to be greedy and get things off from other peoples hard work.
2020-02-27 07:30
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
You look too far into the future, or maybe you don't idk. But you should vote for what's going to happen in your lifetime, what's going to effect you.
2020-02-27 07:38
I dont know but all i know is that something like that needs to happen else we will destroy our own home planet and billions of people will keep suffering. Good start would be a totally new government system (i dont know what kind of) maybe something to do with space explore and robots doing work here in earth so people still have something to be passionated about or medical, web or something and people would do that without pay instead they get respect. I think its insane how people keep voting and keeping these systems alive no matter is it capitalism, communism or any system like that you will get always fucked. Maybe we need greed police? and everytime we catch some big boss whos too greedy and his company fucks others over and destroys our planet he would be put to jail or publicly shamed
2020-02-27 07:46
Yes, in other words we need to get rid of capitalism. And in order to do that, people need to regain class consciousness, smth that Bernie's campaign has brought forward incredibly in the US. It wont solve everything in its own, obviously, and the real and massive movement thats currently behind Bernie needs to keep going, keep pushing for change. I know its still always going to be a long shot but now for once it seems like there might be a way. This could be the time. We are living the last 10 years when its still possible to severely reduce the impact that global warming will have. Voting in Bernie is pretty much a must if we are to have any chance in making it.
2020-02-26 21:18
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
+1
2020-02-27 07:47
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
+1
2020-02-27 12:20
 | 
United States DiabIo 
whats it like holding the politics of an edgy teenager ?
2020-02-26 22:09
Why is it the politics of an edgy teenager?
2020-02-27 00:14
What you guys don't understand is why Bernie will win easily against Trump Obviously he will easily cruse past the dem primary "opponents" He has a couple of advantages over Trump 1. There are no gonna be more Trump voters than last election because there isn't a single person in America that Trump helped with anything that didn't vote trump before 2. Swing State voters will switch or already did to Sanders because Trump outsourced more jobs than Obama ever before, the very thing he promised not to do 3. Trump will have no answers at all on a policy base against Sanders, therefore he will get completely destroyed in any tv-debate which will easily prevent any sane person from voting Trump 4. Young voter turnout will be higher than ever before and massively in favor of Sanders
2020-02-26 20:42
You think a few thousand extra college students who think they're entitled to free education, despite agreeing and accepting the fees are going to make up the difference for millions of moderates who lived through the cold war? No. There's a reason why the GOP are pushing heavily for a Bernie nomination.
They should get free education. Why is rich parents kids more worthy than poor kids. It would benefit you in the long run aswell. If everyone had the same opportunities everyone would be able to do what theyre good at. So you can avoid smart poor kids ending up in Wall Mart and avoid stupid rich kids ending up as lawyers (a lot of American lawyers should never be lawyers, lets be real).
No they shouldn't. Others had to pay. I had to pay. Am I going to be compensated? These rich kids are not entitled to a living. They agreed to the fee's so it's their problem. Not the American taxpayers.
2020-02-26 20:57
You need the investment to fix your country. Why is 2.5 mill american kids homeless? Everythings going well in your country?
2020-02-26 21:01
The debt of other people isn't my problem. It's not my fault some people are terrible with money and they're now homeless as a result. It's unfair to make people who've finished paying off their student debt suddenly have to start paying more tax so that people currently in education can have their debts revoked. No thanks.
2020-02-26 21:08
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
A lot of studies (e.g in the book''The Killing Fields of Inequality'') shows that so many factors that regulates economic inequality is completely out of the poor peoples control that there is no real claim for calling poor people generally ''terrible with money''.
2020-02-26 21:22
I bet the rich in Brazil says the same thing. By the looks of it you will eventually end up like Brazil. And sure, its the homeless kids own fault that theyre homeless. Trump is beyond egoistic and lacks empathy. Im sure the voters can relate
2020-02-26 21:47
 | 
Ethiopia thiccboiww 
Why should anyone pay for the fire department and police force or anything at all.. Not my problem if you house is burning and your parents got murdered.
2020-02-27 16:05
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Hahaha goddamn, the tears are too funny. I can imagine your face when Bernie gets inaugurated. The truth is, society gains by having more educated people and less young people in debt. It should be fairly obvious why that is the case to anyone with a limited knowledge on economics and social studies. "But.. I suffered, so everyone should suffer". Bahahaa
>No they shouldn't. Others had to pay. I had to pay. Am I going to be compensated? Dont be such a whiny bitch.
2020-02-27 00:15
It's a fair argument. I had to pay for my college tuition. Why should others get a free pass at my expense? Fuck that.
2020-02-27 00:17
It's not even an argument. The wellbeing of the entire country is much bigger than your feelings.
2020-02-27 00:19
Yes im sure everyone wants to pay extra tax because college students think their entitled to have their debts revoked. Makes sense.
How is it that all of the other western countries do it? Hmm... To be more serious for a second, you wouldn't be paying anything for it. Last I checked Bernie said his plan was to tax wall street, meaning stock trading.
2020-02-27 00:26
lol
2020-02-27 00:27
right.
2020-02-27 00:40
Rather a couple million and yes, we are starting to see that in primaries Lived through the Cold War.... Was that ur argument to vote for Bernie? Bernie would de-escalate Middle East and Russia/Cuba connections
2020-02-26 20:57
"couple million" good luck lol. They're all based in states where votes are worth 5x less anyway xddd.
2020-02-26 20:59
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
States worth 5 times less? How does that work
A single vote from Missisipi has much more value than a vote from California or new York.
2020-02-27 00:19
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
Is there a logical reason behind this? Is it because the number of people in each state or something
2020-02-27 07:34
it is not logical, it makes no sense at all
2020-02-27 12:09
#NeverBernie
 | 
Norway PeteZz 
Who cars. Dems not gonna win SC anyways
2020-02-26 20:44
how many americans are in line for the bathroom will be the top metric for measuring campaign event success this fear, then trump can actually claim to have the largest inauguration audience when all his constipated fatass supporters show up those poor portable toilets though...
2020-02-26 20:51
 | 
United States DiabIo 
why is it every time, literally every time i see netherlands flags they are bashing americans? wtf did we do to you?
2020-02-26 22:08
you keep making threads about how bernie will lose or trump is better
2020-02-26 23:16
fuck kinda name is bernie
who tf cares about bernie dude we all know trumps gonna win ResidentSleeper #KAG
2020-02-26 21:01
 | 
United States DiabIo 
funny how all the people defending bernie on this thread are random EU trash
2020-02-26 22:05
funny how they all live better and have better education than you
2020-02-26 22:32
 | 
United States DiabIo 
lol you dont know that favela boy and don't pretend to know.
2020-02-26 23:14
We europeans have medicare for all meanwhile you argue about " too much cost blabla" while spending trillions on war Tbh bernie > trump all day long, but I really dont Care, just dont want to see tomatoa face in the news all the time
Hurr Durr, aMerIcA iS tHe grEaTesT coUnTrY oN eArTh aNd doNalD tRumP iS a GEniUs.
2020-02-27 00:18
 | 
United States DiabIo 
its so funny you guys have to be the "EU" to even come close to matching the united states LOL because individually your countries are insignificant on the world stage and you know it.
2020-02-27 00:28
Don't care. We have free healthcare, education, better quality of life and people living here report greater levels of happiness. Why would anyone from the EU want to live over there?
2020-02-27 00:39
 | 
United States DiabIo 
you guys are so happy in fact you have to put down americans every chance you get
2020-02-27 00:44
You elected a cartoon book clown as president and you're literally bickering about things like healthcare and education with the understanding and perspective of an elementary school kid. So yes, sometimes it's hard not to.
2020-02-27 00:47
You know why? Because Bernie has sold himself four years ago to Killary. He was the fav. from Democrats and suddenly he gives up and speaks good about Killary, while weeks ago he was on Trumps side when it comes to emails... That is so obvious and many remember this exactly, that's why there is simply no chance for Bernie.
2020-02-26 22:09
 | 
Netherlands Im_gaaayyy 
Hahahahahahahaahha, if Bernie gets nominated trump will win by a landslide!!!!
2020-02-26 22:18
 | 
Canada ProvexPyker 
Y'all are messed up. Man's been on a winning streak and is currently the most popular and liked politician. If anyone has a chance against Trump your best bet is fucking Bernie
2020-02-26 23:30
another typical bot
2020-02-26 23:33
 | 
Switzerland Sylleo 
Bernie and Biden might die of age before november
2020-02-26 23:37
Politics aside, is it wise to elect a 78 years old as a president?
2020-02-26 23:57
No. But he's the only sensible pick since Americans are still debating about how to pay for healthcare when the rest of the developed world has free healthcare.
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Trump will win again.
2020-02-27 12:37
Gen.G
MIBR
Tricked
SKADE
Liquid
Evil Geniuses
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.