Thread has been deleted
Last comment
true untapped potential - corona panic
Latvia pRopaaNS 
How would you define corona panic? Taking precautions now to decrease risk of getting sick and running out of important supplies is just smart. What do you think true panic would look like? Just think about it. The real danger lies in people that does not take corona seriously. Why? Because they have no conception of risk and danger - they're yet to get e a clue to how to respond in this crisis. They're blind to what needs to be done, thus who knows how they will react when they realizes severity of this pandemic.
2020-03-19 14:44
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Civil war
2020-03-19 14:46
Just let the virus run it's course. It can't kill anyone if there is no really old people or really sick people. No reason to risk the global economy for 0.00001% of the population. It's only a problem in the Western world, were the average age is 40+.
2020-03-19 14:56
2 replies
Nothing practicable there though. Who knows if it will ruin economy or not, and it's not in your hands anyway. My point is what is your plan to get through this. You mean do nothing? Then I'd guess that you're one of those in risk to panic, since you don't seem to have ideas.
2020-03-19 15:02
1 reply
The economy is already sick. I recently planted some Basillium, Paprika and Avocado. You are invited to my taco tuesday when the avocado grows, takes about 5 years. I would never panic.
2020-03-19 15:09
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.