Thread has been deleted
Last comment
My take on top 30 teams (2020-03-16)
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
TLDR? Don't read and don't comment This is my take on the current insight of HLTV top 30. It is mainly just me trying to get something semi-productive analyzis of the pro-scene while also creating a foundation for discussions. 1) Na'Vi Surprisingly well playing team. Boombl4 keeps improving as an IGL they start to stablize, got decent map pool and when the star players really do good they become a scary team. Looking at this team right now and compare it to previous teams I start to think thar Edward and Zeus wasn't as big a problem as we all thought, but that Kan3 is so much worse than B1ad3. Perfecto still lack confidence a lot of time and seem to have become more defensive in Na'Vi than he should be. He also lack positioning on certain maps that Na'Vi like to play under Boombl4. 2) Astralis Been really bad at the beginning of 2020. Most likely the worst we've seen them since late 2017. But to me it isn't alarming yet. They have had weird slumps and dips before, admittedly not this bad, and still climbed to the top. I said in 2019 that one of the core trio would leave, but they're still together. But unless they get their shit together they will have to do multiple roster changes and they will most likely never get back to the 2018 and 2019 goat team. I have also heard a rumor that Zonic is looking to replace himself. 3) G2 What an amazing 2020 they've had so far. They don't even seem to have reached their skill ceiling yet. If they don't win any events in 2020 I will be surprised. 4) Mousesports Not as good as they were in the latter part of 2019 but still decent. Will most likely drop in the rankings but stay close to the top and win a few events. Best part about this team is that almost everyone can "pop off" in a map or a match. 5) Fnatic What a surprise that they haven't been below 4th place more than once since they got Golden back. When we review history benching him will be among the worst roster changes of all time. Got some issues with team work and timings but it looks better for each and every map they play. The skill is really impressing. I think they will try to expand their staff to get better because roster changes seems unlikely, especially if you see what options there are in Sweden right now. 6) Liquid They need to sort out how they behave on individual levels during their breaks. This is far from the first time they look worse getting back to the server than they did before the break. But this seems more extreme than usual. Except for EliGE I can't find anyone who live up to "our" expectations. Is there even a possibility to do a roster change soon? 7) EG I don't see this team with current roster getting back to being scary. It is the same saga as always for Stanislaw. He comes to a team that is already improving and working like a machine, he brings that little extra that makes them win a few events (but also drop out early in other events) before slowly declining into nothingness. A lot of viewers have been harsh on Tarik but I would say it is a collectively bad performance through late 2019 and early 2020. But at there are no real replacements in sight so I guess it will be difficult for them to make a roster change that make them improve. 8) FaZe They start to look like a team. But sometimes they look headless and they clearly got some issues with mental stability within the server. Seems to be triggered by their own results. I doubt they will have this 5-man roster as soon as the next major is played. My guess is that Olof will leave and considering FaZe as an org it is nearly impossible to know who they will sign. I got a small issue with their map pool. They don't even seem comfortable to get a solid map pool. 9) 100 Thieves Their results haven't been to bad, but the performance have been quite horrible. They rely on individual performance to get result. But I feel comfortable that AZR and Kassad will find a way to get this roster to a more consistent style of play. 10) Vitality New roster for the saddest of reasons. They do fine for now but we'll have to wait and see. Misutaa seems like a good pickup and apEX seems decent as IGL. But ZywOo has dropped in form while le Tank seems to be back in his source days. Too soon to say anything more about the team. But if you want a good read and insights of their process read the interview with their coach hltv.org/news/29278/xtqzzz-we-need-to-st.. 11) Furia Stable top 15 team which has surprised most people but they don't looks as scary as they did when they broke through last year. Relying on Kscerato and Yuurih to have great results. They can keep their roster if they want but I expect them to do a roster change as soon as they find a good opportunity. 12) NiP Playing MUCH better than I expected after the roster change. Getting Threat as a coach and some nice early boot camp seems to have helped them. Minor changes in roles made REZ get back in form together with Plopski. The hot potato game of primary AWP have worked so far but if you want longevity you need to change that. Still having people stepping on eachothers toes regarding roles and positions. 13) MAD Lions Recently benched Hunden to bring in Acilion. Not a totally bad call. Hunden had to be replaced and they had to chose if they wanted to do it before or after Flashpoint 1. Thry chose before and that might have been the issue. Now they will play a league for 6 weeks while simultaneously trying to find a new identity, new strats and roles and some other. But besides all that I think they are quite good. 14) Gen.G Looking better each day. Seems even like Daps and Elmapuddy have made Koosta a reliable player. Some issues with roles and playstyle due to the diversity (or lack of) of the team. Also communication problems with BnTeT that needs to be resolved ASAP 15) FunPlus Phoenix (ex-heroic) For some reason this team just seems to get better for each mistake they make. They have changed IGL about 4 times in a year and is back on Snappi. Still not much change in performance and gameplay, but improvements on individual levels. I don't get why this project work, but it certainly seem like it does. 16) Godsent Now that they finally got an experienced (well?) ORG behind them thry have shown some nice results and consistency within the team. Still it can look a bit weird when they change placements in the scoreboard from map to map, but I think it will get better in the future. The question is if they will believe in this roster or try to improve it piece by piece. Could be tough though since they got a 4 man core with clear cut roles for each of those core players. 17) CompLexity (Juggernauts) I am not sold on BlameF as an IGL. Read what I said in FunPlus Phoenix (15) and think back to him being one of those IGLs. I am also quite perplexed of why they wanna build a juggernaut with a coach that has been with the org for so long. I don't believe Keita is good enough to get a team to stable top 10 and keep them there. Jason Lake seems happy with th e players at the moment but as soon as the shit hits the fan almost anyone and everyone is on the chopping block. Mixed results but the good ones have been amazing so far. Sadly for them they have to play in the EU minor and therefore most likely miss the Major. If they were able to play in NA we could see this team in a Major and see if they are ready for bigger/longer events against the top tier teams. We know. Thry can match thme on a map or a match or over a weekend, but what happens when analysts of great teams start to review their Demos more intensely? 18) BIG "what a difference a day makes" was a song by Dinah Washington. The lyrics fits BIG perfectly because they can get rekt by lower tier teams one day and then win against Fnatic in a BO3 the next day. I think this team is in perpetual limbo and I can't see them finding any ground or building a foundation with the current roster. I am also not sold on TabseN as an IGL, but I don't really see any other possibilities as of now. SyrsoN is a great addition in current Krieg meta when TabseN can call and be 2ndary AWPer 19) c0ntact Can't talk about this org without talking about the total lack of information. The players still say they're in Cr4zy on their twitter profiles, the rog hasn't had any official statements about the csgo roster. But in the server: great firepower and team coherency even though they currently play with a standin during Flashpoint 1. I doubt Emi will stay for long and depending on the Major roster locks i would assume Letn1 might get benched as well. Perhaps too much aim and too little brain but that can easily be fixed. The stand-in Rallen seems like he can be the best polish player out there atm. 20) Virtus.Pro What a fall by the latest Major runner-up. Can barely scrape together anything no matter who they play. Been rumors about N0rb3r7 joining for either SANJI or AdreN but according to their manager that won't happen soon. They recently tried a hail Mary by changing AdreN to captain and IGL, instead of Jame. We still haven't had a chance to see the results of those changes. I don't think one or two roster changes can fix this. Something just seems off. 21) OG After a decent start as a roster in late 2019 they seem to have dropped off a bit in 2020. Most people blame NBK but I would guess it is just because they got so much to work on as a new team. Give them a few more months and we can reevaluate the team then. 22) ENCE Amazingly picked up a map against Vitality. That a about all the positives we can find in 2020. Sergej was ranked 13th best in the world 2019 and in 2020 he looks like a bot. The other day he had 3 kills on a map. At least they got firepower and are having fun together. Back to being a meme team. 23) Norph Doing kinda good but not as good as one can expect from one of the highest paying orgs in the scene. Bringing back MSL seems about as smart as it was for Fnatic to bring back Golden. The issue now is that the rest of the roster looks off. Considering the players they have they do better than we can expect. But considering what org this is we should expect a better roster. Aizy seems to be reborn as a top tier potential player. If that happens to Kjaerbye as well anything can happen. 24) ForZe Doing about what you can expect. Doing their own thing and get a map here or there against high rank teams, never really get far enough in events to climb the rankings and for a CIS team in their position there isn't many invites to real events. Perhaps they should become more active in the qualifiers for events thry might win and not just the bigger ones. Rhey got the aimers and they got the brains. I feel they just need more experience to become "better" 25) Renegsdes To me this team would work with any player as long as Dexter is the IGL. I am under the impression that AU CS might drop substantially as soon as Dexter gets an offer from an international team. The players aren't bad, but they lack so much to become better than this. 26) MIBR Might be ranked lower than 25 other teams but they are better than some of them. But they are not the CSGO powerhouse they should be. For 5 years have we seen them have a 3 man core and try to get firepower to play around the core. For a short while it was enough to be the best team in the world. But right now it isn't the "work-around" players that seems to be the issue, but the core. If there was a simple solution to this long time decline I am sure it would've happened. But doesn't seem like there are any solutions for this issue. Time to see this team without Fallen or Fer??? 27) Spirit On a slow climb in the rankings. Seems like they have a clearcut idea of how to obtain their goal in long term. But they still drop maps and matches due to inconsistency. They might need a better IGL or extra staff, for pre-match analyzis, to climb and stay in top 30. 28) Cloud 9 This roster has been almost the same position for 4 consecutive months. Is that good or bad? At least it shows some sort of consistency. Considering they play in Flashpoint 1 right now they will have to do some changes (most likely roster changes) to not get fined. But who do you bench in this team? My obvious choice would be to bench JT and add Dexter but I don't think it will happen. This is a young roster as well so perhaps they just need better backup from the staff? 29) TyLoo Do you remember when this team was top 10 in the world? I do. But this is not the same roster and the meta isn't the same. Individually they're not bad, but as a team they look awful. But what can you do when you play csgo in AS? 30) have been around rank 30 for a while but finally qualifying for more and more events and even making impact in some of them. Solid team and if the org continue to ignore the low score of their IGL I believe they will climb. Doesn't really look like a Finnish team, which is the nicest compliment you can give a Finnish team.
2020-03-19 15:11
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
bump
2020-03-19 17:12
 | 
Lithuania arres 
Why c9 would get fined?
2020-03-20 10:05
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Flashpoint rules say that the founding members (Cloud, MIBR, FunPlus Phoenix, Envy, Gen.G, MAD Lions, c0ntact and DIG) can be fined if they drop out of a CSPPA approved ranking. The ranking rules are quite new and it isn't official yet so we don't know the current positions for the teams. But as it looks right now Cloud won't be climbing to top 20 no matter what ranking you use, unless it is biased for Cloud9
2020-03-20 10:25
 | 
Lithuania arres 
Does the rules say top 20? I doubt it because then basically every team in FP would be in trouble lol. Any of them could easily drop below top20 and dignitas isnt even there yet. Maybe its top30?
2020-03-20 10:32
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
win.gg/news/4056/five-of-flashpoint-s-fo.. According to Thorin and Dan Fiden (C9 president) it is top 20. But they don't have to enforce the rule. It is merely a rule to make sure nobody just is a dead weight for the league and to make sure teams rather invest in players than in falling through the rankings. C9 got a young roster so it isn't a too big a deal for them, but MIBR and DIG on the other hand might have to force roster changes just to not be fined.
2020-03-20 10:57
Wait what? Why should they fine teams just because they are out of top 20? They would never do it..
2020-03-20 11:31
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
There was a team in another esport that was so bad they didn't win any match in 1 or 2 seasons in a franchise league. That's why Flashpoint added this rule. So nobody just becomes a dead weight. The rule is there to encourage the teams to really strive for greatness which helps the league longterm. I doubt they'll enforce it during first season though.
2020-03-20 11:41
I know why they did this, but you said that mibr and dig might have to force roster changes just to not be fined. thats what I didnt understand
2020-03-20 14:34
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
MIBR is a sinking ship right now and won't stay in top 20 with current roster. Dig is currently far outside of the top 20 and unless they do a few couple of great months they will have to change roster just to climb the ranks. They also got quite old rosters which surely brings viewers but it got less potential than a young roster.
2020-03-20 14:40
Dig is doing fine, just didnt play enough tournemants, yet. especially when you dont get achievement points until the tournemant is over..
2020-03-20 14:48
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Could be. But breaking into top 20 is rough. But ENCEs spot is about to open up. Yeah that is kind of an issue for some teams since invites usually comes before the bigger events ends
2020-03-20 15:10
 | 
Lithuania arres 
Thats interesting, havent heard about it anywhere. Thanks for sharing mate!
2020-03-20 13:02
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Most likely because it was announced in a RLewis podcast and not through regular media. I looked it up. It is to prevent teams to do like Shanghai Dragons did in the inaugural season of OWL, where they went 0-40 with no repercussions
2020-03-20 13:03
Wrong.
2020-03-19 17:12
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
How can an opinion or analysis be wrong? What do you disagree with?
2020-03-19 17:29
Everything
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Like the rankings?
2020-03-19 17:32
 | 
France CocoBiceps 
+1 he wants To make roster changes To every team
2020-03-21 13:59
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Some I wanna make changes to, other I think it is inevitable no matter what my opinion is. You don't think Astralis is looking worse than they have in 2.5 years? Or you don't think EG and Liquid will need changes in the roster unless they start fixing stuff? What roster change am I talking about that you disagree with?
2020-03-21 14:10
I doubt FaZe is going to make changes I've read a lot of interviews of FaZe players and they are saying that olof has a lot of impact on communication and that he is really smart which helps NiKo with his in game leading
2020-04-03 13:25
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
yeah, I don't doubt it. But if they continue like this the ORG will have to do something to the current lineup Things aren't working as it is supposed to
2020-04-03 13:30
It's hard to know the level of the team cuz of the online matches but im confident that FaZe would've won mouz and g2 if it was on LAN FaZe usually have problems online at least in 2018 they had
2020-04-03 13:34
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
2018? That was bakck in the day when they still could play. But back thne they had other roster issues (Olof in and out, NiKo vs Karrigan, Standins). FaZe have shown a few strats that are close to flawless on 2-3 maps. Besides that they haven't showed anything.
2020-04-03 13:38
-1 on BIG
2020-03-19 17:15
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Please elaborate
2020-03-19 17:18
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I mean: Losing to Sprout, GamerLegion, Movistar Riders, AGO... all within 1 week. Then they go stomping on other MDL teams before bootcamping before EPL, where they opened up by winning against Fnatic... most notably on the maps they lost to the MDL teams.
2020-03-19 17:27
gob b | 
Germany Koxky 
big was top of mdl at that point and maybe they already knew that they are getting the epl slot. They definetly didnt look as well prepared as they usually do. Also you completly failed to mention that they looked sharp on lan so far (besides a loss in an opening match against detona). Lepzig without dropping a map? Flashpoint quals looking good? I think this squad has a lot of potential and after seeing the BIG documentary for Leipzig and actually hearing some of their rounds in teamspeak, it seems like xantares comms are getting a lot better. +he has been performing pretty well recently.
2020-03-20 00:55
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Yeah, could be that. I don't get why they finnished the MDL season, after they got the invite I thought they would drop out. I might have to revise my opinion about them. Considering they have really improved lately and it is a fairly new roster and some extra staffers so there are some structural changes within the org. I might do a similar post in the future and we can go through their progression. SyrsoN and K1to actually got really good qualities that BIG missed before and the roles should be more clear cut right now.
2020-03-20 09:47
gob b | 
Germany Koxky 
+1 I love how tabsen has performed lately due to the role k1to can fill. k1to is now entry-fragging alot of the time so tabsen can actually unfold all of his potential. syrson was clearly a great pickup as he is by far the best german awper there is right now. Keeping Xantares while I first thought it was a mistake, hearing them communicate a little, I actually think it could work. I've heard that he goes to school everyday for like 2h to learn german so the commitment is clearly there. I hope that they will not throw any of the easy matches in epl now and then we will see.
2020-03-20 13:05
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
The unfortunate events with COVID-19 and stuff like that might help BIG in EPL. It still count as quite a big event with high ranking points for wins, positions and form, but with the downside of it being online makes the upsets easier. During the first couple of days more than 50% of the EPL matches was won by the underdog. I think they need a new player for Tizian though, he hasn't been consistent and is currently a liability in the server. I don't know much about the coms, haven't heard it and even if I did I wouldn't get much since I don't speak German.
2020-03-20 13:09
gob b | 
Germany Koxky 
Yeah EPL will obviously have to be taken with a grain of salt, but I still wanna see them perform. Tizian in my opinion is really really important. He is playing his role perfectly. He often plays the shittiest of positions in order for his star players (tabsen, xantares) to shine. He was positive and middle of the scoreboard in both epl games and even had some great clutches against fnatic. Besides, idk who could or should replace him.
2020-03-20 13:12
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I was going to be quite hard on EPL before they moved it to Online. I doubted it would be a good event. But now it is what it is and you can't blame anyone of the admins or the TO for it. K1to is a good roleplayer Tizian might be, but his individual skill and impact is too inconsistent
2020-03-20 14:18
Nice work dude, agree in most of them. Btw u seen to be very into on all of this teams, incredible knowledge
2020-03-19 17:19
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks dude, Actually I've missed some matches I wanted to watch and just checked the HLTV stats for it while talking to friends about the maches. But I am a CSGO pro Junkie. About a year ago I was about an hour late to work because I was watching LootBet.GG s2 and I had sleeping disorder from watching MDL in OC, EU and NA. But now I limit myself to what I watch. I think I watch the games in a different way than most other viewers as well.
2020-03-19 17:22
 | 
France CocoBiceps 
It s been 1 year he wants roster changes To Astralis and everytime he said this Astralis came back stronger without changes His analyses are good but don t trust his prediction
2020-03-21 14:04
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
oh thanks, disregard my last comment to you! Someone who remembers. Yeah I thought it would happen during last summer. Didn't happen and they did comeback. But they're even worse now than then, and I've seen mistakes from each individual that I wouldn't even expect from MDL players.
2020-03-21 14:11
 | 
France CocoBiceps 
Ok i've both of your comments and i disagree with the astralis roster changes With the es3tag news it s look like nobody was wrong but nobody said fully the truth I think they shouldn t kick any player. About NA teams they are not looking good but you need To Wait at least until the major before making roster changes Btw you talked about Mad lions i personaly think this isn't a good moove Hunden was Probably not enough skilled but man we've seen some much team removing their leader To get more firepower and every body know what happened To these team (Ence)
2020-03-21 20:17
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I don't wanna comment on the Es3tag to Astralis "news" until we see how real it is. Seems a bit like a rumor and some shady wordplay to throw people off. So I am going to wait and see what happens in the future. We don't know when the next major will be played, and that might hurt a lot of rosters since they now might be "locked" in with players they actually don't want. But who knows what will happen. It is also hard to tell since most events will be online and some events will be postponed or cancelled so perhaps we wont see as much CS as we expected to and therefore can't evaluate the teams as we should otherwise. I think Hunden had to go sometime in the future, I think it was necessary for it to happen, I don't think it was the right time to do it and I don't think Acilion is the right player to replace him. But they decided to do it now and then Acilion most likely is the best one who they could get. You can read a bit about it in comment #65 hltv.org/forums/threads/2264297/my-take-..
2020-03-21 22:57
Junior | 
United States FiNa 
Wew, how long did it took you to post this? Nice to see an insightful post on hltv once in a while.
2020-03-19 17:26
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks. Sadly it took too long. I started doing it during a lull at work, but that lull became short so I had to do it during each break I could find, while also being spammed in discord and messenger. I think effective time on writing and checking scores and whatnot is about an hour or two.
2020-03-19 17:28
Junior | 
United States FiNa 
Hobbies in between work, i can respect that, especially in the current situation we live in. This is a lot to read though, i'll give you some feedback but it's gonna take a while so bear with me lol. Edit : Just got to eg. Tarik deserves all the stick he gets, i could name 3 na players that could take his place in eg and they would probably perform better. Cause if we're being honest, eg will be stagnant unless change(s) are made.
2020-03-19 17:51
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Yeah, it was just to get something out. I inspire to be a youtube analyst of pro-scene csgo, but have issues with my cam/lighting and reverb on my mic. Most likely will have to spend some money (that I don't have) to make what I wanna do. I have an idea to do something similar to what DeKay do for dbltap with weekly information about teams. I had the idea a few weeks before he started, so if I start now and do it badly, nobody would care.
2020-03-19 17:54
Junior | 
United States FiNa 
Well i can only say good luck on whatever you decide to invest your time in. I do enjoy cs analysis sometimes (Depends on the type of content though). Just got to fpx and i honestly would have liked for them to remove either b0rup or snappi and sign niko, it's basically a no loss gain if the sign niko.
2020-03-19 18:46
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks, I will try to advertise my stuff whenever I get anything done. As I said in FPX, seems like IGL isn't even impotant to them. So removing Snappit wouldn't be that bad. But do you recall how many AWP:ers they've gone through just to give the AWP to Es3tag every time? I don't get it. Sure, now it works, but how long did it take for them to make it work? 6 months? More? I don't think niko can bring much to this team. His skillset wouldn't add enough to this team. They need more like Stavn-like players. So perhaps they can go for a big risk in someone like Kwezz or Queenie or some other lower tier player, or they can go for an IGL, but can't really find one. Fun thing though: NaToSaphix is now interim caller for Nordavind... doing it EXTREMELY well. But it is in English, I think he is more comfortable in international teams than in Danish teams. regarding niko I think he only perform close to his peak whenever MSL is the one utilizing him. So perhaps he can get to North instead of Gade or CajunB?
2020-03-19 19:01
Junior | 
United States FiNa 
Might want to have a broader reach than hltv if i'm being honest mate. niko was a safe pair of hands, you wouldn't expect him to carry the team but he'd at least hit the shots he should especially since stavn is inconsistent af. I hope they don't take too much risk if they do decide to change a player, maybe snag refrezh or teses from cph. Norph shouldn't be looking for a roster change but gade for niko is actually a good shout. I think you missed my comment about eg so i'll post it again, tarik deserves all the stick he gets, no bitch roles excuse is suited for him since ethan could basically do the same thing and he wouldn't suffer. If eg don't want to be stagnant like they did with daps, they could take a risk and get someone like grim, floppy, or even subroza.
2020-03-19 19:42
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I use other channels as well. True. I also checked bORUPs stats. Sure he has been used in a weird role, but he hasn't been performing as well here as in his team prior. So niko might be better. TeSeS might work but I doubt refrezh is good enough for fpx. In my opinion Norph should rebuild with Kjaerbye, Aizy and MSL. Let the old ones go and find hungry players to build a strat around. Alot of people can do the role and I didn't men he hasn't been utterly shit lately. But EG have been bad and I think first thing to do for EG is to get rid of that poisonous Chet and let his replacement set his tone for the team. The only one out of those 3 that wouldn't be a risk would be Floppy. That would be quite natural. Thne let Etgan play Tarik's role, rework ethans role so it fit Floppy. But why stay NA? They already got CeRq, why not go for an EU player?
2020-03-19 19:58
Junior | 
United States FiNa 
Refrezh deserves another chance on top competition in my opinion, sure his days in optic was extremely underwhelming but still. Gade used to have an aim as good as k0nfig, being an igl for a while broke it i guess. Lol i forgot they have Chet 'imatwitteruser' Singh as their coach, still believe that tarik needs to go. There are just many good na fragger so i just feel it's better to nurture local talents instead of poaching eu players.
2020-03-19 20:16
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
He is clearly better now than he was in OpTic, but to be fair, that goes for all of those players (just wanna add: didn't Chet coach them?) I think the best thing for Refrezh is being in a team that grind their way upwards, like CPHG Flames do now. Also age and gun changes make it worse. This Norph can work but I think they should upgrade and aim to become a top 10 regular and top 5 contender. Tarik will most likely have to leave, but not sure if it would improve since he brings a lot of other stuff to the team: 2nd caller, communications improvement (remember how weird it looked with Fugly?) Then why not go for Infinity? That would be the best case since Infinity have improved a lot last cpl of months, they would eliminate a potential local rival and they would get one of the best cheap aimers in NA.
2020-03-19 20:26
Junior | 
United States FiNa 
Thing is, nrg with daps and fugly was a consistent playoffs team, then the tarik change happen and i actually said back then that it's not a direct upgrade of fugly albeit role is admittedly not the best suited for him. So maybe there are things that tarik brings behind the scenes, who knows. You know what makes me tilt a bit though? The fact that they could have had bntet instead of tarik back then, imagine that man, fuck. Infinite? Wouldn't his role clash with brehze then? And if i had to choose which player to play for then the answer should be obvious.
2020-03-19 20:40
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
That NRG was entertaining to watch and really knew how to grind to the top. But then Chet joine sand fucked everything up. Sure they got more titles, but also deeper dips and more inconsistency. Fugly had to leave, but not for Tarik. Sadly Daps was the one picking up the snake Tarik. Tarik is the only NA IGL that has won a major so he got to bring something. Still would've had Chet so they would've brought in Stan instead of Daps anyway. I would say Infinite + Brehze + Ethan could make some interesting roles. Kinda like Liquid play during their almost-era where they swapped roles and responsibilities
2020-03-19 20:54
Junior | 
United States FiNa 
But twistzz suffered because of that, so i wouldn't rely on anyone on eg to not suffer if roles aren't set. Anyway i'm gonna head out, that navi game was a banger and i need sleep. Good talk mate and gl with your stuff.
2020-03-19 21:27
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Doesn't matter since I doubt Stan can turn the ship back on the Daps staked course. Yeah it was fun
2020-03-19 21:51
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Niko might go to FPX and Es3tag to Astralis
2020-03-21 22:02
 | 
Russia Ypp1 
nice top, but imo mouz > g2, FaZe > EG
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I am not the one making the list, I took the HLTV ranking and let out my take on their current situation. I would say G2 is the best of afformentioned teams, just because Mouse is in a slight slump, FaZe being inconsistent and lack a bit of in-game structure and EG just seem like they do their best VP impression
2020-03-19 17:31
Will read later on pc (bookmark)
2020-03-19 17:32
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks, if you want I can ping you here, just set a time.
2020-03-19 17:33
3pm cst In about 3 hrs Thank
2020-03-19 17:41
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Reminder
2020-03-19 21:09
Thank
2020-03-19 21:36
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
What do you think?
2020-03-20 14:19
tldr?
2020-03-19 19:56
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Too long; Didn't read
2020-03-19 20:20
tldr?
2020-03-19 20:25
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Too long; Didn't read
2020-03-20 21:01
tldr?
2020-03-20 23:28
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Too long; Didn't read
2020-03-22 13:11
Stopped reading when Faze was #8 behind trash teams like Liquid and EG.
2020-03-19 19:59
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I didn't make the ranking. I used the HLTV ranking If I would've ranked the teams myself Id say Faze and EG would be close to eachothe rarpund 11th and 12th
2020-03-19 20:00
Then your opinion is clearly retarded. Glad I was able to find out fast :)
2020-03-19 20:00
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
What makes you believe they should be higher than that? The amount of late runs in events? Their last place in Blast Pro Finals? That they had a close game to sinking ENCE? That they only win against teams with obvious issues that even a Elementary school pupil would find. I think they're improving but only reason HLTV and ESL got them high in rankings is because they keep getting invites. But now that they start to have to qualify for the bigger events we see them struggle to even go through qualifiers.
2020-03-19 20:19
1. Their close game to ence was online but whatever (here's NaVi losing to North also online hltv.org/matches/2340396/natus-vincere-v..https://www.hltv.org/matches/2340396/natus-vincere-vs-north-esl-pro-league-season-11-europe 2. Never knew Liquid and Vitality (With Alex) had obvious issues 3. The only reason they are so high right now is due to form ranking so you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. They would have gotten top 6 minimum if they didn't have to face NaVi 2 times (2 close bo3's where faze threw the last round twice). Faze's achievement results are low as they have only attended IEM katowice 2020 whereas teams like mouz and NaVi attending ICE.gg but whatever, keep spreading shit :) 4. I think you really are delusional and I'm very unsure why you have a massive hate boner for Faze. I think you need to have a nice sit down and evaluate why your filled with negativity. Is it something in your life going wrong? Do you hate Faze players for being good? Do you just love hating things that everyone else hates?
2020-03-19 20:44
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
1. Almost all games have been online lately. And almost all games in the near future will be online. And the EPL has had 7 upsets out of 11 matches. 2. Liquid: haven't had 2 consecutive good events since they won the IGS2 Vitality: XQTZZZ talked about necessity of making this work or going international. 3. Let's say it is form, that means they would drop in rankings considering it is only 7 matches. They got high ranking points due to winning Blast Pro Copenhagen and also getting points by getting dead last in the grand finals in dubai. Sure, they've stableized and prolonged their time in the top thanks to a good run in Blast premiere spring. 4.sorry that my facts goes in the way of your fandom.
2020-03-19 22:14
1. Most of Faze's victories have been on LAN (BTW) 2. Then why is Liquid higher ranked than Faze in your head? 3. This you can clearly see you are deluded and pointless even reading... 4. Your "facts" are false and are based on you twisting results to paint Faze as bad. When clearly they aren't.
2020-03-19 23:54
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
1) I think Faze look better than they have ever since they kicked Karrigan but that doesn't say much. 2) could be because the latest 5 events Liquid have played they were better placed than Faze in 3 of them and in one of them Faze didn't even qualify. And the last one was right after a break and you might wanna see what I wrote about Liquid about that. Liquid have won 3/4 of the maps they've played eachothers since Coldzera and Broky joined. Again, not taking Blast into account because of what I said about Liquid. 3. Sorry that using facts is now being deluded. 4. It isn't false just because it contradicts your mental fanfic. Faze is a mid tier team with the skill cieling of an absolute top team but since they can't find a leader the star players will listen to they'll never find team play as well as they should. Do they have potential? Yes. Will they live up to that potential? Probably not.
2020-03-20 00:49
What event did Faze not qualify to? Liquid only placed higher than Faze because they got dogshit easy opponents. Faze got NaVi twice. So you don't count Blast groups because?? You don't want to? Of course Faze are up and down no one is arguing that, but saying EG and Liquid are better than Faze currently is retarded.
2020-03-20 01:38
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Ecs s10 finals. I didn't count Blast premiere but I did count Blast global finals. Reason I didn't count Blast premier is because it was Liquids first event after a break. They are notoriously bad after breaks. Like ENCE bad. Just counting deep runs in events and that s why I think Liquid and EG are better
2020-03-20 09:42
by picking and choosing events to count, your rankings is by default, flawed. But enjoy your life man! Cya.
2020-03-20 10:49
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I don't pick and choose events. I say why some performances or matches have more value. But even if we count the Blast premier spring then Liquid have been better than FaZe in 3 out of 4 events and FaZe have been better than Liquid in 1 out of 4 events. So why would FaZe be atop of Liquid? Why is a FaZe win much more weighed by you, than a loss? Why is only the positive taken into account?
2020-03-20 10:59
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
But if you wanna count events where both EG and FaZe were since latest roster changes Katowice: FaZe Blast Premier: FaZe EPL s10 finals: Evil Geniuses Beijing: FaZe (won) StarSeries I-league: Evil Geniuses (Won) ESL One: New York Evil Geniuses (won) - ps: FaZe Dead last And again, we have to count away Evil Geniuses run in ECS since FaZe didn't even qualify... wasn't even close to qualify. Thats one of the things: Why should we not count that FaZe miss out on qualifiers from time to time? And the only reason FaZe actually qualified for Katowice is becuase they won against ENCE a sinking team... with 2-1 But yeah, I am the one picking and chosing.
2020-03-20 11:10
you are 80 iq max
2020-03-20 09:52
Tldr
2020-03-19 20:02
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
ok
What do you mean by "doesnt really look like a finnish team"?
2020-03-20 10:02
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Finnish CS is usually quite loose and unstructured, that's why it has been rough for them to get a team together while having the talent for it. This was until AleksiB came to ENCE and they started to get more structure. Havu isn't really playing like Finnish CSGO but more EU-oriented.
2020-03-20 10:23
Nice.
2020-03-20 11:08
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks
2020-03-20 11:11
DNR LEL
2020-03-20 11:13
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
But how will I get it confirmed then???
I will grant you one CONFIRMED for free.
2020-03-21 12:39
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks. I wonder how I will use it. When does it expire?
2020-03-22 13:10
You can use it on one bet, when you say that team will win. They will win. It expires 20/4/2020 on 4:20.
2020-03-30 08:34
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Copenhagen Flames vs C9 tomorrow
2020-03-30 08:58
Time for ez money my friend.
2020-03-31 06:54
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
You lied to me ad now I am broke
2020-04-01 19:25
You did not tell me who should have won tho.
2020-04-03 13:20
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
so I get a new one? I want MIBR to lose tonight against Swole Patrol.
2020-04-03 13:23
Swole Patrol WIN confirmed. They will play on train and ez pz lmn sqzy the Bra7i1 gang.
2020-04-03 13:29
Threw 4 skins, NA will be NA after all
2020-04-04 06:14
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
hltv.org/forums/threads/2272427/part-2-m.. Need to get professional confirmation on this
2020-04-02 11:34
actually a quality post for once on hltv, kicking hunden was a really bad move imo tho
2020-03-20 11:20
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
There are multiple layers to the roster change. I am going to do like Thorin does and take who leaves, who joins and add it together, but I will also add time as a factor. (Gonna do similar videos in the future whenever I can) Was it right to kick Hunden? - Well... he built this team. He brought these players from obscurity to "stardom" (peak 11), but the longer they play together the less he can teach these players and the more of a weight he becomes. He had to be kicked, but not until the players are close to their peak. Was it right to add Acilion? TBF - Acilion isn't bad, but as an IGL he isn't even remotely close to Hunden. So for the particular role he most likely is the wrong player to pick up, but who else could they have gone for if they wanna stay Danish? Time? They did this roster change close to Flashpoint 1, even though they had 2 weeks since the last match. I would say they either should've done it the day after Katowice or wait until after the Major. Because when this roster change happened almost no events were cancelled, but now the Major might be postponed. Perhaps Acilion just is a placeholder for the next season? More or less a longer trial period?
2020-03-20 11:36
Kicking hunden and missing the minor closed qualifier not a bad call? 0/8
2020-03-20 11:28
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Kicking hunden was necissary, just a really stupid timing from the Org. Sadly it is something that happens way to often in teams with Peacemaker as a coach. Missing the closed qualifier for the minor is a huge let down.
2020-03-20 11:38
Why was it necessary? They were still getting better. Before you start dropping of, you should never kick the igl in my opinion. And even then you should most of the time look at the players first.
2020-03-21 12:49
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I meant, it had to happen at some point. But I agree that it was too early. See #65 above.
2020-03-21 13:32
Yeah but i meant that it was not necessary at all in my opinion
2020-03-21 13:46
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Depends on the goal. If they aim to be in-and-out back and forth in top 10, sure they could've kept this for a time. But if they wanna become as good as possible they need a better aimer in the position but keep Hunden in the org
2020-03-21 13:48
Quality post, agreed with most of it, except for maybe faze. They look more composed than they did last year so I feel like they'll do much better but for that they definitely need a stronger map pool
2020-03-20 11:33
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
"They start to look like a team. " I could probably expand on that, since #25 also reacted quite hard on my phrasing regarding FaZe. I believe what we've seen in 2020 so far is the best FaZe we've seen since before FaceIt Major London. but they are in dire need of an IGL to give them structure. The sad thing is that Coldzera and NiKo wouldn't really listen to the type of IGL that they would need. Due to roster rules within the major circuit we wont see a roster change, but as soon as those roster locks change I believe Olofmeister will be benched. He might bring harmony and team spirit to the team, but he should be the obvious one on the chopping block. Bring in an IGL and give the AWP to Broky. Unless they find an IGL that AWPs
2020-03-20 11:45
imo it'll honestly be a tough call for faze on who to bring in, it'll be especially difficult for any average igl to put some mental restrains on niko from tilting off the face of the server everytime they are faced with some resistance
2020-03-20 15:01
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Yeah and with the current situation IGLs are picked up quite quickly. Even IGLs like Acilion and BlameF are calling for aspiring teams
2020-03-20 15:16
True, they need someone who is both commanding and skilled and itll be real tough for them to find someone like that anytime soon
2020-03-20 19:20
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Perhaps Gla1ve will become free soon?
2020-03-20 20:11
Nah man, I dont see astralis dropping glaive anytime soon, they know how hard it will be to replace a fragging igl like him.
2020-03-20 21:46
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
yeah, but it is closer now than ever. They only got like 1 or maybe 2 events before they have to do something. And with the rumors about Zonic leaving they might see that Gla1ve isn't as good as he is under Zonic? It is unlikely, but not impossible.
2020-03-20 21:49
agreed, definitely possible though improbable, what other igl options do you think would be possible for faze?
2020-03-20 22:17
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
The best one would be MSL but I say it is out of question. Not sure otherwise. Actually go for Golden if they can and wanna put in th emoney for it.
2020-03-20 22:24
What a novel by Lagge15! I strongly suggest you send this to a publisher!
2020-03-20 14:51
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks 😂
2020-03-20 15:11
 | 
Poland Juross205 
bump
2020-03-20 14:54
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks
2020-03-20 15:11
NAvi lost to big but are top 1. Sure, have my bump
2020-03-20 19:20
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Not me setting the ranking. I took the most recent HLTV ranking and shared my opinion about each team to create a platform to debate
2020-03-20 20:12
Think Faze should be higher but individual opinion ofc, compared to EG for one they Been better Else looks pretty good
2020-03-20 19:22
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I didn't set the rankings. To me both would be lower
Stopped reading at "finnish team."
2020-03-20 19:25
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Why?
Why not?
2020-03-20 20:14
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Firdt Finnish or 2nd Finnish? Because 2nd Finnish is even you're supposed to stop reading... Unless you wanna read the comments
2020-03-20 20:21
2nd
2020-03-20 21:36
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
oh ok. That's fine then. Any reaction to it?
2020-03-20 21:41
No, not really
2020-03-20 23:21
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
So you put in quite a lot of time reading a long text with quite much reactions, analysis and opinions and you didn't find anything you agree or disagree to?
2020-03-20 23:22
It was okay in my opinion
2020-03-20 23:23
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks
2020-03-20 23:24
EG: 7 lmfao
2020-03-20 21:25
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I used the most recent HLTV ranking and said my words about it, not me doing the ranking
2020-03-20 21:26
oi good fucken hell was bouta call u a dumbass but guess im the dumbass... agree with your opinion on EG btw good call
2020-03-20 21:30
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks EG would be like 11th or something if I did a ranking myself. But haven't done it yet so not sure. Add: I made a long post about the new NRG when they added Stanislaw where I more or less said this would happen, and I've made some jokes about ImAPet, Tarik and Stanislaw just follow Daps around and bully him.
2020-03-20 21:33
if og better than ence why og not playing in major kekw
2020-03-20 21:52
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I did not set the rankings, I used the most recent HLTV rankings and just put my thoughts about each team into it.
2020-03-20 21:54
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
But to answer your question: Could be because OG have won a match in the latest 70 days, and against a top 20 team in the past 118 days.
2020-03-20 21:55
ence havent won in 70 days? damn.. but today the beautiful enceladus will prevail against the giants of asstralis >8)
2020-03-20 21:58
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
It will be the battle of the downfall.
2020-03-20 22:01
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Nice to See Sergej trying. He's been a letdown past couple of events, but in the first map he seemed to be back
2020-03-20 23:20
man this ence is the best ence ive seen since the aleksib move but also te worst astralis so idk what to think
2020-03-21 00:23
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
In firdt half of inferno Astralis just kept on giving free rounds to ENCE. So it is more or less just Astralis being bad. When they met NiP the other day Gla1ve had 3 self flashes and 3 flash assists in first half of Overpass. They are just really bad
2020-03-21 00:48
 | 
Libya OG_TOP_1 
didnt read
2020-03-21 22:58
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
yet you bumped it, why?
2020-03-21 23:03
the fuck did you write here. I've only read Cloud9 and it's really, really wrong, you've got no idea about it, you can't even properly spell the name of the team
2020-03-21 23:05
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Please elaborate. The misspell I blame on autocorrect on my phone
2020-03-21 23:12
ok, now I've actually read the whole thing. it's not as bad as I thought it would be, we think similarly about many teams but I've got some things to ask/debate. No hard feelings, I probably was too offensive on my first reply, my bad. 1. Why did you think there's a chance that any of Astralis members leave? Do you have retirement in mind, or playing in another team? I honestly don't see any of them playing anywhere else, especially the core guys. 2. G2 is way too overhyped imo. They've done well but it's too early to praise them I believe. Not a top3 team for me. 3. FaZe can't change olof since they don't have GuardiaN and NEO anymore, 3 players needed to keep the Major spot unless they do a coach swap which I think will be forbidden this time by Valve. 4. Furia haven't done anything significant since.. uh.. Yeah, they've came second at DH open but that really is all. Doubt I could honestly call them a top15 team. Rankings say differently but do you honestly believe they deserve to be over many other teams below them? 5. Why would c0ntact get rid of Emi? I don't see any proper replacements, this guy might not be a great player but he's been with the team since literally forever and he knows the work ethic well. LETN1 sucks though, he's seriously destroying this roster as they have to keep him for the Major spot. This team could've been way better if they had an opportunity to swap him earlier. 6. I think MIBR's placement is okay. They can't get their shit together, they don't live up to expectations and their results are extremely poor for quite some time now. I don't even know if it's possible to fix this at all. They've gone through several roster changes but none of them seemed to really work since they lost coldzera. Team wasn't good with coldzera either but I had some hope back then at least, now I don't. 7. Cloud9's been definitely improving over time and I have lots of faith in them. They must improve their anti-ecos and CT sides to be a contender against the top teams. Yes, there's lots of work to do. They might not even get there. Anyway, benching JT would fuck the team up since they've been together for a long time. Pretty similar to c0ntact's Emi situation I believe, there are no proper replacements. Cloud9 has gone through A LOT roster changes in 2018/2019, I think we should let the management rest a little so they don't make any more mistakes. This lineup is just fine, Flashpoint 1 is an amazing opportunity to show them what they're capable of. These are baby steps, they're slow but steady. Floppy, oSee and motm are really talented and one day they'll get there. Unless some korean shit buys out the roster again ffs.
2020-03-22 00:34
 | 
Estonia UNBAN_Sam2k 
C9 are a a very good team at the moment, they just need to work on their aim, anti-ecos, strats, CT side and T side
2020-03-22 00:38
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Tbf, this is the first time Na'Vi (as an org) play online for 2 years. So some of the big issues they show in EPL is understandable. And perhaps they just see the online EPL as a scrim-opportunity, even though it is a huge event. The results of this season has showed that upsets isn't as uncommon as we though. So much stuff happens that is just not logical.
2020-03-22 01:42
Na`Vi are a a very good team at the moment, they just need to work on paying s1mple more because he soon won't have patience to play matches in a 1v5 style.
2020-03-22 15:10
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
What they need is to find a common situation and protocols to make Flamie mor consistent and to raise the B-game fro Boombl4 and Perfecto
2020-04-01 19:24
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Really happy that you didn't just take your time and scim through and take something out of it, but actually reading it and open up a debate where I have to use deductive reasoning for my arguments, opinions and statements. 1) We've seen them more often do mistakes, drop in form, and the drops are getting longer. But there are actually other reasons I think they might do changes. That Device have his stomach and/or heart issues which means they usually can't play in Sydney and Beijing, maybe not even in Chicago and New York, which means they will miss out on important events that count in for IGS and ESL Pro Tour. These might also count into future Majors. Then we can take in Dupreeh's family life, just as an example doesn't have to be just him but it is an obvious case. Life changes, your situation changes. So that is one of the reasons I don't think they will stay together for much longer. Also roles. Even though they usually are ahead of the curve when it comes to meta, they can't be like that forever, and how long can Clutch Minister have the impact he has? Not saying he is getting a worse player, but people should be able to read him in the future. If we just discount all the mishaps of 2020 I would think it was one of the Core trio leaving, but now I will add in Gla1ve as well as a possile benching. Just because he doesn't seem like himself atm. Calls are wrong, missing basic nades and flashes. But the rumors of Zonic leaving makes me wonder if Gla1ve even can be as good as he has been. I think the combo Zonic+Gla1ve has been astonishing. Before the rumors about Es3tag I thought they had a long list of potential players to add, but I never thought Es3tag would be one of them. But then again, who thought Magisk would be a superstar? If it is Xyp9x leaving I would say he goes to some lower DK team but will never live up to his old form. If it is Dupreeh he can become first awper, versitile player, entry... almost anything for almost any team in the world. So he might continue, depending on how he is feeling about his life. Device will most likely retire if he is the one leaving. Gla1ve will get whatever team he wants, make decent form of it, but never live up to the world class Astralis was. 2) Not my ranking. I used HLTV from the 16th. I think they are great and finally might win a few events. First time since 2017. But I got some minor issues with the team. They rely on individual performance, but not on single players. Anyone can step up and doing it. But sure, we should praise them with caution since they can't win events and I am sceptical to how long the team spirit can stay this good. But fun to see KennyS enjoying playing again. 3) Yeah, I mentioned that "I doubt they will have this 5-man roster as soon as the next major is played." They can only change Broky and Coldzera before the Major and I doubt that will happen, especially now that Coldzera seems to wake up. If NiKo got as much power over this roster as I believe, Rain won't leave until a golden opertunity opens up. So that leave Olof alone, but not before the roster lock is lifted. But who knows when next major will be played? If they move Rio Major to the fall Major, that will screw some teams up, that have planned around having some warmup during the spring and then have their fully finnished teams after Rio. North, FaZe, Perhaps MIBR, C0ntact, probably more. 4) I think their position is more or less correct, but not the position of the teams around them. Some above should be lower and some below should be higher. But yeah, their oposition haven't really been world class for a while. They haven't won against a top 10 team since 26th of october, and haven't played a top 10 team since CS_Summit 5. So it is tough to know their position atm. And again, I wanna make this clear, this is not my ranking. 5) Emi is more or less a coach that is a standin. He resigned as a player instead of a coach because of the Nexa + huNter deal to G2 where then Cr4zy needed to fill a 5-man roster and lost some players they thought they could sign. He is a placeholder. Letn1 is good if he is the caller. But if he isn't, then what is his role? He doesn't really fit in with the current team. Was another thing when he was part of a core with nexa and huNter. I think a team with players like EspiranTo, OttoNd and SHiPZ, should have better players than Emi and Letn1. But they should stay in the org. They are also stuck with the Major roster lock. Don't know how Emi is accounted for that. 6) I think the only fix is to get rid of either Fer or FalleN, maybe both. They have tried almost every possible player to build around these players and nothing seems to work. 7) It depends on what time you take into perspective. The longer time the more they have improved, as most teams. But they have stagnated and been anti-stratted and the individual form that Sonic and motm had for a while has subsided a bit. It is definitely understandable that it did, but just because of the Flashpoint rules and WHY C9 added the rule into Flashpoint, tell me this roster needs to do better than they have for the past 3-4 months. Yeah, I just want Dexter to get to a better team and C9 is the most logical one, especially after listening to Dan Fiden about the afformentioned Flashpoint rule. But I also bring up the age of the players and that perhaps all that is needed is a better analyst and a better coach. 8) Added on by me: You didn't react to my BIG piece? Might retract that alltogether
2020-03-22 01:40
BIG segment was about right. They're inconsistent and have been disappointing, especially after gob b's departure. They lack tactical approach to the game, that's for sure.
2020-03-22 15:15
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Yeah, that was my inital thought as well. But I thought SyrsoN and K1to joined earlier. During the 2.5 months they've been to the roster BIG has constantly improved and except for TiziaN having bad maps here and there, they actually perform really well. So if TiziaN can get back to 2018 form again they might climb the rankings back to where they were before the whole Smooya Rat King thing
2020-03-22 15:33
how many demos of these teams have you watched? from what i’m reading i assume not many
2020-03-22 02:48
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I would say I watch CS for about 30 hours per week. It is what I do when I don't work, and past couple of weeks I haven't had much work so during February and March the average is most likely 60 or 70 hours a week. What do you disagree with? The ranking?
2020-03-22 03:11
you get very different views on games when in demos vs watching them on stream. there are a lot of things you cant see on the stream. eg madlions with hunden were single-handedly changing the meta on pretty much every map they played. lots of teams started copying mad lion strats because they were really good. you won't be seeing that with acillion, and imo they will begin to fall off drastically.
2020-03-22 04:59
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
oh ok, you actually ment demo. Most people who say demo just means vods or actual streams. During the past 3 months I haven't watched any demo's of any teams. Peacemaker has a trackrecord of doing minor meta-changes. But yeah, Acilion is not famous for "new" strats. Also, according to Hunden he will stay within the org so I wouldn't be surprised if he might help Acilion and Peacemaker set up a stratbook and then have his own time to find new meta.
2020-03-22 13:08
yeah i play pretty competitive cs so i watch a lot of demos. i wasnt aware that hunden was staying within' the org, but if so, that is a great move by ml.
2020-03-22 15:23
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
It isn't sure yet. They try to find a position for him. But I guess it is an issue with Peacemaker, so they need him to play a role where he can have an impact on the team and yet not have interactions with Peacemaker. This isn't the first time Peacemaker done something stupid like this. They still need a better caller. Acilion is skill wise good enough to play for ML, but not good enough as a leader and caller.
2020-03-22 15:35
agreed
2020-03-22 15:36
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Regarding Demo's I feel it takes so much more time watching demos than streams/vods. But sure, you learn more. I currently have a few demos downloaded from MDL because I saw different teams using the Train skybox change differently. So I wanna see what the difference was between their smokes and executes.
2020-03-22 15:37
I disagree tbh. I use noesis to watch ~75% of my demos (~25% pov) and it takes me 20-30 mins per demo, and I learn so much more. Personally love train and what skybox is doing, but I prefer noesis.
2020-03-22 15:39
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
noesis? never heard of
2020-03-22 15:41
yeah noesis.gg search it up it's a 2d demo reviewer
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Skybox - I meant the map change not the tool Skybox. Haven't tried that yet since I go about $400 back each month Noesis.gg look exactly like a tool I have been missing. I want it, maybe even need it. But only 14 day trial. I will look at it in the future.
2020-03-22 15:45
1. Astralis 2. Ence 3. Mibr 4. Faze 5. Chaos
2020-03-22 05:14
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
LUL, yeah is this a list of teams that have dropped off in 2020? At least hte first 3 teams. The ranking isn't my own, but HLTV 16th of March. It is in the header and in the text, so I don't get why people miss out on this!
2020-03-22 13:09
Bro common.... ence is atleast top 3. Sunny has so much firepower
2020-03-22 14:36
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
At least they're having fun!
2020-03-22 14:39
U got Max baited
2020-03-22 14:39
 | 
Denmark hanigod 
Faze should be number 6
2020-03-22 15:28
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Not my ranking Why do you think they should be #6? Any recent result you think have been over the top?
 | 
Denmark hanigod 
i feel like they were just unlucky in Katowice, really close to knock the best Navi in 2 BO3 series, They convincing defeated Liquid twice ( prove that their firepower is really good) and got the first place in Blast . But like u said, they're sometimes headless and have some mental issues, so #6 should be fair for them
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
How come FaZe always is unlucky when they lose and just fully skilled and "back to the top" when they win? Not even C9 fans are this delusional. Regarding the Liquid games you might wanna see what I wrote about them. And I repeat: Not my ranking, but HLTV ranking. I just outed a few thoughts about all 30 teams.
2020-03-22 15:42
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Perhaps this thread will help you a bit regarding my ideas around FaZe hltv.org/forums/threads/2264297/my-take-.. I have realized I phrased it poorly.
2020-03-22 15:46
I guess you are really into it, but how much time do you spend watching cs:go? Like in a week?
2020-03-22 15:34
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
During weeks I am working "full time" I maybe spend 30 hours into watching CSGO During weeks where I barely have any work at all I would say 60-70 hours.
But you don't play very much?
2020-03-22 15:40
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Nah. Only a few game per week. I usually watch csgo streams while playing other games like Civ6 or crusader kings 2 or making maps
2020-03-22 16:55
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
After reading lots of comments I was close to revise my take in Faze and BIG. But their performance (so far) in EPL makes me feel stronger about what I wrote.
2020-03-29 22:29
stopped at Navi #1, trash thread
2020-03-31 06:56
and then i kept reading, this thread is pure garbage
2020-03-31 06:58
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
So you disagree with HLTV rankings from 2 weeks ago. Not a surprise. But hardly the essence of the post.
2020-03-31 11:04
The ranking is based on one tournament win, by that logic EG was number one team from winning ESL NY last year, when beating astralias and liquid iirc. Also, hltv means shit all, when everything goes back to normal and the major finally comes, Astralias just gonna win again
2020-03-31 13:32
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
I agree it isn't the best sort of ranking, but the ranking isn't a part of it. I just took it to limit myself to teams people know about. and no, it is 10 lates events
2020-03-31 14:13
tldr
2020-03-31 11:13
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
ok, thanks for the bump anyway
2020-03-31 12:24
np
2020-03-31 12:33
Good quality post, those are rare nowadays
2020-03-31 12:36
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Thanks.
2020-03-31 12:49
nice work mens
2020-03-31 13:42
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks
2020-03-31 14:13
 | 
Finland Rapu9 
I thought this was some kind of joke post, but god damn man, well done :)
2020-03-31 14:15
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
thanks!
2020-03-31 14:19
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Bumping this because I got a part 2 in the works that will come up during the evning/night!
2020-04-01 19:22
 | 
Spain 1996 
reported for diktionary
2020-04-01 19:24
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Fat fingers jail
2020-04-01 19:27
I think FURIA is a top 8 team and could be in the top 5 soon; your style game is very unique
2020-04-03 13:30
 | 
Russia Syonamaru 
generally agree, but I think you underestimate forZe and OG. For ForZe I think that at least they should be higher than FPX, and at the maximum - on par with GenG. But certainly not under BIG .. For OG - only one question: below mad lions and big. Really? : D
2020-04-03 13:35
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
Not my ranking, I used HLTV ranking This is part 2 that is from the latest rankings and include the past 2 weeks of matches hltv.org/forums/threads/2272427/part-2-m..
2020-04-03 13:34
 | 
Russia Syonamaru 
Oh, got it. My fault Sorry men
2020-04-03 13:36
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
No problem
2020-04-03 13:40
mousesports
OG
FWRD
Sector One
BIG
FaZe
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.