The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!
May i concern youwith fact that it SPREADS?
People will realize in a few months that all that panic was absolutely exaggerated, the same as the swine flu in 2009.
Another just a flu guy. move on
20k only really? I guess 200-500k deaths now.
The thing about a pandemic is that the deaths and cases grow exponentially, it's only march, 20k deaths doesn't seem like a lot right now but this shit is gonna be at a craaazy number soon, take it seriously. Stay safe mens.
To first world countries its just like a flu, but it could kill millions or even more in third world countries. Need to consider every1 mens
Imagine dying to COVID-19 in 2020.
Is 20k in Finland also nothing to you? Because there is going to be atleast 10 000 deaths in Finland. Seems like u dont have enough information and u still talking. That is a problem in general.
I think you are retarded, if you disagree, reply to me and i will say why you are
btw 6000 peaple die every day because they have no water, and now the world goes crazy because of 20.000 deaths in 2 month ...its kind of wierd
2 month corona : 20.000 death
2 month peaople die because no water: 360.000
proof me wrong
I'm actually asking it myself since last week. Hope everything starts working again here in Brazil, otherwise it's gonna be worse than that fucking stupid flu.
Mustikkamato95 is mad because his noise concerts are cancelled.
fear keeps the plebs in control. u gotta love everything around u otherwise we won't exist next year.
1. obsolete A division, a portion, a share.
2. often followed by of An indefinite quantity or amount; a lot (now usually qualified by great or good).
3. archaic in general sense An act of dealing or sharing.
dont care, mexico will rule after whole world dies from corona
Another one of these threads- they start to seem like baits since surely no one by this time has not understood the message.
The virus is a big deal because:
1. No one has immunity for it so everyone can get it, which means everyone can also become a spreader of the virus.
2. It spreads easily, something like twice the normal flu and maybe more.
3. It is at least ten times as lethal as the normal flu.
4. Since there is no vaccine there is no way to protect the elderly and those that are sick from something else already, so a lot more people will need intensive care - many of those for whom the normal flu is no issue.
5. You can be sick and spread the virus without knowing it, that is why those traveling from outside and those haven been in contact with some that are sick are two quarantine them self for two weeks.
6. Because of the factors mentioned above if allowed it will spread so quickly hospitals are overwhelmed, a fact that will increase the mortality rate, mean other diseases you would to the hospital for may not be treated since there is no capacity meaning even more deaths.
Due to all of that it is important that EVERYONE takes precautions. If you are young and healthy the risk that you will get seriously ill from it is small, but you can still spread the disease be it strangers or loved ones. You do not want be the one that infects a sick or elderly relative or anyone else for that matter.
Its not about the mortality, but about preventing the system for collapsing
simulations estimates 30M+ deaths worldwide in 2020 if it's left unchecked everywhere.
It's only 20k death because people are reacting like it's a big deal, you dumbass.
Anyways, I don't care, I want to buy cheap stocks