Thread has been deleted
Last comment
I just got double dinked by a CZ from mid doors to T spawn by a CT running past mid doors.
NiKo | 
United Kingdom p0mpouS 
How is this dumb shit possible????? Seriously, you may think im salty or whatever, im more amused, this is meant to be a skill based game, its not, when random shit like this happens, it would be ok if he was stationary and aiming but he wasnt he just went full drive by.
2020-04-01 14:57
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
cuz bad
2020-04-01 14:57
 | 
Poland FitPolak 
Pistols are op, blyat B)
2020-04-01 14:58
 | 
Finland I_never_bait 
clip or didn't happen
2020-04-01 14:59
Looks possible to me men)) youtu.be/6eXEXTWDh8o?t=153
2020-04-01 15:00
such american video
2020-04-01 15:07
Hasta la vista, baby
2020-04-01 15:08
this is why America GOAT
2020-04-01 15:14
axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax
2020-04-01 15:15
it was sort of a joke. I'm inspired by these no-nonsense alpha male dudes that know a lot about guns. You want them as your friends when shit goes down.
2020-04-01 15:18
 | 
Canada Sharkey3322 
Flair doesn't check out? lol
2020-04-01 15:16
wtf they made a real gun off a csgo weapon, and people say cs is dying lol
2020-04-01 15:20
+99999
2020-04-01 15:21
 | 
Germany Neckarstadion 
you shouldn't be able to hit a barn door with the cz at that range
NiKo | 
United Kingdom p0mpouS 
I dont agree, you shouldnt be able to do major damage, but all guns should be 100% on their first shot because its a skill based game and you dont want shots that are aimed correctly missing and vice versa.
2020-04-01 15:03
 | 
Germany Neckarstadion 
It's a skill based game, but certain guns should not be able to be used at certain ranges. Knowing things like ranges is a skill aswell. If you bought a gun like the cz, you should have no business hitting shots against opponents 50 metres away.
2020-04-01 15:06
NiKo | 
United Kingdom p0mpouS 
But to me thats not as much of a skill as being able to aim, if you want to nerf ranged effectiveness add drop off to the damage make it virtually harmless at that range but dont add some BS rng that means i can miss at a normal range when i aim correctly. You see it all the time in pistol rounds, run HS while spamming and people hitting shot that they in way aimed correctly for, i got a 3k earlier in a pistol round i got 3 kills in about 2 second i aimed on someones head once, they other 7 or 8 shots i fired were as fast as i could and 2 of the kills were luck, its BS, i didnt deserve those kills.
2020-04-01 15:09
 | 
Netherlands staticNL 
I think that all guns should have 100% first bullet accuracy. They should only differ in damage (and fallout damage over distance). Giving guns rng on the first bullet only makes the game more rng and less skill based. This kind of balancing only works if movement inaccuracy is adjusted to be more than it is currently, though.
NiKo | 
United Kingdom p0mpouS 
Yeah, and id like that aswell, the stupid ADAD spam. You probably know this but up to a certain % of your maximum movement speed you are still 100% accurate its why you can crouch walk and top accurately, i hate that, all movement should cause inaccuracy, its a tradeoff, you move you are harder to hit but you are less like to hit the target, you stay still you are accurate but you are easier to hit, shit like crouch slide spraying lowers the skill ceiling, combing movement with consistent shooting should take skill, it doesnt right now. Im suggesting a massive overhaul. More first shot accuracy and accuracy while stationary in general. Removal of crouch moving and still being accurate. Adding drop off to weapons to balance them. Increasing movement inaccuracy. All of these will make the game more consistent and increase the skill ceiling, i actually dont mind things like jump shot mechanics as long as they require skill.
2020-04-01 15:33
 | 
Netherlands staticNL 
I agree with you. :) Especially the ADADAD spray is waaay too accurate (not sure how to remove that though, as you have these tiny moments where you actually stand still during ADADAD). I personally dont like jumpshots though, as maps often arent designed with that in mind. So on every maps you get these weird angles where jump shooting would be too strong. I dont mind being able to hit a jump spray from a meter distance or so though, sometimes the inacurracy is way too ridiculous then. I wouldnt mind moving crouch spraying, if it was just more inaccurate (less than running). It's not punishing at all right now and it definitely should be. It's should be just as you said, a trade off. I wouldn't mind it if smgs were an exception to this. Meaning you'd be able to run and spray with them. Combined with the other mechanics I suggested, the smgs would have to be nerfed to do less dmg, though.
2020-04-01 17:54
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
It's possible but very unlikely... once in thirty rounds may happen but he won't do that again, no matter how he tries. It's a FPS based on timings so there are gonna be a lot of such moments, who's luckier that is winning.
NiKo | 
United Kingdom p0mpouS 
But the fact that such BS rng can take place in a game played for literally millions calls all of its validity into question, like how can a game that is played for millions have shit like first shot inaccuracy on a sniper, its not just this small incident, this is a wider issue of too much rng in CSGO.
2020-04-01 15:02
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
It's alright, you can try Tetris, there won't be any questionable incidents for sure, if you only want a pure skill without a bit of action. You never remember your weird moments, only when they strike you. You've also had those.
2020-04-01 15:04
NiKo | 
United Kingdom p0mpouS 
Yeah i know ive had this rng help me before and i notice when it does and it annoys me because it makes the game less satisfying if i do something cool i want that to be all me not the game, also you can have action and no rng, i mean for fuck sake the Tec 9 is more accurate on its first shot than the AK, what is this shit?????
2020-04-01 15:06
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
What you're talking of, AK is extremely accurate on its first shot? All the guns in GO are easy to handle, have you played 1.6 or Source? Any handicapped kid can master GO guns so no wonder there's gonna be a lot of good marksmen here. All the weapons here are absurdly accurate, it's a matter of reaction and crosshair placement.
2020-04-01 15:08
NiKo | 
United Kingdom p0mpouS 
No thats where youre wrong. youtube.com/watch?v=v0rlCJ047Ds This is an old video but the numbers still apply.
2020-04-01 15:11
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
No video will ever convince me, I've played thousands of hours of matchmaking, you're not telling me. I'm not saying that the guns are extremely accurate, they are indeed, absurdly accurate but in comparison to the previous versions, the weapons before were unsprayable, you could either tap or burst it. GO is a very rookie friendly, you will be a pro in months.
2020-04-01 15:13
NiKo | 
United Kingdom p0mpouS 
I have 3553 hours, ive played a lot im not new and i know BS when i see it, this game is full of so much shit even its eyes are brown i love the game but it has a lot of issues.
2020-04-01 15:17
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
I played over 5.5K of MM matches, there's no perfect FPS, it's meant to have some weird moments but you're not excluded from them, learn to accept things or abandon it before you get attached to it.
2020-04-01 15:18
NiKo | 
United Kingdom p0mpouS 
You make no sense.
2020-04-01 15:20
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
You made little to none but I still replied.
NiKo | 
United Kingdom p0mpouS 
What??????
2020-04-01 15:22
Happy | 
Russia Jovik! 
That!
2020-04-01 15:22
ak standing range 22m crouched 28m
2020-04-01 15:28
How is this dumb shit possible????? Seriously, you may think im salty or whatever, im more amused, this is meant to be a skill based game, its not, when random shit like this happens, it would be ok if he was stationary and aiming but he wasnt he just went full drive by.
2020-04-01 15:04
So you suggest if he aimed the same position as he did in the match, the bullets shouldnt go to the position you were or he shouldnt be able to hit you? If it's the first, then what if you were a little to the left? Should he be able to hit you then? It's rng. Meaning it's random. And sometimes random is what you wanted in the first place. You can't be possibly suggesting making guns NOT hit you = rng...
2020-04-01 15:12
NiKo | 
United Kingdom p0mpouS 
No, you cant eliminate all RNG, you could make it so bullets fired while moving avoid the target but that would be strange, what you want to do is minimise the chance of bad players getting and while allowing good players to display their skill, as of now its very possible for Niko to aim perfectly on a bot like RPK's head and miss while RPK aims incorrectly and hits, thats not right. I think the best option is too give all weapons 100% first shot accuracy and a general standing and crouching accuracy buff while nerfing moving accuracy, at the same time balance the new ranged effectiveness by adding drop off to guns that needs it. Then you have pistol rounds where people almost play more to no get hit then to land shots and it creates some very undesirable game play, consisting of ADAD spam and spewing bullets.
2020-04-01 15:19
more accuracy and damage dropoff at range would make the game more consistent without really removing anything valuable imo, but apparently there are a lot of people who think the random nature of spraying with inaccurate guns is what makes cs fun
2020-04-01 15:25
It's not about being more fun. It's more diverse, though. I tuned in a tournament after 2 years of absence and I heard some caster say that Terrorists might choose not to buy SG due to being too op for the ct side, should they lose the round. I'm assuming 100% first bullet accuracy is a primary reason for that. Introducing 100% accuracy will not make the game more consistent(as there will still be interpolation/extrapolation and server-client registration), yet it will render the game unplayable(if my assumption is correct).
2020-04-01 15:59
>Terrorists might choose not to buy SG due to being too op for the ct side i dont think this is a good reason not to buy the strongest gun in the game but hey they can do what they want, at least i got what i wanted, telling everyone they should use SG on this forum since 2015. >Introducing 100% accuracy will not make the game more consistent(as there will still be interpolation/extrapolation and server-client registration), yet it will render the game unplayable(if my assumption is correct). well, its not 100% accurate. its 5x as accurate as the AK if you crouch and use scope. even the awp is not 100% accurate. for me interp etc was a big issue until i disabled multi core processing in graphics options and since then it doesnt bother me anymore. somehow my ping to mm servers also improved from 50-60 every game to around 35 now on average. if you have over 50 ping and CPU cant run the game on 1 core then yeah its a big issue. imo valve should have gone to full server side calculations without lag compensation a long time ago. its the most consistent solution. it worked in quake and in ut, then its good enough for cs imo. even for ppl with high ping, at least the game would be consistently delayed instead of having random shit happen.
2020-04-01 16:08
i dont think game should be balanced for people who have really bad internet and bad computers, the game should run better on bad computers because its from 2012 and thats 8 years ago now and performance only got worse instead of better. but the reasoning from valve shouldnt be what they should or should not put in the game to keep it playable in bad conditions where it is just annoying to play. ppl in this situation are better off playing any other game on the planet except cs. dota games, casual shooters, anything else. playing cs in bad conditions i dont think it will make anyone happy. you just get headshot around corners and cant do anything, and if there is 1 smoke on screen you cant play anymore. it should be balanced for the pro level. if the esports scene is healthy then ppl will keep playing and bringing in money.
2020-04-01 16:12
 | 
Netherlands meneert 
Salt
2020-04-01 15:19
i remember when you could one tap awpers with tec9 from top mid to back of ct side mid
2020-04-01 15:23
NiKo | 
United Kingdom p0mpouS 
You can still running HS them.
2020-04-01 15:24
it doesnt one shot hs them at that long range anymore i think, and moving accuracy did get nerfed
2020-04-01 15:26
AM | 
Other Yarrak 
i remember get right rekting device
i remember 5 man tec9 rushes on outside bombsite on train
2020-04-01 15:29
NiKo | 
United Kingdom p0mpouS 
Yeah valves answer to CT side being too easy in the early days was to just give T side the pistol round. Legit when i first played me and my friends would get 5 sets of dual elites and just rush cat or mid doors, the sheet volume of bullets means youll kill your target.
2020-04-01 15:30
still better than current economy where CT can only get ahead early if they lose the pistol round and then win force buy with $1900
2020-04-01 15:31
this day when you realize niko aim is cannot be obtained without aim assist lul
to be fair he has very good aim, just gets a little help sometimes
2020-04-01 15:27
i doubt
2020-04-01 15:32
HellRaisers
Pompa
Virtus.pro
1WIN
Syman
Nemiga
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.