Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Valorant EU Nordic and east
KRIMZ | 
Sweden Lackstrom 
Is this server gonna be playable in Valorant?? It would be nice to play with fellow Nordics instead of EU west . My experience with eastern Europeans is far from good . Raging after one round ,they scream in their native language insulting everyone hiding behind their language . Often giving up after one round in cs go.Would be sad to be forced to play on EU west . Not even Russians want to play on EU east in dota 2 and i imagine thats how the servers will be .
2020-04-01 15:07
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Germany Pandany 
They will probably develop this while the game grows but I think in the beginning if the playerbase isnt big enough it's gonna be west+east. But a dedicated russian server would be nice tbh.
2020-04-01 15:09
KRIMZ | 
Sweden Lackstrom 
They need to get a dedicated server for Russians , eventually they must learn that its not okay to behave like they do . And until they learn its best that they are toxic together on their own server .
2020-04-01 15:11
 | 
Germany Pandany 
It worked wonders in league of legends. I really wanted a dedicated russian server for CS as well but no luck
2020-04-01 17:02
 | 
Canada sexiestuser 
talking like swedes are good people to play with lol "yur yamesense is yust skit mate" said by a 12yo kid with 5 kills after 25 rounds is really a pleasure to hear
2020-04-01 15:15
KRIMZ | 
Sweden Lackstrom 
There are toxic Swedes aswell im not saying that any country doesent have toxic people . The eastern europeans are just crying and shouting in their own language and its often that one guy who is eastern european that gives up after 1 round and everybody tells him to calm down . and furthermore they dont speak english whilst westerners and nordics usually tell them what they feel in english .
2020-04-01 15:14
 | 
Canada sexiestuser 
sounds like a low elo problem but ok and even if you are insanely unlucky with easterners in high level games your post will change literally nothing, no sane gamedev company will segregate a select region like this, especially sjw riot games its like jailing all black people because some of them commit crimes so its just wrong, you know?
2020-04-01 15:23
KRIMZ | 
Sweden Lackstrom 
So youre saying that eastern europeans shouldnt have their own regional server ?
2020-04-01 15:25
 | 
Europe Bleedinggamer 
yeah, because most actually speak different languages? Poles dont speak russian, Estonians dont speak latvian, lithuanians dont speak belarussian, and turks dont speak greek.
2020-04-01 15:27
Admins should just ban people who refuses to speak english lmao. It's one thing to not be able to, but if you just don't want to, you're actively making the game worse for everybody (unless they all speak the same language).
2020-04-01 15:38
Dude thats only on low elo, high elo players are all the same mentality. its just your problem you are shit at games like my eastern europe fellaz and you encounter them a lot.
2020-04-01 15:15
KRIMZ | 
Sweden Lackstrom 
Its true that lower level players are more toxic and don´t understand the basics of teamplay and positive reinforcement . But there are plenty of top 500 players in their own country that are toxic .
2020-04-01 15:17
Haha only on low elo? You must be joking. One of the best, or if not the current best CSGO player in the world is super toxic(Simple). Haven't played against lower leveled players in years, but damn dude there is toxicity in every damn skillgroup. And Russians are more toxic than others for sure. I have never had anyone threaten me and my family by any other people than Russians. And its not just like "im gonna kill you". Some of them describe it so damn well, I wonder if they have done that shit irl to others, and it kinda creeps me out.
2020-04-20 03:24
 | 
Sweden friendly_swede 
I wager toxicity will overall be way higher in Valorant than in CS:GO. Just try to have fun and mute people who are just flaming.
2020-04-01 15:25
 | 
Poland ethereal0 
riot will do something with flamers like in LoL
2020-04-01 15:41
Never played LoL because I don't like Mobas, but I've heard it's more toxic than CS. Is it? And what are they doing to stop it?
2020-04-01 15:42
 | 
Poland ethereal0 
if you type kys or insult anyone in chat you will be insta banned for that, first you get only char restriction for like 20 games, than 14 day ban and permaban
2020-04-01 18:42
EUW is the go to server for anyone playing league in EU (EUNE is a shithole). Make EUW account
2020-04-01 15:26
Thats the only reasonable choice ive gotten to so far they should make a server for nordics including perhaps germany . ( Maybe latvia ,Estonia and Lithuania . )
2020-04-01 15:33
f0rest | 
Czech Republic rusteDD 
there should be different regions... somewhere i read that europe and cis will be separated also theres no EUW or EUNE choices for valorant righ now
2020-04-01 15:45
FATE
CLEANTmix
Secret
AGF
Nordavind
AGO
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.