Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Which team should and/or could pick up Orgless?
Kush | 
Netherlands protiny 
So I remember a little while back multiple teams were rumored to enter (back) into the CS:GO scene and 2 of those teams did with OG, Gen.G, Team Secret and Dignitas. With Orgless now getting decent results and more importantly having a Flashpoint spot, which means decent exposure, which teams could or should pick them up? The list I can think of from the top of my head include: - Misfits, who were rumored to be interested into entering CS:GO again a while back, US based org which would benefit a US based team. - Luminosity, left CS:GO a while back but seeing as CS again rose so hard in popularity wouldn't be a bad move re-entering the scene, also US based org. - TSM, same story as Misfits basically, there were rumors with GTR linking up with them and some videos teasing them re-entering the scene but it never happened. They could now pick up this team, again US based org. - Splyce, same story as Luminosity, again US based org. - CLG, same story as Luminosity & Splyce, again US based org. - Echo Fox, they never really entered the CS:GO scene with much success but they have a relatively big big spot in other esports so this would be their time to get a foothold in the CS scene. US Based. - PSG, they have high level teams in other esports and they might branch out to CS:GO. EU Based (France). - SK Gaming, they have been in CS since it became an esports pretty much and I have a feeling they are looking for a way to get another team. EU Based (Germany) Out of these teams I feel like Misfits is the most likely to pick them up, who do you guys think will pick them up? Interested in seeing your theories and reasoning. Probably haven't thought about some other orgs that might be on the look for a team that might represent them. I don't think FPX will pick them up otherwise they would have done it already. Also as a bonus do you think any of these teams might be intrested in Swole Patrol since they don't have an org either?
2020-04-01 20:20
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
United States BigDongSchlong 
If they do, they’ll regret it once this corona is over. Those 2 teams are onliners
2020-04-01 20:45
Kush | 
Netherlands protiny 
Not really other teams or players they can pick up at the moment and it's great exposure at the moment. We will have to deal with Corona for a while still, people are at home bored out of their minds, The game is growing really hard and probably interest in the esports side of things as well and like you said the teams are considered onliners and they have pretty decent success online so far and on top of that they have spots in the big online leagues that are going on. No better time to pick up teams now without having to pay an extreme amount they just have to pay the wages pretty much.
2020-04-01 20:49
 | 
Czech Republic FriendlyCzech 
astralis
2020-04-01 20:48
Ant1ka | 
Turkey Nigotess 
CLG, FNS backs to the roots.
2020-04-01 20:49
Kush | 
Netherlands protiny 
I'd like that. Kinda miss the days that CLG was a relatively big name in CS
2020-04-01 20:51
 | 
Portugal NabasKi 
I'd like SK to pick them up
2020-04-01 20:51
 | 
Brazil Map_Predictor 
SK only comeback to CS in a top 10 team The only possibility i see right now is Vitality or maybe they comeback to Brazil with Furia (but is very unlikely cause Furia Roster have 0 interest in leaving org) I'm thinking bout good teams with small orgs
2020-04-01 21:58
Orgless is a fantastic team, they just need to work on communication, aim, map awareness, crosshair placement, economy management, pistol aim, awp flicks, grenade spots, smoke spots, pop flashes, positioning, bomb plant positions, retake ability, bunny hopping, spray control and getting kills
2020-04-01 20:57
OK | 
Peru TheJuan 
mibr
2020-04-01 20:58
face | 
World NukestrikE 
FunPlus Phoenix
2020-04-01 21:07
Kush | 
Netherlands protiny 
Don't think they will since they already have the Flashpoint spot which is the main reason why an org would want to pick them up and if they were interested in Orgless I feel they would have done it already.
2020-04-01 21:08
who knows...i mean they would have them for free so why not? if they rly want to enter csgo than this is probably the best viable option
2020-04-01 21:10
Kush | 
Netherlands protiny 
That's the reason Swole didn't wanna sign with them because they expected the players to play for them for free and only teams who don't have a spot in one of the leagues wanna do that for exposure. Pretty sure Orgless don't wanna represent an org without getting something in return especially since they have the bargaining chip in the form of the Flashpoint League spot. They know they can do way better than FPX and actually get a salary.
2020-04-01 21:26
wait what...? do you think that FunPlus Phoenix wouldnt pay them salary? or did i somehow missunderstood you?
2020-04-01 21:33
Kush | 
Netherlands protiny 
I don't think they will pay salary that's the point. Orgless isn't gonna play for FPX for free. The reason why TSM and the other orgs I mentioned might be interested is because then they can get into Flashpoint for free basically because orgless has the spot. FPX already has a spot so they expect players/teams to play under their banner for free which might fly for teams like Bad News Bears since they don't have a spot in either of the two big leagues but that isn't the case for orgless. The reason why Swole Patrol didn't want to play for FPX was because they wouldn't get paid, that's what Freakazoid alluded to at least. So why would they pay Orgless a team on the same level as Swole?
2020-04-01 21:35
FunPlus Phoenix wanted to buy heroic and i highly doubt that any heroic player would sign contract with org that doesnt want to pay them fix salary. that doesnt make sense what so ever tbh. can i find somewhere some kind of report that would prove what you are saying about FunPlus Phoenix not wanting to pay salary? sounds really weird to me
2020-04-01 21:35
Kush | 
Netherlands protiny 
Look at the Swole Patrol situation. Of course they would have paid Heroic but they tried to get Swole Patrol to play under them for free which probably means they would try the same with other teams at first as well. I don't think Bad News Bears are getting paid by them for now. Freakazoid has a clip about it a few days ago. EDIT: This video covered the situation pretty well youtube.com/watch?v=_qM_o9lLE4A
2020-04-01 21:45
wow thats really interesting. thanks for info and for link:)
2020-04-01 22:03
 | 
Brazil Map_Predictor 
I Realy don't know but I'll add a two names that I think is possible too EUnited and NRG Both US and can get back in cenario...
2020-04-01 21:48
Kush | 
Netherlands protiny 
Yeah forgot about NRG completely. Makes sense for those two orgs to want to make a comeback in the CS scene as well
2020-04-01 21:50
HS | 
Estonia qoznyyy 
isnt mad lions splyce? i may be wrong tho
2020-04-01 22:05
Kush | 
Netherlands protiny 
Don't think so EDIT: Nvm you're right, completely missed that since I don't watch anything related to LoL.
2020-04-01 22:07
HS | 
Estonia qoznyyy 
2020-04-01 22:07
BOOM
Redemption POA
forZe
Copenhagen Flames
Nordavind
AGO
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.