NiKo said on stream they will win EZ vs OG something like 16-8, 16-7
Mouz out if faze wins no matter what
If FaZe win then the winner of G2 - Mouz will be 1st. And it will be tie between FaZe OG and Mouz-G2.
If Faze Einstein, there the group is something like this:
1. Winner of G2/Mouz
2, 3 and 4: determined by round diff because all have 3 points and OG bested Mouz/G2, Mouz/G2 won against Faze and Faze won against OG, so triple tie
Come with me, the king of maths.
If FaZe win 2-0, OG is out and Mouz IN.
If FaZe win 2-1, FaZe, OG and Mouz will end 3-3 maps. Probably, the RD BETWEEN them would be the deciding factor.
In other scenario, If FaZe and Mouz win, G2 is out, no doubts.
1. Points amassed between the tied participants (direct match win > direct match loss)
2. Map difference between the tied participants (3:2 maps > 3:3 maps)
3. Number of map wins between the tied participants (3:3 maps > 2:2 maps)
4. Overall map difference
5. Overall number of map wins
6. Round score difference between the tied participants (23:21 > 23:22)
7. Number of round wins between the tied participants (24:22 > 23:21)
8. Overall round score difference (39:31 > 40:33)
9. Overall number of round wins (40:32 > 39:31)
The ESL rulebook says #38
So it seems to me G2 (assume they lose to mouz) is in a more dangerous position than OG/FaZe, because they dropped a map to tyloo and got 0-2ed by OG...
I don’t know why they decided to make the group this stacked dude I want all of them to go in the next stage
faze out for good.
if faze wins g2 or mouz is out