Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Canada come here
United States Libtard 
Canadians, what are the best cities in your country to live in? I have family in Toronto and Montreal and but wondering if there's anywhere better? And don't worry, I'm not one of the bad ones.
2020-04-03 00:02
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Depends on what you're looking for. Toronto and Montreal are nice cities but if you don't like living in +1M cities then you'll hate it. IMO Vancouver is far better than the other two
2020-04-03 00:05
bump
2020-04-03 00:09
Toronto and Vancouver are expensive as fuck, but the best places to live. Montreal is nice if you're young n like going out, low cost of living, but no available work. East coast is quite af, with nothing to do night life wise - but it is beautiful. During winter it's cold af everywhere, Toronto would be the warmest.
2020-04-03 00:12
Vancouver is warmer than Toronto in the winter, and they get less snow
2020-04-03 00:15
Is there affordable housing in the Toronto suburbs? I really liked Toronto but I know it's expensive as fuck, as least within the Toronto city limits. My uncle and aunt's duplex is worth almost a million CAD now it's crazy, but they moved in a long time ago.
2020-04-03 00:21
GTA (grand Toronto area) you can find neighborhoods with more affordable housing, it's about 1 hour travel by public transit to make it to the city (same thing by car cuz of traffic). But to be frank the housing cost is just growing with no sign of slowing down. The massive influx of wealthy Chinese buying up all the real estate and condos and just renting it out without living there is fucking killing Toronto. 4 years ago I was renting a 1 bedroom + den right near the city. It was a small place, but beautiful view facing the city from the 49th floor. Anyways, I was paying 2150 CAD, about 1 year later I was talking with someone who looked for the same type apartment in my building and they said the price went up to 2700 now. So now it's likely over 3k. It's fucked. But Toronto is awesome to live in otherwise. It's basically a mini New York that keeps growing.
2020-04-03 00:26
Yeah. I just don't know how to feel about some of the other places, which would be colder than where I'm from and I'm from Minneapolis so that's a hard feat. I hope one day the prices will get better in Toronto.
2020-04-03 01:08
cam | 
United States girls 
vancouver is nice if you're into nature ,hiking ,snowboarding etc etc otherwise it's quite a boring city imo
2020-04-03 00:14
REZ | 
Mexico MEXlCO 
mexico
2020-04-03 00:14
Ottawa is rather cheap for a major city. Cheaper than Montreal and you're still close to family (4hrs Toronto, 1hr Montreal)
2020-04-03 00:16
+1 Live here myself and it's easy to get jobs here too if you have an education. Relatively comfortable and not overly noisy and busy. The right amount of things to do (despite what people say). Only downside is the whether can suck terribly.
2020-04-03 01:10
 | 
Canada ZHF 
Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa and Montréal are the big 4. They’re all nice to live in, but rent prices can really get pricey, ESPECIALLY Toronto and Vancouver. I believe Montréal is the cheapest out of them. Cities in the maritimes are cheapest, but jobs can be harder to find. Out east housing is cheaper, but other essentials like groceries are more expensive. I doubt you’re thinking of the territories but I don’t recommend them at all Since you have family in Montréal already, I’d say montréal is great. It’s a beautiful city, you don’t need to worry about how much french you know, English is fine there. I’m biased though since it’s my home city.
2020-04-03 01:00
I like Montreal a lot too, and I am from Ottawa. Both cities are amazing.
2020-04-03 01:11
Vancouver and Toronto are nice. They are both next to a large water body, so theres literally everything you could possibly wanna do. They are expensive as shit to live in tho.
2020-04-03 01:13
I heard Winnipeg is nice
2020-04-03 01:15
I've been there actually on a school trip in 10th grade, it was fun to visit but I wouldn't want to live there, too cold and not much to do that you can't do in other cities
2020-04-03 01:19
Would recommend many BC cities, like Victoria, Vancouver, smaller places like Comox, Coquitlam for the weather, but also I would recommend Ottawa, Montreal, or Halifax in terms of costs of living and overall job market. I live in Ottawa and the only real downside is the whether. I always found Toronto overrated because it gives me stinky New York vibes and the commutes are awful. Ottawa has a much smaller average commute time than that of Toronto or Vancouver most likely.
2020-04-03 01:19
Sangal
Boca Boston
forZe
Apeks
ORDER
AVANT
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.