Thread has been deleted
Last comment
corona fake?
Poland joeb 
2020-04-05 00:45
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Poland rude_wredne 
Nt
2020-04-05 00:46
 | 
Bulgaria GodHeaven 
lets be fair it is not fake BUT media pushes it so hard to panic people
2020-04-05 00:48
 | 
Turkey Nice_Turk 
Perfectly said, right there from the bulgar boi
2020-04-05 01:07
2020-04-05 00:50
Before watching this video lets me check who this guy is... youtube description... We are at a time in history we need to believe God's word. Jesus himself told us the stars would fall. Do we really need to twist the words of Jesus to mean asteroids, comets, and meteors? Did Jesus not know what stars were, or do you think he was being deceptive? I believe he is the Truth... and you should too. We've been indoctrinated since birth to believe we live on a globe, all of us have, for generations. There is a ton of proof for the flat earth, yet most won't even look. Why is that? Why will we look at evidence for literally anything else in the whole world, but for some reason see evidence for a flat stationary earth as craziness and can't even bare to hear about it? Doesn't that strike you as odd? Something that we all instinctively share denial for? Satan has fooled the whole world. See through his deception before the 'aliens' (Nephilim) deception. It's not gonna save your soul, only Jesus can do that, but God wants his children to see his creation for what it is :) seems like im not gonna waste my time
2020-04-05 00:50
Poland joeb 
sure man, gl don't be mad if in hell though
2020-04-05 00:53
OCEAN | 
United States KKonian 
thats weird
2020-04-05 01:01
 | 
World Beard43 
I was expecting some crazy conspiracy theorist but it's actually a decent video. I would expect those ER's to be more packed on a normal day but I guess when you shut the world down, for no good reason, less people get injured or sick.
2020-04-05 01:05
 | 
Germany shimmy227 
yes, the virus is portrayed much more dangerous than it really is. they are numerous medical scientists who critised the draconian measures from governments. it's like what happened with bird flu or in 2009 with h1n1, the same people (e.g. WHO) call up millions of victims. then governments will buy untested vaccines for billions, which won't be used. (google "tamiflu") or maybe this time people will be forced to use them. cbs news also used footage claiming it was filmed in a new york hospital, even though it was filmed in an italian hospital. most of us media grabs every straw to try to harm trump
why are 99% of conspiracyists religios, almost everything about flat eath, antivaxx, new world order etc. u will see someone saying about bible, jesus etc. wtf?
hahahahahahahahahahahah. well, not honestly so funny when retards ruin the world for all us
2020-04-05 01:09
Izako Boars
PACT
AGF
Espada
Singularity
x6tence
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.