4700 cases my ass, that's not even 1% of the cases
1) probably 1 million right now
2) yes so i go outside because im G2'fan and everybody can beat me
3) yes i saw ur mum yesterrday on the street
1) No I think think there are more, a lot lot more.
1) We most definitely have way more cases than currently reported due to undertesting.
2) In some parts, people are quite illiterate (yeah, we're still dealing with the illiteracy issue)
and they don't understand the warnings and regulations (or just simply avoid them) all they understand are strict actions taken against them so the police have resorted to beating them. In some areas though (this is quite rare but has been reported) police are simply beating the crap out of people even if they have a genuine reason to go out.
3) No, this is complete horseshit
1, more than 2 billion cases so far
2, yes Ive seen them on tiktok
1. I think there will be like 10000 cases atmost bcoz our government is taking serious measures against it.
2. They only do that when u do not have a reason and go out for fun( which some people intentionally do to loook cool among others and suggesting they have no fear).
3. No,ofcourse not
Dont always believe what you read my friend
It's true it's fucking India