Thread has been deleted
Last comment
USA WTF
Faroe Islands Croton 
sanders resign, biden vs trump not that I like trump, but that biden is even worst alternative usa wat doink ? feel sorry for your guys
2020-04-08 19:28
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
United States NoahN 
What's wrong with Mr Trump
2020-04-08 19:29
totally delusional populist "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!" youtube.com/watch?v=ch7_t2Ri2Zg
2020-04-08 19:32
and than he blamed who for doing bad job etc... is this man like mental ill or smth
2020-04-08 20:05
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
According to WHO there was no human to human transmission as late as in january. the WHO controlled by China should receive its blame and at the very least have China kicked out of its board
2020-04-08 20:10
new virus, who dis?
2020-04-08 20:15
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
WHO on covid 19 in january
2020-04-08 20:16
i think we all were
2020-04-08 20:18
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
We all were told that buy WHO China knew it was highly infectous since November and had WHO lie for them
2020-04-08 20:29
china is communist, do u think they care something called who? they lie about their infections too
2020-04-08 20:29
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Thats my point. China lied who repeated their lie and people died
2020-04-08 20:30
so how its who's fault that china lie?
2020-04-08 20:33
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Who repeated the china lie and took them at face value. Since when are we meant to believe communists?
2020-04-08 20:36
Yeah but Trump is president of USA. Not China nor WHO. As a world leader for th biggest economy you have more responsiblity than to pass blame.
2020-04-08 22:13
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Trump can defund WHO whenever he pleases. And it should be done right now alongside UN
2020-04-09 07:14
Doesnt change the fact that its his fault, the size of the outbreak in the US.
2020-04-09 09:31
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
and what exactly could Trump had done more. He smartly banned travel from China in January as the democrats and WHO called it an overreaction and xenophobic move. Real experts we have in WHO
2020-04-09 13:13
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
But Trump repeated a lie told by WHO told by China. If WHO is to blame, than Trump is as well.
2020-04-09 11:59
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Which lie? I dont think believing WHO is as bad as believing china. Im sure we thought WHO was not controlled by china thus was to be trusted. well now we know better anyways
2020-04-09 13:18
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
I dont know who lied. You gotta be baiting with your Trump Dsuck here because still supporting him is just so weird.
2020-04-09 13:54
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
make an argument maybe?=
2020-04-09 14:08
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
What would that change? If all the shit he talks all day, picturing him as the highest IQ person and blaming everyone but him for bad things under his "leadership", still havnt made up your mind, than there surely is no argument of a random HLTV user like me that would change your mind. youtube.com/watch?v=sR3f95BGIiA Meme president lmao Nobody can be seriously happy with such a brainfart as president.
2020-04-09 14:15
china didnt know that it was infectious even on 31 december. who told you that china knew since november?
2020-04-09 14:00
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
yea they did. Chinese own logs say that they discovered "a highly infectous virus" in late november
2020-04-09 14:14
i meant human to human transmission. china didnt even know about virus in november. they concluded that there is new viral outbreak around dec 10. and what did they lie to WHO?
2020-04-09 14:43
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
in january the official who view was that there was no human to human transmission as well as that it is well under control in china (both were lies)
2020-04-09 15:21
why were they lies when there was no proof of obvious h2h transmission. as soon as they found some info, who actually reported that there is a possibility of h2h transmission on jan14. if who said that there was limited human transmission where do you think they got that info from? thats right, from wuhan. so your statement is clearly wrong that china and who were lying about human transmission.
2020-04-09 15:44
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
They discovered an highly infectous virus in november No human to human transmission in january?
2020-04-09 15:56
they didnt even know about this virus in november, why you keep saying they know about it. you are blatantly lying about that. in jan beginning, they said its infectious as they couldnt prove that there was h2h transmission(infectious doesnt mean h2h). but later found that there was limited h2h transmission and they immediately reported to WHO who inturn reported to whole world that there is limited transmission on jan14. so many inconsistencies and lies in your comments makes me wonder who actually is lying.
2020-04-09 16:33
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Bruh just google when china knew abt this
2020-04-09 16:39
you lie about facts, make false accusations about WHO and china and ask me to google, wow. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_20.. not surprising cause we know west always lies about china but some gullible people actually believe them. looks like you may be one of them.
2020-04-09 17:00
Why are all trump supporter this delusional and retarded?
2020-04-10 10:12
he is menatally ill ... but imagaine people who vote for him, what do they have in a brain spot
2020-04-08 21:44
i dont know, imagine believing the wall thing lulw. maybe he has got usa economic back like it was but has brang country to 3rd world
2020-04-08 21:45
usa economy it's just next fake bubble, reanimate the zombie
2020-04-08 21:47
 | 
North America Pootisbird01 
He didn't even bring the economy back, it was Obama at the end of his presidency but Trump claimed he did it because the economy was getting better when he was President
2020-04-09 11:25
+1 this is the first real challenge for Trump and he botches it big-time. I really don't know if Biden is the one who should challenge Trump because he is probably "Obama light" but your current president and the staff are a big joke and should not represent your otherwise great country.
2020-04-09 12:11
 | 
Sweden wtf_men 
I hope trump wins again. It makes the news feed much more interesting, since you never know what kind of shit he will be up to. Also his twitter is hilarious
2020-04-09 13:24
 | 
Malaysia Amerika! 
+1
2020-04-09 12:46
+1 truth hurts
2020-04-10 10:12
+1
2020-04-08 21:58
 | 
Russia Islademuerto 
Trump supporters are the simple fans of politics
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
It is called being a leader and giving hope
2020-04-08 20:09
Jamppi | 
Finland viikeri 
0/8 it is called delusional liar
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
So what he should say we are all gonna die this isnt under control at all? Man do you know what leader is supposed to do during times of crises? No because you have never seen a real leader in your life
2020-04-08 20:13
"because you have never seen a real leader in your life" best argument ever. You're so good at arguing.
2020-04-08 20:21
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Maybe take the first line that is and actual argument? The job of a leader during the times of crisis is to give hope
2020-04-08 20:30
Oh yeah, you're right, I forgot that one, most convincing argument ever. There is a leader hidden somewhere inside you, I can tell, you know what it takes to be one.
2020-04-08 21:06
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
No I mean by the literal description of the job of being a leader. Im not good at giving hope neither are you. But to act like there is no reason what so ever or that it is bad to give hope during crises is to be dishonest with themselves
2020-04-08 21:06
You're still talking about Trump? The guy who doesn't give a shit about anything except himself? The same guy who said in late February: “USA is the most prepared country in the world” and “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.” and said one month later "I want every American to be prepared for the hard days that lie ahead. This is going to be one of the roughest two or three weeks we've ever had in our country. We're going to lose thousands of people.”? The same guy who is in charge of the country with the worst numbers when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic? The same guy who just said about WHO “They called it wrong. They call it wrong. They really, they missed the call.”; “They didn’t see it. How do you not see it? They didn’t see it. They didn’t report it. If they did see it, they must have seen it, but they didn’t report it.” while WHO repeatedly issued warnings about the emergence of the virus in China since January and its spread across the world? I'm sure the American people are grateful he is very good at "giving hope during a crisis", for being so honest and for not using this crisis for political purposes. He clearly does a stellar job at the moment, hands down.
2020-04-08 21:41
 | 
United States Nate_Trick 
But in all honesty, the people are the reason it keeps spreading here in the USA. They aren't taking this stay at home crap very series. Especially on the east cost where its so high. New York state and New jersey are half of our cases just in those two areas. Both sides of the politicians were telling people it was no big deal, that it won't effect us very much. Especially the leaders(democrats) in the New york area. They said go about your lives, their is no concern. Ride the subway and go to the park and vacations. They are now the worse place in the world.
2020-04-08 23:09
But in all honesty, you're just stating the obvious. Anywhere in the world, people are the reason the virus is spreading. How could it spread otherwise? The biggest problem is here and you got it all: "Both sides of the politicians were telling people it was no big deal, that it won't effect us very much.". The man in charge didn't care until lately and now his country is fucked, he's accusing everyone (the Chinese government, the Obama administration, the fake news, the Do Nothing Democrats, now the W.H.O. and soon the nazis, the little green men and God Himself) and whining and lying in public nobody told him anything about the virus dangerousness. He's been the best at denying the coronavirus crisis until now and jeopardized your whole nation because he was just blinded by the November's election and its potential impact on the stock market. You remember this one? Trump said on January 30: “We have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully.” The same day, the World Health Organization declared coronavirus to be a “public-health emergency of international concern when it was "only" 7,818 confirmed cases around the world. Or those ones? On Feb. 26, he said: “We’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.” On Feb. 27, he predicted: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.” On Feb. 29, he said a vaccine would be available “very quickly” and “very rapidly” and praised his administration’s actions as “the most aggressive taken by any country.” None of these claims were true. By the end of February, there were 85,403 confirmed cases, in 55 countries around the world. Or that one, when he was as good as HLTV baiters? When Trump tweeted on March 9 “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!” and then said on Fox News on March 24 "But we've never closed down the country for the flu, so you say to yourself, 'What is this all about?'" and “I’d love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter.” On the same day there were 53,740 confirmed cases in the USA. The only good move he made was to prevent foreigners who had recently visited China from entering the United States simply because it fitted his personal political agenda. But don't worry, “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
2020-04-09 09:29
hope is for fools, and you're bigger fool than trump deceiving people doesn't mean he is good leader, quite the opposite he let them be less alert about the danger, by assuring that evertyhing is fine, when in reality is not fine at all! same propganda happens in communism ... yeah what a great leader Clown Trump and his stock market
2020-04-08 21:56
 | 
France SpooceCooke 
Well, yes. And he has lately. He backtracked because he had no other way out. Even the average fucker here could figure out they had to start preparing by February, so what was the president of the US of A, the greatest country to have ever been (lul) doing for his people? Shoving their own heads up their ass. Americans think they are so superior that nothing affects them. Pandemic? That’s for third world people lol not going to hit me ! And then you see the real life : they’re struggling like anyone else, perhaps even more as millions and millions of Americans don’t have any healthcare to speak of, no guarrantee of an income if / when they lose their jobs... Right now? They’re running out of medical equipment very fast and unless they change something quickly this is going to be a bloddbath.
2020-04-09 09:53
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Actually the curve is starting to go down and nobody is yet to die of not getting ventilators etc
2020-04-09 13:19
 | 
France SpooceCooke 
The curve isn’t going down, it’s slowing down. You have no idea about what you claim. New York hospitals right now are a living hell. They don’t even have sleep inducing drugs anymore so people are waking up with tubes in their throats. And yes, they are missing ventilators. Some health workers went public and said they weren’t receiving the equipment they needed and they didn’t care whether saying this was authorised or not (because clearly they weren’t) but they had to get the truth out there. Now, I understand why you’d like to trust Trump but there’s just too much pointing the other direction m8
2020-04-09 14:36
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
nobody is yet to be denied a ventilator when they needed one and the curve is starting to go down means at first its going to slow ofc, i mean that its getting lower than it was
 | 
France SpooceCooke 
Coronavirus: New York using mass graves amid outbreak bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52241221 It speaks for itself
2020-04-10 09:48
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Did those people die due to a lack of care of due to the virus being strong? Nobody has been denied care
2020-04-10 10:09
a. he should not lie/ falsify b. he should not pretend c. he should lead where he is actually supposed to lead d. he should make sure nobody panics e. he should give the floor to experts when they clearly know much more than him f. he and his staff + experts should develop a strategy to tackle the issue g. he should respect democratic values h. he should not make up things and sell them as facts He's done none of that.
2020-04-09 12:20
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
a. to say that it is under control and we will get through this did 0 harm what so ever b. He is Trump he's a showman what do you expect. But what do you mean by pretend c. He does does he not? d. That is literally what he is doing by telling we are gonna get through this and its under control e. Who does he have speaking at every press briefing? DR Anthony Fauci. A medical expert f. they are doing it right now, I mean hell they even found a cure that has had some promising results g. What are those values exactly and what do they have to do with a pandemic h. Name me a couple of things recarding this pandemic from say the last month that he has sold as facts that had no merit what so ever
2020-04-09 13:22
a. So you're advocating misinformation and lying to your own people despite public and visible proof of otherwise b. That argument is obsolete. Being a showman is not a fitting trait for a president. c. He has spend a fifth* (corrected) of his presidency at Mar-a-lago. That =/= leading a country. d. White lies should not be justified in the sense that there is no panic caused. Plus, these white lies cause more panic by themselves, since people can see that the president has no idea about what he's saying. e. Just look at the facepalm a white-house medical advisor did as Trump started talking about the virus at a press conference. f. Committing piracy against other nations is a great policy. Out of interest, where did you get the info that a cure was being developed? g. They mean everything to a presidency in the US. Being a great leader doesn't just mean a response to a pandemic you retard. Nice job undermining your point as well as proving you're an anti-democratic nutjob. h. 'Everything is under control' even though there is an unprecedented spread of covid-19 in NY currently. 'Medical aid will go straight to the hospitals of NY', even though they go through profit-hungry corporations first. etc. etc. etc.
2020-04-09 13:56
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
a. To say that it is going to be okay is bad? While later you say to keep people from panicing is important? b. Why not exactly? President is supposed to be of the people, showmen are part of the people I mean hell, the greatest president Reagan was a showman c. proof? d. Well it is under control and we have cure so what is the problem? e. So? He still has Fauci speak so the problem is? f. Piracy? It is a non patented drug availlable for anyone to use. And that is what it was designed for. g. Tell me what has he undermined? I have not seen him done anything unconstitutional h. In NY latest statistics show we are flattening the curve so...
reagan was not the greatest president. try roosevelt or eisenhower. dutch & german last names, coincidentally.
2020-04-09 14:09
 | 
France SpooceCooke 
Leave it, he has no idea. I hate to have to say this but the amount of wishful thinking makes me think he’s barely 15 years old. You just can’t be that naive
2020-04-09 14:41
people can believe whatever they want, theres no law of nature that prevents it.
2020-04-09 14:44
 | 
France SpooceCooke 
Of course, it just shocks me every time. And some people still believe it’s just a flu
2020-04-09 14:49
some people believe the earth is flat bro
 | 
France SpooceCooke 
I didn’t have much faith in people’s thought process but I have even less now. Even though I know this sounds edgy as fuck I don’t care lmao
2020-04-09 14:54
eh this corona thing clearly proved it to me. i tried to warn people. i even bought gas masks myself and for my best friend and my brother, but even my direct acquaintances didnt really take it seriously. the fact that my government didnt close the borders, and harbors and airports, in february, shows they are fucking crazy. we knew at that point, that the virus was human to human transmissable by air, that it can take up to four weeks to develop symptoms, that people can be infectious before showing symptoms and some infectious people never show symptoms at all. and that is was not contained within china. there were already cases in iran and italy. and they kept the borders open for weeks, so that the rich people could get their money out of the stock market before measures were taken. and after this is done, next year we will have elections and my people will again vote for our PM who killed thousands of them and laughed about it on tv. fucking psychopath. they really are all crazy. i cant explain it otherwise.
2020-04-09 15:10
 | 
France SpooceCooke 
same here, the only ones to believe me were a few close friends and my direct family. idk man. I'm tired of all these people. And RIGHT NOW IN A 1ST WORLD COUNTRY (the US) : people are trying to get healed by A GUY ON FUCKING TV AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
2020-04-09 16:16
You asked for proof of my argument, so here you have it. Reagan destroyed American infrastructure in order to start the arms race back up again. The daily mail on how much time Trump spends at Mar-A-Lago: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7841311/Don.. It isn't exactly under control: theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/08/us-cor.. I would call stealing shipments from other countries piracy, wouldn't you? bbc.co.uk/news/world-52161995 What good is it to have Fauci speak when his info gets contradicted by Trump's tirades? Unconstitutional behaviour: the quid pro quo scandal, impeachment rigging, election jerrymandering. Call me a prophet btw, but I think Trump might cancel the 2020 elections? Nice 'curve flattening' bro (it's called plateauing): theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/08/us-cor..
2020-04-09 16:06
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
1. I did not know that, although as you properly corrected that time was not 1 3rd of his presidency, neither is that 1 5th if its a 1 3rd of a year 2. Toll rising but the curve is lowering 3. They stole nothing the article reads them taking their own back or basically not sending them over Can you show me Trump contradicting Fauci? Those scandals you have listed took a fuck ton of money to investigate and yet no crime was found. no quid pro quo nor collusion. If he cancels the election (which would be dumb since he could clap Biden ez) I think he should be impeached
2020-04-09 16:17
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
and to suggest that having corporations make equipment is bad when the alternative is to have nobody make em is just dumb
2020-04-09 14:04
YOU UTTER IMBECILE! THE CORPORATIONS HAVE ALREADY PRODUCED THE EQUIPMENT, THE EQUIPMENT IS BEING SOLD - YOU HEAR ME, SOLD - TO PRIVATE COMPANIES, INSTEAD OF THE HOSPITALS WHO NEED IT.
2020-04-09 16:05
+1
2020-04-08 21:49
+1
2020-04-09 11:24
What a beta you are to want a leader that lies and downtalks stuff so you dont panic and feel unsafe XD Damn
2020-04-08 21:31
+1
2020-04-08 21:57
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Its not what I want, I personally don't care, thats what leader is meant to be doing tho
2020-04-09 07:12
What about the approach Merkel , Macron, Conte are doing? Telling everybody that this is a serious threat, close schools, Kindergartens, restaurants, theaters, movie theaters, libraries and basically every social gathering with more than 3 people? That is not a good leadership then? To actually fight the spread? Being honest is not good when you want to be a leader?!
2020-04-09 09:42
but Merkel BAD cause leftist refugee muslims
2020-04-09 11:25
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
As long as they dont cause panic its fine. But I personally wouldnt mind some good and calming news every once in a while. Its not like you blatantly lie that nobody is gonna die, but just make sure people know we will get through this and we are working on a fix
2020-04-09 13:14
But “we have it under control” and “it will go away by April” was not blatantly lied?
2020-04-09 13:49
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Get your quotes right Trump said that he HOPES it will go away by April. He did not guarantee it. Also to have it under control is very flexible and I think they have it under control quite well, the death rate isnt skyrocketing right now its stabilizing pretty well and hell they even found a potential cure
2020-04-09 13:52
"Also to have it under control is very flexible and I think they have it under control" I lol'd. 432,000 cases, 15,000 deaths today. vs 1 case when he said we have it "totally under control". vs 8 cases when he said "we shut it down!" These are his quotes. He lied to you and you still think this was the right way to do it to calm you down. :)
2020-04-09 14:21
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
So it is not under control unless the deaht rate is 0? Damn you are foolish. The death rate is starting to curve down, and nobody is yet to die because no access to proper equipment
2020-04-09 14:22
you don't have it under control when your numbers grow from 8 to 432,000. Apparently you did not have it under control back then.
2020-04-09 14:24
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Under control does not mean halted
2020-04-09 14:26
German politicians are mostly doing pretty good job and arent causing panic.
2020-04-09 17:53
 | 
Sweden GeT_CoRrEcT 
This was February idiot fishermen
2020-04-08 20:26
nt passive agressive beta
 | 
Sweden GeT_CoRrEcT 
nt indeed
2020-04-08 22:26
United States koth 
You realize there was 10 confirmed cases in a population of 330 million people when he said that and it had been like that for a month or more?
2020-04-08 22:00
so what, worldometers.info/coronavirus/ this site is avabile all the time it was clear that virus is spreading and growing, and it's not under control at all aslo they weren't tasting until late march... which was already too late
2020-04-08 22:07
 | 
France SpooceCooke 
1 was enough to kickstart this whole thing, and as you know, symptoms only appear after multiple days up to 2 weeks so, your point?
2020-04-09 09:56
My point? Having less than 10 cases in quarantine for a month seems under control and that was the data he was going off of. For a month having 1 case in 33,000,000 people seems pretty much under control at the time. Now we realize he was wrong to say it, but I realize the data can show it was under control when it really wasny
2020-04-09 12:22
 | 
France SpooceCooke 
We already knew at the time that you couldn’t trust the numbers. 10 “official” cases means nothing if you can’t detect the ones who don’t have any symptoms —> dumb / wishful thinking to say you have it under control. If you take China as an example, they say they have it under control but they’re lying. Until there is a vaccine I don’t see it disappearing and as long as infectious people remain, we must be careful. This was naive at best and absolutely pathetic at worst.
2020-04-09 14:32
 | 
United States Nate_Trick 
To be fair, there were a lot of high ranking democrats saying not to worry about the COVID19 to. The media just wants all the blame on trump. Even though they don't need much help, they try and make it look as bad as possible.
2020-04-08 22:31
Who cares about democrats? Isn't Trump the man in charge of your country and supposed to be the most powerful man on earth right now? And because "there were a lot of high ranking democrats saying not to worry about the COVID19 to" who would believe he finally decided to listen to them during one of the most critical moment in the US history? "they try and make it look as bad as possible." what else would you do after someone shout out to the whole world for more than 3 years straight that everything you say is bullshit, wouldn't you try to make him look like a fool especially if you had more material than you could dream of to prove he was wrong from the very beginning? From my point view, it seems like your president didn't take the crisis seriously until lately, when it's already to late, and now his country is fucked because he didn't manage to take the right decisions at the right time, he's accusing everyone (the Chinese government, the Obama administration, the fake news, the Do Nothing Democrats, now the W.H.O. and soon the nazis, the little green men and God Himself) and whining and lying in public nobody told him anything about the virus dangerousness while he's suppose to be one of the most well informed person on the planet. He has been the best at denying the coronavirus crisis until now and jeopardized your entire nation because he was just blinded by the November's election and its potential impact on the stock market and the US economy. The only good move Trump made was to prevent foreigners who had recently visited China from entering the US simply because it served his populist political agenda. History will judge I guess.
2020-04-09 10:40
nothing. but he is not Putin((
2020-04-09 11:09
 | 
China KoreanFan 
Just look at how he treats the pandemic.
2020-04-09 13:16
another 4 years for trump what a fucking shithow lmfao
2020-04-08 19:30
+1
2020-04-08 19:32
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
+1
2020-04-08 19:37
thank god
2020-04-09 16:37
+1
2020-04-09 16:45
Trumps gonna win.
 | 
India mr_magician 
sanders resigning is the best thing that can happen to america
Best thing for comedy value maybe.
2020-04-08 22:14
I cannot WAIT for the tears that are going to come on election night. I think this will be even sweeter than 2016.
2020-04-08 19:31
I dont get the harry potter reference
2020-04-09 13:57
it will be. but the left may still be delusional but they already know bidens a fool and has zero chance. there will be tears just not as many since they were so convinced in 2016 by the media that killary would win in a landslide so when trump won it literally set the mentally weak liberals off the edge and into the pathetic state they are in currently
2020-04-08 20:37
 | 
Brazil EMAIBIAR 
no one has any chance against trump, even if bernie hadnt quit, trump was going to win anyways
2020-04-08 19:36
but he is mentally ill, isn't he ?
2020-04-08 19:41
 | 
China chineseplayer 
americans are
2020-04-08 20:12
+1
2020-04-08 21:40
4 MORE YEARS How can anyone even vote for Biden? The guy can't even form a coherent sentence, this election is going to be a bloodbath.
2020-04-08 19:38
niilo | 
Finland t0ki 
American politics retarded
2020-04-08 22:14
gob b | 
Germany Koxky 
+1
2020-04-09 15:23
I mean neither can Trump. Its pretty embarrassing to watch. Are those 2 clowns really the best you have to offer lmao
2020-04-08 22:15
no, theyre the worst, thats why they were selected, to appeal to the lowest common denominator.
2020-04-09 13:32
USA in 2020 omegalul
2020-04-08 19:39
 | 
Finland RamboAAA 
Socialist jew worst choice
2020-04-08 20:07
Sanders will endorse Biden, but he still stands no chance. Tbh, glad Sanders dropped as he was delusional.
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
I would have preferred to see socialism duke it out against capitalism. Like in the cold war we would win once and for all. But sure lets have a debate where the other cannot form a sentence while trump literally hits him with the kitchen sink
2020-04-08 20:11
american capitalists too scared to lose
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Bruh, like that wicked confederacy was ever going to win. We won the cold war babyyy free markets won!
2020-04-09 13:33
we didnt win. only 1% of "us" won. the rest lost. you drank the koolaid.
2020-04-09 13:40
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
What did I lose exactly? Im still free and there is no communism to speak of? Or what you feeling envyous because there are people who are richer than you?
2020-04-09 13:41
what you lost? having a vote, a voice. democracy is now ruled by lobbyists. one dollar = one vote. you lost a significant part of your chance at upward social mobility because of growing wealth and income inequality. you lost a chance at living in a society where the most important thing is not money, but people. you lost 10 million other things, that cannot be valued in dollars.
2020-04-09 13:43
> you feeling envyous because there are people who are richer than you? no, im feeling mad because they take too much and dont leave enough for the rest of the people. its not about me. im really smart, i have a good job, a big family, university education, im set for life. never have to worry about money again. never had to worry about it, really. but i know that more than half of people in my country do have to worry about it every month. stressing over money literally kills people. they die years earlier. just because some rich cunt wants to buy another mansion, another house in amsterdam he can rent to people for 2000 euro per floor per month. its a crime against humanity.
2020-04-09 13:45
also, our whole society would function much better if the rich were taxed more heavily, the spending power of the working class is what drives the economy, not some rich fucks who only invest their money to turn it into more money without ever doing 1 days work with their hands. they dont produce anything. they are just parasites. parasites who convinced their hosts they are useful.
2020-04-09 13:47
When Sanders went to Soviet Russia, he acknowledged that he liked the architecture and the food. Wow, big fucking deal. Other than that, he criticized the soviet system and politics. But right wing media likes to forget that. All they ever say is "He went to USSR for honeymoon, therefore he is a communist" completely forgetting that he SHAT ON THE RUSSIAN SYSTEM.
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Show me him shitting on the system
2020-04-09 14:11
It's an interesting occurrence, especially because of what Sanders' status and goals were at the time. Sanders was a mayor, and was visiting a city. The position of mayors is kind of unique. They don't have that much power on a national scale, but if you're living in the US in a city you might be surprised how much a mayor actually affects your life. Sanders was trying to start a kind of "sister cities" program, meaning that he wanted to interact with Soviet mayors, and potentially collaborate with them. "He was especially interested in discussing economic development, the police, winter street cleaning, libraries, and plumbing and sewer systems." (nytimes.com/2020/03/05/world/europe/bern..https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/05/world/europe/bernie-sanders-soviet-russia.html Notice how most of this is on a smaller scale. He wasn't trying to implement communism in the US, he was asking Russians how they plough their streets in the winter. More of a gesture than anything else, and at the time, a gesture was what we needed more than anything. It was 1984, the cold war nearing its end, so best to at least keep up appearances, as a nuclear war is quite literally the end of the world.
2020-04-09 15:49
 | 
Germany feierabend 
holy shit im gonna stay up all night on election day to see the glorious moment when trump wins
2020-04-08 20:11
0iq, just wake up early!
2020-04-08 20:16
 | 
Germany feierabend 
no, im gonna watch the whole fucking election coverage from beginning till end boy
2020-04-08 20:17
KRIMZ | 
Sweden _MaGe_ 
+1 worth the laugh
2020-04-09 10:35
 | 
North America 007DBR9 
Biden is like obama but incompetent
2020-04-08 20:20
+1 Obama was a fucking warhawk, but he was still good at what he did
2020-04-08 20:33
not closing guantanamo, not enacting any financial regulation after huge financial crisis caused by the banks, not leaving afghanistan, and dronestriking the middle east every day for 8 years and killing hundreds of thousands of people, yeah he was really good at that.
2020-04-09 13:31
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
and yet took him ages to decide whether or not to kill Bind Laden Also the financial crisis was caused by government telling banks to give bad loans that the banks knew wouldnt be paid back but the gov said they'll cover it or smth like that xd
2020-04-09 13:35
well unsanctioned black ops in another sovereign nation that you are allied with, is a big decision. if anyone from any other country did that, they would have to stand trial at the ICJ in The Hague.
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
I doubt any of us would have minded if someone like say netherlands had bopped bin laden xd
2020-04-09 13:42
i would have minded, its a crime against humanity to assassinate people based on political shit. its literally terrorism.
2020-04-09 13:48
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
You do know who Bin Laden was right? He was not your normal everyday political opponent
2020-04-09 13:51
still a political figure and therefore should not assassinate him. do you have any idea how much influence an act like that has? can you imagine how many more young men have joined the taliban, or isis, or other groups, after this happened? the USA does these things on purpose, to prolong the conflict, to make it worse. so their manufacturers can keep selling their bombs. to the american army, other nato countries, literally anyone else who can wire a couple million to a CIA shell company. since the americans invaded afghanistan, opium production there has increased by at least a factor of 5. they removed relatively moderate people in power and gave the positions to warlords who make their money by growing opium. farmers cant survive growing other crops in a wartorn country. they need the money.
2020-04-09 13:54
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Sure man sure, lemme guess it's the corporate elite that caused the 9-11 and made us go for revenge xd How would you suggest we eliminate terrorists and win the war on terror if not by killing their leaders
2020-04-09 13:55
no, 9-11 was done by saudi arabia. everyone knows that. >How would you suggest we eliminate terrorists and win the war on terror if not by killing their leaders there is only 1 way to win a guerilla war. stop fighting. stop bombing the middle east. dont retaliate for any terrorist attacks that are not claimed by government of any country. speak and practice peace. turn the other cheek. then the violence will end, in about 20-30 years, after the generation of men that we made grow up without fathers has grown old and tired of fighting us. after they have had children and they have something to lose.
2020-04-09 14:03
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
So what, let them kill us till they stop? Do you know how deterrance works? If you hit us we will hit you back twice as hard we arent their punching bags. Its not like they will stop, better way could be to kill em all but that has proven way too damn hard
2020-04-09 14:17
>If you hit us we will hit you back twice as hard and then they blow up more of us on train stations and airports and by driving over people on boulevards with trucks. it doesnt gain us anything to hit back. only more people will die. if you want peace, then it doesnt make sense to do it. >Its not like they will stop, better way could be to kill em all but that has proven way too damn hard dont you understand, that this is exactly why they join ISIS? this is exactly the same what those imams are telling them. that the godless white men want them all dead. and they have the body count to prove it. there is only one way to make it stop. end the cycle of violence. i would gladly have us be a punching bag, if it saves just 1 life in total on our side, compared to the situation where we hit back. it is completely irrelevant to our society how many people we kill in the middle east. it makes no difference to us here, as safe as we are. but every 1 child that gets blown up in europe, we do feel that.
2020-04-09 14:23
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Obviously it wont save lives if they get to kill as many of us as they want. Have you read their ideology? they wont stop before all world is under islam and evil sharia. Islam needs a reform and it needs it now
they can kill as many of us as they want anyway. the only choice we get is: how many of them do we kill? if we stop killing them, they will want to kill less of us. >Have you read their ideology? they wont stop before all world is under islam and evil sharia. and why did the radicals who preach this course gain influence? because the west have spent decades systematically murdering millions of their people. they are right to do so. we are the evil empire.
if we stop bombing the middle east, the hateful preachers will lose their following, and the moderates will be able to bring peace to peoples minds.
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
I mean they preach the gospel as it is written so do you have any reasoning that they would suddenly stop?
2020-04-09 15:17
>Do you know how deterrance works? yes, with nuclear missiles. we have those already. they dont stop the violence from happening.
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Have we shown a credible threat of violence with those? No because everyone knows they wont get nuked. If they did I promise you less terror would occur if the response would be to say, nuke mekka
2020-04-09 14:25
exactly, and if the threat of nuclear war cannot deter a couple guys from trying to kill us with homemade bombs and AK47s, then there is nothing we can do that will scare them or make them consider not doing it. we just have to stop shooting back.
2020-04-09 14:33
>I promise you less terror would occur if the response would be to say, nuke mekka there are muslim countries with nukes you know? pakistan for example. very bad idea. also, killing millions more people still wont stop them from fighting back. it will only make them fight harder.
2020-04-09 14:34
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
I mean the credible threat of getting nuked would probably deterr them
2020-04-09 15:17
every bomb we throw on them, comes back, and then we throw one more, and they kill more of us. this is the cycle of violence the americans want. but its not in europes interest to play along with this. look at the millions of refugees and migrants that we have now because they USA and russia to a lesser extent have been fucking up the middle east for 50 years. we wouldnt have that if the USA wasnt constantly bombing entire countries into dust.
2020-04-09 13:58
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
I know they have been quite incompetent in taking down ISIS we agree. But I dont think the solution is to back off now that we have killed almost their whole leadership and are about to win
2020-04-09 14:18
and btw, the "war on terror" does not exist. what happened is that USA after they were attacked by factions in saudi arabia, blamed it on iraq with some bullshit about aluminium tubes and didnt retaliate against their actual attackers because of economic interests (oil) then they have spent the next 20 years bullshitting people with this "war on terror" crap to cover up that its a complete lie and directed against the wrong people. its just imperialist suppression of potential threats. the REAL reason they attacked iraq had nothing to do with 9-11, it is that saddam was about to nationalize the iraqi oil industry, and next invade kuwait. just like he did before the 1st gulf war. thats what its about. money. not about terror. the US govt is the biggest creator of terror in the whole world. if they really wanted to win the war on terror, i suggest they disband. and the real reason they invaded afghanistan was to secure the heroin production. also worth a lot of money.
2020-04-09 14:07
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Sure all they care is money. When the country is ridden with the quiet unyelding anger due to justice not being served thats what they wanted, heroin. Not to say revenge? And to suggest that they have imperialist aspirations, why then are they leaving?
2020-04-09 14:19
the people who are angry dont have any money so they dont count, and the people with money dont have much anger because theyre getting fucking rich from the misfortune of the rest of the country. the drugs are used to numb people, to the poor the cia peddles meth and heroin, to the rich they sell cocaine, and for everyone in between, they have plenty of legal opiates and antidepressants to choose from thatll fuck you up so bad you wont care about things like wars and elections anymore. >why then are they leaving? they arent leaving. they never leave. there are still american soldiers in afghanistan. there are still american soldiers in iraq. they still have 25.000 soldiers in fucking south korea. korean war was in the 1960s. and even in fucking germany there still are about 35.000 US soldiers lmao. and in japan 50.000. i dont need to tell you, they havent been at war with either of those since the 1940s. the only country they actually left is vietnam. because they lost. when they win, they stay. this is how i know its imperialism. the propaganda is strong, but it cant hide the facts. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_mili..
2020-04-09 17:50
the "war on drugs" also doesnt exist. its a war on poor people and non whites. if youre rich you can do as much drugs as you want, smoke weed, do cocaine, whatever, if you get arrested you get a warning or a fine and you can go back to your frat house. rich kids in america can literally get convicted of rape and not be sent to prison because of their family influence. but if you are poor and you get caught with 1 gram of weed, you go to prison for 10 years and have to perform slave labor, in private prisons that make a profit on every inmate. its all completely rigged. and it is all about the money.
2020-04-09 14:06
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Btw white people get arrested for drug related crimes too. For example people arrested for meth are largely white
2020-04-09 14:20
meth is a poor white mans drug. cocaine is for rich people. and designer drugs like 2CB etc that are not even illegal yet.
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
poor or rich Idc if you get caught distributing you will get prosecuted
2020-04-09 14:26
nope, if you are rich enough and your daddy has connections you are just sentenced to a few months probationary house arrest, or you pay a fine and walk.
2020-04-09 14:35
also it cant be illegal to distribute a substance that hasnt been classified yet.
2020-04-09 14:36
Xd wrong
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Which part?
2020-04-09 13:50
Not what I meant but +1
2020-04-09 16:42
might be time for a strong independent candidate these two parties are collapsing from within trump isnt even a true republican biden is too old fashioned for progressive left
2020-04-08 20:21
 | 
Finland ToxicDUD 
Dems should moderate for sure... Biden is not even a moderate the rest of the party is just SO FAR LEFT. And yea Trump isnt a real republican that is why he did so well. I think Cruz could do well for 2024, I just want to see someone who will actually take the left down and not allow them to keep taking over the culture
2020-04-09 13:39
I just want a logical problem solver with an engineering/science background with a touch of libertarian, but that will never happen.
2020-04-09 18:22
Its 2016 all over again, but even worse Terrible speaker and mediocre individual vs. malfunctioning puppet for the establishment WTFFF
2020-04-08 20:32
 | 
Netherlands Im_gaaayyy 
Trump for the establishment?!?!?
2020-04-08 21:17
biden
2020-04-08 22:10
 | 
Netherlands Im_gaaayyy 
Bidens a terrible speaker, Trump's good compared to him
2020-04-08 22:15
true, but trump is more independent than biden who will be easily manipulated
2020-04-08 22:22
trump literally knows about 100 words in the only language he speaks. biden is awooden plank, that doesnt make trump look good. its wooden plank vs retard.
2020-04-09 13:30
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
Say what you want about Trump, he's a good speaker. Even though most of his speeches are based on nothing, flat out lies og just flat-out stupidity, he's still a good speaker. Limited vocabulary or not. This is also the reason why so many Americans believe the dumbfuck arguments about climate change being a hoax and windmills causing cancer. It's also why a large percentage of Americans believe that the imposed tariffs on China actually furthered the American economy and that the map presented of where hurricane Dorian would hit was legit.
2020-04-09 14:09
hes not a good speaker. when he is talking, the only thing i can look at is his mouth. it moves like an old lady mouth. also his hair. its all very distracting. add to that his limited vocabulary, shit diction, shit timing, the fact he cant even make a grammatically correct sentence with just 4 words. he literally interrupts every sentence every other word because he's too senile to remember how he started to construct the sentence. anyone who thinks that is good public speaking doesnt know the first thing about it. sadly, thats more than 99% of people. i actually did some public speaking in high school and literally everyone in my debate class was miles better at it than trump, at age 13-18. hes literally fucking retarded. just like george bush. cocaine is a hell of a drug.
2020-04-09 14:19
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
"I'm among the 1% that actually knows a good speaker lul". No. You're a kid on HLTV that fails to see reality through the eyes of your counterpart. As a matter of fact, it's quite similar to Sanders. youtube.com/watch?v=16S2lQn5xgs I'm not pretending for a single second that Trump is anywhere near a decent politician nor an honest person.. nor fit to rule any country. But let's face reality; The reason why politics in the US.. and just about anywhere, is so shit as it is now is because people like you make it about the person instead of the politics. You are enabling and feeding the republican cult-of-personality followers. Try to actually hear what he is saying instead of spewing your hot pile of steaming nonsense to me. What he is saying is indefinitely more important than how he looks or portrays himself, at least when we're talking about real politics.
sanders is an old man with an accent from the 1950s, hes also really bad public speaker. but at least he knows shit about economy. >The reason why politics in the US.. and just about anywhere, is so shit as it is now is because people like you make it about the person instead of the politics. no. its shit because most people who are allowed to vote are fucking stupid. there is no cure for stupid. >You're a kid on HLTV that fails to see reality through the eyes of your counterpart. i dont see trump or any of his retarded followers as my counter part. they are people. thats all the good i can say about them. i dont see them as equals. more as small children who havent yet learned that there are other people in the world who also have feelings and thoughts. about 3-5 years old.
2020-04-09 14:41
>Try to actually hear what he is saying instead of spewing your hot pile of steaming nonsense to me. no thanks. id rather wash my eyes with bleach. the guy is too stupid to speak 1 correct english sentence. he is not worth any of my time, except as a laughing stock. all of america is a laughing stock now, thanks to trump. just read one of his tweets and tell me its worth my time.
2020-04-09 14:38
 | 
Denmark Notallama 
I dont think politics is for you.
you dont need to tell me that. if there is one thing i detest its popularity contests. the day politics becomes about solving problems instead of dickmeasuring i am all in. until then, id rather jump off a bridge.
2020-04-09 14:45
the sad thing is there are many people like me and we would solve a lot of problems much more competently than the retarded monkeys that are currently in charge, but if the people want to get fucked up the ass by sociopaths who only manipulate for their own gain, then why should i help them? i dont think they deserve it, and i dont think they would appreciate it either. so fuck politics.
2020-04-09 14:47
most people simply arent smart enough to vote in their own interest, i would get laughed at and shat on if i tried to do what is best for them instead of lying and manipulating them. they want to be manipulated. its a form of entertainment.
 | 
Germany Roflcopter234 
How is the US so good at having such terrible president candidates?
2020-04-08 21:13
 | 
Netherlands Im_gaaayyy 
They used to have good ones though. Even Merkel is better than Biden and Trump
2020-04-08 21:16
 | 
Europe tokyo999 
You cant be serious about that one. You guys cry about your “bad” presidents, but if you look at other big countries - China,Germany,Russia, so far you have the best one. Trump > all of those
2020-04-09 09:38
Merkel underrated! Her achievements are so much better than everything Trump could do.
2020-04-09 09:47
 | 
Europe tokyo999 
Im not gonna fall for this bait lol but nice try 😂😂😂
2020-04-09 18:15
lmao
2020-04-09 13:28
 | 
Netherlands Im_gaaayyy 
We'll end up in the same situation as in 2016. Two terrible candidates but Trump is the better one
2020-04-08 21:16
And he will win with less votes than his competition... USA USA USA!
2020-04-09 09:48
no the situation is there is no better candidate, just really bad ones that are 100% in the pockets of big corporations just like our country
2020-04-09 13:25
pls win trump best prez for usa not so much for rest of the world.
2020-04-08 21:18
 | 
Canada razneK1789 
at least trump won't get bullied by communist china
2020-04-08 21:21
Ofc. Trump is the type of guy who will bully others.
2020-04-08 21:41
 | 
Canada razneK1789 
+1 axaxaxaxa
2020-04-08 21:43
 | 
United States _ATaXiA_ 
"Every Empire's Days Are Numbered"
2020-04-08 21:48
Rich | 
North America Gumdrop 
“...If Biden Wins“
 | 
United States _ATaXiA_ 
Learn how to use quotes you fucking horse's ass.
2020-04-09 18:42
 | 
Sweden MaNiHa 
bernie was a socialist. he would have run the country into the ground
2020-04-08 21:48
you mean, just like what the capitalists have been doing for the past 50 years?
2020-04-09 13:24
 | 
Sweden Jawiskatten 
EZ4TRUMP
2020-04-08 22:02
 | 
United States YANGGANG2024 
too many stupid fucking neolibs in this country mentally deficient neoliberal moderate vs fake neocon moderate who says stupid bullshit take your pick
2020-04-08 22:10
username checks out
2020-04-09 13:23
trump for life plz
2020-04-09 09:40
Trump is fun, Biden is a pedo
a lot of people are dying now because trump is so much fun
2020-04-09 13:23
people are dying all over the world. it's very sad, yes, but it's not all trumps fault lol. blame the bat eating chinese gentleman or woman who started this if you're gonna blame someone. can't deny trump is fun tho
2020-04-10 00:28
The Bernie supporters are going to be dragged by the media and insulted all the way after Biden loses and they're blamed for his loss.
2020-04-09 09:59
Imagine if Trump never stopped flights from China into the US, ignoring the WHOs recommendation that banning flights wasn't necessary. The deaths and spread would be doubled easily.
2020-04-09 10:30
Imagine if Trump would have done more than just preventing foreigners who had recently visited China from entering the US simply because it served his populist political agenda and didn't call the coronavirus crisis a hoax. The deaths and spread could have been divided by 3 easily.
2020-04-09 11:27
Imagine if the WHO who's job it is to understand it a little better than Trump, didn't tell us that it couldn't spread from human to human. Everything they have thrown at Trump has been a hoax. Apologies if he's a little paranoid. And no it wouldn't have been divided because WHO was telling us travel is fine. Did you read that part?
2020-04-09 11:47
Imagine Trump saying on January 30: “We have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment; five. And those people are all recuperating successfully.” while the same day, the World Health Organization declared coronavirus to be a “public-health emergency of international concern when it was "only" 7,818 confirmed cases around the world and now Trump accusing the WHO because “They called it wrong. They call it wrong. They really, they missed the call.”; “They didn’t see it. How do you not see it? They didn’t see it. They didn’t report it. If they did see it, they must have seen it, but they didn’t report it.”
2020-04-09 11:52
Imagine China getting a grip and not causing this mess twice in 2 decades. Or you gonna blame Trump?
2020-04-09 11:53
No I won't I blame Trump on that, I'm just blaming Trump for being one of the worst president at managing a health crisis.
2020-04-09 11:56
What if he did what Sweden is doing? Surely that's worse? The whole world is fucked because of either a dangerous government, or dirty bastards. One of those. Nothing to do with Trump.
What's your point?
My point is, nothing to do with Trump. He shut down the country and stopped flights from China when WHO said it's not necessary. And he did it without welding everyone into their homes.
2020-04-09 12:04
Yeah, you said that already.
2020-04-09 12:05
Yeah. It's one of the most valid points. Instead of looking up Trump quotes. Let's look at the most dangerous threat right now, which is China.
2020-04-09 12:15
Supporting Trump's populism is up to you.
2020-04-09 12:18
I support no one. I see a lot of blame put on Trump, no other countries leaders. The fucking Chinese don't get as much shit for this virus as Trump does. What's that about?
2020-04-09 12:22
Defending Trump by using arguments coming from his own mouth is a way of supporting his populism and don't be surprised to see him being criticized when the thread is all about USA.
2020-04-09 12:34
I'm not surprised at all. It's called Trump derangement syndrome. Ya got it kid.
2020-04-09 12:35
"Ya got it kid." nice argumentum ad personam, I guess your out of argument.
2020-04-09 12:44
+1
2020-04-09 12:37
I told you my argument, and you told me yours? Shall we just continue going in circles for your pleasure?
2020-04-09 12:59
From my point view, it seems like Trump didn't take the crisis seriously until lately, when it's already to late, and now his country is fucked because he didn't manage to take the right decisions at the right time, he's accusing everyone (the Chinese government, the Obama administration, the fake news, the Do Nothing Democrats, now the W.H.O. and soon the nazis, the little green men and God Himself) and whining and lying in public nobody told him anything about the virus dangerousness while he's suppose to be one of the most well informed person on the planet. He has been the best at denying the coronavirus crisis until now and jeopardized his entire nation because he was just blinded by the November's election and its potential impact on the stock market and the US economy. As I said earlier, the only good move Trump made was to prevent foreigners who had recently visited China from entering the US simply because it served his populist political agenda. Here is some juicy quotes which shows how Trump has been so good at managing the crisis: On Feb. 26, he said: “We’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.” On Feb. 27, he predicted: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.” On Feb. 29, he said a vaccine would be available “very quickly” and “very rapidly” and praised his administration’s actions as “the most aggressive taken by any country.” None of these claims were true. By the end of February, there were 85,403 confirmed cases, in 55 countries around the world. That one is pretty cool, when he's being even better than the worst HLTV baiters: Trump tweeted on March 9 “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!” and then said on Fox News on March 24 "But we've never closed down the country for the flu, so you say to yourself, 'What is this all about?'" and “I’d love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter.” On the same day there were 53,740 confirmed cases in the USA. As your favorite president would say, don't worry, “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
2020-04-09 13:21
lmao talk about making yourself the victim
Explain?
2020-04-09 13:26
there is no syndrome that makes people hate trump, just like there is no russophobia that makes people hate russians. trump and putin are both just really evil autocratic men.
2020-04-09 13:29
and ur a retard
2020-04-09 13:29
whataboutism
trump didnt shut anything down before the virus got into the country therefore what he did do was too late and fucking useless
The virus is in almost every country. How sick would it be if Trump could predict the future and had some type of virusvision where he could turn infected Chinese people away at the border. EVERYONE shut it down to late. Blame the other hundreds of leaders.
2020-04-09 13:25
lmao i blame all hundreds of them and trump. i knew in early february, that this virus was highly contagious, human to human transmissable by air, it can take up to 4 weeks to show symptoms, and people who dont show symptoms can be infectious. not a single western country closed its borders, harbors and airports at that point. so i bought a gas mask on amazon and a bunch of protein powder and food supplements and i havent left the house since. because the true story here is that our governments are either fucking incompetent or willing to let a bunch of people die so the big businesses who own them wont lose too much money. they are all crooked. the story is not, that donald trump did a good job. he still fucked up. he even fucked it up harder and faster than any other country in the world. you goddamn fucking retard.
2020-04-09 13:27
honestly how can you be this fucking stupid and not forget to breathe. shame on you.
Haha. I spy an idiot. He fucked up faster than the country that started the 2nd pandemic in 20 years?
2020-04-09 13:30
.sh
china didnt start it, it just happened there. could have happened anywhere. if it happened in USA it would have spread even faster, trump wouldve denied it until the whole planet was infected.
2020-04-09 17:38
Btw, you call people an idiot yet you stock up on protein powder haha. Bless you.
yes now i dont have to go the supermarket to buy food, so less chance of getting infected. are you actually this fucking stupid?
2020-04-09 13:38
You surviving off protein powder Arnold?
yes protein powder, maltodextrin, oats, some other food supplements, vitamin pills, water and olive oil.
So the only real food is oats? Hey man, you sound prepared to me.
its all real food, idiot, you put it in your mouth and swallow.
i would send you the recipe but youre too retarded to appreciate potentially life saving information so not gonna bother.
You might be the most loveable idiot on this site. I get it. You been locked up since Jan. Going a bit crazy but God bless you
2020-04-09 14:21
lockdown only effective since march 13th, best time of my life, i am happily and securely employed and dont have to commute to work.
2020-04-09 17:35
and denial. the holy trifecta of retarded trump supporters. self victimization, denial and whataboutism. retardation, kid, ya got it.
Victimization? Where? The only thing I am a victim of is the virus that came from China.
youre a victim of your chronic lack of intelligence
2020-04-09 13:33
You stock up on protein powder bro and buy gas masks when you claim you don't leave the house? Is that for your protein farts as you sit on hltv all day sipping away or what?
2020-04-09 13:35
youre just mad because i prepared and you clearly didnt, enjoy corona dumb bitch, maybe itll teach you some life lessons
2020-04-09 13:39
...I clearly didn't? Protein powder and a gas mask won't get you far.
2020-04-09 13:42
i dont have to go far you fucking idiot i dont even have to leave my house, that was the fucking point, jesus christ you are thick.
Shame on me for falling for your troll.
2020-04-09 16:34
tbh i was actually serious at the start but you acted like such a dense motherfucker that i saw no other options left besides insulting and trolling you. sorry if i hurt your feelings.
2020-04-09 17:39
 | 
Kazakhstan Tripper^^ 
Biden had no chance after losing to Biden in critical states.
2020-04-09 11:53
 | 
Denmark felab 
Sanders is wayyy tooooo far left to win anything. Biden is delusional and trump will win by a landslide.
2020-04-09 11:57
 | 
Denmark felab 
He went to the USSR on his honeymoon and you guys don't acknowledge he is a commie
2020-04-09 11:57
what kind of retarded fucking argument is that lmao
2020-04-09 13:17
keev | 
Germany _PH1L 
he went to russia ... he cant rule! that makes straight out sense
 | 
Denmark felab 
If 100 years of history hasn't taught you anything let me tell you. Socialism has killed hundreds of million people, and Sanders glorifies that, especially by being fond of the USSR and going there on his honeymoon.
2020-04-09 14:43
imagine you only have two options for presidency lol
2020-04-09 12:20
keev | 
Germany _PH1L 
only? u ve got just 1 and its the same lvl of shit show
 | 
Hungary EZ4WINLANDIA 
I mean no, Biden is not worse than Trump, but it's crazy how fucked up that country has become
2020-04-09 13:15
keev | 
Germany _PH1L 
coming from hungary that means smth.! xd
 | 
Hungary EZ4WINLANDIA 
I always assumed that people in USA were smart, that's why it's become such a great country. But now I see that most of the population can be manipulated just as much in Hungary
keev | 
Germany _PH1L 
+1 mens respect for selfcritisism
2020-04-09 13:55
democrats throwing as expected, they let republicans have 2016-2024 and then they get 2024-2032 etc etc. every time after 8 years they can blame the other side for everything wrong in the world and then fuck more shit up for 8 years and then the other guys can blame them for everything wrong again, and this situation remains stable as long as both sides dont fix any issues in society. 100% rigged.
2020-04-09 13:16
keev | 
Germany _PH1L 
thats the problem of a 2 party system ... also therepublicans do the same shit!
its exactly the same in my country with 20 parties
 | 
Russia Ingushetia 
Nice one America
2020-04-09 13:18
 | 
United States Trump2020KAG 
Trump will do great things again for the country. We will have another 4 years of investigation and allegation but all will be proven lies and false. Another 4 years of hate and lies another 4 years of do nothing Dems while Trump fights for America and makes everything with every country fair and balanced. TRUMP2020/2024/2028/2032
keev | 
Germany _PH1L 
"TRUMP2020/2024/2028/2032" says every thing about the quality of ur democratic opinion and education
 | 
Ok ONLY A IDIOT LIKE U GETS BUTT HURT OVER SOMEONE SAYING TRUMP 2099. Do u see how stupid and butt hurt u are ????? Loook how triggered someone saying TRUMP 3050 has made u. It’s sad. TDS IS REAL.
2020-04-09 15:22
keev | 
Germany _PH1L 
by the use of caplock on ur side i suppose u r more mad than me
2020-04-09 15:32
 | 
Putting my point across as I LMAO about how one sided u are and how TDS is ruining people’s lives. While I’m living my life to the fullest under Trump ur in a different country dying ur hair blue crying about him on the internet. It’s all good my friend. Trump will save us all.
2020-04-09 15:35
keev | 
Germany _PH1L 
well acording to corona cases i guesss not all
2020-04-09 16:16
why do i think you are a 16 year old who just regurgitates everything you hear your parents say?
2020-04-09 14:54
 | 
Why do I think ur a fucking idiot with TDS who believes everything u read off Facebook???? If u think Trump hasn’t accomplished good things as President u gota wake up put hate aside for just a minute or 2 and look at what he has done for the economy military trade etc etc etc.
economy was in the process of getting fucked all of 2020. stocks, metals, etc. dead. military? gimme some examples other than almost starting a war with iran.
2020-04-09 15:24
 | 
LMFAO If u need examples of things I can’t help u. Nobody can help u. You’ll just be another idiot who criticizes everything he does. He will never do good in ur eyes. Starting a war with Iran???? We have been at war with Iran for the 20 years. A kiddo who just got of diapers like ur dumb ass wouldn’t know about that.
2020-04-09 15:27
keev | 
Germany _PH1L 
biden is better than trump but still worse than bernie in general i dont really care for rich leaders at all ... how comes that every one thinks they are gonna be successfull in leading a country or even opposing their old friends (raising taxes on rich fuckers)
2020-04-09 13:46
 | 
Denmark felab 
What makes you think, that if u cant pay your loan back, you can run the united states?
hurr durr rich people evil bernie for the win where is my soy latte
2020-04-09 16:44
USA Power! i.gyazo.com/41cd8d9efc35b70ca01d40a9b6ac.. Gonna ez beat Putin and may be even S1mple.
2020-04-09 13:52
Old sister kisser with dementia vs narcissistic 11 year old USA #1
2020-04-09 14:11
trump best
2020-04-09 14:22
To all the people here saying that Biden is "even worse than trump" there are a couple issues with this. Let's assume the worst about Biden's mental state. He's already said he's not gonna run for another term, and if he has dementia like it seems perhaps he'll just die and his running mate will end up as the president. But, even if Biden is the president for 4 years, he's not gonna be as bad as trump. He'll have his centrist policies, and may "work together" with conservatives to cut things like healthcare, but Trump does this kind of shit anyway. And Biden is a politician. Not a national embarrassment. I would be very much surprised to see him altering a weather map with sharpie. Biden is also likely to not fire every single advisor/white house employee who doesn't agree with him, which will lead to a more reasonable and informed decision. Not to mention he probably won't abuse executive orders like Trump. Another big one: supreme court justices. We're probably gonna get 1 more in the next four years, and those guys sit for life. That's nothing to scoff at, and ~30 years of ANOTHER republican (not to mention maybe another retard if trump appoints them) would SUCK. Sure, Biden wouldn't appoint a far left radical justice, but he'll probably appoint a reasonable person. And even if not, it'll almost surely be better than what trump would have done.
2020-04-09 15:30
all you bandwagoners stil think trump is a bad guy. smh
2020-04-09 15:40
Trump is known DEADBEAT he screwed many. Fact. poor example for Leader of USA.
2020-04-09 17:54
trump is GOAT
2020-04-09 18:24
HellRaisers
Espada
Complexity
Endpoint
SKADE
Nordavind
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.