Thread has been deleted
Last comment
CHEATERS AT MAJORS ?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
 | 
United States GrandNagusZek 
Since ENCE picked Jamppi, there have been discussion So should we let all cheaters come play majors and other tournaments now? What you think? If Jamppi can do it, we have to let other cheaters as well to those tournaments to be it fair for all
2020-05-01 10:43
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
but jampi cant play majors 0/8
2020-05-01 10:44
+1
2020-05-01 11:22
 | 
well, let cheaters play in other tournament also if jamppi can too, why not?
2020-05-01 13:56
 | 
Czech Republic VetriX_ 
all the vac banned "pros" can play other tournaments
2020-05-01 14:35
 | 
Germany bVicious 
sadly true
2020-05-03 12:14
green | 
Finland zntei 
s1mple has been doing it for ages now too
2020-05-01 10:44
not a cheater
2020-05-01 10:46
 | 
not a cheater "caught" was made by unrealiable 3rd software anticheat, not by working official Valve Anti Cheat so s1mple is clean, so to speak, and rules are clear about it
2020-05-01 10:50
also it wasnt in csgo
2020-05-01 11:16
he is a cheater
2020-05-01 12:47
 | 
Israel tomnduck 
8/8
2020-05-01 12:49
nice bait
2020-05-01 12:51
 | 
Finland kkd69 
s1mple confessed using cheats
2020-05-01 12:55
 | 
in 1.6, never in csgo. HUGE DIFFERENCE, DIFFERENT GAME
2020-05-01 13:58
He probably never cheated in csgo but he's still a filthy unreliable cheater.
2020-05-01 14:04
 | 
No he isn't, different game CSGO is the game you take seriously, 1.6 is for fun and testing
2020-05-01 17:39
 | 
Finland kkd69 
"not a cheater" "s1mple is clean"
2020-05-01 14:46
clean in CSGO
2020-05-03 10:42
ofc caught by 3rd software anticheat becuase any other doesn`t exist in this game.
2020-05-01 18:49
Dosia | 
United Kingdom Noided 
If they unban Jamppi they will have to unban KQLY, emillio, forsaken ect...
2020-05-01 10:46
 | 
they would have to unban literally all millions cheaters and let them play majors too, because they all say too that "it was my friend" would be interesting now when next few years there won't be LANs, just online events, cheaters would dominate professional tournament scene for years
2020-05-01 10:51
Dosia | 
United Kingdom Noided 
Yes. Not sure what you mean by all events will be online, but valve should stick to VAC'd once VAC'd forever. Otherwise there is no point
2020-05-01 10:54
 | 
because corona will last for years before vaccine, that best expert in world say
2020-05-01 13:59
Dosia | 
United Kingdom Noided 
ahaha don't make me laugh bro
Excuse him, he's American, it's not entirely his fault.
+1
2020-05-01 15:41
konfig for example? there are tons of danish players with banned accounts already cheaters have been dominating professional tournament scene for years already, at least since 2015. get with the program.
2020-05-01 12:48
 | 
Portugal DeSTinyyy_cs 
its completely diferent situation Jamppi has proff the acount that had the Vac Ban was no longer in his posession when it was banned but Valve just doesnt give a shit. youtube.com/watch?v=Mb5BVbkE8dc here is a video explainig pretty well the situation because players like emilio , forsaken and kqly where not also grown adults but mostly where caught cheating during actual competition
2020-05-01 11:00
Dosia | 
United Kingdom Noided 
What is lying? He could so easily be BSing and that was just his cheating account. Even when I was 10 I knew that cheating was against the rules and had repercussions.
2020-05-01 11:02
 | 
Portugal DeSTinyyy_cs 
he has some proof i think he has shown talent and i think players like vsm and Jamppi should be given a 2nd chance
2020-05-01 12:45
Why would especially them deserve a second chance? Rules are clear: VAC ban is forever. Never give/sell/lend your account to anybody. If you break the rules you have to expect sanctions.
2020-05-01 14:07
 | 
Portugal DeSTinyyy_cs 
he was 12 how could he possible know the issue it could do for his future? i think that has to count for something
2020-05-01 14:11
If he actually took time to read the rules he could have known that cheating has consequences as well as giving his account. Also he could have read that the game isn't suitable for 12 years old. He's wrong the whole way
2020-05-01 18:09
 | 
Portugal DeSTinyyy_cs 
tell me how many people how cheated actually looked up the rules? ahhahaha
2020-05-01 18:57
That's their problem. You can't blame Valve when the players don't care about reading any rule and then complain because "they didn't know the rule". It's not like it's secret or something, they show it to you directly when you install the game.
2020-05-01 20:36
 | 
Portugal DeSTinyyy_cs 
even if it was him he was very young he had no ideia the reporcutions of his actions i am very much against cheating but i still think he should get unbanned from majors
2020-05-01 12:50
device | 
Denmark 4vs0 
fans like u really boggle my mind, u act like being able to play majors is some lifesaving thing or something the kid is literally what 18? just go back to school lmao and live a normal life most cs pros don't make enough for a living anyways
2020-05-01 18:50
it doesnt matter, it was still his account
2020-05-01 12:48
 | 
__There isn't any evidence that Jamppi didn't use it__, just his word and his friends' words (who are cheaters also and so can't be trusted, cheaters defend each others all the time + Jamppi have plenty of money to pay to them to support him)
2020-05-01 14:01
draken | 
Romania Obuz8 
And whats the problem with that?These people woould never reach a major these days if they wanna waste their life trying i say let them
2020-05-01 11:03
Dosia | 
United Kingdom Noided 
Valve aren't going to unban anyone "VAC bans are permanent, non-negotiable" - straight from Valve. they dont fuck around, they aren't going to unban some kid because he made a mistake (he could even just be lying, he isn't going to admit to anything is he?)
2020-05-01 11:05
 | 
Finland Karppanator 
False-negative VAC bans are revoked and all it takes is some internal investigation from Valve. The exact same method is taken here although Valve seems to have done some investigation but doesn't want to be held accountable by publishing the information they know about the incident despite Jamppi having been 14 at the time or having a trace of a credit card purchasing games presumably on a lan date. Remember, Jamppi took this thing into court full knowing how Valve handles this usually, but Valve hasn't provided more evidence than ''lol you have vac tied to your account so go kick rocks'' and that's why it's in the court to begin with. Valve is going to present every piece of intelligence they have on the matter now and the decision that will come out of this will be final. There's a better chance of Jamppi getting unbanned than Valve not having to publicly present their reasonings behind not offering proof, and in the event that they don't have sufficient proof that it was Jamppi (or counteractively, Jamppi cannot definitely prove that he is innocent in the current light of things and will not get his ban removed), Jamppi will get unbanned AND win his lawsuit with reparations. I'll gladly wait for the lawsuit to be over so we all have a definitive consensus.
2020-05-01 11:18
Dosia | 
United Kingdom Noided 
Straight from Valves subcriber agreement. Basically by using steam you are accepting to NOT cheat and to not ASSIST anyone to cheat. I'd say he has a very small (Not impossible) chance of getting unbanned. I don't dislike Jamppi at all, but I think Valve are going to make an example of him. 4. ONLINE CONDUCT, CHEATING AND ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR Your online conduct and interaction with other Subscribers should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette. They must notably comply with the Steam Online Conduct Rules, to be found at steampowered.com/index.php?area=online_c.. Depending on terms of use imposed by third parties who host particular games or other services, additional requirements may also be provided in the Subscription Terms applicable to a particular Subscription. Steam and the Content and Services may include functionality designed to identify software or hardware processes or functionality that may give a player an unfair competitive advantage when playing multiplayer versions of any Content and Services or modifications of Content and Services ("Cheats"). You agree that you will not create Cheats or assist third parties in any way to create or use Cheats. You agree that you will not directly or indirectly disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with the operation of software designed to prevent or report the use of Cheats. You acknowledge and agree that either Valve or any online multiplayer host may refuse to allow you to participate in certain online multiplayer games if you use Cheats in connection with Steam or the Content and Services. Further, you acknowledge and agree that an online multiplayer host may report your use of Cheats to Valve, and Valve may communicate your history of use of Cheats to other online multiplayer hosts. Valve may terminate your Account or a particular Subscription for any conduct or activity that is illegal, constitutes a Cheat, or otherwise negatively affects the enjoyment of Steam by other Subscribers. You acknowledge that Valve is not required to provide you notice before terminating your Subscription(s) and/or Account. You may not use Cheats, automation software (bots), mods, hacks, or any other unauthorized third-party software, to modify or automate any Subscription Marketplace process.
2020-05-01 11:22
 | 
Finland Karppanator 
All he has to do then is that he didn't deliberately assist or cheat in any way of the definition. Meh, there's a decent chance that he can appoint blame elsewhere with proof, there is already some loose proof that he has played games with the account in question, making the argument that he himself has ties to that account a little flimsy. Of course, this is not enough to warrant that he is innocent but there is already some proof in his story, as in, he hasn't been authoring the account after the time it was purchased and given away. Also, the Finnish legislation, for example, forbids every contract an underaged person does that they don't understand, and the benefactor will have to reimburse the lost funds if this can be proved, I'm not saying that he can do that. AFAIK, it's a FACT that he missed out on a paycheck and showcase of his life for CS already, and it can be used as leverage against Valve, not necessarily as what he has to be given compensation, but as something that needs to be weighed in as well as his age at the time of the alleged lan party etc. There's very flimsy info flying around and Valve's tos or subscription agreement alone is never proof in court as is, they have to weigh in on how these situations have been applied to Jamppi, as I said, we'll see and get a consensus.
Dosia | 
United Kingdom Noided 
It's hard to assume, but I imagine Valve (a US company) doesn't care too much about Finnish laws. We could debate back and forth all day but I ultimately feel that Valve don't really care. Flair and flag checks out :D I hope he gets unbanned for your sake but I wouldn't bet on it..
2020-05-01 14:01
 | 
Finland Karppanator 
I mean, they HAVE to take local laws into account, otherwise the France XRAY machine thingy would have never happened, they lost that case already.
2020-05-01 14:06
Dosia | 
United Kingdom Noided 
That's because Valve would have lost income if they banned cases in France :P
 | 
Finland Karppanator 
No shit? They lost and they had to modify their product because of it
2020-05-01 14:14
Dosia | 
United Kingdom Noided 
Yeah i know LMAO. My point is they don't give a shit about unbanning jamppi because they don't lose anything
2020-05-01 14:15
 | 
Finland Karppanator 
Probably true, this lawsuit has forced their hand about not giving a shit though
2020-05-01 14:17
Finnish law doesn't matter anyway. you don't buy the right to participate in the major when you buy the game. it doesn't say that anywhere. the whole lawsuit is laughably bad.
2020-05-01 18:47
 | 
you finnish kids don't understand anything their rules say that if account you register get vac ban, who register is responsible forever for it, even if somebody else would cheated on it valve don't take people with vac account records to their tournaments, they can do that, nothing illegal also whole law suite have been left in wrong country because valve is foreign company and valve's tournaments are in abroad, all outside finnish court's jurisdiction thats why jamppi never gonna win, valve will just laugh at him
2020-05-01 14:08
+1
2020-05-01 18:47
 | 
Portugal DeSTinyyy_cs 
noy really there was a Portuguese Pro he got Vac Banned there is a news article about it here on hltv and he complained to Valve that he didnt do anything a day later he was unbanned "VAC bans are permanent, non-negotiable" not really true
2020-05-01 12:53
Dosia | 
United Kingdom Noided 
10 years old is the age of criminality in the UK (I know he's Finnish). At this age you are old enough to understand the difference between wrong and right and the possible outcomes of such decisions
2020-05-01 12:54
 | 
Portugal DeSTinyyy_cs 
im not saying he didnt know he was doing wrong im sure he knew cheating is wrong im saying he didnt know this ban would be an issue for his future carrer (if he really did cheat and not his friend)
2020-05-01 12:56
Dosia | 
United Kingdom Noided 
Sucks for him ¯\_(o.o)_/¯
2020-05-01 13:01
who cares if he know he would have talent later? he knew he was doing wrong and that it would lead to permanent ban
2020-05-03 12:12
 | 
they only unban if ban is caused accidentally, which isn't case in Jamppi's case In leaked reddit email, it was confirmed that Valve had checked that there really was cheating on Jamppi's account and also Jamppi admitted it but claim "it was my friend" like every cheater
2020-05-01 14:21
 | 
Portugal DeSTinyyy_cs 
in my opinion even if it were him who cheated i believe people should get second chances and not be punished by mistakes they did when their were children cause in the cases of emilio , kqly and forsaken they were adults and they knew what being caught meant for their carrers and Jamppi didnt.
2020-05-01 14:39
Valve is fully aware many professionals have cheated in the past. They won't say this because they are too afraid runner uppers will ask for 1st place prize money and are afraid it will ruin the proscene. Remember flusha not having a single skin and countless dodgy videos? Remember Kio transferring all his skins when a new vac wave ban was passing over ? Not to mention those dozens of shady as aimlocks from many different players who are just signature aim locks. Don't believe me? Talk to any coder.
2020-05-01 11:09
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
I think it shouldn't be that black and white and the punishments should be set according to the severity of the case. Or do you think that the following cases are equally bad? -12yo (not pro) cheating in mm -adult (not pro) cheating in mm -adult (pro) cheating in mm -adult (pro) cheating in pro match
2020-05-01 11:24
the actions required to cheat in mm and in online pro match are the same, you need to install the cheats and run them and then use them in game. anyone who does it in mm, could just as easily do it for a lot of money. they have already shown they dont have any integrity even in friendly games for 0 euro. imagine how hard they would cheat for money. ban for life only solution.
2020-05-01 12:50
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
Yeah right. Everyone who stole apples from the neighbour's tree could just as easily rob a bank later. Anyone who fought with their siblings as a kid could just as easily assault a random person in the street. Anyone who ever told a little lie could just as easily run a major pyramid scheme and fraud people's life savings.
2020-05-01 13:07
i dont think this is a valid comparison at all. my neighbours tree and my brothers face dont have an EULA. steam does.
2020-05-01 13:13
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
your claim was "anyone who does it in mm, could just as easily do it for a lot of money." so this is a very valid comparison. your neighbour's tree and bro's face are protected by law. point is that basically everyone makes stupid "illegal" shit as a kid but it doesn't mean that they grow up to be criminals
2020-05-01 13:27
>point is that basically everyone makes stupid "illegal" shit as a kid but it doesn't mean that they grow up to be criminals no but it does mean if you get caught doing it you are in trouble
2020-05-01 13:29
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
yes you are, but you are not going to be oin trouble for the rest of your life
2020-05-01 13:34
kids who get banned from playing csgo professionally in valve events arent in trouble for the rest of their life. they just cant play 1 game. plenty of others they can practice and hopefully they would have learned their lesson that cheating is bad. they arent entitled to be allowed to play. its a privilege you can lose.
2020-05-01 14:06
but yeah in general you can probably tell a lot about how kids will turn out from how they act. in my primary school i had a lot of violent retards in my class. guess where they are now in life? yup, still violent retards.
2020-05-01 13:14
if you have a kid on your football club who swears at referee in friendly matches and gets red cards, do you want this kid in your first team, insulting referees and getting cards in league games?
2020-05-01 12:51
 | 
Finland kkd69 
what?
2020-05-01 13:00
suppose you have a kid on your football club who swears at referee in friendly matches, and gets red cards. do you want this kid in a official match, getting cards and behaving like an asshole? or would it be better for your club, and every other club in the league, if he isnt playing.
2020-05-01 13:02
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
lmao there's a shit load of high paid toxic players in the leagues
2020-05-01 13:08
 | 
Finland Amenok 
We have a similar case with ice hockey: Patrik Laine used to swear at coaches (and probably referees) and was a generally toxic guy when he was younger, now he plays in the NHL
2020-05-01 13:09
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
And now you are talking about getting that player in a club, which will happen if he's good. There's no such thing as giving permanent bans to football for being an asshole
2020-05-01 13:10
there used to not be. in my country, for the past couple years, every weekend, at some amateur club, a referee gets the shit beaten out of him by aggressive dads and players. hartvannederland.nl/nieuws/2019/scheidsr.. schenkeveldadvocaten.nl/aanvallen-van-ee.. "In article 4.2 of the Manual for Disciplinary Matters for Amateur Football, the penalties for violent acts are in principle set at 4 to 60 months suspension or, in case of very serious offenses, expulsion from membership. The threat is punishable at 8 to 30 months suspension, depending on of the severity of the threat, including whether this player has committed such an offense before. " so in fact, there is a way that football players can be permanently banned for being assholes. and its helping a lot, because violence against referees is now slowly decreasing
2020-05-01 13:18
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
violent assault is quite far from just being an asshole. and do these rules apply if the player is asshole when playing with his buddies in his freetime? or if he was an asshole as a kid? no
2020-05-01 13:24
the rules about getting banned for cheating in csgo also dont apply if you disable vac and play only offline with bots without active internet connection
2020-05-01 13:25
its a sandbox with rules. if you break the rules in the sandbox, you are removed from it. outside the sandbox you can do whatever you want. kids need clear rules in life so they learn to understand boundaries. being a softie isnt good for anyone.
2020-05-01 13:26
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
nobody is getting rid of rules. but now the punishments for breaking these rules are set by 12y olds in a fucking sandbox. you see that shit only by valve and facebook buy and sell group admins
2020-05-01 13:30
12yo dont make the rules, valve makes the rules. 12yo have to stick to the rules or get banned for life. good guy gaben, doing their dads job for them, teaching these kids some life lessons. for free!
2020-05-01 13:30
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
yeah and valve makes them like 12yo. "you break my rules and you are banned forever!". that's exactly a 12yo behavior
2020-05-01 13:35
its not childish behaviour. its proportional reaction. people who cheat are banned from competitive play. thats their own fault for cheating. banning cheating kids is the only way, to show other kids, that it doesnt pay to cheat. if you start unbanning ppl who cheated before they were X years old or unban after Y years, then there are a shitload of 12yo kids out there right now who can cheat all they want and then by the time they are 16 they can play again. so they wouldnt be bothered by it at all. and in the meantime they are frustrating a lot of ppl who are trying to play legit. putting the burden of getting the bad result on the legit players, instead of on the cheating kids, is a recipe for disaster. the fastest way on the planet to kill your game's scene. even valve isnt stupid enough to do this. another question here is, isnt it going to hurt the potential skill level of future players, if they can all spend 4 years from age 12 to 16 blatantly cheating instead of learning to fucking aim? i think it would seriously harm their potential. even if they are good at the game they still dont have a right to success. its a game owned by valve. they can do with it whatever they want. this is one of the reasons i didnt want to go into competitive gaming as a career. the game developer has the power to end your career at any moment, for any reason, or for no reason at all. they can make dumb decisions that kill the game's scene or change the game with patches. i dont look at this from the perspective of what is fair, i look at it from the perspective of what is the best for the game's scene. and that is banning cheaters.
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
I can't even comprehend how you've come to the conclusion that making the bans finite would make cheating explode. That's just as stupid as Ray Comfort's religious shit that without god everyone would just kill each other. Let's say that the system is changed so that getting a vac ban results is: -Permaban to the account -2 year ban from valve events What does a vac banned player do now? -He gets a new account. Or do you think that he just stops playing? What would change about that? -Nothing And why the hell you think that everyone wants to cheat? Or that kids who want to be pro would just cheat instead of learning the game? That's just... 0 iq. We are not talking about allowing cheating, we are talking about not banning players from valve events for life for cheating as a kid in casual match. That affects to a handful of people. The portion of players pursuing a career is minimal and vast majority of players couldn't give a shit if they would be banned from the majors. And if they do, they just get and alt acc which is not tied to them. I bet there are huge number of pros who have cheated in casual matches with some alt account. When you grow up you might be able to see that things are not black and white.
2020-05-01 18:15
it doesnt make cheating in general explode, people are going to cheat no matter what, the least valve can do is make sure these cheaters never make a dime on their events. it is black and white. either you are a cheater or you are legit. theres nothing in between. i dont care how casual it is or if they are kids. cheating = ban. suck on it.
2020-05-01 18:20
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
Yeah, it wouldn't affect cheating at all. You are just a silver who thinks everyone cheats and your lack of skill pisses you off. That's why you want unreasonable punishments for kids.
2020-05-01 18:31
it would affect cheating in pro scene if they all got banned
2020-05-01 18:37
>I bet there are huge number of pros who have cheated in casual matches with some alt account. yes, a lot. and they are the same assholes also cheating in pro matches. they should be banned.
2020-05-01 18:21
 | 
Finland cuntycorn 
No, cheating for fun and cheating to make money are different things.
2020-05-01 18:30
kind of person who would cheat for fun is 10.000 times more likely to also cheat when they actually have something to gain
2020-05-01 18:36
+1 And if Jamppi can play, we should also let those millions VAC banned cheaters also play, so it would be fair It would destroy competitive pro csgo, but who cares as long as jamppi and rest of cheaters can play? (Thats their logic who support letting cheaters play)
2020-05-03 10:45
and imo it should be much tougher where every hooligan who raises 1 finger against referee in aggressive manner is immediately suspended pending investigation and then banned for life if its confirmed
2020-05-01 13:19
ty1er | 
Russia ty1ercs 
I think, 2 years ban after Valve found your vac is enough. Even in football, there's only 2 years for using doping Example: this guy was using doping and gets 2 years ban, now he is playing on russian premier league and he can go to EURO with Finland eng.premierliga.ru/players/Eremenko-Roma..
2020-05-01 12:58
with doping it reinforces your natural ability. you still need to train and practice. with cheats you dont need to do shit except hold aimbot button down.
2020-05-01 13:03
ty1er | 
Russia ty1ercs 
doping is also cheats
2020-05-01 13:05
cheats in cs are much stronger than doping in real sports. its like going to tour de france with an electric bike.
2020-05-01 13:06
ty1er | 
Russia ty1ercs 
so, you think that 2 years is not enough? Is infinite ban better?
2020-05-01 13:07
yes. with 2 years ban, if you cheat for a while in this scene, with amount of money there is now, then even if you get caught, you will probably already have made 2 years wage. especially if you are from country with lower wages like russia or brazil etc. the only way to make it not worth it for poor kids to cheat to get out of the favela, is to ban every single cheater for life, and make them pay back all prize money they got.
2020-05-01 13:11
 | 
Finland Amenok 
With doping, the effects last a long time after stopping (the muscle mass you've built etc.). With cheats, the effects stop immediately after you stop using cheats. I'd say doping is worse.
in cs 1.6 a lot of players played with wallhack on pub servers to practice wallbangs, this insight you gain from that doesnt stop after you stop walling
2020-05-01 13:20
 | 
Finland Amenok 
You can easily practice wallbangs without cheating
2020-05-01 13:22
yes but they did it with cheating
2020-05-01 13:22
 | 
Finland Amenok 
Yeah, but it's not an advantage you can gain only by cheating. Sure you can use wh to learn better positioning but it's not an unfair advantage (after you stop cheating) because you can easily do the same without cheats. So it's not really comparable to doping.
2020-05-01 13:27
except it is unfair advantage because A) its cheating and B) it makes it easier to learn wallbangs than someone doing it legit i think this is more comparable to doping than using aimbot
2020-05-01 13:32
 | 
Finland Amenok 
I just said "after you stop cheating". Of course it's an unfair advantage while you cheat - I'm not arguing against that.
2020-05-01 13:32
no its still an unfair advantage after you stop using it, because you learned to wallbang better in less time practicing because you cheated. same with ppl who aimbot to get to tier 1, first they cheat until they make enough money to go pro and play fulltime and get picked up by a team, then they can practice more than other semi pro players and get ahead even if they stop cheating. but the whole career only exists because they cheated in semi pro, wouldnt make it out of there without cheats.
2020-05-01 13:34
if a player for current top swedish or danish team would get caught, 2 years ban would suck for his career options yes, but they already made enough money by winning tournaments with cheats that its still easily worth it to cheat in cs instead of getting a real job, even if you cant play for 2 years when you get caught. they get like 10-20k euro wage per month to press aimbot button.
2020-05-01 13:11
kloyn tu hot ponimaesh chto on ne prinemal dopping a eto vse falsificasui etuh ebanuh evropeiskih comisiu s kotorumu net smusla sporit
ty1er | 
Russia ty1ercs 
idi nahui vatnik
2020-05-01 15:06
sdy | 
Sweden god_sdy 
They should've made the rules clear from the start and then all tournament organizers should've applied the same rules. It's just stupid that you can get banned by ESL Anticheat, ESEA anticheat or even Faceit anticheat and still get to play professionally and attend majors but if you somehow get caught by VAC (worst anticheat in the game) you get banned for life from attending Valve sponsored tournaments in the game you were banned in.
the thing with cheaters is that they cheat because they are shit so when you ask them to play properly they cant and suck dick
2020-05-01 13:21
Can someone pls explain me that shit about jamppi? Did he really cheat? Who says that? I did not hear anything about that. Pls explain me in normal way what is going on. Why is ence signing a cheater? What? Or did he cheat 10 years ago in a MM game? And that's it?
He is banned from Valve events because of a connection to a VAC-banned account. Jamppi says he sold his account and the VAC-ban happened after selling. I don't think there's proof though
2020-05-03 12:20
Thank you. What are Valve Events? Blast, major,... ?
2020-05-03 22:07
Personally, I think the problem is that everyone is calling him a cheater. He filed a lawsuit at valve for not allowing him to play in majors for a VAC banned account that alledgedly wasn't 100% his. This is an special scenario, it's not like he cheated and just decided to file a lawsuit at valve to give him the permission to play in a major. Specially since he hasn't cheated on a major or in a tournament, something that the most infamous pro cheaters in the history of competitive CS were caught doing. Such as Emilio, KQLY,Flex and forsaken
2020-05-01 14:22
s1mple
2020-05-03 12:30
TYLOO
Lucid Dream
FATE
Hard Legion
sAw
Tikitakan
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.