Thread has been deleted
Last comment
r8 PHOTOSHOP
 | 
Estonia morsalbum2 
i dont rly use it that often and im far from anything remotely good but i just had a vision from the gods to make this/these pics because all my steam mates are changing their pics to the mr bean one, and the pose and everything just reminded me of our lord and saviour so i made these 2 memes plz r8 and let me know what u think, i fucking cried laughing making them cuz theyre so bad theyre good imgur.com/a/3exiOk3 imgur.com/a/n29d3Hy
2020-05-05 22:28
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Czech Republic mirtN
10/10 thats a legend
2020-05-05 22:29
1 reply
 | 
Estonia morsalbum2
nt prokda
2020-05-05 22:32
yeah I can tell that you are not using it properly AT ALL
12 replies
 | 
Estonia morsalbum2
i literally just cut shit out on the layers to shittily fill in the background of the lockers then gave up trying to match the colours and just smudged the fuck out of it cuz im not spending longer than 10 mins on that shit rofl same thing with the lockerboy one, i feathered it too much so its a bit fucked and gives him a highlight then i cut out his left shoulder and just flipped it to try make the other arm rofl edit: im not THAT bad and could make them a lot better if i had the time and effort to do it but i just wanted a shitty one to make the mr bean lockerboy as my steam pic (so its tiny and it doesnt matter how "good" it is) i aint about to skew a bunch of shit to make sure its perfect
2020-05-05 22:33
11 replies
yeah I can see it that you don't know what you're doing and you could spend way less time when you are experienced photoshop is only useful skill when you do photography like I do
2020-05-05 22:35
10 replies
 | 
Estonia morsalbum2
yea i can say the same thing to u about anything to do with music. people have different passions and invest their time and energy in different things, thats just how the world works. i just wanted a title to try grab people like u in the thread to view the autism i created
2020-05-05 22:35
9 replies
u could actually learn how to use it instead of fucking around its nice when you can do pretty much anything with it
2020-05-05 22:39
1 reply
 | 
Estonia morsalbum2
#13 and #8 i just wanted a good bait title to bring people in to see them because im proud of the idea rather than the execution
2020-05-05 22:44
I'm well educated about music as well, that's not my point my point is that you don't just start anything and just leave it, if you want to learn something you are doing it right and not fooling around for 10 min and quitting
2020-05-05 22:40
6 replies
+2
2020-05-05 22:42
 | 
Estonia morsalbum2
yea i dont rly care that much about photoshop lmao i appreciate pics and photo editing and shit but my abilities stop at cutting things out and pasting them and/or editing colours in lightroom for insta pics. dont rly have that much effort to want to learn photoshop rly well despite how useful of a skill it might be, its just not rly a thing for me compared to music and what my future in it can offer me
2020-05-05 22:43
4 replies
Okay that's fine then, short question, what music future do you have ? You play in a band ?
2020-05-05 22:44
3 replies
 | 
Estonia morsalbum2
i literally do everything, which was a big pain in the ass i wont lie but the knowledge and experienced i got from that shit is worth heaps. i started off just producing "trap type beats" cuz that was the easiest way to make money but when i wasnt happy with the output and actual lyrics/vocals, i started learning and doing more with pop music, rnb music, etc. then i started proper songwriting myself, not just composing but its kinda hard esp my position and where i am rn to find good people to work with so i started learning more about the production/artistic side of punk/poppunk music since i fucking adore it and have always loved it (and recently theres been a good few poppunk artists/songs emerging that are modern) and started 2 do actual vocals myself im still nowhere near where i'd like to be but its to be expected when i havent been doing the actual business side of things for too long (3y, im 19, but learned basics of guitar and learned good piano as a kid, and being a vocalist now) basically the way u mentioned u can photoshop really quick and well once u have enough experience and get good at it is the same way with me and music. i can write an entire song in an hour or two (in this case on my own obviously) and all it would need are vocals and mixing to be ready to put out
2020-05-05 22:50
2 replies
I would strongly recommend you doing this as a hobby and find a real job, there are not so many people who make a living on it I have a friend who is a full time wedding photographer and he earns enough to live but it's very stressful for him and I do photography and drone photography as my hobby and it's fun and make some extra cash with it
2020-05-05 22:54
1 reply
 | 
Estonia morsalbum2
oh yeah no doubt lol, not a fucking chance to try and start from almost 0 and hope u can live off of it. the whole idea of hustling is working a shitty job and coming home and hating ur life and that pushes u 200% to work on ur passion to get out of that situation basically, i dropped out of college because it made me horribly depressed and i already have fucked paranoia all the time with some anxiety/panic attacks etc, and my family doesnt help at ALL so i just dropped out and i wanted to leave asap and work ANY minimum wage job and move in with a friend whos in a similar situation as me and just focus on life and my passion rather than staying in a horrible toxic environment and feeling shit because everything is kinda "handed to me" instead of me doing anything if that makes sense? i picked the most perfect time didnt i? middle of feb i officially dropped out of college after 1.5years of a bachelor's business course because i hated education THAT much (not even the course or place or anything, just the idea of learning something instead of going out and doing it yourself) then 1 month later everyone has to stay inside for the forseeable future and theres gonna be a fucked recession and so many people will be unemployed and its gonna be hard to find even a minimum wage job (despite having solid work experience while being 19)
2020-05-05 22:58
i guess practise makes perfect ..
1 reply
 | 
Estonia morsalbum2
wrong. lockerboy is already perfect ♥
2020-05-05 22:39
crap. use photoshop for better results
2020-05-05 22:30
I don't see the Photoshop in these images. Have you just uploaded the raw files?
2020-05-05 22:52
1 reply
 | 
Estonia morsalbum2
see this is a good comment embracing the meme rather than shit on my awful photoshop skills lmao
2020-05-05 23:08
0/0 /closed
2020-05-05 23:09
Dignitas
OG
Copenhagen Flames
Espada
Astralis
Complexity
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.